Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" (8610 Views)

Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 11:34am On May 25, 2012
Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power - NNPC Raises Alarm

Oil thieves have hijacked political power - NNPC raises alarm •Says Nigeria loses 180,000 crude oil barrels to oil thieves daily

| Print | E-mail

Written by Idowu Samuel Friday, 25 May 2012

CRIMINALS and crude oil thieves have taken over the oil fields in the Niger Delta and have used the proceeds of oil theft to hijack political power in Nigeria, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), raised the alarm on Thursday.

The Executive Secretary of Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparent Initiative (NEITI), Mrs Zainab Ahmed, had earlier lamented the activities of the crude oil thieves in the creeks of Niger Delta, whose activities she said had denied Nigeria a whopping sum of $4.6 million in just two years.

The Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Austin Oniwon, lamented the increasing wave of criminal activities in the Niger Delta, which he said was causing Nigeria to lose an estimated 180,000 barrels of crude oil per day.

Ghana, he noted, required only 120,000 barrels of crude oil daily to survive, expressing dismay that the rate at which criminals were prospecting for crude oil illegally in the country had reached an alarming level.

Oniwon said the miscreants behind illegal oil bunkering in the zone had sponsored the election of local government chairmen and now have the capacity to sponsor and produce more state governors, adding that they even have the potential to fund the emergence of a Nigerian president in the future.

He dropped the hints when members of the House of Representatives Committee on Petroleum (Upstream), paid him a courtesy visit, as part of their oversight function, as he urged the lawmakers to enact legislation aimed at arresting the increasing wave of oil theft in Nigeria.

He said it was regrettable to note that criminals had taken over the most part of Niger Delta...” They have amassed so much wealth that they are beginning to look for political power. They have been sponsoring local government chairmen. The chairmen have also been sponsoring governors. And these people, if not checked in time, will one day produce the president of Nigeria.”

He said such a situation had occurred in countries like Colombia and Mexico where criminals dealing in drugs sponsored the presidents of the countries as a means of promoting their illegal trades.

Oniwon said Nigeria should waste no time in combating the nefarious activities of the oil thieves against the implication of its neighbours like Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and The Gambia, which are now producing oil in commercial quantities, a development which may cripple the economy of Nigeria, anchored mainly on oil.

The NNPC boss urged the National Assembly not to delay in passing the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) which, he noted, was capable of curbing irregularities in the Nigerian oil sector, adding that the bill, if eventually passed into law had the capacity to promote the emergence of a strong national oil company.

The House Committee Chairman on Petroleum Resources (Upstream), Honourable Ajibola Muraina, who led members to the NNPC Towers, Abuja, equally lamented the growing capacity of crude oil thieves, as he urged the government of Nigeria to devise stringent means of preventing criminals from prospecting Nigeria’s crude oil illegally.

Muraina said the House of Representatives would work harmoniously with NNPC in sanitising the oil industry, even as he urged the corporation to, henceforth, begin to implement most of the recommendations by the House of Representatives and the Senate on the means of maintaining sanity in the Nigerian oil sector.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/41484-oil-thieves-have-hijacked-political-power-nnpc-raises-alarm-says-nigeria-loses-180000-crude-oil-barrels-to-oil-thieves-daily
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 11:47am On May 25, 2012
This is why I laugh when immature adults, who have failed to grow up, shout "seperation" everyday when everything we are seeing , and the stark reality on the ground, shows that many would simply be worse off with how they will entirely be at the mercy of a local and very ruthless criminal class.

Still, I guess it is romantic for self-delusional adults , without engaging pragmatic and practical reasoning, to pontificate that they will be better off once on their own.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by jamace(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2012
Legislators cry fowl that NNPC is the abode of criminals. NNPC shouts that tugs are now in power because of oil money. And Nigerians are crying tear and blood due to mismanagement of oil wealth by our leaders. Even an ex-president shouted from the rooftop that legislators are rogues. Legislators fired back that the ex-president is the father of all looters and abuse of democratic powers.

Na wa o. Everything is in topsy-turvy in Nigeria.

