Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period (922 Views)

Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? / Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by aristole(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2007
i posted this question some days ago and it was deleted.my research has revealed thet guys always put an end to a relationship especially during festive periods especially a xmas .why?
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by freeguy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2007
what a question!

Well, guys terminate relationship during festive season due to obvious reasons. The fear of spending money on ladies during festive season is the beginning of wisdom for guys.

Guys spends more money on their ladies during festive season, so they want to cut corners by terminating such relationships. However, its not fair and i think guys that does this are cowards and less a man who cant live up to their responsibilities.

Guys should live in reality and let their partners understand them, by so doing, they wont be shying away from doing their best.
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by omega25red(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2007
some guys feel like if the woman is not the one or if she doesn't have the potential to be the one why spend all that money if you will break up in a few days or weeks
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by biola44: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2009
cos demand is higher than supply! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by IFELEKE(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2009
@Poster,
The answer to your question is in 2 ways.
Some guys put an end to relationships during the festive period in order to curb the excessiveness of their over demanding partners while some end it in order to avoid incurring expenses, call the second set stingy then you might be right.

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Girl Friend Always Share This Word (i Love U) With His Friends / I Am Dating A Girl Who S Three Years Older Than I Am / How Can I See Her Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.