Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (109752 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2012
okemmadu: [quote author=unclenna]Where is odiaero?

Investing wisely in New Hevean Enugu on properties cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2012
[quote author=Fxmarket][/quote]
not a bad idea. more grace to him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2012
can gu get to r1?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2012
okemmadu: can gu get to r1?
Don't fink so. Check the image I posted earlier.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2012
FOREXMART: Hmmmmm. Take a look.

My brother, 4hr and daily de look for 1.5671 o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
Longing gu i expired oh profit should be bagged a phase 2 of d day unfolds quietly....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
@ tonjoan
FOREXMART: Hmmmmm. Take a look.

remember this post earlier? Check gbpusd now. Target is the red line. While you concentrate on break out I trade the waves inside the trend lines. Different people, different methods.

Thanks, am learning too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
hisableplc: Longing gu i expired oh profit should be bagged a phase 2 of d day unfolds quietly....
I guess you heeded my warning earlier.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
FOREXMART: I guess you heeded my warning earlier.
wow dat wass coincident all d same its down till dawn....lol cheesy
somtin wrng somwere i think there must b a way out d boy no hear word shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
EUR/USD INTRADAY: THE UPSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 1.2585

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 1.2585 with targets @ 1.265 & 1.2665 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 1.2585 look for further downside with 1.255 & 1.251 as targets.

Comment: The pair remains on the upside and is challenging its resistance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
GBP/USD INTRADAY: REBOUND.
Pivot: 1.55

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 1.55 with targets @ 1.5565 & 1.56 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 1.55 look for further downside with 1.547 & 1.5445 as targets.

Comment: The pair is rebounding and is approaching its next resistance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
good 34 pips taken.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
FOREXMART: @ tonjoan

remember this post earlier? Check gbpusd now. Target is the red line. While you concentrate on break out I trade the waves inside the trend lines. Different people, different methods.

Thanks, am learning too.

Congrats bro. Hope you took profit. Your's is 15tf hinged mine is 4hr so we see differently. I'm sighting 1.5671
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
AUD/USD INTRADAY: THE UPSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 0.9965

Most Likely Scenario: Long positions above 0.9965 with targets @ 1.005 & 1.01 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Below 0.9965 look for further downside with 0.9915 & 0.988 as targets.

Comment: The RSI advocates for further upside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
out of long GU with 66.6pips while EU is till running
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Possible Extreme Volatility expected due to Greek Elections

Dear Client,

As you are aware on Sunday 17th of June, Greece will be holding another election in a second attempt to form a government. In contrast to the previous elections on 6th of May, these will have major consequences linked to them and it is highly expected that they will result in exceptional market volatility regardless of the outcome.

The threat of a significant gap during market opening, combined with the likelihood of the Banks and other liquidity providers to the forex market substantially widening their spreads and/or even suspending trading completely for an amount of time, indicates almost certainly that this is not a suitable trading environment to speculate.

It is strongly suggested that you consider closing and/or reducing positions prior to close of the market on Friday and take serious consideration of the risks you may face by trading during the early hours of Monday morning, prior to the markets settling. If you are planning to trade, it is highly recommended that you ensure you have sufficient information on the possible outcomes of the election, how these outcomes could affect the market and seek independent advise if necessary.

For your convenience please find below some useful information and the likely timeline relating to the Greek Elections:

On Sunday 17th of June at 19:00-21:00 the first exit polls will be announced.
After 21:00 the first official results will start to come out.
Around midnight we will have the first official results (estimated that 10%-15% of the votes will have been counted)

Early in the morning on Monday 18th of June the final results of Greek Elections will be known.
Later on in the afternoon the Greek President, Karolos Papoulias, according to the constitution of Greece, will give the order to the leading party to form a coalition government.

This is a procedure that could take anything from a few hours to two or three days, if we take in consideration the last elections that we had three attempts over a period of one week before they gave up the efforts of forming a coalition government.

