Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (108559 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
i will sit and watch those buy.

dont think the sell is over yet

cheesy ;Dhow market folks grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
if the 1 hour candle closes below the PP then sell continues grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by adeodey: 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
Is anyone aware of FXMoneyMap.
It creates 4 lane grids sliced from the most current state of the 1min, 5 min, 15 min & 60 mins charts on each currency pairs.
It is based on Fibonacci indicator lines as it affects price action of the currency pair (for example GBP/USD - cable) in the forex market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
http://www.myfxbook.com/contests/trading-championship-june-2012-oanda/9

Hi people,
Told you we will do naija proud. Started the competition this morn and am 9th. where are others?
Had issues with the java thing, could have touched at least 80% with friday's trades. Nothing spoil.
Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: http://www.myfxbook.com/contests/trading-championship-june-2012-oanda/9

Hi people,
Told you we will do naija proud. Started the competition this morn and am 9th. where are others?
Had issues with the java thing, could have touched at least 80% with friday's trades. Nothing spoil.
Happy pipping
keep it up bro n do us proud,remember, d competition v just started, so dont relent as challenges r ahead, wish u d very best
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
EU will get to 1.2558 before going up lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ncpat(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
hi guys u can drop ur skype user name here to exchange ideas mine is tentenstudio
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ncpat(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
silibaba: EU will get to 1.2558 before going up lipsrsealed

what is ur analysis cos i`m seeing a revisal signal now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by dorben22781: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
@Rozayx5: please can u oblige with the MBFX system dt u use. Pls do fwd to my email littlebenjy at yahoo dot com. Tnx in anticipation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
Gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
unclenna: [color=#000099]RULE:if the market price open above R1 we have very high expectations that the price will try to correct such "distant irregularity" and thus instead of progressing further away from Pivot Point it will try to move back towards the Pivot — the gold-middle point of the day.
ENTRY/EXIT
When this plays out, target the break of R2 from top as your entry point and R1 as take profit target............But today the market price touched R3.....I entered the trade @ R3 and am targeting today's PP (EU)...let's see how it plays out because the closing time for this alert will be by 4PM but if the target is hit before that time I will close it.....keep visiting this post for more trades......THE ALERTS ARE ON MY PAGE FOLLOW THE LINK http://www.facebook.com/ForexTradeAlert....WE are already 40pips tve.[/color]
They are all arriving at the Pivot point. First: EU(95pips), Second: GU(70pips) and third: EJ(118pips)...this system works like fire. I saw all this alerts but I just traded only EU...To GOD be the glory
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
Prophet trade what you see.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by nolly042(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
AU and EU taking me in, GU still dulling but i will wait for it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by bond777(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2012

Bros i see it going further down than that. 1.25244 on my radar.

WHERE IS ODIAERO?

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by danberg: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
pipmaster77:

Oga the details of your ATM you posted here is demo and no one will take you serious. Kindly post details of your live account with your investor password only so that I can monitor the performance and report back to the house. Trading demo is different from live because nothing is working against you neither your EA and you can decide to do manual trade and risk almost of all your capital on let say 10lots and scale out of the trade with 1lot each and it will look as if your EA successfully won 10 trades without loss.

What happen to Leoprotrade EA, the owner do manual trade for sometime and claimed it was the EA and since it was launched for public the EA never made $1000 successfully apart from the profit it made before the launch. The version that meant to trade Usdchf & Usdjpy even crash the account to zero level. I am not against you neither your EA but I do not want people to be cheated and like I said it before if you can give us your live account details and this EA work well for 6months, I will buy it for $10,000.

No problem. Mine is an ECN account. So, I'm not trading against the broker.
LIVE Account opening is in progress.
Will post here as soon as its up.

Regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
My long on EU and GU still running, i am adding one more long on EU around 1.254x
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
wow eu 99.8 pip bagged. Thx God just as i said ealier gap closed and going lower. advice eu trader bark out gu buy limit @1.610/20 and buy stop at 1.690 TP 1.5760 Gj buy 123.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
honeric01: My long on EU and GU still running, i am adding one more long on EU around 1.254x

easy on eu why nt wait @ s3 1.2524 its still slidding
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by showus: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
rozayx5: who else is selling with me, my system got me in at the right time, i sell at the red lines and buy at the green lines simple +50 and still running
please send this your indicator to me. I was had but when pc crashed, I lost the folder when it was kept. my box is shollybos @gmail.com Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by beejaay: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
are we there yethope everyone is smilling with green pips??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
hisableplc:

easy on eu why nt wait @ s3 1.524 its still slidding

Haven't even gotten to 254x so where did you see your own sliding?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by beejaay: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
honeric01:

Haven't even gotten to 254x so where did you see your own sliding?
no mind am bro. there are so many soldiers around that he is not seeing.61.8%fib and 200ema. pull up is required if down is the way or this place myt just be where we turn upward.

damn its being xtra long i come down here. hope i no miss road
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
beejaay:
no mind am bro. there are so many soldiers around that he is not seeing.61.8%fib and 200ema. pull up is required if down is the way or this place myt just be where we turn upward.

damn its being xtra long i come down here. hope i no miss road

Long time really, where have ya been?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by beejaay: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
honeric01:

Long time really, where have ya been?
i have been around oooo my oga, most times i just drop in and view wats going on. i have stuffs that have been keeping me on my toes so i simply switch to dailys.

hope you are good?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
unclenna: Prophet trade what you see.

did i not say it grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
beejaay: i have been around oooo my oga, most times i just drop in and view wats going on. i have stuffs that have been keeping me on my toes so i simply switch to dailys.

hope you are good?

Oic, all the money.. bro i also do long term now, not always online again as before and 4hrs is the lowest TF i trade with.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
[size=18pt]TRADE COMMENTARY ON GBPJPY [/size]http://www.swanfxgroup.com/blog/2012/06/trade-commentary-on-gbpjpy/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
This is another trading day....19/06/2012....and opportunities are likely to show up for us to make more pips from the market. For now am monitoring the GU & EU pair to go short on them.....the bias for these two pairs is SELL/SHORT but we have to wait for our system to generate our signals before we enter.....keep in touch to know when the alert we come up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2012
unclenna: This is another trading day....19/06/2012....and opportunities are likely to show up for us to make more pips from the market. For now am monitoring the GU & EU pair to go short on them.....the bias for these two pairs is SELL/SHORT but we have to wait for our system to generate our signals before we enter.....keep in touch to know when the alert we come up.
Seriously monitoring EU & EJ. I think the are the pairs that will make my day tomorrow by GOD'S grace.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2012
unclenna: This is another trading day....19/06/2012....and opportunities are likely to show up for us to make more pips from the market. For now am monitoring the GU & EU pair to go short on them.....the bias for these two pairs is SELL/SHORT but we have to wait for our system to generate our signals before we enter.....keep in touch to know when the alert we come up.
short bias, right.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2012
heard on bloomberg,its time to be long on the dollar
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 2:16am On Jun 19, 2012
unclenna: Seriously monitoring EU & EJ. I think the are the pairs that will make my day tomorrow by GOD'S grace.
Added [b]GU [/b]to currency pairs am planning to short.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.