Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Hahaha - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hahaha (6225 Views)

Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) / Deal Or No Deal. Hahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hahaha by Mynd44: 10:26pm On May 28, 2012
slimyem: aren't you in the same class of guys that say...you can have s..ex with one and still be in love with another?
I am in the class of you have power over your body and you can sleep with anyone you like but if you do it, be bold enough to stand up and admit it. She did the did so why is she feeling guilty now? After everything, they will call the guy unforgiving
Re: Hahaha by SAFO(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2012
But it does come with stipulations. She has to be sincere and stop seeing the other guy.
Re: Hahaha by slimyem: 10:34pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am in the class of you have power over your body and you can sleep with anyone you like but if you do it, be bold enough to stand up and admit it. She did the did so why is she feeling guilty now? After everything, they will call the guy unforgiving
....you can't be proud of everything you've done.
There are things you'd be,have been or are ashamed of and can't take back ever!
I'm of the opinion that she should let her boyfriend know that she cheated and if him leaving her is the price to pay for her infidelity..then so be it!
I'm only arguing the[b]' you can love someone and still cheat on them' [/b]statement that guys throw around in their own infidelity defence all the time.
So saying she didnt love her boyfriend in the first place is out of the question..
She did it and feeling guity and uncertain of the future of her relationship is the price for her mistakes!
Re: Hahaha by slimyem: 10:40pm On May 28, 2012
SAFO:

Then all hell will break loose so she better[b] pray he doesn't find out.[/b]I'm not condoning her actions but things like this happen and no one is above mistakes. Everybody sitting there playing judge jury & executioner are just being hypocrites.
pray he doesnt find out and live in constant fear of if and when he does??
....and then if the relationship swings to marriage,it should remain a secret that she once cheated still??

M not judging her or being hypocritical.m only telling what i'd do if in her shoes...
Tell the truth and be at peace...relationship or not!

1 Like

Re: Hahaha by Mynd44: 11:18pm On May 28, 2012
slimyem: ....you can't be proud of everything you've done.
There are things you'd be,have been or are ashamed of and can't take back ever!
I'm of the opinion that she should let her boyfriend know that she cheated and if him leaving her is the price to pay for her infidelity..then so be it!
I'm only arguing the[b]' you can love someone and still cheat on them' [/b]statement that guys throw around in their own infidelity defence all the time.
So saying she didnt love her boyfriend in the first place is out of the question..
She did it and feeling guity and uncertain of the future of her relationship is the price for her mistakes!
Team you cant be products with everything you have done but this is not some impulsive outburst, it was premeditated(forget being caught in the moment) that is what makes it so sinister. If you could do this kind of thing then feeling guilty is just a show. It is cold very cold and she deserves whatever comes outta it
Re: Hahaha by busybee24: 11:51am On May 30, 2012
cheating cunt33! she should come clean if she is really sorry and deal with the consequences...
the type of female that gives the rest of us a bad name.. smh
Re: Hahaha by tellwisdom: 12:02pm On May 30, 2012
freecocoa: A very good friend of mine came to me this afternoon looking very sad, inshort she was crying. Her reason being that she cheated on her boyfriend who loves her to pieces.(He lives in a different state)

She's dated this guy for over two years and he's been nothing but wonderful,he's everything a lady would want in her man(I even envy her sometimes wink).

The guy she cheated with on the other hand is her neighbor who also claims to love her,he's been asking her out for a while now and she thinks she likes him too,they started spending lots of time together (for about 2 months now) one thing led to another and they had 5ex but she's been feeling very awful since after the deed and doesn't know what to do.

She's feeling very guilty to the point that she's contemplating telling her boyfriend but that would kill him and probably end things with him(which she doesn't want),she's tried ending it with the other guy but he said he's not letting her go cos he loves her too.

She came to me seeking advice,I couldn't think of the best advice to give her so i told her to go pray about it undecided and that we'll talk about it tomorrow.

What do you guys think she should do?

P.S, She loves her boyfriend but can't describe what she feels for this other guy,she just knows she enjoys spending time with him too.

SMH undecided
Re: Hahaha by Exponental(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2012
She shld find a way 2 console herself, else, guilt will kill her...... But she know dat every body has a secret, thats one of hers.
Re: Hahaha by Mynd44: 3:08pm On May 30, 2012
Exponental: She shld find a way 2 console herself, else, guilt will kill her...... But she know dat every body has a secret, thats one of hers.
If the guilt kills her so? Abeg leave matter jorh
Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2012
Freecocoa, I am willing to be my last cash. Your friend will almost die of frustration.

She's the one to lose because either way, that other guy will find out.