Who will deliver Nigeria?
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by WilyWily5: 12:46pm On May 25, 2012
Anyone oil is found in their land and village reserve the right to sell it how he want and when he want. The real oil thieves are those from faraway north and their yoruba counterparts that are selling what does not belong to them.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by chaluwa: 12:47pm On May 25, 2012
Get daily info on what's going on about Fuel Subsidy! No tricks, no SPAM! We are in this together! SUBSCRIBE HERE : http://eepurl.com/kSHln
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Kobojunkie: 12:53pm On May 25, 2012
Are we really taking what NNPC has to say on this seriously? Are we that desperate to claim a side in this? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Is this not the same NNPC that has been fingered to have been at the core of the decay that led to the bilking of millions over the years out of the Nigerian people? What alarm is this same org raising when it is responsible for the position we find ourselves today, in this? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 25, 2012
who are the oil thieves if not NNPC officials themselves? Can one trade in such commodity without some sort of collaboration with industry experts and security personnel?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 1:46pm On May 25, 2012
bayooooooo: who are the oil thieves if not NNPC officials themselves? Can one trade in such commodity without some sort of collaboration with industry experts and security personnel?

The NNPC does not operate as a strong and independent Institution. It has essentially been bastrardized to be a tool in the hands of the President of the day. With the MEND President GEJ and Allison-Madueke effectively controlling the sector you have your answer to the bolded above. It is very obvious there is a systematic plan in place.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by aletheia(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2012
Gbawe:

The NNPC does not operate as a strong and independent Institution. It has essentially been bastrardized to be a tool in the hands of the President of the day. With the MEND President GEJ and Allison-Madueke effectively controlling the sector you have your answer to the bolded above. It is very obvious there is a systematic plan in place.
So predictable. It took you all of two posts to mention GEJ. Obviously, the fact of his being president makes you very bitter and nonobjective. Will you commit suicide when he wins a second term in office?
Kobojunkie's post makes salient points which you have chosen to ignore because of your obsession with GEJ whom you disrespectfully refer to as "the MEND President". Shame on you! NNPC is at the heart of the corruption in the Oil Industry. And it predates this administration.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 2:23pm On May 25, 2012
aletheia:
So predictable. It took you all of two posts to mention GEJ. Obviously, the fact of his being president makes you very bitter and nonobjective. Will you commit suicide when he wins a second term in office?
Kobojunkie's post makes salient points which you have chosen to ignore because of your obsession with GEJ whom you disrespectfully refer to as "the MEND President". Shame on you! NNPC is at the heart of the corruption in the Oil Industry. And it predates this administration.

Get lost. I have tried long enough to be patient with id.iots like you. If we criticise constantly GEJ, so what ? Is it unwarranted or is anyone lying against him? Were you on Mars when GEJ was shouting "MEND did not do this"? Man mi, fashi my post from now on. I don't have time for kids like you. If all you wish to say is that I hate GEJ, abeg tell it elsewhere and stop following me around to do that.

This is a man destroying the nation with his obvious patronage/empowerment of corruption and all you are concerned with is whining like a baby that Nigerians are "obsessed" with a President ruining their Nation or criticising him too much. You need to get your head examined buddy. I see nothing but clannishness in your talk. As long as GEJ continues to misrule Nigeria, I will talk as entitled by virtue of being Nigerian. If you are not happy, please jump in a Lake. Arrow.

The bad belle you carry around will not let you see that I never claimed GEJ is the cause of the problem. We know the problems "predate" him. What many are angry about is that the man is simply worsening issues and compounding the problem. The man is simply piling corruption on top of corruption and stacking more misrule over what he met on ground. That is the truth for those not blind with partisanship like you. There are a million example that exposes GEJ and his looting team of "transformers".

I had nothing but similarly scathing criticism for Yar Adua and OBJ too. I guess I "hate" them also. Clannish I.d.iot.

https://www.nairaland.com/286778/tom-polos-listof-name-exposed

I laugh when some regard OBJ as a hero when the truth is that he is a man who endorsed retrogressive criminals and criminality when it suited him !!! There is now no pretence at Governance in Nigeria. Just Blatant Godfather-led politics of self interest.

What ,for example , is the point of Yar Adua and co going on about "Customs reforms" when our President appointed a master thief (Anenih) as NPA boss ?

Nigeria , which way forward ?

Yar Adua does not possess the will, uprightness or righteous backbone to bring the names on the list to justice. If Yar Adua , through Aondoakaa, risked international disdain to spring Ibori from the grasp of the UK's Metropolitian Police when it appeared the former Governor was a goner it is hard to believe he will bring Ibori to justice to please Nigerians. The man does not care what the World thinks of him and his leadership and he cares far less what Nigerians think. Let us not forget that Yar Adua told the World in an interview that he will not stop associating with friends merely because they are corrupt

4 Likes

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by ow11(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2012
aletheia:

I have to agree with you here. The rot in the oil industry is perpetuated by NNPC staff (decision making management staff). Illegal bunkering started way before GEJ and returning bunkering volumes to pre-GEJ days is not an option to the solution at this point.

