Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108476 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2012
AUD/USD INTRADAY: THE UPSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 0.9965

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 0.9965 with targets @ 1.005 & 1.01 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 0.9965 look for further downside with 0.9915 & 0.988 as targets.

Comment: The RSI is above its neutrality area at 50%.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2012
GOLD (SPOT) INTRADAY: THE BIAS REMAINS BULLISH.
Pivot: 1608.00

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1608 with targets @ 1629 & 1640.

Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 1608 will open the way to 1600 & 1588.5.

Comment: The RSI is mixed with a bullish bias.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2012
CRUDE OIL (JUL 12) INTRADAY: BULLISH BIAS ABOVE 83.5
Pivot: 83.50

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 83.5 with targets @ 85.45 & 85.85.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 83.5 will call for a slide towards 82.7 & 82.15.

Comment: The RSI is supported by a rising trend line.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2012
raycolz_84:

Must u fight with everybody? No offence intended sha, but how old are you? Cos i dare say you are acting very childish, ‎​Just try and re-read all your posts from yesterday, sincerely speaking do they make sense to you?

Guy pls stop commenting on my posts, the contents are way above your league so I dont expect them to make any sense to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2012
Several brokers have sent out warnings to clients about extreme volatility because of the Greek elections on Sunday.

A large price gap from Friday's close to Sunday's open is possible. If this happens, pending orders you have may be filled at the next available price. This also means that your stop losses may not protect you as well as they would under normal conditions.

Depending on the outcome of the elections, next week may be a wild ride for the Euro.

Please keep a close eye on what Sive and Huskins have to say about this developing situation in the coming days...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/sive-morten-analysis/

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/current-forex-trading-signals/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2012
JAkpayen:
The last time he fought an heavyweight (Odiaero) like him, he was knocked out within 32sec and nobody saw him until that season ended It's a must watch bout taking place at **we never fix venue yet** Will FXKing2012 finally be knocked out from the scene by raycolz_84? Yes, raycolz_84 you can do it like Odiaero, we are placing a 20:80 bet on you for the winning stake. raycolz_84! raycolz_84!! raycolz_84!!!

And where is your "mighty odiaero" today? For your information, he's been wiped out. He's only a scalper whose strategy is based on nothing but gambling. Right now his creditors are looking all over for him to refund the monies they deposited in his account. The guy is presently on the run.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2012
i want to appeal to all that this thread is purely for alert and forex education and ANYONE WHO CANT KEEP TO THIS SHOULD LEAVE NOW...this thread has lost so many good hands due to childish behaivour of some, pls leave if your motive of being here is bragging, it will be appreciated AND kudos to guys who has kept the mission alive
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2012
sell gj target 122.28;sl122.89
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2012
pipsharvester: sell gj target 122.28;sl122.89

target over hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2012
Is the queen safe. this one her currency is falling like this embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: EU fall will be great oo. Now, GU, immediately it forms below pivot, SELL. 10 pips separates that madness now.
BUY activated for UCHF. Then CRUDE, sell @ 84.44. TP @ 83.63
Good GU, well played. locked profit now. U/CHF too. Next... EU, AU...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2012
pipsharvester: i want to appeal to all that this thread is purely for alert and forex education and ANYONE WHO CANT KEEP TO THIS SHOULD LEAVE NOW...this thread has lost so many good hands due to childish behaivour of some, pls leave if your motive of being here is bragging, it will be appreciated AND kudos to guys who has kept the mission alive

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2012
GBP/USD intraday: the upside prevails.

Pivot: 1.5495.
Our Preference: LONG positions @ 1.5505 with 1.5565 & 1.56 as next targets.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.5495 will call for a slide towards 1.547 & 1.5445.
Comment: the pair is on the upside and is challenging its resistance.

Pending long waiting at 1.5480 for a 70pips TP. follow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

And where is your "mighty odiaero" today? For your information, he's been wiped out. He's only a scalper whose strategy is based on nothing but gambling. Right now his creditors are looking all over for him to refund the monies they deposited in his account. The guy is presently on the run.

