Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (71318 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2010
Liverpool have confirmed they have re-signed Fabio Aurelio after the defender put pen to paper on a two-year deal with the club.

The Brazilian appeared to have brought his Reds career to an end after leaving Anfield following the expiry of his contract in May.

However, Aurelio was offered the chance to earn a new deal with the club by boss Roy Hodgson and, after impressing both the technical staff and medical team at Melwood, has agreed a contract until 2012.

Hodgson told Liverpoolfc.tv: "I asked the club to find out whether Fabio had found a new club.

"When we ascertained that he hadn't, we invited him back to Melwood so both myself and my staff, and the medical team could properly assess the player.

"We were both very impressed and I am delighted we were able to re-sign Fabio."

Aurelio was included in the Liverpool travelling party that set off for Sunday's friendly with Borussia Moenchengladbach earlier today.

This news made my day. YNWA!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
Torres will stay. We just need that Chinese business man to acquire the club.

YNWA!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
Arab bizman, Chinese bizman, American bizman, Russian bizman, Uzbeki bizman, even Nigerian Bizman Thats the ownership structure of the EPL
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2010
I guess we are really lucky to still ve Torres.
What a cool-headed kid he is!The same way he kept is cool even when he was replaced in the world cup.
U just never know this might be our season!

This is Anfield baby!!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2010
Maybe no one wants him.

Barca already have Villa, Chelsea have Drogba, Manure have Rooney, Inter have Milito while Arsenal have Trophylessness grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2010
With L'pool's depleted midfield in recent yrs, arguably Torres remains the best of the lot u ve gt up here.
Didnt ve a good cup due to injury, remember he solely won Euro 08 for Spain.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
SUKKIE:

With L'pool's depleted midfield in recent yrs, arguably Torres remains the best of the lot u ve gt up here.
Didnt ve a good cup due to injury, remember he solely won Euro 08 for Spain.

Soleley won Euro 2008? How do you mean? Can you expatiate pls? or Did David Trezeguet solely win Euro 2000 for France? Or Oleguer solely won CL 2006 for Barcelona

This was a Torres who scored 2 goals in the whole tournament
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2010
Brov,he had loads of assists in the tourney,his final goal was an individual effort and half chance for that matter.
Football is about taking chances,if he hadnt scored Heaven knows Germany could ve nicked it.
He completely out-paced your beloved Philip Lahn.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
Oleguer scored the winning goal in CL 2006,

Trezeguet scored the winning goal in Euro 2000

So Torres who scored 2 goals as a striker was more important that a fellow striker who scored 4?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2010
dayokanu is a closet Liverpool fan that hates Torres cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2010
^ Torres disappoints him.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2010
lol
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2010
Seriously though I would still stand Liverpool of all English teams than the other ones

As long as they all fail in Europe its fine
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
We just signed Poulsen. Now , Mascherano will be sold. Mascherano out, Poulsen in! I fear!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2010
We need Zamora before the transfer window closes.

Ngog isn't up to it.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
Zamora? I see you don't wish us well.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by jalether(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
bgees:

Given your limited transfer budget, Zamora is an excellent addition to the squad.

His quality should not even be in question as he is amongst the top 3 English strikers atm. FACT
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
We need to cash in on Mascherano ASAP.With due respect the kid is very dispensable,Lucas should fit in perfectly.
Poulsen lipsrsealed!Good 2 see Gerrard score 2 great goals against Hungary. Anfiled all day ,every day!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2010
SUKKIE:

We need to cash in on Mascherano ASAP.With due respect the kid is very dispensable,Lucas should fit in perfectly.
PoulsenĀ  lipsrsealed!Good 2 see Gerrard score 2 great goals against Hungary. Anfiled all day ,every day!
'

I heard Barcelona could throw in Hleb in their Mascherano bid. That would be nice.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
bgees
Anywhere will do 2 get rid of that kid,he's a moaner.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2010
Masch is good ,but not that good smiley

Hleb would be a good addition,the vibes Im getting is that Roque santa cruz is the one within the radar now.

At least it shows someone is his their brains & appreciates the urgent need to get us a striker & not leave us at the mercy of Ngog's ineptitude for another 9 months.

bgees:

Zamora is probably the 3rd best English striker at the moment (After Roo & Defoe),so he'll be a great addition. I hope Roy can use his Fulham connections to good effect.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by niralof: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2010
Do you support the Kops with your heart? Get the new home and away jersey with your name and number for just N16,500 and delivery is in 7days

Call 08063622030 to place orders.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=193560&id=563527412&l=4fd7933f9b
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2010
Joe Cole bags a red card on his Anfield debut, what a waste and useless transfer

Chelsea must be laughing at the scam they pulled. I see him ending up like Silvestre
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2010
Joe Cole was reckless there. Hodgson seems to have been listening to all those dumb English pundits by playing Gerrard in central midfield, Does anyone notice he has just marking down players instead of creating assists?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2010
Really tough luck today.

J.Cole's red card & the last minute mistake by Reina.

Al in all not too bad,tho' I really feel we deserved the 3 points.

[center][size=28pt]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE kiss kiss kiss
[/size][/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2010
yes we did. i'm really thinking we must keep Mascherano , he was big today and our defense looked assured. i dont trust Poulsen at all, he looks like a lesbian.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2010
bgees:

yes we did. i'm really thinking we must keep Mascherano , he was big today and our defense looked assured. i dont trust Poulsen at all, he looks like a lesbian.
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by TeeJay6(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2010
illusion2:

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
I'm 100% certain mascherano will leave this summer, Liverpool dont deserve someone like him
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2010
On the contrary,the ungrateful betrayer doesn't deserve a great club like ours tongue

[center][size=28pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE kiss kiss kiss[/size][/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2010
After the kind of performance he gave yesterday , we need to tie him down.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by TeeJay6(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2010
illusion2:

On the contrary,the ungrateful betrayer doesn't deserve a great club like ours tongue

[center][size=28pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE kiss kiss kiss[/size][/center]
how is he ungrateful? he does not owe liverpool anything, not after paying the guy peanuts and then expect to make a fortune from his sale
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2010
Tee_Jay:

how is he ungrateful? he does not owe liverpool anything, not after paying the guy peanuts and then expect to make a fortune from his sale
Can you define waht you mean by peanuts ? undecided

Are you new football ? Do your research on the transfer of Tevez & Mascherano from the jaws of Kia Joorabchian.

He's leaving not for money but for trophies which is understandable from a players point of view,but from a fan's point of view (where my humble self stands) it hogwash . I wonder which point of view you're taking? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (100)

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.