Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Hahaha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hahaha (6217 Views)

Hahaha! See How A Mathematician Proved That Women Are Problems. (joke) / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) / Deal Or No Deal. Hahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahaha by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On May 28, 2012
Yeah i deleted it tongue.
Re: Hahaha by jonaboy: 6:13pm On May 28, 2012
If she truly loves her boyfriend she shouldn't have cheated on him but since it has happened there is nothing she can do about it,i would advice her to forgive herself and search her heart to know who she loves the most btw d 2 men and break up wit d 1 she feels little for.
Re: Hahaha by Mynd44: 6:15pm On May 28, 2012
Crime and punishment. Was she drugged? Or did the other guy use jazz on her? The truth is that she des not really love he BF and has no regard for him. If you are bold(wicked) enough to cheat, you should not feel guilt
Re: Hahaha by Sijo01(f): 6:16pm On May 28, 2012
Hv neva chted so dnt kno hw to get ova chtin guilt.

Mi wil advis she kip it to hersef n since she can define wat she hs 4dem both, it wil b easy 4her 2get rid of her neigbour if she is reli determin.
Re: Hahaha by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 28, 2012
I've seen this kind of thread couple of times.First of all, she has to sort out her feelings for both guys. Know which one she needs more and finding out if the second is just a fling. This is where decision makings seem to be the toughest. Secondly,the best thing is for her to tell him. She wouldn't want him to hear it from someone else. If he truly loves her, a breakup would be imminent. Lastly, if she really loves the first and having second thoughts about the second, she should run far from that guy which could give her a better perspective to clear her head
Re: Hahaha by 190: 6:25pm On May 28, 2012
What a great future wife she'l be

Cocoa see d kind of friends u keep

Smh

1 Like

Re: Hahaha by Mynd44: 6:27pm On May 28, 2012
190: What a great future wife she'l be

Smh
You don dey madt
Re: Hahaha by freecocoa(f): 6:35pm On May 28, 2012

Smh
See me see problem o.

As if you are above sin or mistakes,not justifying what she did but the fact that she even feels guilty shows there's a good person inside her.

You are not in the position to judge her or me for that matter.
Re: Hahaha by 190: 6:38pm On May 28, 2012
Hiss

She don spread leg apart finish - enjoy d meat, clean mouth
Now she's claiming I've sinned

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Hahaha by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2012
190: Hiss

Rubbish
Sharrap joor.

Swear that you've never cheated before.
Re: Hahaha by jonaboy: 6:46pm On May 28, 2012
Guys d tin is we find ourselfs in situations we really don't know how 2 handle sometimes and dat is wat is happening 2 dis lady.Since she said she loves her bf alot d only advice is 4 her to stop seeing d other guy n if he refuse to let her be she should pour hot water on him wen nex he is around abi na by force dem dey love person.
Re: Hahaha by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 28, 2012
190: Hiss

Rubbish

Lol
Re: Hahaha by Mynd44: 6:53pm On May 28, 2012
freecocoa: Sharrap joor.

Swear that you've never cheated before.
As much as I hate to say this, 190 is right
Re: Hahaha by 190: 7:00pm On May 28, 2012
It takes two 2 tangle,

D girl was obviously reportin 2 her boss in d act (cocoa) #winks#
Re: Hahaha by freecocoa(f): 7:04pm On May 28, 2012
190: It takes two 2 tangle,

D girl was obviously reportin 2 her boss in d act (cocoa) #winks#
I really don't have your time now.
Re: Hahaha by lolaluv1(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2012
My sweetest, most refreshing, cold as ice, hotter than fire cocoa drink on a sunny day! How you dey, girl? Long tym....

