Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" (8614 Views)

Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 12:24pm On May 26, 2012
Funkymallam:

Who is stalking who?
Did i quote u? cheesy
O-Liar is being dealt a knockout here and the gayyish tin has started following me about sulking again. grin grin cheesy

Get a life dude, u r lost! grin grin

Here we go again. Are you going to turn this into another ten page affair as you normally do, once Gbawe is involved, while you ignore the substantive issue? Dude, look at yourself!!!! Look at your first response here that shows you only joined this thread to comment on Gbawe. Are you not ashamed to seem this much of stalker totally besothed with others:

Are u just getting to knw him?
He gets a hardon mentioning that name, GEJ. No matter what is being discussed he has been programmed to get the president into it no matter how foolish he might be sounding.

When objectivity is lost, he resort to insults. Dnt knw if he was raised that way or what. Its pathetic!

What have you said above you have not already said a million times? Why say it one more time? If I then say you are a stalker, with numerous undoubted evidence showing you are, you go into denial mode. Sad sap. Abeg focus on your numerous boyfriends here. I am not interested in your obsessive attention. If you had much of a life, you would not be so affected by anonymous folks you chat to online. Loser.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Funkymallam(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2012
aletheia:
^Whining like the baby you are. This all you have been saying on this thread. What happened to your usual bloated hot air filled epistles. Reduced you to apoplectic rage, have I? Well I hope you don't burst a vein. Now respond to the points raised by others above. Or leave the kitchen.

^But that is exactly what you are - a wimp and crybaby. . .I have called your motives into question. Deal with it and stop whinging and wringing your hands all over this thread.

^Story, story. You are the biggest liar and they say liars must havei good memories. Now you waffle and wriggle like the slimy cockroach you are - caught in the glare of light. Here is the rubbish you wrote on January 2:

Readers can judge for themselves how you have shifted ground. In your state of fantasy, you likened GEJ to Ghaddafi. Really?

^Who is following who around? How many of your stupid threads have I posted on? Not even on that shameful thread where you were exposed as a lying propagandist. Like I said you take your crap more serious than you ought to.

^ grin grin grin Keep going round in circles, snapping at your own tail like the mange-infested cur you are.

I find this an amusing thread. . .Gbawe reduced to bumbling apoplectic rage. No doubt, sniffling and wiping away tears as he types his new catchphrases - 'wimp', 'crybaby', 'clannish', &c. grin grin grin Come on, I am sure you can roll out better insults than that. You can follow my lead, for example, I have likened you to a slimy cockroach and a mange-infested cur.

A knockout by unilateral decision grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Funkymallam(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2012
Gbawe:

Here we go again. Are you going to turn this into another ten page affair as you normally do, once Gbawe is involved, while you ignore the substantive issue? Dude, look at yourself!!!! Look at your first response here that shows you only joined this thread to comment on Gbawe. Are you not ashamed to seem this much of stalker totally besothed with others:

What have you said above you have not already said a million times? Why say it one more time? If I then say you are a stalker, with numerous undoubted evidence showing you are, you go into denial mode. Sad sap. Abeg focus on your numerous boyfriends here. I am not interested in your obsessive attention. If you had much of a life, you would not be so affected by anonymous folks you chat to online. Loser.

Sulking as usual, dude i wasnt even talking to u, y pick on me and still call me a stalker? cheesy

U really need help. grin
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 12:29pm On May 26, 2012
Funkymallam:

A knockout by unilateral decision grin grin grin

Are you a 50 year old man who thinks himself a 14 year old girl? Nothing else can explain this your crush that makes you enter threads, ignore subject matter, and focus on one poster alone time after frigging time. Simply incredible that you can't stop yourself from doing this from one thread to the next. Loser.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Funkymallam(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2012
Gbawe:

Are you a 50 year old man who thinks himself a 14 year old girl? Nothing else can explain this your crush that makes you enter threads, ignore subject matter, and focus on one poster alone time after frigging time. Simply incredible that you can't stop yourself from doing this from one thread to the next. Loser.