You have to keep in mind that for a new government to exist, it needs to have at least 151 of the 300 seats in the Greek Parliament. The party with a plurality of votes gets a bonus of 50 seats and the remaining 250 are distributed proportionally according to the percentages obtained by those parties that received at least 3% of the vote. Therefore, the outcome is dependent on the party that comes in first, the number of parties that get into Parliament with at least 3% of the vote and the percentage that each party achieves.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Gbengazzee(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
@Winningwayz, Happy Birthday to you. Wish you mannyyyyy prosperous years
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
lovely skying. gu,dow,crude,. eu and gold follow soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
ZOOOOOM! Our flight just cruised pass r1 and touch r2. hope u r enjoying the ride smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
tonjoan: lovely skying. gu,dow,crude,. eu and gold follow soon.
PAstor Abeg help me YOLOOOO(Yin OLuwa LOgo) now can face my V.Grad school admission squarely after waiting for 1 year... so xcited bruv grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

Odiaero, I wonder why u chose to change your username. Could it be that u are hiding from some people? And by the way, your 700million Zimbabwean dollars means nothing to me.

Like i told u, i dont need to be replying coward, i open this username just to make my statments pure forex and was proud to announce it, u are just a loser that everyone here knows about, so keep it up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Good morning,
Congratulations, NAIJABABES.
Really, this house can compete favourably with any trading community. Great work, let keep it rolling.
EJ played out well. Its likely to fall further. It reminds of a guy asking sometimes back, me buying EJ and selling EU...
EU is capping, its momentum weakened. Am SELLING EU and AU at market price. TP at PP
EJ, thank you, GU, well done, fine madness. but I did not enter the buy part sha. AU, we will live to fight another day. U/C. Thanks. Am Buying EJ now @ 99.23.
Happy weekend. From now, I believe anything can happen.
Happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
Theyjih:
PAstor Abeg help me YOLOOOO(Yin OLuwa LOgo) now can face my V.Grad school admission squarely after waiting for 1 year... so xcited bruv grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Congrats o. I can imagine how much u will crack them up there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
Fxmarket:

Like i told u, i dont need to be replying coward, i open this username just to make my statments pure forex and was proud to announce it, u are just a loser that everyone here knows about, so keep it up
so u r odiaero? shuuu shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: EU fall will be great oo. Now, GU, immediately it forms below pivot, SELL. 10 pips separates that madness now.
BUY activated for UCHF. Then CRUDE, sell @ 84.44. TP @ 83.63
Oh sweet crude, it wasn't intentional to leave you behind. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
tonjoan:

Congrats o. I can imagine how much u will crack them up there.
make dem confirm am first dem go hear WEHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. grin grin grin grin. i need to caution meself now b4 i get slammed for topic Divergence.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
unclenna: the market just opened above tomorrow's pivot point for EU and GU which means our bias for tomorrow trading is BUY/LONG....But is not yet time to pull the trigger.
What we are waiting for is the pull back of the market price down to the PP...once this is done we will join the next 15mins candle that will open above the pivot point and target R1......

the pull back can be observed very well by using your 15mins stochastic to determine the over sold zone.

Entry and Exit for GU: Enter @ 1.55319 S.L = 1.54819, T.P= 1.55920(61pips)

Entry and Exit for EU: Enter @ 1.26030, S.L = 1.2553, T.P = 1.26649(61pips).

for the BOM guys,
generally: EU and GU will go up.

See you on top tomorrow.
what is EU doing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
okemmadu:

Sure bro, am i open this ID just for this thread sake
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by tonjoan: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
unclenna: what is EU doing?

patience bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
[quote author=Fxmarket]

Sure bro, am i open this ID just for this thread sake, am busy making sure that all my docs provided to me in Enugu properties i bought are authentic and some bank issues, beside it is very difficult for me to trade from naija due to my setup is abroad, but manage to monitor via my phone cos i have others trading for me too, am not use to typing on nairaland via my phone, boring to me but am glad the house is moving forward
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
okemmadu:

Sure bro, am i open this ID just for this thread sake, am busy making sure that all my docs provided to me in Enugu properties i bought are authentic and some bank issues, beside it is very difficult for me to trade from naija due to my setup is abroad, but manage to monitor via my phone cos i have others trading for me too, am not use to typing on nairaland via my phone, boring to me but am glad the house is moving forward

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (102)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.