She does not know what she has done now or the gravity of it but wait till she start jumping from bed to bed. . . SHE WILL NEVER GO UN-PUNISHED. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT!
Re: Hahaha by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 30, 2012
Iranu. a LovePeddler will always b a LovePeddler. what fuc.ki.ng console? If d guy is faithful to d girl, he is a big fool. infact, any guy thay is faithful to any nigerian girl should be hanged. oshi
Re: Hahaha by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On May 30, 2012
freecocoa: A very good friend of mine came to me this afternoon looking very sad, inshort she was crying. Her reason being that she cheated on her boyfriend who loves her to pieces.(He lives in a different state)

She's dated this guy for over two years and he's been nothing but wonderful,he's everything a lady would want in her man(I even envy her sometimes wink).

The guy she cheated with on the other hand is her neighbor who also claims to love her,he's been asking her out for a while now and she thinks she likes him too,they started spending lots of time together (for about 2 months now) one thing led to another and they had 5ex but she's been feeling very awful since after the deed and doesn't know what to do.

She's feeling very guilty to the point that she's contemplating telling her boyfriend but that would kill him and probably end things with him(which she doesn't want),she's tried ending it with the other guy but he said he's not letting her go cos he loves her too.

She came to me seeking advice,I couldn't think of the best advice to give her so i told her to go pray about it undecided and that we'll talk about it tomorrow.

What do you guys think she should do?

P.S, She loves her boyfriend but can't describe what she feels for this other guy,she just knows she enjoys spending time with him too.

U fall my hand o! dat tin carry dis kian nonsense come meet u and u no yab am tire make she forget hair dey grow for armpit? Babe listen, if it were u, no jokes i would yab dat spirit of waywardness comot for ur life.Come on! dis aint me bin holier dan thou or mrs saint, ur friend is self-centred and a cheat.U dont go banging anoda and u claim u have undying love for ur present? Babe, dat gal will do it again! shes just using u to console her promiscious ways.Nne, give her way o! so she no go soil ur rep.
Re: Hahaha by Idowuogbo(f): 6:19pm On May 30, 2012
solidbroda: Iranu. a LovePeddler will always b a LovePeddler. what fuc.ki.ng console? If d guy is faithful to d girl, he is a big fool. infact, any guy thay is faithful to any nigerian girl should be hanged. oshi
Am not bin rude o! can i hang ur fada? am sure ur mum wont miss him. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hahaha by Idowuogbo(f): 6:24pm On May 30, 2012
lastly..... cocoa abeg collect dat guy number for me biko! who no like goodoskies! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Hahaha by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Am not bin rude o! can i hang ur fada? am sure ur mum wont miss him. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
well, kosi wahala
Re: Hahaha by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On May 30, 2012
solidbroda: well, kosi wahala
really? shocked shocked shocked shocked u craze o!

dis nl and ara gba ndi aras sef!
Re: Hahaha by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

u think say i giv a 4.u.ck? undecided
Idowuogbo:

u think say i giv a 4.u.ck?
Re: Hahaha by Mynd44: 6:04am On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: lastly..... cocoa abeg collect dat guy number for me biko! who no like goodoskies! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Hmmm
Re: Hahaha by scribble: 8:46am On May 31, 2012
Lovepeddler. Ashawo toh behd.

She should tell d guy before he finds out jor.

I'm sure he's cheating too but we all know its ok for men to cheat.

Don't know why women are always trying to do everything we do. Stick with your own identity.
Re: Hahaha by scribble: 8:53am On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: lastly..... cocoa abeg collect dat guy number for me biko! who no like goodoskies! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

We need a vet to put down this rabid bit*h in heat before she infects us all or dry humps our legs.
Re: Hahaha by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20am On May 31, 2012
scribble:

We need a vet to put down this rabid bit*h in heat before she infects us all or dry humps our legs.
Every woman na binch including ya moda! wink
Re: Hahaha by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21am On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hmmm
Face front jare!
Re: Hahaha by Nobody: 9:36am On May 31, 2012
Its not her fault, long distance relationships always leaves ladies vulnerable to any charming guy who shows some extra care. She should simply forget it ever happened and focus on her main relationship. Confessing will simply ruin the relationship cuz even if they don't break up, there will be no trust and as such the guy has 101 reasons to cheat.