GEJ might be clueless but Gbawe knows very well that GEJ is certainly afraid to touch certain people in his government.Now why would a C-in-C be afraid of some people and who are these people? A quick guess would be those who facilitated GEJ's ascension to Aso Rock.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 2:33pm On May 25, 2012
ow11:

I have to agree with you here. The rot in the oil industry is perpetuated by NNPC staff (decision making management staff). Illegal bunkering started way before GEJ and returning bunkering volumes to pre-GEJ days is not an option to the solution at this point.

GEJ might be clueless but Gbawe knows very well that GEJ is certainly afraid to touch certain people in his government.Now why would a C-in-C be afraid of some people and who are these people? A quick guess would be those who facilitated GEJ's ascension to Aso Rock.

Are we not saying the same thing? I.e a President too compromised and too involved, as part of the problem, to ever be the solution?

1 Like

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Kilode1: 2:47pm On May 25, 2012
Are we sure high level oil thieves and cabals have not produced a president yet? undecided

What happened to the PIB nah?
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by blacksta(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2012
ha, ha, haha

Banana republic - One day oil will finish or Oyinbo man will move to another source of fuel.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by aletheia(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2012
Gbawe:

Get lost. I have tried long enough to be patient with id.iots like you. If we criticise constantly GEJ, so what ? Is it unwarranted or is anyone lying against him? Were you on Mars when GEJ was shouting "MEND did not do this"? Man mi, fashi my post from now on. I don't have time for kids like you. If all you wish to say is that I hate GEJ, abeg tell it elsewhere and stop following me around to do that.

This is a man destroying the nation with his obvious patronage/empowerment of corruption and all you are concerned with is whining like a baby that Nigerians are "obsessed" with a President ruining their Nation or criticising him too much. You need to get your head examined buddy. I see nothing but clannishness in your talk. As long as GEJ continues to misrule Nigeria, I will talk as entitled by virtue of being Nigerian. If you are not happy, please jump in a Lake. Arrow.

The bad belle you carry around will not let you see that I never claimed GEJ is the cause of the problem. We know the problems "predate" him. What many are angry about is that the man is simply worsening issues and compounding the problem. The man is simply piling corruption on top of corruption and stacking more misrule over what he met on ground. That is the truth for those not blind with partisanship like you. There are a million example that exposes GEJ and his looting team of "transformers".

I had nothing but similarly scathing criticism for Yar Adua and OBJ too. I guess I "hate" them also. Clannish I.d.iot.

https://www.nairaland.com/286778/tom-polos-listof-name-exposed

An interesting reaction. So how many times did you call me an [b]i[/b]diot in this post of yours. Did I insult you in any way? Is the rubbish you wrote above "criticism"? You have an agenda which you try to pass off as objective criticism. . .but we will not be fooled by you hypocrite. You are a name-dropping beleaguered foo[i]l[/i]. Who said anything about your criticizing OBJ and Yar'Adua? Does that burnish your credentials with me?

Let us examine how this thread has evolved.
First you post an article in which the NNPC alleges that crude oil thieves have taken over government at the local government levels in the ND and are positioning themselves to influence the elections into the posts of governors, a development which if not tackled will possibly lead to their having influence on a future presidential choice.
They have amassed so much wealth that they are beginning to look for political power. They have been sponsoring local government chairmen. The chairmen have also been sponsoring governors. And these people, if not checked in time, will one day produce the president of Nigeria.”
So the article talks about future projections.
Two questions/comments from Kobojunkie and bayooooooo followed:
Kobojunkie: Are we really taking what NNPC has to say on this seriously? Are we that desperate to claim a side in this? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Is this not the same NNPC that has been fingered to have been at the core of the decay that led to the bilking of millions over the years out of the Nigerian people? What alarm is this same org raising when it is responsible for the position we find ourselves today, in this? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

bayooooooo: who are the oil thieves if not NNPC officials themselves? Can one trade in such commodity without some sort of collaboration with industry experts and security personnel?

Their contributions bring quite clearly to the fore that NNPC can not be distanced in any way from the theft that goes on in the industry. . . and your tepid response is this:
Gbawe:

So you insinuate that the oil theft is possible because of GEJ and Allison effectively controlling the sector. . .obviously ignoring the oil theft that has been going on even before the advent of these two. You reference to GEJ as "the MEND President" quite clearly reveals your mindset. Mr I-also-criticized-OBJ, where were you when MV Africa Pride (a whole ship for crying out loud) disappeared from under the noses of the Navy during OBJ's time as oil minister.