See this bitterness o cheesy
Wasnt quoting u again, u r now really crying. *hands him a handkerchief*. Na vex o grin grin
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by PointB: 12:43pm On May 26, 2012
Gbawe:

sharrap and get lost loser. Paranoid fo.ol.

Make me! Shameless, bloody propagandist!
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by PointB: 12:51pm On May 26, 2012
Funkymallam:

Everybody is following him around in his lil mind. cheesy

He always starts what he can not finish and when u try to give him some brain cells he go about calling u names, i dnt knw if its genetic. grin grin

The guy is lost and quote everybody in his gayyish way and still accuse them of following him around. I do feel sorry for him grin

I am not surprised bros,
Anyone who has a counter argument to his (gbawe's) warped comment is 'following' him around. He sense of self importance is beyond believe. I am very sure as a child he must have had a torrid time trying to be heard as he was deservedly relegated to some incongruous space. Such a sad little man his parent gave the world. I do pity him too.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by aljharem(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2012
Gbawe is making it clear that corruption is irrespective of ethnicity, I don't understand the reason for the insults here ?
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Funkymallam(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2012
alj harem: Gbawe is making it clear that corruption is irrespective of ethnicity, I don't understand the reason for the insults here ?

Abokina yaya ka ke?

Who is insulting who here, i bliv u knw the answer. I dnt go dat line as u knw me, its too childish.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 1:04pm On May 26, 2012
alj harem: Gbawe is making it clear that corruption is irrespective of ethnicity, I don't understand the reason for the insults here ?

My brother, the entire forum can see these i.di.ots making a complete fool of themselves. This is what they do regularly to reveal the indoctrination from the womb that makes them take every criticism personally. Very childish and clannish lot. I was a non-stop critic of Yar Adua on NL. No Northerner ever childishly lash out that we hate Yar Adua simply because we are criticising the abysmal leadership of our own president.

Should we now, as Nigerians, spare GEJ criticism when he hankered for the job yet is failing very badly and letting millions down? Clearly, all GEJ has done is to encourage corruption and a dangerous 'free for all' mentality everywhere. Not only is corruption spiralling out of control but we have the more dangerous problem of belligerent and scantily-educated warlords being empowered today. Some will never see this in their paranoid delusions.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by aljharem(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2012
Funkymallam:

Abokina yaya ka ke?

Who is insulting who here, i bliv u knw the answer. I dnt go dat line as u knw me, its too childish.

I am fine my brother. Na gode Allah

I know you were not insult him

If I understand the argument here correctly, Gbawe is arguing as stated above

Athetis and you are arguing about Gbawe calling GEJ into this matter

while PointB is just insulting him because Gbawe is pro-ACN

If so, then I don't understand PointB's point of view on this thread.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by PointB: 1:05pm On May 26, 2012

We know you are a hypocrite but try to be objective at time. The first insult in this thread was by your 'revered' Gbawe asking Alethela to 'get lost' and calling him 'I.diot' at the same time. But because you are no different from that hypocritical propagandist, expecting you to be objective will be akin to squeezing water from a rock!
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by aljharem(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2012
PointB:

We know you are a hypocrite but try to be objective at time. The first insult in this thread was by your 'revered' Gbawe asking Alethela to 'get lost' and calling him 'I.diot' at the same time. But because you are no different from that hypocritical propagandist, expecting you to be objective will be akin to squeezing water from a rock!

Haba how can I be a hypocrite when I am not on anyone's side ?
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by PointB: 1:16pm On May 26, 2012
alj harem:

What kind of question is that? Perhaps you should pick a dictionary and look up the word 'hypocrite' while you are at it also check the meaning of 'propaganda.'
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by icez: 1:17pm On May 26, 2012
PointB:

smiley
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by sheyguy: 1:18pm On May 26, 2012
alj harem:

? ? ? . . . Bros the thing tire me oh ! ! !
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 1:18pm On May 26, 2012
alj harem:

Alhaji, the person calling you a hypocrite is himself the biggest hypocrite here. I "insult" Alethia but I guess he sees nothing wrong in his pals first contribution that is an incendiary and off-topic attack which insinuates I only criticise GEJ because I have a problem with him and is "bitter" about his Presidency.

