Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? (1269 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Olegeme: 12:32am On May 26, 2012
I have a friend of mine, whom we grew up and went the same school.But right now am asking for ur contributions pls.My friend and his woman has being engaged for over 2years,they planned to have kids finaly she end up giving him a baby girl.my friend acted some how weird after this and started acusing the woman of each small thing he would find just to get rid of her!since i know both very well,i tried to talk to him about it but he wouldn't listen!I even tried to explain to him biogically that we men determine the sex of the child.Now he has left to US for over 5months,and never communicate with her neither support them!I tried to help her with some money, but she wouldn't accept my help. last year My friend told her to quit her job and that he would take care of her (she did cos she did everthing he said). she and my wife her very good friends and my wife has being telling me how she's really suffering,but she plays it cool to everybody outside!Is true that some men are lucky to get the best but they let it go out of ego, cos this woman is down to earth.For me am a proud daddy for 2girl and thats what i work for.I hope my friend will not be a loser and am sure he will read this plus your comments and maybe he will do something like a man.
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Mynd44: 4:54am On May 26, 2012
I hear things like things and I get mad. That friend of yours is a ishthead

1 Like

Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by MrsChima(f): 9:45am On May 26, 2012
Didn't Amu Igwe say that Nigerian men do not leave their kids because they were taught proper roots and culture? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(I assumed your friend is Nigerian)
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Mynd44: 9:47am On May 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Didn't Amu Igwe say that Nigerian men do not leave their kids because they were taught proper roots and culture? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Some people are just shithead
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by richy5(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2012
Not shithead but 0
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Olegeme: 1:35pm On May 26, 2012
Yes he is a Nigerian,but this thing happens usually in African countries.but mostlly it happends to the uneducated ones!!But for me i know that girls are more sensitive and need their daddy most in their life and has my Gfather use to tell me, what ever u do to ur woman,one day another man will do to ur daughter.I will never allow another man to take care of my daughter,this world is cruel.
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Mynd44: 2:11pm On May 26, 2012
Olegeme: Yes he is a Nigerian,but this thing happens usually in African countries.but mostlly it happends to the uneducated ones!!But for me i know that girls are more sensitive and need their daddy most in their life and has my Gfather use to tell me, what ever u do to ur woman,one day another man will do to ur daughter.I will never allow another man to take care of my daughter,this world is cruel.
Even the educated ones do it. I say shithead

1 Like

Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 26, 2012
Huh? I'm sorry. I thought it's 2012.
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Mynd44: 2:31pm On May 26, 2012
ogugua88: Huh? I'm sorry. I thought it's 2012.
Some people still live in medieval times
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by greedie1(f): 2:33pm On May 26, 2012
Back in d days, i was taught dt a female has jst one chromosome x whyl a male has 2- x and y thus, its a man dt determines d sex of a child. If he pairs his y wit d womans x. D result ll be a boy....

op, isnt ur friend aware of dis? Im always baffled wen men blame women 4 giving birth to only girls.

1 Like

Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by pendo89(f): 2:55pm On May 26, 2012
Tell your wife to talk sense into her head.The husband is a gone and lost case.
She's alone with a girl and no job. So what next?
She needs not to wait for someone who has shown no interest in their lives.
Find a job,do small biz,any work that will enable her feed and care for that baby cz that is what matters now and the rest will figure itself out.
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by KevinII(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89: Tell your wife to talk sense into her head.The husband is a gone and lost case.
She's alone with a girl and no job. So what next?
She needs not to wait for someone who has shown no interest in their lives.
Find a job,do small biz,any work that will enable her feed and care for that baby cz that is what matters now and the rest will figure itself out.

Pendo, you have been nominated for romance section mod, go and signify your interest/disinterest
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:02pm On May 26, 2012
So if she gave birth to a goat wot will he do den? Some1 needs to open an umbrella in dat brudas anusss.Calling it stupidddd na compliment sef

Mstewwww!!!
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Mynd44: 3:02pm On May 26, 2012
Kevin_II:

Pendo, you have been nominated for romance section mod, go and signify your interest/disinterest
Do you really think everyone is interested in that show of shame?
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 26, 2012
gree-die:
Back in d days, i was taught dt a female has jst one chromosome x whyl a male has 2- x and y thus, its a man dt determines d sex of a child. If he pairs his y wit d womans x. D result ll be a boy....

op, isnt ur friend aware of dis? Im always baffled wen men blame women 4 giving birth to only girls.
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 26, 2012
Is a female child not a child again. To me i prefer to have a girl as my first child
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 26, 2012
I don't think the sex of a child should matter. With the numerous mutations and abnormalities possible, all one should want is a healthy child.
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by 190: 4:54pm On May 26, 2012
Huh - Ogugua how many girls я u gna give me
So I can start signing d divorce papers
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

grin
I see why that fool abandoned his account! grin
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Mynd44: 11:46pm On May 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin
That's gonna hurt
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 26, 2012
Divorce my wife for giving me all female(s)?

Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by MrsChima(f): 4:44am On May 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin

We tag-teamed that arse! He thought he was dealing with dumb arse foreigners that didn't know anything outside of America. I can't fault him though because only a dumb arse chick/trick will fall for his desolate arse. Real talk.

He shot his own foot when he ran his mouth about Nigerian men don't Bleep with "slave master's daughters" then turned around with his dumb arse and named 98% of them that he had bleeped in the past!
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Mynd44: 6:53am On May 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

We tag-teamed that arse! He thought he was dealing with dumb arse foreigners that didn't know anything outside of America. I can't fault him though because only a dumb arse chick/trick will fall for his desolate arse. Real talk.

He shot his own foot when he ran his mouth about Nigerian men don't Bleep with "slave master's daughters" then turned around with his dumb arse and named 98% of them that he had bleeped in the past!
And when you wanna, you can be torture
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Olegeme: 10:03am On May 27, 2012
Is true some people still live in medieval,all what matters is a health baby,boy or girl always thank God for what he has given u cos some people such for just any kid health or unhealth just to be called father or mother.And is not funny how some people say they can divorce their wife for giving them girls!!!come on guys,who is giving who? she's is to divorce u for giving her Y chromosomes!.
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Mynd44: 11:09am On May 27, 2012
^^
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by MrsChima(f): 12:03pm On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
And when you wanna, you can be torture

I have been told by hundreds that my mouth knows no shame. I am working on being less candid...but don't hold your breath.
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Mynd44: 2:00pm On May 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I have been told by hundreds that my mouth knows no shame. I am working on being less candid...but don't hold your breath.
I don't intend to
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't intend to

Good boy. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Would U Leave Your Woman For Giving You A Baby Girl? by Mynd44: 2:07pm On May 27, 2012
Kk

(1) (Reply)

T / Most Relationships Fail Because of Excessive Reading & Unrealistic Expectations / "How Women Shut Men Down Emotionally"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.