As it is I ignore most of your posts anyway - they are worthless drivel and garbage propaganda from one who takes himself entirely too serious. But from time to time I will intervene to show what egregiously untrue rubbish it is that you post. . .clannish dolt. Get ready for many more years of heartache because of GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 3:36pm On May 25, 2012
aletheia:

An interesting reaction. So how many times did you call me an i[/b]diot in this post of yours. Did I insult you in any way? Is the rubbish you wrote above "criticism"? You have an agenda which you try to pass off as objective criticism. . .but we will not be fooled by you hypocrite. You are a name-dropping beleaguered foo[i]l[/i]. Who said anything about your criticizing OBJ and Yar'Adua? Does that burnish your credentials with me?

First you post an article in which the NNPC alleges that crude oil thieves have taken over government at the local government levels in the ND and are positioning themselves to influence the elections into the posts of governors, a development which if not tackled will possibly lead to their having influence on a future presidential choice.

Two questions/comments from [b]Kobojunkie
and bayooooooo followed:

Their contributions bring quite clearly to the fore that NNPC can not be distanced in any way from the theft that goes on in the industry. . . and your tepid response is this:

So you insinuate that the oil theft is possible because of GEJ and Allison effectively controlling the sector. . .obviously ignoring the oil theft that has been going on even before the advent of these two. You reference to GEJ as "the MEND President" quite clearly reveals your mindset. Mr I-also-criticized-OBJ, where were you when MV Africa Pride (a whole ship for crying out loud) disappeared from under the noses of the Navy during OBJ's time as oil minister.

As it is I ignore most of your posts anyway - they are worthless drivel and garbage propaganda from one who takes himself entirely too serious[b]. But from time to time I will intervene to show what egregiously untrue rubbish it is that you post. . .clannish dolt. [/b]Get ready for many more years of heartache because of GEJ.

Like I told you before, get lost. You are the clannish dolt not me. Besides, what sort of weakling are you if , by your own admission, all you do here is shadow what others write to show that they talk "rubbish"? If my post are "gibberish" to you, why are you obsessed with proving anything to me? Do you see me doing same to you or any other nairalander?

You and many others here are nothing but wimps and crybabies. I criticised Yar Adua far more severely than I do GEJ. Check the archives and you will see this. I did not see many Nairalanders from the North telling me I hate Yar Adua. Now, clannish i.di.ots like you never stop saying it because of the indoctrination you recieved from your homes that makes you walk around looking for those who "hate" you. To that end, you are cursed to see "hate" where there is non and when all that is going on is the very normal issue of Nigerians criticising their president who is leading terribly and worsening things for everyone.

GEJ assured Nigerians he could deal with the problems of the Nation. If he cannot, and is actually compounding our woes, then Nigerians will criticise him as they did Yar Adua, OBJ and all other presidents. If you cannot accept that, then that is your own problem. Stop being such a weakling. Go and learn how to man up and ditch the persecution complex.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Ibime(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2012
Whats the difference between those who steal the oil from source and those who steal the oil after it has been converted into cash (PDP).

There is no Local Government Chairman, Governor or President today that did not rise to their current position without participating in some scam or other to fund their political career.

Abegi! This woman should stop raising old news and alarming everyone unnecessarily.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by aletheia(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2012
Gbawe:
Like I told you before, get lost. You are the clannish dolt not me. Besides, what sort of weakling are you if , by your own admission, all you do here is shadow what others write to show that they talk "rubbish"? If my post are "gibberish" to you, why are you obsessed with proving anything to me? Do you see me doing same to you or any other nairalander?

You and many others here are nothing but wimps and crybabies. I criticised Yar Adua far more severely than I do GEJ. Check the archives and you will see this. I did not see many Nairalanders from the North telling me I hate GEJ. Now, i.di.ots like you never stop saying it because of the indoctrination you recieved from your homes that makes you walk around looking for those who "hate" you.

GEJ assured Nigerians he could deal with the problems of the Nation. If he cannot, and is actually compounding our woes, then Nigerians will criticise him as they did Yar Adua, OBJ and all other presidents. If you cannot accept that, then that is your own problem. Stop being such a weakling. Go and learn how to man up and ditch the persecution complex.

Gbawe. . .seriously, you are losing it. Persecution complex? On an anonymous online forum? Really? Like I said, you take yourself entirely too serious. I assure you, no-one on this forum takes you as serious as you think they do. It begins and ends on NL. It seems you are about to burst into tears. What a crybaby you are. You can't take the heat? Get out of the kitchen then.

