Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,341 members, 7,957,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker (7080 Views)

Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Listing Of Shares On The NSE Should Be Voluntary - MTN / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker by fitzmayowa: 3:49am On Mar 19, 2013
Human_being1st: . Wit due respect sir/ma u are very stupid and fooolish 4 d word "oga at the top" u wrote above. y are some nig
All this epistle just to insult someone, i doubt if there is any difference between both of you. Advice the op and leave shikena

1 Like

Re: Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker by jahofa: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2013
please can someone help give me a clue on the procedure of sales of shares? ever since i gave my stockbroker an order to sell my shares, its about two month now and no response from him. each time i call he says that my cheque hasn't been paid . please how do i know if he has sold it and he is playing on me ? sadplease can someone help give me a clue on the procedure of sales of shares? ever since i gave my stockbroker an order to sell my shares, its about two month now and no response from him. each time i call he says that my cheque hasn't been paid . please how do i know if he has sold it and he is playing on me ?
Re: Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker by manie(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2013
jahofa: please can someone help give me a clue on the procedure of sales of shares? ever since i gave my stockbroker an order to sell my shares, its about two month now and no response from him. each time i call he says that my cheque hasn't been paid . please how do i know if he has sold it and he is playing on me ? sadplease can someone help give me a clue on the procedure of sales of shares? ever since i gave my stockbroker an order to sell my shares, its about two month now and no response from him. each time i call he says that my cheque hasn't been paid . please how do i know if he has sold it and he is playing on me ?

Do you have a stock broking account? What is your CSCS number.
Re: Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker by yinka2011: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
hi, your problem can be solved only by CSCS not by coming here and posting this unless you are trying to spoil someone's mood at CSL stockbroking grin
Re: Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker by manie(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
yinka2011: hi, your problem can be solved only by CSCS not by coming here and posting this unless you are trying to spoil someone's mood at CSL stockbroking grin

The guy may not know CSCS, but by coming here Nairalanders have told him the steps to take. A problem shared is a problem solved.
Re: Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker by highprot3in: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2023
Brothers, thanks for sharing your experience and I hope your transfer went ahead smoothly after all.

I wanted to call out another approach championed by some brokers, namely "broker-to-broker" transfers of your cash balance. This happens behind the scenes between your new and your old broker, and is explained in more in this article.

But it does require closing any open positions prior to the transfer, perhaps with a view to re-opening them after that. This may not be ideal for all, but is an alternative that could be faster than those discussed previously in this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shareholders Urged To Buy Oando Stock / Wema Bank Shares / My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.