Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" (8611 Views)

Nigeria Lost Over N6.4 Trillion To Corruption-ridden NNPC Oil Sales – NRGI Repor / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by lateef4me(m): 10:41pm On May 28, 2012
Alright,noted all your comments but pls let the information you seek to contribute here be unbiased towards PDP and ACN matters !
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 7:28am On May 29, 2012
lateef4me: Alright,noted all your comments but pls let the information you seek to contribute here be unbiased towards PDP and ACN matters !

Are you being "unbiased" when you cannoy even stick to the topic and when you keep mentioning Tinubu et al in matters that does not concern them? Man mi, what concerns Tinubu with what is written below? Are you not the "biased" one with how you are deploying the weapon of choice of GEJ and his sycophants these days? I.e attack everything and everyone to divert attention away from how everything is going wrong under this President? You think GEJ, like OBJ in the past, is not part of what is going on currently in the ND?

Also, you guys are only obsessed with talking about "credibility" because , comparatively, you are kids compared to citizens of other Nations of the world. You may think you are cool and trendy sitting on the fence and cursing out every party and politician but others will laugh at you - even your fellow Africans. They will wonder how, when your nation is so troubled, in fact far more so than most, you can afford the luxury of being apathetic towards the solution i.e politics. Why not pitch your tent somewhere and do what you can to secure the changes you want? So if I stay here cursing out everyone all day, without offering any solution, that would make me "credible" to you? My friend make yourself knowledgeable about the notion of siding with the lesser devil till the beautiful ones are born. Then you may understand what has made other Nations developed. We do this in our bastradized nation a lot i.e take what is bad (political apathy for example in a very troubled Nation) and make it good/desirable.

Oniwon said the miscreants behind illegal oil bunkering in the zone had sponsored the election of local government chairmen and now have the capacity to sponsor and produce more state governors, adding that they even have the potential to fund the emergence of a Nigerian president in the future.

He dropped the hints when members of the House of Representatives Committee on Petroleum (Upstream), paid him a courtesy visit, as part of their oversight function, as he urged the lawmakers to enact legislation aimed at arresting the increasing wave of oil theft in Nigeria.

He said it was regrettable to note that criminals had taken over the most part of Niger Delta...” They have amassed so much wealth that they are beginning to look for political power. They have been sponsoring local government chairmen. The chairmen have also been sponsoring governors. And these people, if not checked in time, will one day produce the president of Nigeria.”
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Nobody: 7:43am On May 29, 2012
Gbawe:

Are you being "unbiased" when you cannoy even stick to the topic and when you keep mentioning Tinubu et al in matters that does not concern them? Man mi, what concerns Tinubu with what is written below? Are you not the "biased" one with how you are deploying the weapon of choice of GEJ and his sycophants these days? I.e attack everything and everyone to divert attention away from how everything is going wrong under this President? You think GEJ, like OBJ in the past, is not part of what is going on currently in the ND?

like i said before we got the oil thieves employees on nairaland hijacking threads. thats what all this we will defend gej with our blood saber rattling is about - we will defend our stomachs and juicy govt contracts by an means necessary.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 7:59am On May 29, 2012
oyb:

like i said before we got the oil thieves employees on nairaland hijacking threads. thats what all this we will defend gej with our blood saber rattling is about - we will defend our stomachs and juicy govt contracts by an means necessary.

They will soon mention Buhari, El Rufai and Atiku in a matter that concerns GEJ doing an OBJ i.e assembling an army of crooks he feel he can dominate with. GEJ has never hidden his agenda of enriching militants and using them as his private army. They are his unofficial spokesmen currently. Let the i.dio.ts here continue to bleat like fools while GEJ turns their region into MEND enclave totally. Tomorrow they will blame "Yarobus" as usual.

My brother, the point is that, in this day and age, every region should be pushing its best hands forward. That is what will save Nigeria. What is happening in the ND again demonstrates the opportunism and political crudeness of GEJ that bears him out as similar to OBJ. He is not against ruining the future of his region simply to get his own loyal 'Capos' controlling everything on his behalf.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by aletheia(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2012
Gbawe:

While that is true, you should take the advise you often dish out to others when you implore them to stick to the topic. Why should a topic concerning oil thieves in the ND , deleteriously using ill-gotten gains to determine the political leaders of the region , and perhaps Nigeria at large, include a criticism of Tinubu? Why for god sake?

These folks (Lateef4me, Alethia et al) are just, as usual, submitting their usual distractive thread-derailing antics they assume helps GEJ's case. Show consistency and ask them to focus on the thread topic as you do elsewhere. Criticising Tinubu and others may be appropriate elsewhere but it has nothing to do with the topic under discussion here.

You still dey mention my name? E be like say I do you something. grin grin grin
Your tendentious pompous rubbish continues. The crap you write on NL makes no difference to real politics.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by Gbawe: 12:15pm On May 29, 2012
aletheia:

You still dey mention my name? E be like say I do you something. grin grin grin
Your tendentious pompous rubbish continues. The crap you write on NL makes no difference to real politics.

And the utterances of a crybaby loser like you makes any difference to "real politics"? You are the worst kind. An oversensitive wimp indoctrinated from the womb and cursed to go around looking for "enemies" and those who "hate" you and yours. You are totally useless in any mature discussion as you will soon be writhing around on the floor in a childish tantrum like a toddler. It is even a Lady here (sisikill) , no doubt fed up with your wimpish antics, subtly asking you to man up and stop being such an over-sensitive cissy.
Re: NNPC: "Oil Thieves Have Hijacked Political Power!" by aletheia(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2012
Gbawe:

And the utterances of a crybaby loser like you makes any difference to "real politics"? You are the worst kind. An oversensitive wimp indoctrinated from the womb and cursed to go around looking for "enemies" and those who "hate" you and yours. You are totally useless in any mature discussion as you will soon be writhing around on the floor in a childish tantrum like a toddler. It is even a Lady here (sisikill) , no doubt fed up with your wimpish antics, subtly asking you to man up and stop being such an over-sensitive cissy.
Gbawe the broken record and stunted man. Quite a limited imagination you 've got. You can do better - you pusillanimous and puerile hypocrite. I can see you are still in tears, little child. Help yourself with a handkerchief and maybe a sweet. Definitely you need comforting. It is certain that nothing I write on NL makes any difference to Nigerian politics. . .a fact I am very much aware of unlike you who has an over-bloated sense of self and is entrapped in his fantasy that his NL crap makes any difference in the real world.

No doubt, you are overcompensating for something. Your regular displays of cognitive dissonance are amusing to me and your projection of your obviously insecure and paranoid mental state unto others is well noted. As an example the portion highlighted in red above is amply demonstrated by yourself, by your own words - bumbling and clannish ethnic bigot that you are:
Gbawe:
Tomorrow they will blame "Yarobus" as usual.
Certainly your statement "Tomorrow they will blame "Yarobus" as usual" demonstrates to all that Gbawe is "an oversensitive wimp indoctrinated from the womb and cursed to go around looking for "enemies" and those who "hate" you and yours."

Silly, silly man. Face your personal demons and stop overcompensating.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange. / Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain / Photos As Ig Odunukwe, Owner Of Sumec Firman Killed For N900m Property Is Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.