You have left the gist of the thread to embark on a self-justifying peregrination of how you criticized Yar'Adua etc. What an exhibition of your innate insecurity and your need for approbation. Blah, blah blah. Pompous piffle. Who is denying you your right keep on blowing insipid hot air. Just as it is your right to keep talking through your hat like all of your posts above, so it it my right to point out to you and others your silliness. By your "clannish" taunts, you assume I am from the same region or tribe as the president. How laughable. I am closer to you than you realize in terms of ethnicity. . .but because of the stupidity of tribal-based politics as exemplified by your sort, I chose not to identify myself in ethnic terms.

Now please address the relevant points raised above. How is NNPC separate from the oil theft it alleges. Or are you so gullible that you think the "relatively" small potatoes oil-bunkering that takes place in the ND is not dwarfed by the massive corruption in NNPC? The corruption of oil blocs etc - an example of which is being reported in papers over the past few days. If you must insinuate involvement of GEJ and Allison in oil-industry corruption, is it the small potatoes of oil-bunkering you think they will be involved in? But off course you are a gullible, small-minded petty man with an axe to grind and so you couldn't stop to process the article. You are like a woman scorned in terms of your reaction to matters pertaining to GEJ. I can almost guarantee that all it takes to push your buttons is to mention GEJ; as clearly demonstrated on this thread.

Again I maintain your agenda is clear and transparent. It is May 2012, five months on. . .we are still waiting for the coup d'etat you assured us in January was going to take place within 3 months. Your co-conspirators did not receive the memo?

1 Like

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 6:49am On May 26, 2012
aletheia:

Gbawe. . .seriously, you are losing it. Persecution complex? On an anonymous online forum? Really? Like I said, you take yourself entirely too serious. I assure you, no-one on this forum takes you as serious as you think they do. It begins and ends on NL. It seems you are about to burst into tears. What a crybaby you are. You can't take the heat? Get out of the kitchen then.

You have left the gist of the thread to embark on a self-justifying peregrination of how you criticized Yar'Adua etc. What an exhibition of your innate insecurity and your need for approbation. Blah, blah blah. Pompous piffle. Who is denying you your right keep on blowing insipid hot air. Just as it is your right to keep talking through your hat like all of your posts above, so it it my right to point out to you and others your silliness. By your "clannish" taunts, you assume I am from the same region or tribe as the president. How laughable. I am closer to you than you realize in terms of ethnicity. . .but because of the stupidity of tribal-based politics as exemplified by your sort, I chose not to identify myself in ethnic terms.

Now please address the relevant points raised above. How is NNPC separate from the oil theft it alleges. Or are you so gullible that you think the "relatively" small potatoes oil-bunkering that takes place in the ND is not dwarfed by the massive corruption in NNPC? The corruption of oil blocs etc - an example of which is being reported in papers over the past few days. If you must insinuate involvement of GEJ and Allison in oil-industry corruption, is it the small potatoes of oil-bunkering you think they will be involved in? But off course you are a gullible, small-minded petty man with an axe to grind and so you couldn't stop to process the article. You are like a woman scorned in terms of your reaction to matters pertaining to GEJ. I can almost guarantee that all it takes to push your buttons is to mention GEJ; as clearly demonstrated on this thread.

Again I maintain your agenda is clear and transparent. It is May 2012, five months on. . .we are still waiting for the coup d'etat you assured us in January was going to take place within 3 months. Your co-conspirators did not receive the memo?

Shut up and get lost. I have no respect for wimps and crybabies. You are a liar to boot. When I said GEJ may be overthrown by the military was it not because he categorically stated that "there is no going back on complete subsidy removal"?

Did he not then climb down from N141 when strikes crippled Nigeria? Why did he buckle you lying fool? That is your style. Partial and dishonest interpretation of everything.

You are the one with a "clear and transparent" agenda that blinds you to what is obvious. It is from the womb you have been seeing "enemies", "haters" and those with "an agenda". Clannish id.iot. Learn to keep that crap away from me because no one can prevent me criticising a President horribly failing and letting millions down. Following other posters around mumbling the same tedious crap like a nagging hag just makes you pathetic especially when the entire nation knows our thoroughly corrupt and opportunistic President deserves every criticism he gets. GEJ is useless. Now go and hug a transformer. Effing crybaby.

PS. This is not about "leaving the gist of the thread". It is about dealing with a crybaby , once and for all, who is now doing this too regularly. I.e following others around to talk the same tedious clannish crap. Time you were cut to size because ignoring your rant was obviously encouraging you. Below is why I view you as a despicable wimp, liar, coward and clannish id.i.ot. Look at your ungracious and undoubtedly clannish first response to this thread , which is clearly a personal attack, yet it is others who have "left the gist"? What do you think you are doing suggesting Nigerian citizens are "bitter" because a man became President when all everyone wants is for[b] any[/b] President to lead well? You think myself and most Nigerians care where GEJ is from to then somehow be "bitter" he became President?

