Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,156 members, 7,957,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (109795 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 3:05am On Jun 18, 2012
who else is selling with me, my system got me in at the right time, i sell at the red lines and buy at the green lines simple +50 and still running

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 3:17am On Jun 18, 2012
unclenna: [color=#000099]RULE:if the market price open above R1 we have very high expectations that the price will try to correct such "distant irregularity" and thus instead of progressing further away from Pivot Point it will try to move back towards the Pivot — the gold-middle point of the day.
ENTRY/EXIT
When this plays out, target the break of R2 from top as your entry point and R1 as take profit target............But today the market price touched R3.....I entered the trade @ R3 and am targeting today's PP (EU)...let's see how it plays out because the closing time for this alert will be by 4PM but if the target is hit before that time I will close it.....keep visiting this post for more trades......THE ALERTS ARE ON MY PAGE FOLLOW THE LINK http://www.facebook.com/ForexTradeAlert....WE are already 40pips tve.[/color]

Weldone Uncleanna and i want u to use this to do ur pp, it will give better picture of d r and s and midpoint n eu was at r2 and r3 midpoint b4 d correctn pf distant irregularity and journey to pp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 3:18am On Jun 18, 2012
unclenna: [color=#000099]RULE:if the market price open above R1 we have very high expectations that the price will try to correct such "distant irregularity" and thus instead of progressing further away from Pivot Point it will try to move back towards the Pivot — the gold-middle point of the day.
ENTRY/EXIT
When this plays out, target the break of R2 from top as your entry point and R1 as take profit target............But today the market price touched R3.....I entered the trade @ R3 and am targeting today's PP (EU)...let's see how it plays out because the closing time for this alert will be by 4PM but if the target is hit before that time I will close it.....keep visiting this post for more trades......THE ALERTS ARE ON MY PAGE FOLLOW THE LINK http://www.facebook.com/ForexTradeAlert....WE are already 40pips tve.[/color]
i mean u used this to do the calculations pivotcalculator.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 4:46am On Jun 18, 2012
infofirst: i mean u used this to do the calculations pivotcalculator.com
thank you. I will check it later. The manual P.cal. I have corresponds to the autopivot i have. Which broker do you use? Thanks 4 ur concern.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by resourceng(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2012
@rozayx5, how long have you beeen using your mbfx system, have the software but do not have the manual, care to share the manual with me....
thanks

eu still ooming down....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Ebenezerk2: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2012
I like this your indicator, how can I get it
rozayx5: who else is selling with me, my system got me in at the right time, i sell at the red lines and buy at the green lines simple +50 and still running
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2012
Buy GC, GJ, EC, EJ, AU, UJ, GU and EU. Sell UC, EG, Ucad and EA.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2012
also buy AC,AD,AP GA,PDP,CP C
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2012
danberg:

BOTH! I want to make my ATM machine [Robot] available for fellow traders to make some money for a change.

I am not even collecting money upfront. I will be paid from your profits.

But the moment anyone makes profit, please post here for others to know its real.

Only when this is confirmed will I take upfront payment of $2000 [goes for $5000]'
===================================================================================
SEE IT LIVE!!

I've Just opened a new account TODAY. JOIN THE BANDWAGON! NAIRALANDERS ONLY!

Please, download my forexbroker's trading terminal from their site below; so you can follow the trades from tomorrow!

go to http://www.axitrader.com.au/

My LOGIN details are:

Login : 182569
Password : r3fbgzj

* I AM DOING THIS TO SO YOU CAN BELIEVE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. ALSO, NOTE THAT THIS OFFER CAN BE STOPPED AT ANY TIME.

* I CHARGE $5,000 HERE IN GHANA FOR THIS ROBOT. BUT FOR FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I WON'T TAKE ANY UPFRONT PAYMENT!

* YOU'LL ONLY PAY ME WHEN YOU MAKE PROFIT!!!

* YOU CAN USE IT ON ACCOUNTS FROM $1,000 ABOVE. (ACCOUNTS MUST BE IN MULTIPLES OF 1000)

* OPEN A LIVE ACCOUNT WITH THE ABOVE BROKER AND CONTACT ME.

* I WILL INSTALL THE ROBOT FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY.

CALL OR EMAIL ME: 00233 540 39 7858; dele_duke@yahoo.com

Oga the details of your ATM you posted here is demo and no one will take you serious. Kindly post details of your live account with your investor password only so that I can monitor the performance and report back to the house. Trading demo is different from live because nothing is working against you neither your EA and you can decide to do manual trade and risk almost of all your capital on let say 10lots and scale out of the trade with 1lot each and it will look as if your EA successfully won 10 trades without loss.

What happen to Leoprotrade EA, the owner do manual trade for sometime and claimed it was the EA and since it was launched for public the EA never made $1000 successfully apart from the profit it made before the launch. The version that meant to trade Usdchf & Usdjpy even crash the account to zero level. I am not against you neither your EA but I do not want people to be cheated and like I said it before if you can give us your live account details and this EA work well for 6months, I will buy it for $10,000.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: +100 on EJ. waiting for price action to SELL GU.
slept off but my trade for sell triggered. good boys, GU and EJ on sell, opening a new position half my initial lot as it breaks below R2 for EJ. Someone dropped oanda fx trading competition here. Are u on it? Tnx, cos I signed up. lets put naija flag there.
@rozayx5, I can only comment on your system only if am permitted.

Happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2012
Okemadu u b real madu hahan how did u dat jump on friday u go fear fear. wink luvly

Well i need eu 2 fill d gap and go lower any1 on dat view?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2012
ENTRY/EXIT
THAT RULE JUST PLAYED OUT WITH WITH 20PIPS REMAINING TO GET TO THE PP....IT IS NOW 75pips from the point I entered.....no loss trade with the system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2012
unclenna: THAT RULE JUST PLAYED OUT WITH WITH 20PIPS REMAINING TO GET TO THE PP....IT IS NOW 75pips from the point I entered.....no loss trade with the system.
shop closed. See you tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2012
r u getting set to buy eu now?now it is almost the point to buy.sell closed, sweet greens, happi pipping guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:
slept off but my trade for sell triggered. good boys, GU and EJ on sell, opening a new position half my initial lot as it breaks below R2 for EJ. Someone dropped oanda fx trading competition here. Are u on it? Tnx, cos I signed up. lets put naija flag there.
@rozayx5, I can only comment on your system only if am permitted.

Happy pipping.

Good point infofirst. note taken
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2012
infofirst: r u getting set to buy eu now?now it is almost the point to buy.sell closed, sweet greens, happi pipping guys
Undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Fxmarket: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2012
Buy EU now at pivot point, please place a well deserve stops
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by frenchman2: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2012
hello aguiyi.
you've been promoting oando forex competition here.
do you have an idea why some people have 1:50 leverage and others 1:20
i did register and noticed i have 1:20 leverage and some others do have 1:50
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2012
infofirst: r u getting set to buy eu now?now it is almost the point to buy.sell closed, sweet greens, happi pipping guys
is somebody enjoying d buy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by frenchman2: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2012
just went long on gbp/usd at .5676 tp .5829
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2012
frenchman2: hello aguiyi.
you've been promoting oando forex competition here.
do you have an idea why some people have 1:50 leverage and others 1:20
bro i didnt promote it, i only asked someone to recommend a competition for the house and it was put up on the thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2012
infofirst:
is somebody enjoying d buy?
ouch? close of 4hr candle, eu might drop to rise again sha, Long wit good MM n u r on d fast track
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by frenchman2: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2012
aguiyi:
bro i didnt promote it, i only asked someone to recommend a competition for the house and it was put up on the thread
very sorry sir for the misinterpretation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2012
GBP/USD intraday: the upside prevails.

Pivot: 1.5600.
Our Preference: LONG positions @ 1.562 with 1.574 & 1.58 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 1.56 will open the way to 1.5535 & 1.5465.
Comment: the break above 1.56 is a positive signal that has opened a path to 1.574.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2012
EUR/USD intraday: the upside prevails.

Pivot: 1.2660.
Our Preference: LONG positions above 1.266 with 1.275 & 1.278 as next targets.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.266 will call for a slide towards 1.2585 & 1.2545.
Comment: the break above 1.266 is a positive signal that has opened a path to 1.275.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2012
USD/JPY intraday: further advance.

Pivot: 78.90.
Our Preference: LONG positions above 78.9 with 79.5 & 79.65 in sight.
Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 78.9 will open the way to 78.55 & 78.45.
Comment: the RSI is bullish and calls for further upside.
GOLD (Spot) intraday: the bias remains bullish.

Pivot: 1612.00
Our Preference: LONG positions above 1612 with targets @ 1633 & 1640.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1612 will call for a slide towards 1603 & 1594.
Comment: the RSI is mixed with a bullish bias.
Crude Oil (Jul 12) intraday: further advance.

Pivot: 83.50
Our Preference: LONG positions above 83.5 with targets @ 85.85 & 86.6.
Alternative scenario: The downside breakout of 83.5 will open the way to 82.7 & 82.15.
Comment: the RSI is bullish and calls for further upside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2012
ENTRY/EXIT
unclenna: I want to test-running my latest system this week before i begin to send it out FREE. All alert for this week will be in this post. I want to see how many pips the system can make with my live account. READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS POST ANYTIME YOU VISIT FOR A FRESH ALERT. The currency pairs I will trade with it are: GU, EU, UJ, EJ, GJ. FOLLOW ME IN MY PAGE TO SEE HOW THIS WILL WORK OUT....and @ the end of the test if you like the result you drop your email exactly on the same post in my FACEBOOK PAGE and I will gladly forward it to you. Thanks and in GOD we trust.
the price has touched the Pivot point giving us 95pips from point of entry.....what a BOMB...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2012
unclenna: the price has touched the Pivot point giving us 95pips from point of entry.....what a BOMB...
@all, una no dey tire to make pips....some people made cash in the Jump and in the crash and they still want to BUY....NA waoh....Gud money mgt and lack of greed is the key to success in this business....NOW EVEN IF i see a gud trade I will not enter until tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2012
unclenna: @all, una no dey tire to make pips....some people made cash in the Jump and in the crash and they still want to BUY....NA waoh....Gud money mgt and lack of greed is the key to success in this business....NOW EVEN IF i see a gud trade I will not enter until tomorrow.
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (102)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.