My Advice: Seal ur Lips n kini, and thou shall nt be caught
Re: Hahaha by chyket(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2012
It's ok to feel guilty about things like this but the truth is that you cant legally say you cheated on your boyfriend because there is no binding contract between you that you could break.
I believe strongly that it's only in the context of marriage that one can be said to be unfaithful.
Forgive yourself and move on with your life,I think you are morally upright and that's why you have this guilty trip,a lot of your peers sleep with over 5 partners weekly and they don't really give a damn
Re: Hahaha by scribble: 4:32pm On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Every woman na binch including ya moda! wink

i am aware but not all are in rabid heat like you.

You need deliverance and a good post-deliverance screw.
Re: Hahaha by kpolli(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2012
Hmm. . . She doesn't deserve such a bf, if the other guy loved her he won't have just had scored after seeing only once chance to wink
Re: Hahaha by Orikinla(m): 5:41pm On May 31, 2012
[size=28pt]Only cowards cheat.[/size]

Simply tell your gal or guy that you want to have sex with someone else you really like.
If he or she cannot take, that's too bad for him or her.

It is cheating when you are not brave enough to say it before you do it.

Only God owns your life and not your boyfriend or husband.

If he cannot make you happy in bed, just tell him that you will have it with another guy. You can appeal to Orikinla or hook up with the available guy who can hammer you well and make you ask for more.

IF YOU TELL HIM BEFORE YOU DO IT, IT IS NOT CHEATING.

I always told my long distance ex- girlfriend Q to play safe.
Because, body no be firewood.
I was only angry when she did not tell me before doing IT with Ettekamba who later dumped her after she even told him that their children would look like him. Poor girl. Ettekamba was not impressed and left her sulking.
I really felt sorry for her. But she has her life to live and she has her right to be happy with any guy who can make her happy.

My present female companion left her boyfriend in FCT to join me in Lagos and was my val last Valentine.
Is she cheating on her boyfriend?
No.
She told him that she would be in Lagos for a very long time and she has been here since last December.
So, everyone in relationship should prevent the guilt of being a cheat by being bold and brave enough to break the ice before you do it with another person.
it is your choice baby!

LET US BE REALISTIC.
WHERE THERE IS NO HAPPINESS, THERE IS NO LOVE.
Re: Hahaha by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 31, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]Only cowards cheat.[/size]

Simply tell your gal or guy that you want to have sex with someone else you really like.
If he or she cannot take, that's too bad for him or her.

It is cheating when you are not brave enough to say it before you do it.

Only God owns your life and not your boyfriend or husband.

If he cannot make you happy in bed, just tell him that you will have it with another guy. You can appeal to Orikinla or hook up with the available guy who can hammer you well and make you ask for more.

IF YOU TELL HIM BEFORE YOU DO IT, IT IS NOT CHEATING.

I always told my long distance ex- girlfriend Q to play safe.
Because, body no be firewood.
I was only angry when she did not tell me before doing IT with Ettekamba who later dumped her after she even told him that their children would look like him. Poor girl. Ettekamba was not impressed and left her sulking.
I really felt sorry for her. But she has her life to live and she has her right to be happy with any guy who can make her happy.

My present female companion left her boyfriend in FCT to join me in Lagos and was my val last Valentine.
Is she cheating on her boyfriend?
No.
She told him that she would be in Lagos for a very long time and she has been here since last December.
So, everyone in relationship should prevent the guilt of being a cheat by being bold and brave enough to break the ice before you do it with another person.
it is your choice baby!

LET US BE REALISTIC.
WHERE THERE IS NO HAPPINESS, THERE IS NO LOVE.

its people like you who commit suicide because of a woman. nah only mouth u get. oo ni were
Re: Hahaha by Skii(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2012
What's there to be afraid of? Since there was no fear before the "act" then let the guy be told jo, naturally, he would be displeased. If he then institutes a break-up, that's the punishment for the act
If not, let lessons be learnt and future conduct be such that such actions do not repeat again. period!!
It might also be of surprise that boyfriend may also have skeletons in his closet
Re: Hahaha by Orikinla(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2012
solidbroda: its people like you who commit suicide because of a woman. nah only mouth u get. oo ni were
. Then I should have committed suicide decades ago! I am a happy single father of two kids from two different women. I am not a small boy like you.
Re: Hahaha by Orikinla(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2012
solidbroda: its people like you who commit suicide because of a woman. nah only mouth u get. oo ni were
Re: Hahaha by Mynd44: 6:55pm On May 31, 2012
Skii: What's there to be afraid of? Since there was no fear before the "act" then let the guy be told jo, naturally, he would be displeased. If he then institutes a break-up, that's the punishment for the act
If not, let lessons be learnt and future conduct be such that such actions do not repeat again. period!!
It might also be of surprise that boyfriend may also have skeletons in his closet
Thank you. She committed the crime, why is she afraid of the punishment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. / What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? / A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.