This is why I say the indoctrination, for your kind, is from your home. You rather go around disenfranchising others telling them they are "bitter" while failing to acknowledge their rights to be very angry at their own President taking their nation backward very quickly. you then have the nerve to pretend you are the aggrieved individual. What a loser. NL biggest crybaby and wimp.

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by aletheia(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2012
Gbawe:

Shut up and get lost.
^Whining like the baby you are. This all you have been saying on this thread. What happened to your usual bloated hot air filled epistles. Reduced you to apoplectic rage, have I? Well I hope you don't burst a vein. Now respond to the points raised by others above. Or leave the kitchen.

Gbawe:
I have no respect for wimps and crybabies.
^But that is exactly what you are - a wimp and crybaby. . .I have called your motives into question. Deal with it and stop whinging and wringing your hands all over this thread.
Gbawe:
You are a liar to boot. When I said GEJ may be overthrown by the military was it not because he categorically stated that "there is no going back on complete subsidy removal"?
^Story, story. You are the biggest liar and they say liars must havei good memories. Now you waffle and wriggle like the slimy cockroach you are - caught in the glare of light. Here is the rubbish you wrote on January 2:
Gbawe:
Unfortunately ,  very naive. They don't need to harm GEJ (and I sincerely hope they don't) to take power off him. When the clear identification is made of the 'bogeyman', then everyone is united in forgetting certain things all in aid of removing this 'ogre'. Even recent history showed us how Libyans, Western Nation and the world at large got behind racist rebels controlled by men who have spent their lives in the military like Ghaddafi. No one asked any questions because all agreed Ghaddafi had to go. When all are in agreement, because of suffering everyone can feel with zero "palliatives" in sight, that GEJ has to go, it will be obvious what people power can achieve if harnessed properly.

No one, after circa three months of suffering, for example will hate those who depose GEJ and immediately reinstate subsidy of N240 billion (the original approved NASS figure) limited to the original major marketers while the fraudulent "independent" marketers who swelled subsidy to N1.4 trillions are paraded in public with a clear establishment of how they actually scammed Nigeria, through round tripping, over-invoicing, redirecting locally refined oil back to Nigeria as "imported" fuel. All this done in collaboration with the NNPC  controlled by the Petroleum Minister and the Government of the day. There is far too much slackness , the sort to justify all kinds of "desperate actions for desperate times", going on under GEJ. There will be grave reperrcussions.

Readers can judge for themselves how you have shifted ground. In your state of fantasy, you likened GEJ to Ghaddafi. Really?

Gbawe:
Following other posters around mumbling the same tedious crap like a nagging hag just makes you pathetic especially when the entire nation knows our thoroughly corrupt and opportunistic President deserves every criticism he gets. GEJ is useless.
^Who is following who around? How many of your stupid threads have I posted on? Not even on that shameful thread where you were exposed as a lying propagandist. Like I said you take your crap more serious than you ought to.

Gbawe:
PS. This is not about "leaving the gist of the thread". It is about dealing with a crybaby , once and for all, who is now doing this too regularly. I.e following others around to talk the same tedious clannish crap. Time you were cut to size because ignoring your rant was obviously encouraging you. Below is why I view you as a despicable wimp, liar, coward and clannish id.i.ot. Look at your ungracious and undoubtedly clannish first response to this thread , which is clearly a personal attack, yet it is others who have "left the gist"? What do you think you are doing suggesting Nigerian citizens are "bitter" because a man became President when all everyone wants is for[b] any[/b] President to lead well? You think myself and most Nigerians care where GEJ is from to then somehow be "bitter" he became President?

This is why I say the indoctrination, for your kind, is from your home. You rather go around disenfranchising others telling them they are "bitter" while failing to acknowledge their rights to be very angry at their own President taking their nation backward very quickly. you then have the nerve to pretend you are the aggrieved individual. What a loser. NL biggest crybaby and wimp.

^ grin grin grin Keep going round in circles, snapping at your own tail like the mange-infested cur you are.
aletheia:

You have left the gist of the thread to embark on a self-justifying peregrination of how you criticized Yar'Adua etc. [size=14pt]What an exhibition of your innate insecurity and your need for approbation. Blah, blah blah. Pompous piffle. Who is denying you your right keep on blowing insipid hot air. Just as it is your right to keep talking through your hat like all of your posts above, so it it my right to point out to you and others your silliness.[/size] By your "clannish" taunts, you assume I am from the same region or tribe as the president. How laughable. I am closer to you than you realize in terms of ethnicity. . .but because of the stupidity of tribal-based politics as exemplified by your sort, I chose not to identify myself in ethnic terms.