So predictable. It took you all of two posts to mention GEJ. Obviously, the fact of his being president makes you very bitter and nonobjective. Will you commit suicide when he wins a second term in office?

This is what we say about the PointB's of the world. Their support is automatically clannish. Alethia , without a doubt, was the first to speak without decorum. He has done that many times and I have graciously ignored him. Don't expect clannish folks to then adjudge issues fairly. Instead, their interpretation of events began after I responded to the immature and clannish nonsense from Alethia which was one too many.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 1:29pm On May 26, 2012
sheyguy: ? ? ? . . . Bros the thing tire me oh ! ! !

These guys are not even ashamed to enter threads to begin insinuating that criticism , from Nigerians, about their own president is motivated by "bitterness" at GEJ's Presidency. Arrant and unbelieveably clannish nonsense.

If the ND is now a den of criminality and corruption, where warlords are the new kingmakers, must that not be discussed as an event in history given the belief that the region has only been let down by 'outsiders'?

Tomorrow now the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulani will get the blame for whatever is happening in the ND when we all see how a President from the ND region is the one who has parochially mired his own region in criminality and gangsterism when he had the chance to embrace an agenda of development. Some forget we Yorubas criticised OBJ for doing the same thing in the SW till today. We never hid what OBJ did or sought to defend him blindly. Indeed we discussed it as a Nigerian problem.

The crux of the matter is precisly what Alhaji harem surmised i.e
Gbawe is making it clear that corruption is irrespective of ethnicity

Of course GEJ will feature in this topic because no one can doubt that he is empowering a criminal and warlord class when he should be trying to develop the region with technocratic finesse. In the SW, OBJ was savaged for the very same thing. I.e promoting ruinous criminal hands everywhere. After a while these sort of people begin to define history to shape what has given rise to Nigeria's main problem today i.e the situation where the worst manage to attain influential positions of positive change they will the used negatively.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Funkymallam(m): 1:33pm On May 26, 2012
Saviours have arrived @ last. grin grin

GEJ have now become d GMD of NNPC? Propagander gone badt grin

We can now see who went off topic first cus of his hard on with a particular name. Bad tin bad o cheesy
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by sheyguy: 1:52pm On May 26, 2012
Gbawe:

The NNPC does not operate as a strong and independent Institution. It has essentially been bastrardized to be a tool in the hands of the President of the day. With the MEND President GEJ and Allison-Madueke effectively controlling the sector you have your answer to the bolded above. It is very obvious there is a systematic plan in place.
Oga funkymallam the post qouted above is a reply to some other post by bayooooo. Why not tell us ur exact problem with this post instead of attacking the poster's character blindly and derailing the thread in the process.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by PointB: 2:03pm On May 26, 2012
Gbawe:

Alhaji, the person calling you a hypocrite is himself the biggest hypocrite here. I "insult" Alethia but I guess he sees nothing wrong in his pals first contribution that is an incendiary and off-topic attack which insinuates I only criticise GEJ because I have a problem with him and is "bitter" about his Presidency.

This is what we say about the PointB's of the world. Their support is automatically clannish. Alethia , without a doubt, was the first to speak without decorum. He has done that many times and I have graciously ignored him. Don't expect clannish folks to then adjudge issues fairly. Instead, their interpretation of events began after I responded to the immature and clannish nonsense from Alethia.

So the focus have shifted to explaining yourself to Ahj Harem of all people. Oh that need for acceptance, the need to be loved, and taken serious, ever so present in every child. Didn't know that a grown up child will exhibit this need - evidence of maladjusted childhood perhaps . Indeed what they say about a drowning man is true - he reaches for straws. Such a piteous sight.

Anyway dude, I see nothing wrong with Alethela's comment. He was genuinely surprised at the way you brought GEJ into the topic in your very second post. I am quite sure he was alarmed to see you bitterly reduced the president to - Mend President! That simply prompted him to asked the logical question if you would commit suicide if GEj is returned as president in 2015. This honest question is what prompted the insults you poured on him.

