Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Hahaha - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hahaha (6229 Views)

Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) / Deal Or No Deal. Hahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hahaha by freecocoa(f): 7:52pm On May 28, 2012
Orikinla:

She does not deserve her boyfriend, because she is immature and insecure and once a cheater, always a cheater.

Most girls who cheat during dating also end up cheating in marriage.
Seriously?

I can't count how many times i've read on this forum that a guy could love a girl and still cheat on her,why is it any different when the lady cheats?
Re: Hahaha by Orikinla(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2012
Her partner in crime does not love her.
All I see is sheer lust here.
Once he has had enough of her, he will dump her.

Guys don't really like girls who use them to cheat on their boyfriends.
They know that if she can do that to her boyfriend, she can do same to them one day.
[size=28pt]
Girls who truly love their boyfriends don't cheat on them. [/size]

[size=28pt]What majority of immature and insecure guys and gals call love is nothing but lust.
Love is more than flesh and blood.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2012
agb2011: Wateva her decisn is, she shuldn't tel her boyfriend she cheated on him. Why? because no man respects a woman who cheats no matter how much he luvs her. Telin him wil make him (probably) break up wt her &he may end up disrespectin al woman (just lik most guys on nairaland). She shud also learn 2 4giv herself &nt repeat d mistake again.

exactly! It took me more than 2years to forgive that girl. The tried coming back but no way. The respect was dead already and the love was rotten so no amount of virgin mary style would resurrect those feelings. When I last saw her, she started begging me for a crime she committed over 2 years ago but God knows I couldn't stand the thought of it.

The sadding truth is the this girl, just like my ex, will lose alot. Firstly, she would lose the guy distance away and secondly, her neighbour will dump her after going another 3 to 4 routine on her. Mark my word! My ex had the same experience and I believe she has a story to tell her own daughter in the future.

Another issue is that she's going to have a had time finding someone that will love her as the guy distance away. My ex is still searching for replacement of me till date and she still hasn't seen it.

Gold are really hard to find. Freecocoa, such is what your friend will soon experience..
Re: Hahaha by freecocoa(f): 8:02pm On May 28, 2012
2sexy:

exactly! It took me more than 2years to forgive that girl. The tried coming back but no way. The respect was dead already and the love was rotten so no amount of virgin mary style would resurrect those feelings. When I last saw her, she started begging me for a crime she committed over 2 years ago but God knows I couldn't stand the thought of it.

The sadding truth is the this girl, just like my ex, will lose alot. Firstly, she would lose the guy distance away and secondly, her neighbour will dump her after going another 3 to 4 routine on her. Mark my word! My ex had the same experience and I believe she has a story to tell her own daughter in the future.

Another issue is that she's going to have a had time finding someone that will love her as the guy distance away. My ex is still searching for replacement of me till date and she still hasn't seen it.

Gold are really hard to find. Freecocoa, such is what your friend will soon experience..
Wow,sorry dude,this girl must have really hurt you.
Re: Hahaha by 190: 8:04pm On May 28, 2012
2sexy na wa oh
Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2012
Orikinla: Her partner in crime does not love her.
All I see is sheer lust here.
Once he has had enough of her, he will dump her.

Guys don't really like girls who use them to cheat on their boyfriends.
They know that if she can do that to her boyfriend, she can do same to them one day.
[size=28pt]
Girls who truly love their boyfriends don't cheat on them. [/size]

[size=28pt]What majority of immature and insecure guys and gals call love is nothing but lust.
Love is more than flesh and blood.[/size]

Gbam! Lady, you just earned my respect today. IMMATURITY, lust and outright blindness cost my ex a lot. I keep mentioning this for a reason.

She's really regretting it today. 2 years and she hasn't found someone like me.

Nature has a way of dealing with such people. Those were the words I told her back then when she started the game and today, its a reality.

I couldn't believe she was telling asking me about the dream I had for us then. I simply told that dream was long dead.
Re: Hahaha by freecocoa(f): 8:07pm On May 28, 2012
2sexy:

Gbam! Lady, you just earned my respect today. IMMATURITY, lust and outright blindness cost my ex a lot. I keep mentioning this for a reason.