I find this an amusing thread. . .Gbawe reduced to bumbling apoplectic rage. No doubt, sniffling and wiping away tears as he types his new catchphrases - 'wimp', 'crybaby', 'clannish', &c. grin grin grin Come on, I am sure you can roll out better insults than that. You can follow my lead, for example, I have likened you to a slimy cockroach and a mange-infested cur.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by PointB: 9:25am On May 26, 2012
^^^
A daniel is come to justice!

Nice work pal.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Ufeolorun(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2012
All institutions in our dear country are becoming helpless.
We have an all out assault on sovereign infrastructures and those who should be concerned have shown deep carelessness.

Well,they say if your life is full of charcoal you won't bother if everything else is burning around you
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 11:18am On May 26, 2012
aletheia:
^Whining like the baby you are. This all you have been saying on this thread. What happened to your usual bloated hot air filled epistles. Reduced you to apoplectic rage, have I? Well I hope you don't burst a vein. Now respond to the points raised by others above. Or leave the kitchen.

^But that is exactly what you are - a wimp and crybaby. . .I have called your motives into question. Deal with it and stop whinging and wringing your hands all over this thread.

^Story, story. You are the biggest liar and they say liars must havei good memories. Now you waffle and wriggle like the slimy cockroach you are - caught in the glare of light. Here is the rubbish you wrote on January 2:

Readers can judge for themselves how you have shifted ground. In your state of fantasy, you likened GEJ to Ghaddafi. Really?

^Who is following who around? How many of your stupid threads have I posted on? Not even on that shameful thread where you were exposed as a lying propagandist. Like I said you take your crap more serious than you ought to.

^ grin grin grin Keep going round in circles, snapping at your own tail like the mange-infested cur you are.

I find this an amusing thread. . .Gbawe reduced to bumbling apoplectic rage. No doubt, sniffling and wiping away tears as he types his new catchphrases - 'wimp', 'crybaby', 'clannish', &c. grin grin grin Come on, I am sure you can roll out better insults than that. You can follow my lead, for example, I have likened you to a slimy cockroach and a mange-infested cur.

PointB: ^^^

Nice work pal.

Sad and shameless folks. Your indoctrination from the womb means , rather than be well-adjusted folks able to relate with others to get the best out of life, the most important thing in the world for you twerps is to go around looking for percieved enemies and making yourselves victims.

Can you guys not see glaring evidence of your 'issues' with how the obsession is entirely one way? I.e I don't have time for you snivelling i.di.ots?

What you guys need, first and foremost, is therapy to negate the indoctrination that has damaged your psyche to the point all you do is follow others round looking for "propagandists" to 'expose'. It shows in every crybaby comment you make here. You are always seeking "enemies" and those who "hate" you and are trying to "bring down" you and yours when even on Nairaland it is obvious you are the ones obsessed with others and not the other way round.

You all need to get a life or , as the start of your healing process, attack those who have damaged you mentally and made you pugnacious and always seeking "enemies" ,who "hate" you, everywhere. You are cursed even if you don't know it. Nothing shows this more than how you all follow me around , responding feverishly to everything I write, while I ignore all of you. you guys need to get a life and get therapy. You need it. Gbawe is not your enemy. Your enemy is closer to home i.e those who should have raised mentally healthy children yet chose to leave you with a bastardized, hateful and paranoid mentality predisposing you to blaming others for everything and seeking "enemies" everywhere.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by icez: 11:27am On May 26, 2012
PointB: ^^^

Nice work pal.

Well said. wink
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 11:33am On May 26, 2012
Ufeolorun: All institutions in our dear country are becoming helpless.
We have an all out assault on sovereign infrastructures and those who should be concerned have shown deep carelessness.

Well,they say if your life is full of charcoal you won't bother if everything else is burning around you

Precisely. Ultimately, this is what will happen when a Nation keeps appointing highly undeserving and unprepared opportunists into positions of utmost responsibility and paramount influence.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by icez: 11:59am On May 26, 2012
Buhari will never be president. angry
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Funkymallam(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2012
aletheia:

An interesting reaction. So how many times did you call me an i[/b]diot in this post of yours. Did I insult you in any way? Is the rubbish you wrote above "criticism"? You have an agenda which you try to pass off as objective criticism. . .but we will not be fooled by you hypocrite. You are a name-dropping beleaguered foo[i]l[/i]. Who said anything about your criticizing OBJ and Yar'Adua? Does that burnish your credentials with me?