And to your overused 'clannish' tag, is it that you are running out of vocabulary? Alethela had asked earlier, cos it seems that anyone who disagrees with your propaganda is either 'clannish', 'inscure', 'inferior' or a combination of all, regardless of such persons ethnic group, etc. And when you are sussed you out as a propagandist, you respond by accusing people of following you around. Follow you what? Are you Jesus or Muhammed?

Dude, you are a sad little man; and the paranoid one by all observation is you. If you so much desired to comment unopposed for any reason, you should take to talking to stones! And if you think you are very special or important, well I've got news for you - such thought should not extend beyond the four walls of your home - this is CYBER! Here you count for nothing - you and your sick opinions and propaganda. Get that into your thick skull, and it will go a long way into helping you find that adjustment your tortuous childhood demands. I really pity you.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by PeterKbaba: 4:46pm On May 26, 2012
Wily+Wily:
Anyone oil is found in their land and village reserve the right to sell it how he want and when he want. The real oil thieves are those from faraway north and their yoruba counterparts that are selling what does not belong to them.

Foool.... And who told you that we yoruba dont have crude oil... we have crude oil all over yoruba land and you dont see us stealing and breaking oil pipes.... you igbos are simply theives and too greedy.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by nagoma(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2012
What do you mean " they will one day produce a president" ? They have produced one already. Jona cannot say no to them.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by PointB: 5:34pm On May 26, 2012
nagoma: What do you mean " they will one day produce a president" ? They have produced one already. Jona cannot say no to them.

If that's the case why are you troubled? Was it not the same oil money the produced the likes of Obj, Yar Adua and those before them? You didn't see it wrong then because it produced your man!
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by aljharem(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2012
PointB you still have proven NO POINT !!! All you do is go around insulting those with a superior argument.

Lay down your facts straight.

All this "Alethsis comment" "Alj harem's comment" etc would do you no good.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by SisiKill1: 5:48pm On May 26, 2012
Sorry to interrupt this toastingfest between Gbawe and Aletheia oh but I think it is pretty obvious GEJ supporters are very sensitive. . .not that anyone can blame them seeing as everyday on NL is "Let's Bash GEJ" day.

However since these people seem to be intelligent one would expect them to be more pragmatically reactive and less. . . .how shall I put it without being offensive. . .emotionally reactive.

From reading Aletheia's post, is is obvious he didn't read Gbawe post very well, you can tell he just saw GEJ's name and reacted. It's like you guys don't think GEJ can do any wrong and you attack anyone who brings up in a context that isn't favorable. . .without even trying to see if what they are saying is valid or not.

This is what Gbawe wrote in response to KOBOJUNKIE'S very appropriate question

Gbawe:

The NNPC does not operate as a strong and independent Institution. It has essentially been bastrardized to be a tool in the hands of the President of the day. With the MEND President GEJ and Allison-Madueke effectively controlling the sector you have your answer to the bolded above. It is very obvious there is a systematic plan in place.

Only a day old baby or someone who would rather bury his head in the sand can claim the NNPC is independent of the Govt, so was Gbawe wrong in making that statement? NO

Has the NNPC been bastardized? You don't have to answer that.

Who has an almost absolute power to control institutions such as the NNPC in a country like Nigeria (going by our history). . .The President that's who. So obviously Gbawe did not make that up either.

And who just happens to be the PRESIDENT OF THE DAY (By the way, these were very good choice words from Gbawe, words intending to reiterate his belief that the President. . .WHOEVER IT MAYBE of a country like Nigeria. . .given our history had/has a hand in the bastardization of NNPC) but back to the question, who happens to be the present President of the day (aka present president for those who have a problem with English)? GEJ of course!!

Who is the Present Minster of Petroleum Resources appointed by the President? Alison Madueke.

So why the hell won't GEJ and the Diezani's name come up given the context of the subject?!!!