She's really regretting it today. 2 years and she hasn't found someone like me.

Nature has a way of dealing with such people. Those were the words I told her back then when she started the game and today, its a reality.

I couldn't believe she was telling asking me about the dream I had for us then. I simply told that dream was long dead.
Bros take it easy please,btw Orikinla is a grandpa not a lady cheesy.
Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2012
190: 2sexy na wa oh

190, you don forget say you call me Maga back then when I made a thread about my plight. At that time I was angry but today, I am glad most nairalander scolded me back then.

190, no shaking cos ur guy don wise up die
Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2012
190: 2sexy na wa oh
Re: Hahaha by ijebabe: 8:08pm On May 28, 2012
Ok we know she did wrong by cheating on the boyfriend she claims to love. I won't get carried away with this part cos that's another story!
The annoying part of the story is that she says she feels guilty but can't end it with the other guy. Shooo! I don't believe her guilt because guilt clears the eyes! If she was really guilty she would have sharply come to her senses and cut off completely from that neighbour, na by force?? Because what should be going thru her mind is how to confess to her BF and still save the relationship. How can she confess to him sincerely when she's still close to her neighbour? As human beings we make mistakes and deserve a second chance but she should be honest with herself and BF. I know its easy to talk cos I am not in her position but this is the right thing to do. Maybe she's still 'contemplating' because she wants to keep the neighbour too! When she is ready she will do the right thing cos it seems like she is not ready yet.
Re: Hahaha by slimyem: 8:09pm On May 28, 2012
lmao@2sexy talking about how his gf wants to come back while he's the one who's obviously still hurting and missing her..
cheesycheesy.
Re: Hahaha by freecocoa(f): 8:12pm On May 28, 2012
slimyem: lmao@2sexy talking about how his gf wants to come back while he's the one who's obviously still hurting and missing her..
cheesycheesy.
For a second there,I was beginning to think i'm just seeing what's not there,obviously i'm not grin.
Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2012
freecocoa: Bros take it easy please,btw Orikinla is a grandpa not a lady cheesy.

freecocoa, whatever! The your thread only woke those experience I had. Anyway, the girl the reap her reward today. Her regret would further be compounded by the time she sees me in my own Jeep a year or two from now.

Time will not permit to write cos I got a math test on wednesday. . . Btw, I am glad she treated me that way cos it a gave me a sense responsibility and it made know that a man without money is Worthless.
Re: Hahaha by freecocoa(f): 8:17pm On May 28, 2012
2sexy:

freecocoa, whatever! The your thread only woke those experience I had. Anyway, the girl the reap her reward today. Her regret would further be compounded by the time she sees me in my own Jeep a year or two from now.

Time will not permit to write cos I got a math test on wednesday. . . Btw, I am glad she treated me that way cos it a gave me a sense responsibility and it made know that a man without money is Worthless.
okay brother but seriously,you are still hurting and i think you need to rid yourself of whatever it is you harbor in mind for the said lady cos honestly,you sound like she took your whole world from you.
Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2012
slimyem: lmao@2sexy talking about how his gf wants to come back while he's the one who's obviously still hurting and missing her..
cheesycheesy.

miss gini? I don hang out with oda girls thereafter na. I don't miss that shi.t one bit. You can't understand so you are free to say what you like.

The truth is that there's nothing I hate as being taken as a fool, taken for a ride, and playing my intelligence.

You know what, I could tolerate many things but I can't stand being taken as a fool. You can slap me or stab me with a knife but don't play on my intelligence.

Na God even save that girl because what I had in mind for eh, next time if she sees a quiet guy or gentle one at that, her shadow go run leave her I swear.
Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2012
cheesycheesy.
Re: Hahaha by Orikinla(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2012
freecocoa: Bros take it easy please,btw Orikinla is a grandpa not a lady cheesy.

