Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,363 members, 7,957,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (109827 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
[quote author=Fxmarket][/quote]
glad to know you are there. has been wondering what happened to you. well..i'm in Umuahia. i know one of these days we'd get to meet. u took d right decision to invest in properties. btw this gu up movement surprise me. wasnt expecting it to move that much. breaks r2. heading for r3?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
okemmadu:
glad to know you are there. has been wondering what happened to you. well..i'm in Umuahia. i know one of these days we'd get to meet. u took d right decision to invest in properties. btw this gu up movement surprise me. wasnt expecting it to move that much. breaks r2. heading for r3?

Am expecting to place trades on EU, 5 minutes to closing, 10 pips each as stoploss with 100pips tps, and expecting a jump on sunday open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
cheesy ;Dhow market grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
Fxmarket:

Am expecting to place trades on EU, 5 minutes to closing, 10 pips each as stoploss with 100pips tps, and expecting a jump on sunday open

hmmm! that's a great idea.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by LaconicINC: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
[/color]
FXKing2012:

[color=#006600]Odiaero, I wonder why u chose to change your username. Could it be that u are hiding from some people? And by the way, your 700million Zimbabwean dollars means nothing to me.
GUY! SHUT UPPPPPPPP!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FORUM,THEN PUT A PADLOCK ON YOUR LIPS,YOUR OVER-SABI DON DEY TOO MUCH FOR THIS FORUM.are u a toddler looking for attention?please act like an adult for once
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
Eu is just falling my hands angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2012
Good time to buy EJ, but at ur own risk, target 150 pips, 50 pips may close in today and expect the rest 100pips by sunday jump, not 100% sure if this jump will really occure, so plan where
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
quite an eventful week for me

the first day in my trading career to make a 170pips from one pair. thanks to GU cool cool cool

Am out of here for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
aguiyi: quite an eventful week for me

the first day in my trading career to make a 170pips from one pair. thanks to GU cool cool cool

Am out of here for now

Nice one bro...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
LaconicINC: [/color]GUY! SHUT UPPPPPPPP!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FORUM,THEN PUT A PADLOCK ON YOUR LIPS,YOUR OVER-SABI DON DEY TOO MUCH FOR THIS FORUM.are u a toddler looking for attention?please act like an adult for once

[color=#000099]And who the 4uck is this eeeeediot? Wat wld a slowpoke like u want from me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Arogunmasa(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2012
Hello everybody, I am interested in forex trading but ave no pirior expereince.where do I begin or links to learn more bout. And I wouldn't mind a mentor among the seasoned traders. Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:37am On Jun 15
Sweet buy .... frm 1.5512...hope you enjoyed yesterday sell though tough riding to d top just GU....1.5645 in view 1.5700 sure
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Hisable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 10:52am On Jun 15
hisableplc: Sweet buy .... frm 1.5512...hope you enjoyed yesterday sell though tough riding to d top just GU....1.5645 in view 1.5700 sure
BE CAREFUL!!!!
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Place trade, take profit, do it again tomorrow.
Unbelievable .....but
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2012
hisableplc:
wow dat wass coincident all d same its down till dawn....lol cheesy
somtin wrng somwere i think there must b a way out d boy no hear word shocked
a lil mixup well well well...itx well wondaful weekend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2012
its still very bullish

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by nolly042(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
unclenna: If it is fxpro i believe they asigned you an account person in-charge of your account...mail her directly and narrate your story to her, i believe she will do something about it...Fxpro is the best to me.
[color=#006600][/color]A BIG THANKSGIVING TO GOD I AM NOW BACK AND BELIEVE ME BETTER. NOW I CAN TRADE MY SET UPS. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by nolly042(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
i just can't stop being happyyyyyyyyyyy.i thought i have lost my money.
@ niajababe happy u smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
nolly042: i just can't stop being happyyyyyyyyyyy.i thought i have lost my money.
welcome back bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ItGeek(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
nolly042: i just can't stop being happyyyyyyyyyyy.i thought i have lost my money.

Welcome back to the family bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
nolly042:
[color=#006600][/color]A BIG THANKSGIVING TO GOD I AM NOW BACK AND BELIEVE ME BETTER. NOW I CAN TRADE MY SET UPS. grin grin grin grin grin
which broker is that?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
GBP/USD - 1.5715, nice place to sell, will wait for another candle to confirm, the correct direction of the market , Made 30 pips in da climb now i am waiting to ride the fucking pair down on sunday night, i told forex i was going to teach it a lesson, 4hour chart .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
men this looks cool doesnt it, when ever i hit mega profits on market openings i always have a long weekend
GBP/USD you don fall my trap

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by uneeking(m): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
@ namdo:
the only thing i did not like was the high spread at beginning of trading days which knocked off my stops sometimes (when i traded at lower tf). With this new m-trader option I will also go back there bro.