I know you GEJ supporter would like to place him in a bubble where nothing touches him, unfortunately for you guys. . .he doesn't want to be in that bubble. If he did, HE WON'T BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!!!!

aletheia:
So predictable. It took you all of two posts to mention GEJ. Obviously, the fact of his being president makes you very bitter and nonobjective. Will you commit suicide when he wins a second term in office?
Kobojunkie's post makes salient points which you have chosen to ignore because of your obsession with GEJ whom you disrespectfully refer to as "the MEND President". Shame on you! NNPC is at the heart of the corruption in the Oil Industry. And it predates this administration.

Your other grouse is that Gbawe referred to GEJ as "The Mend President". . .errrr. . .correct me if i am wrong but was not GEJ himself who defended MEND despite the fact that they actually did what they were accused of doing? Wasn't it GEJ who was so quick to be identified with them? So what is the huffing and puffing about? Oh would you rather Gbawe had called him "The MEND supporter/Defender/Kinsman?". . .will that have worked for you?

Okay oh, Gbawe shei you have heard, next time use Supporter/Defender/Kinsmen. . .they can't accuse you of forming things when it is based on the truth, can they?

And this brings me to the crux of the matter. . .something many many GEJ supporters fail to understand - Everything, every action, every word used by the so called "Anti-GEJ" movement comes from actions, words, expressions etc GEJ himself put out there for for public consumption. Once again, if GEJ and his supporters want him in a bubble, where he won't be judged by his words and deeds. . . then HE SHOULD NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!!!!

Finally, your non-objective view of everything that's got to do GEJ and your knee jerk reaction when his name is mentioned blinds you to the fact you essentially agreed with the Gbawe with these words

NNPC is at the heart of the corruption in the Oil Industry. And it predates this administration.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by aljharem(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2012
Sisi kill, very good accession
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by sheyguy: 6:16pm On May 26, 2012
SisiKill, they understand and are aware of ur analysis up there but don't know how to admit the obvious, Especially as it exposes the weakness of GEJ's administration further.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On May 26, 2012
@Kobojunkie, never stated that NNPC operates as an entity independent of the Government. If anything, the probes proved how connected it is to Government.

I simply posited that we not now pretend that anything NNPC has to say on this issue should carry weight. This is the very same agency at the hand of the problem -- NNPC allowed the many frauds perpetrated AGAINST the Nigerian people.
The Government was long aware of this but, rather than investigate, chose to attack the people with a hike in price of an essential commodity, offering them some of the most ridiculous reasons for it's refusal to investigate the known problems.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by doofanc: 6:48pm On May 26, 2012
Sisi kill you do well.. Initially i found the attack by the PDP goons against Gbawe rather amusing, but now it has taken an idi.otic, inferiority complex induced, vicious twist, and is becoming nauseatingly infantile.

So Gbawe mentioned Mr president in just two posts, how did that prevent Dr aletia from achieving his e.rection? I'm sorry, but i was of the opinion that GEJ was the PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY? Would it not have been better for aletia to counter his argument rather than set the stage for his minions to move in by deftly shifting the focus of the thread from to NNPC to ''operation attack Gbawe?'' And move the minions did, predictably.

Just for the records i dont know gbawe from Adam, heck, i've found some his comments rather distasteful. But for quite number them, his deep knowledge of contemporary political issues has been truely refreshing.

The anti-Gbawe squad had better sought more fruitful ways of achieving their much desired (yet lamentably elusive) hard ons.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by ebamma(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2012
is an option of the devil and the deep blue sea,i still prefer the government tapping the oil atleast if dem thief 80 percent of the money them go use 20 percent do something for the masses,but dis oil bunkerers dey chop the whole 100 percent.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On May 26, 2012
ebamma: is an option of the devil and the deep blue sea,[b]i still prefer the government tapping the oil atleast if dem thief 80 percent of the money them go use 20 percent do something for the masses,[/b]but dis oil bunkerers dey chop the whole 100 percent.

But that is pretty much what you been getting all these decades. How has that been working out for you so far? You should be proud of where Nigeria is today if you really believe what you typed above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Protest In ABIA State, The Boy Killed During Protest - Graphic Photos / BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down / FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.