Two questions/comments from [b]Kobojunkie
and bayooooooo followed:

As it is I ignore most of your posts anyway - they are worthless drivel and garbage propaganda from one who takes himself entirely too serious. But from time to time I will intervene to show what egregiously untrue rubbish it is that you post. . .clannish dolt. Get ready for many more years of heartache because of GEJ.

Are u just getting to knw him?
He gets a hardon mentioning that name, GEJ. No matter what is being discussed he has been programmed to get the president into it no matter how foolish he might be sounding.

When objectivity is lost, he resort to insults. Dnt knw if he was raised that way or what. Its pathetic! sad
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 12:12pm On May 26, 2012
Funkymallam:

Are u just getting to knw him?
He gets a hardon mentioning that name, GEJ. No matter what is being discussed he has been programmed to get the president into it no matter how foolish he might be sounding.

When objectivity is lost, he resort to insults. Dnt knw if he was raised that way or what. Its pathetic! sad

Yet another besothed m.o.ron. Do you guys have no life to the extent you can focus this obdurately on anonymous online personalities? When have you ever joined a thread to give your opinion and forge your own NL identity instead of stalking others? Get a life dude. Say what you have to say and stop 'profiling' others repetitively and personally. It only makes you appear scary.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by PointB: 12:12pm On May 26, 2012
Gbawe:

Sad and shameless folks. Your indoctrination from the womb means , rather than be well-adjusted folks able to relate with others to get the best out of life, the most important thing in the world for you twerps is to go around looking for percieved enemies and making yourselves victims.

Can you guys not see glaring evidence of your 'issues' with how the obsession is entirely one way? I.e I don't have time for you snivelling i.di.ots?

What you guys need, first and foremost, is therapy to negate the indoctrination that has damaged your psyche to the point all you do is follow others round looking for "propagandists" to 'expose'. It shows in every crybaby comment you make here. You are always seeking "enemies" and those who "hate" you and are trying to "bring down" you and yours when even on Nairaland it is obvious you are the ones obsessed with others and not the other way round.

You all need to get a life or , as the start of your healing process, attack those who have damaged you mentally and made you pugnacious and always seeking "enemies" ,who "hate" you, everywhere. You are cursed even if you don't know it. Nothing shows this more than how you all follow me around , responding feverishly to everything I write, while I ignore all of you. you guys need to get a life and get therapy. You need it. Gbawe is not your enemy. Your enemy is closer to home i.e those who should have raised mentally healthy children yet chose to leave you with a bastardized, hateful and paranoid mentality predisposing you to blaming others for everything and seeking "enemies" everywhere.

This clown really think to much of himself! Follow you around? Who has time for an arsehole? I only once a while throw spanners in your propaganda work, so that you know u cannot fool everyone all the time. I don't have time to dedicate to your vain self, if you really care to know. But your sad self would rather always think too much of yourself, simply because no one else does! You are the victim of self here, and it is your parent who gave the world a sad man who would have better off wasted in a Mouth Action!
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 12:15pm On May 26, 2012
PointB:

This clown really think to much of himself! Follow you around? Who has time for an arsehole? I only once a while throw spanners in your propaganda work, so that you know u cannot fool everyone all the time. I don't have time to dedicate to your vain self, if you really care to know. But your sad self would rather always think too much of yourself, simply because no one else does! You are the victim of self here, and it is your parent who gave the world a sad man who would have better off wasted in a Mouth Action!

sharrap and get lost loser. Paranoid fo.ol.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Funkymallam(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2012
Gbawe:

Yet another besothed m.o.ron. Do you guys have no life to the extent you can focus this obdurately on anonymous online personalities? When have you ever joined a thread to give your opinion and forge your own NL identity instead of stalking others?

Who is stalking who?
Did i quote u? cheesy
O-Liar is being dealt a knockout here and the gayyish tin has started following me about sulking again. grin grin cheesy

Get a life dude, u r lost! grin grin
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Funkymallam(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2012
PointB:

Everybody is following him around in his lil mind. cheesy

He always starts what he can not finish and when u try to give him some brain cells he go about calling u names, i dnt knw if its genetic. grin grin

The guy is lost and quote everybody in his gayyish way and still accuse them of following him around. I do feel sorry for him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. / Ghana Rated Above Nigeria In Use Of Oil Revenue / PDP Mourns Shehu Shagari, Urges FG To Name A National Institution After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.