I DEY LAF FOR BROKEN ENKLISH, grin

I have a job for jobless runs babes on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2012/05/jobs-for-youth-key-to-africas-continued.html.
Re: Hahaha by Orikinla(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2012
freecocoa has cheated and asking for a way out. grin
Re: Hahaha by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 28, 2012
If the boyfriend of the cheat has used African assurance(Magun)on her i bet you all this long talk wont have provided a forum.
Kinda wonder how white chicks stick to their partners like superglue while in Africa,black ladies got hot pants.
@freecocoa,hope say no be your tori we dey yarn so.
Re: Hahaha by freecocoa(f): 8:52pm On May 28, 2012
Orikinla: freecocoa has cheated and asking for a way out. grin
Good to know your sense of humor isn't aging as fast a you are grin. Nice one papa tongue
Re: Hahaha by slimyem: 9:04pm On May 28, 2012
2sexy:

miss gini? I don hang out with oda girls thereafter na. I don't miss that shi.t one bit. You can't understand so you are free to say what you like.

The truth is that there's nothing I hate as being taken as a fool, taken for a ride, and playing my intelligence.

You know what, I could tolerate many things but I can't stand being taken as a fool. You can slap me or stab me with a knife but don't play on my intelligence.

Na God even save that girl because what I had in mind for eh, next time if she sees a quiet guy or gentle one at that, her shadow go run leave her I swear.
quit consoling yourself and find a way to heal abeg...
M sure you are still coming back to talk about her on this threa...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Hahaha by KINGwax(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2012
See, i'm a cheat, but i hate girls dt do dt, they looks so whorish to me and i hate cheap things. If i were her boyfriend, i'll love her tellin me. Seriously, it'll kill me but i'll get over it and forgive her. But if she didn't, and it took weeks, months, or yrs for me to knw, damn, she's a dead meat. And i'll tell u, It won't heal.infact, his love, his care, his smile, he's only you attitude will kill u except u dnt have a conscience..
I'll give a trick which won't work on me but will be for anyone...
1. Let her tell d guy it's over
2. Let her keep sayin there's no reason but shld keep cryin. She must make short sentences, disconnect d calls midway after breaking into cryin and switch off.
3. Let her remember, whenever she wants to say what happened, let her try to talk, then breaks down, keep sayin she can't, keep saying she love him but wants it all to end, keep sayin he didn't offend her but she's d problem. Keep sayin she realised she's not d best for him, he deserved better. Now, dnt let dt lasts for more dn 3days, then agree on xtra cool to talk. That shld be in d morning, and after dt, all her phones shld be offline. Around 8pm, on it.
4. Let her be straight, she went for a party wit her friends, she was drugged by a guy who's been disturbin her and while sleepin, it happened. She only woke up to d process and she couldn't do anythin cos she was so weak. The process lasted 3more times, and she was helpless. Very weak. I knw it's an old story, bt biliv me, it'll work.
There are some psychological process to break, damage and install. The fact of it happening right in her eyes, fact of it happening 4times will kill and heal him. I tell, u. She must nt say she lives around d guy, infact, d guy must be far away like england. The party was a send-off party for him and he's gone. That wil be a relief.
But d truth is, i hate your friend for doing dt. I hate you, cos i knw it might be u. U alwys come up wit stories like, my friend this and that! I hate whorish female beings!
Re: Hahaha by ijebabe: 9:09pm On May 28, 2012
^^ I bow o! grin grin grin
Re: Hahaha by KINGwax(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2012
freecocoa: Seriously?

I can't count how many times i've read on this forum that a guy could love a girl and still cheat on her,why is it any different when the lady cheats?
i knw you're alwys a whorish thing! You definately will keep fucckin whatever is pleasing to your dangling eyes!
Re: Hahaha by mcnepow(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2012
KINGwax: See, i'm a cheat, but i hate girls dt do dt, they looks so whorish to me and i hate cheap things.
But d truth is, i hate your friend for doing dt. I hate whorish female beings!
Furrking double standards!!! angry
Re: Hahaha by AZeD1(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2012
Every body deserves a 2nd chance in life but this one get K leg.
The guy will NEVER trust her again. I think she should tell him and accept her faith.