@infofirst>> Let's offer our prodigenes something added to the $5.
For example if any newbie wish to join thru my link, once i confirm seriousness i give $30 LR to encourage and also give advise and trading techniques to the prodigene, afterall if he succeeds i share in the booty.cool

Hi infofirst, I am taking you on your offer by opening an account through your link. Let me have your link as soon as possible. Hope you will not renege on your promise of $30 LR o! I intend to trade it seriously. Thanks in advance. Will like some trading tips too, if you do not mind. uneeking grin[i][/i][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jamace(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2012
Happy sunday to all. Hope you are warming up for the week's biz? cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
Been listening to Sky news all morning and the coverage is all about the Greek elections. From all the indications, the greeks do not want to be pushed out of the single currency of union which, every correspondent is suggesting that a win for Samaras is the only option that will calm the markets avert catastrophe that could avert another GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS. I think Samaras may just nick a win, in which case, it's gonna be all about the bulls tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote author=naijababe]Been listening to Sky news all morning and the coverage is all about the Greek elections. From all the indications, the greeks do not want to be pushed out of the single currency or union which; every correspondent is suggesting that a win for Samaras is the only option that will calm the markets and avert the catastrophe that could lead to another GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS.

I think Samaras may just nick a win, in which case, it's gonna be all about the bulls tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
I hope they dont rig the election in his favour just to protect the EURO Zone.Greece remaining in the EURO Zone is not going to be a cast in the stone for them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
Abeg make dem no rig any election o. i want EU to crash to 1.18 infact if possible to 1.10. all these worthless papers sef, if EU fall, i see gold rising to heavens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
June 17th, 2012 – ELECTION DAY!
Regardless of the outcome of today’s Greek elections, get ready for a hectic week in the marketplace!

With Greece holding elections today, we thought this may be a good time to let you know how this event may impact the marketplace when it reopens at 21:00 GMT tonight. Following the failure of Greek politicians to form a new government after the first round of elections in May, nervous investors sent riskier currencies and commodities plummeting. Now with new elections being held, the prospect for fresh market volatility is virtually guaranteed.

It is important to note that if anti-austerity political parties emerge victorious today, it may raise fears that Greece will be forced to exit the euro-zone at some point in the near future. As a result, higher-yielding currencies and commodities may take significant losses this week. On the other hand, if the more conservative, pro-austerity parties win, investor fears regarding a Greek exit from the euro-zone may be calmed. In such a case, riskier currencies like the euro, could recoup some of their losses taken in recent months.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2012
honeric01: June 17th, 2012 – ELECTION DAY!
Regardless of the outcome of today’s Greek elections, get ready for a hectic week in the marketplace!

With Greece holding elections today, we thought this may be a good time to let you know how this event may impact the marketplace when it reopens at 21:00 GMT tonight. Following the failure of Greek politicians to form a new government after the first round of elections in May, nervous investors sent riskier currencies and commodities plummeting. Now with new elections being held, the prospect for fresh market volatility is virtually guaranteed.

It is important to note that if anti-austerity political parties emerge victorious today, it may raise fears that Greece will be forced to exit the euro-zone at some point in the near future. As a result, higher-yielding currencies and commodities may take significant losses this week. On the other hand, if the more conservative, pro-austerity parties win, investor fears regarding a Greek exit from the euro-zone may be calmed. In such a case, riskier currencies like the euro, could recoup some of their losses taken in recent months.

whether it rises or falls, am going to make ma pips. what i dont want is a ranging market.

But the thursday and friday rally made me feel some persons already know that the greece election will be rigged in favour of the pro austerity party
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by toluxa1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
Breaking News: First exit poll results suggest the outcome is too close to call. Pro-bailout party New Democracy is about equal on 30% with anti-bailout party Syriza.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jamace(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
naijababe: Been listening to Sky news all morning and the coverage is all about the Greek elections. From all the indications, the greeks do not want to be pushed out of the single currency of union which, every correspondent is suggesting that a win for Samaras is the only option that will calm the markets avert catastrophe that could avert another GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS. I think Samaras may just nick a win, in which case, it's gonna be all about the bulls tomorrow.

The bulls kicked off last week. Check EUR/USD and GPB/USD on your chart to confirm this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.