Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? (1765 Views)

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by bingbagbo(m): 6:43am On May 26, 2012
though i gave her the money for the said abortion, yet i was against it.now i am scared she may not be able to walk agaiN as she now uses a wheel chair.is it by force to marry her?
also , can a woman be pregnant again after abortion? help me now before i kill myself!
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by freecocoa(f): 6:52am On May 26, 2012
Kill yourself already,its something you should have done a long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by ZUBY77(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2012
There is nothing like ' is it by force to marry her'.
Her destiny is staring both of you in the face and there is nothing you can do. I know this is a joke but you dont have to marry her if you dont want to.
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by bingbagbo(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2012
freecocoa: Kill yourself already,its something you should have done a long time ago.

freecocoa, is it my fault that you are still single??mtcheew!

bush pig!!
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by bingbagbo(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2012
freecocoa: Kill yourself already,its something you should have done a long time ago.

freecocoa, is it my fault that you are still single at age 38??mtcheew!

bush pig!!
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 26, 2012
Get married to her or else nemesis will catch up ω¡τђ Ɣ☺u.she can get pregnant if there s still womb n even if she s paralysed too.
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2012
Lololol cheesy
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by Sijo01(f): 8:14am On May 26, 2012
Kill ursef, ur dead body wil b arrested because u died wrongili!
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24am On May 26, 2012
Dustbin drink acid or better hang useless self wiv barb wire. Haba! Dem use lie swear for u ni? As u dey so, u go continue to lie for hell fire o!
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by Tinax(f): 8:24am On May 26, 2012
u must marry her by fire by force...or ....
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by Mynd44: 8:26am On May 26, 2012
Another nonsense from the brain of Bin
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by bingbagbo(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Another nonsense from the brain of Bin

bush pig angry
Mynd_44: Another nonsense from the brain of Bin

bush pig
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by Mynd44: 9:23am On May 26, 2012
Forest Baboon
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by MrsChima(f): 9:49am On May 26, 2012
bin gbagbo: though i gave her the money for the said abortion, yet i was against it.now i am scared she may not be able to walk agaiN as she now uses a wheel chair.is it by force to marry her?
also , can a woman be pregnant again after abortion? help me now before i kill myself!

Why do you lie so much? undecided
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by bendazum: 10:10am On May 26, 2012
Your nairaland username should be 'Heartless'.How could you tell her to do that and now you 're considering dumping her?If that girl everly CURSE you.NA SO O!
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by velo10: 11:34am On May 26, 2012
dilemma situation. No matter what never forsake the girl. If you're being suicidal what about the girl whose condition is worse?
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by Godmother(f): 12:42pm On May 26, 2012

Lol

@Poster
U shud av tot of d consequences of what abortin wud do to her. Anyways, me I neva support marryin out of pity. The fact that she's in a wheel chair doesn't mean she will remain there for ever.

My beef against u is just that since u knew u didn't love her enof to marry her, why did u go ahead to poke her
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by greedie1(f): 4:16pm On May 26, 2012
bin gbagbo: help me now before i kill myself!
u mean b4 u take d easy way out? Guy, der is no dignity in committin suicide...

to ans ur qus, u must not marry her and she can still get pregnant (if d procedure was properly done)

dnt fool urslf, u acquiesced to d abortion wen u footed d bills, u are as guilty as she.
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by kay9(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2012
Yes, u are obliged. U too dey chook. tongue
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by Mynd44: 11:12pm On May 26, 2012
Abeg Bin kill yourself. The world will be a better place
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by slimyem: 11:21pm On May 26, 2012
the question no one bothered asking the op is-how can one get paralysed in the process of abortion?
Or are her legs housing her womb?
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by Mynd44: 11:28pm On May 26, 2012
^^
Why should we when we know that the story is false
Re: She Aborted My Baby And Got Paralysed In The Process!:am I Obliged To Marry Her? by Akinagirl(f): 6:33am On May 27, 2012
Lmao at topic.

(1) (Reply)

Words: From The Heartbroken To The Heartbreaker! / Why Women Cry More Than Men? / As A Man, Would U Allow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.