A coward that trades demo accounts will always be a coward, mind you, odiaero ur nemesis is busy buying properties in enugu, and you are here running ur demo mouths, 700million USD in someones care no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2012
Fxmarket:

A coward that trades demo accounts will always be a coward, mind you, odiaero ur nemesis is busy buying properties in enugu, and you are here running ur demo mouths, 700million USD in someones care no be bean.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2012
Fxmarket:

A coward that trades demo accounts will always be a coward, mind you, odiaero ur nemesis is busy buying properties in enugu, and you are here running ur demo mouth, 700million USD in someones care no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2012
[quote author=Fxmarket][/quote]
pls ignore him.

still water runs deep
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2012
silent morning...........silent week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2012
pipsharvester: silent morning...........silent week
u bin out a whyl sup bruv?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by namdo(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Am sorry house for the little diatribe. Just charts and trades from me. Have learnt a valuable lesson today.
Thank you TONJOAN. and am sorry too, Nando. God has taught me a valuable lesson today that I will share it with you on a later date. For all I had offended, plz, sorry.HMM, this life. you can just die and leave everything... just like dt.
Happy pipping
Well I don't really have any beef with you or anyone on this thread. I accept your person and I appreciate your effort in this thread. What i posted was an alert from my long term perspective based on stochastic833 levels, RSI14 and MACD/Zwinner21 (auto trend) Trigger on daily charts (which I trade from). Due to my style my posts are also few on this thread.
If you had asked me the basis upon which I made my forecast surely i would have responded. A few ppl on this thread know that I trade long term (positions lasting days, weeks or months).
For reference you may check my past posts to know the credibility of my forecasts in long term perspective. I have also encouraged those who wished to trade my system by sending it free to them when they asked thru my email.
This is forex trading where no one is the master of all so (((Winningwayz))); i wish you success in your endeavors.

NB: to anyone offended by my comments, i say sorry too.

Shalom/happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2012
naijababe: Thanks guys wink

So finally My Big Sis says to her bosses "I NO DEY DO AGAIN, WETING SEF?" CONGRATS SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2012
namdo:
Well I don't really have any beef with you or anyone on this thread. I accept your person and I appreciate your effort in this thread. What i posted was an alert from my long term perspective based on stochastic833 levels, RSI14 and MACD/Zwinner21 (auto trend) Trigger on daily charts (which I trade from). Due to my style my posts are also few on this thread.
If you had asked me the basis upon which I made my forecast surely i would have responded. A few ppl on this thread know that I trade long term (positions lasting days, weeks or months).
For reference you may check my past posts to know the credibility of my forecasts in long term perspective. I have also encouraged those who wished to trade my system by sending it free to them when they asked thru my email.
This is forex trading where no one is the master of all so (((Winningwayz))); i wish you success in your endeavors.

namdo i like ur spirit let move on......................can u forward ur system to russy4life@hotmail.com

Shalom/happy pipping.
Theyjih: u bin out a whyl sup bruv?

my guy na alternative source of income cause am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2012
Sweet buy .... frm 1.5512...hope you enjoyed yesterday sell though tough shocked riding to d top just GU....1.5645 in view 1.5700 sure
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2012
hisableplc: Sweet buy .... frm 1.5512...hope you enjoyed yesterday sell though tough shocked riding to d top just GU....1.5645 in view 1.5700 sure
BE CAREFUL!!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2012
Ok House, consider this. AUDUSD 4hr time frame.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2012
unclenna: if as we are going up on EU and GU we should not over look the 4hrs stochastic that is over bought

Excellente. Even candles have formed double top. We might retrace to 1.2560 before continuing our bullish run to 1.2793. But who knows? The allowance on the daily might also decide to continue with the bullish run.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2012
unclenna, 1hr is looking good for a continuation in the bullish run. That is aligning with daily. take a look at it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

And where is your "mighty odiaero" today? For your information, he's been wiped out. Right now his creditors are looking all over for him to refund the monies they deposited in his account. The guy is presently on the run.
[q
Fxmarket:

A coward that trades demo accounts will always be a coward, mind you, odiaero ur nemesis is busy buying properties in enugu, and you are here running ur demo mouths, 700million USD in someones care no be beans.
uote author=unclenna]Where is odiaero?[/quote]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2012
tonjoan: unclenna, 1hr is looking good for a continuation in the bullish run. That is aligning with daily. take a look at it.
Hmmmmm. Take a look.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2012
namdo:

Great show of maturity and responsibility. You've earned my respect.

Shalom/happy pipping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (102)

Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.