Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71308 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by yousouph(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2010
@dayokanu. Steve MACLAREN
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
yousouph:

@dayokanu. Steve MACLAREN

The umbrella man who couldnt qualify Engerland for the last Euro cup?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2010
@maedan

If you need a shoulder to cry on, mine are waiting here. I can understand a need to cry at the present situation of liverpool. Don't worry, dead bones shall rise again.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2010
duduspace:

@maedan

If you need a shoulder to cry on, mine are waiting here. I can understand a need to cry at the present situation of liverpool. Don't worry, dead bones shall rise again.
dudu,you again ? sad
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2010
You'll never always stand alone sad grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
mukina2:

You'll never always stand alone sad grin
Whats up sweetie? Do you still care ? embarassed
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
kiss kiss grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by toshmann(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
the reds will never walk alone cool

say what you like, we'll never walk alone.

we'll be back cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2010
a season without the UCL. We should be back there soon, hopefully.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2010
Did you guys watch the game at Trabsanspor?

Really cool win,my heart was in my mouth until their own goal. . . . . I was really concerned it may end up in penalties . . . . .

[size=18pt][center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE  kiss kiss kiss !!![/center][/size]

mukina2:

kiss kiss grin
kiss wink. . . . OH SEE NOW YOU DON BREAK MY FAST !!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2010
I am not even celebrating the win. our squad is not strong enough to compete in 4 tournaments. It would be safer to concentrate on getting back to the top 4. and playing on Thursday nights will cause a lot of fatigue and shift most of our league games to Monday nights.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2010
illusion2:

dudu,you again ?  sad

no be yu I dey talk to joo, I don't comfort other guys, where is maedan? I know she needs comforting right now and you guys have enof on yur plate already. tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by manmustwac(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
dayokanu:

Blame Roy Hodgson for being English, English coaches are naturally and genetically clueless. Mention one decent English coach
Harry Rednapp grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2010
manmustwac:

Harry Rednapp grin grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2010
manmustwac:

Harry Rednapp grin grin
in your spuddie popeye dreams cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2010
fee agreed for Mascherano. I will miss the monster.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:40am On Aug 28, 2010
Liverpool move fast to sign Raul Meireles from Porto for £10.7m

Liverpool have moved quickly to replace Javier Mascherano by agreeing a £10.7m package with Porto tonight for the Portugal international Raul Meireles.

Meireles, one of Portugal's more impressive players at the World Cup, is understood to have agreed personal terms and, if everything goes to plan, the deal will be completed over the weekend, dependent on the 27-year-old passing a medical examination.

The transfer was rushed through this evening after Mascherano finally got his wish to leave Anfield, joining Barcelona in a £20m deal that freed up the money for Liverpool to bring in a cheaper replacement.

Meireles is available for a low fee because he only has two years of his contract left and Porto have been trying to sell him rather than risk losing him on a free transfer in the future.

The player has been prominently linked with Manchester United over the past month but does not fit into the club's policy under the Glazer family of not signing players for big money if they are aged 26 or above, Dimitar Berbatov being the exception to the rule.

Liverpool do not operate with such restrictions and the manager Roy Hodgson will hope Meireles can make his debut in the league game at Birmingham City on 12 September.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/27/liverpool-sign-raul-meireles-porto
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by yousouph(m): 5:38am On Aug 28, 2010
Good signing.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kliverpool(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2010
let us wait for some time before we know the kind of coach this man is
what he has to offer liverpool.

Lucas also want to leave Liverpool
what an insult he should never have played for a top club like
liverpool.

i hope we get 3point from Wba 2moro
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2010
We need a striker like yesterday smiley
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by hymen(f): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2010
I love Liverpool cool
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2010
Slim victory dat was!we lack creativity in the midfield.
Really dunno much abt dis new kid from Porto,hopefully he can do his bit 4 us.

n hymen wats up wit dat username if may ask?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
the team really looked disappointing today. not an encouraging performance at all and we are still a long way from our best.

Raul Mereilis can be creative. he is more of an Alonso replacement than a mascherano replacement. I think he should start games immediately. Partner him with Lucas or Poulsen, put Gerrard back beside or behind Torres, Cole/Jovanovic/Babel on the left .
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by daylae(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2010
It's still all good. The team will settle down,even with the new legs,and will be the best once again. REDS FOR LYFE!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jenwitemi(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2010
Liverpool is winning games while still not playing well. That is a sign of greatness. Just wait till they start playing. A couple more signings still to come and a short time of transition to make the new team blend properly, and we will really be up and running. We need creativity, though, in all dept of the game, especially the midfield. Roy went for two defensive midfielders in the centre against a weak team at home. That is a decision i can't figure out.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Liverpool is winning games while still not playing well. That is a sign of greatness. Just wait till they start playing. A couple more signings still to come and a short time of transition to make the new team blend properly, and we will really be up and running. We need creativity, though, in all dept of the game, especially the midfield. Roy went for two defensive midfielders in the centre against a weak team at home. That is a decision i can't figure out.

dude u dey watch ball?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
True,we didn't play to our optimum potential. . . but those 3 points were absolutely vital.

We've faced 2 of the top teams already,not looking bad at all.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by walexy5050(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2010
At least we are won when we are not near our best yet,it a good sign of a great side when u win ugly against a stubborn side.I remember 2 seasons ago when we are yet u reach top notch against sunderland in the first game of the season,only a moment of magic from xabi and elnino gave lfc the 3points,they went on to have the best season in epl till date.Fingers crossed,this team got potential,just let give them time,they wud certainly click.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by walexy5050(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2010
Who do u think should replace kuyt,now that he's injured,the experienced maxi rodriguez,young promising pacheco,talented david amoo or babel who has a lot to prove this season.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:50am On Sep 09, 2010
maxi
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by walexy5050(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2010
I would prefer pacheco.he's young,pacy and a more direct player
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by daylae(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2010
If not babel,then pachero should.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.