Ps if you are the one coconut don't worry i'll accept you. grin grin
Re: Hahaha by gemstone22(f): 9:43pm On May 28, 2012
Telling her bf would be a mistake. Let her keep it to her self. I also think she should think deeply about her relationship. Women don't just cheat on a guy they love deeply and totally just because he is not there to hav sex with them. She has to try to truly figure out if she really loves him like she claims. If she can cheat this once,she can do it again.
She also has to break up with the neighbour. She just a convenient piece of a$$ for him. After a long while,he will dump her like a over used pair of underwear.
Re: Hahaha by eldav(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2012
This story just spoilt my good mood.

Freecocoa,you as a person know and believe that the guy is a good person and you know in your heart that he deserves better.

What that lady did is the worst thing a girl can do to her man,i cant even wish my enemy such plight.

Please advice your friend to confess to this guy,and i really hope the guy leaves her...he deserves better,that is if he is innocent too.

As for the other show man neighbour,trust me the chances of her cheating with him again is 75%,it may not be immediate but when the sin has been forgiven and she starts to remember how enjoyable it was,she'll go back.

Its either she moves far away from her neigbour or she ends it with the distant lover,cos like i said,i can see a repeat in the future.
Re: Hahaha by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 28, 2012
freecocoa: A very good friend of mine came to me this afternoon looking very sad, inshort she was crying. Her reason being that she cheated on her boyfriend who loves her to pieces.(He lives in a different state)

She's dated this guy for over two years and he's been nothing but wonderful,he's everything a lady would want in her man(I even envy her sometimes wink).

The guy she cheated with on the other hand is her neighbor who also claims to love her,he's been asking her out for a while now and she thinks she likes him too,they started spending lots of time together (for about 2 months now) one thing led to another and they had 5ex but she's been feeling very awful since after the deed and doesn't know what to do.

She's feeling very guilty to the point that she's contemplating telling her boyfriend but that would kill him and probably end things with him(which she doesn't want),she's tried ending it with the other guy but he said he's not letting her go cos he loves her too.

She came to me seeking advice,I couldn't think of the best advice to give her so i told her to go pray about it undecided and that we'll talk about it tomorrow.

What do you guys think she should do?

P.S, She loves her boyfriend but can't describe what she feels for this other guy,she just knows she enjoys spending time with him too.

chei! Diz story get k-leg o. However I'm gonna dole out a lil advice to dem niggas.

1. Learn how to fhurck real good. It solves many problems.
2. As a fhurcker, keep ur fhurckee close. The heart of an average woman lies in her opiotus, and her loyalty is always in doubt when she's ovulating.
3. Make good money! It solves all problems.

In summary, if d distant bf had followed dese rules, I'm certain she won't go crying to anyone to help her make a decision. Even if she's a nym-pho or possessed by Benin witchcraft, she will return...without thinking twice!

My advice: she should weigh her options, the dude with more points should take d game home.
Re: Hahaha by SAFO(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2012
Cocoa, you know I'll never steer you wrong, right.

Tell your friend don't say NATTING. I know it sounds bad but if she wants to keep her relationship, somethings are better left unsaid. Trust me on this one. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.
Re: Hahaha by slimyem: 10:19pm On May 28, 2012
SAFO: Cocoa, you know I'll never steer you wrong, right.

Tell your friend don't say NATTING. I know it sounds bad but if she wants to keep her relationship, somethings are better left unsaid. Trust me on this one. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.
....and if the guy finds out later?
What happens then?
..and what kind of relationship would that be with deceit and infidelity underlying it?
Re: Hahaha by SAFO(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2012
slimyem: ....and if the guy finds out later?
What happens then?
..and what kind of relationship would that be with deceit and infidelity underlying it?

Then all hell will break loose so she better pray he doesn't find out.

I'm not condoning her actions but things like this happen and no one is above mistakes. Everybody sitting there playing judge jury & executioner are just being hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor & Mrs Abel Damina Dazzle Guests at their Wedding Silver Jubilee (photos) / See This White Girl Slim Yansh.(pic) / Album Download. Lana Del Rey Born To Die Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.