So!
Back to the topic, your GF is probably being tripped by the novelty of something new. She wants to throw two years down the drain? To hurt a good guy who did nothin 2 her? NAH!
Re: Hahaha by 190: 7:06pm On May 28, 2012
Me too
Re: Hahaha by slimyem: 7:08pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Crime and punishment. Was she drugged? Or did the other guy use jazz on her? The truth is that she des not really love her BF and has no regard for him. [/b]If you are bold(wicked) enough to cheat, you should not feel guilt
aren't you in the same class of guys that say...[b]you can have s..ex with one and still be in love with another?
Re: Hahaha by freecocoa(f): 7:10pm On May 28, 2012
lola.luv:
My sweetest, most refreshing, cold as ice, hotter than fire cocoa drink on a sunny day! How you dey, girl? Long tym....

You my love,its not fair o,you just forgot about me,I'm doing great,hope you are too?

Girl i really have missed you a lot,good to see you darling.
Re: Hahaha by 190: 7:11pm On May 28, 2012
Sharrap slimyem sharrap

Let dat gurl confess 2 her BF and give dem 3months if dey'l stay together

If cheatin and confessin is advisable - why don't u go on a cheatin spree
Re: Hahaha by agb2011(f): 7:14pm On May 28, 2012
Wateva her decisn is, she shuldn't tel her boyfriend she cheated on him. Why? because no man respects a woman who cheats no matter how much he luvs her. Telin him wil make him (probably) break up wt her &he may end up disrespectin al woman (just lik most guys on nairaland). She shud also learn 2 4giv herself &nt repeat d mistake again.
Re: Hahaha by cowgurl: 7:16pm On May 28, 2012
Hi Sweetcocoa. What your friend is going through supports those who feels long distance relationship is not worth it. Your friend can't stand it cos ow else will you explain getting down with her neighbour. Well the deed is already done so she should quit crying/feeling guilty about it and ask herself who she really wants cos you can't tell me she didn't feel a thing for this guy she slept with.
Re: Hahaha by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 28, 2012
lola.luv:

So!
Back to the topic, your GF is probably being tripped by the novelty of something new. She wants to throw two years down the drain? To hurt a good guy who did nothin 2 her? NAH!
lola so u even online nd we are there,begging u to complete campus blues!nt fair at all
Re: Hahaha by slimyem: 7:22pm On May 28, 2012
190: Sharrap slimyem sharrap

Let dat gurl confess 2 her BF and give dem 3months if dey'l stay together

If cheatin and confessin is advisable - why don't u go on a cheatin spree
you say what??
Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2012

Smh
190 this kind thing is very common among Naija girls na. You should know better.

I was a victim back 2009 and the E-diot still told me how the guy in question furked her. She said the guy furked her hard and just like this one, it was a long distance thing.

Freecocoa, your friend had been having the urge and probably didn't tell her Boyfriend and so, had a free lunch with the guy next door. One is certain, the guy she slept with will dump her. Mark my word because history never fails!

Just like in my case, I don't think the other guy has ever S.ex her. That's what they do in a situation like this and I will go further to advice any guy: Never do a long distance relationship with any Naija girl and never date any without furking her. You will be much safer that way.
Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2012

Smh
Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2012
Fast forward to this day, the guy my ex had it with dumbed her and she ended up sleeping other guys thereafter.

After her back don begin pain her, she remembered me and wanted to come back. I just made to understand that I don't need used products...
Re: Hahaha by lolaluv1(f): 7:33pm On May 28, 2012
@cocoa
Abeg, no vex. I've been wit u in spirit. Its just that I've been soo busy. Trust you doing well indeed, babes....

@sandylove
I know its not fair, sandy. Make una jus bear with me for now...
;-)
Re: Hahaha by 2sexy(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
As much as I hate to say this, 190 is right

Abi o. My ex back then didn't complain when the came around, she didn't complain when the guy started wooing her, didn't complain when the guy took her home, touch her, took off her clothes, open leg, the went in and came out but she regret it after the guy don finish work.

You would be surprise that the other guy she claim to love may have made attempt to even sex her but she refuse and only to give it to a neighbour. And I believe that may be why she is regretting it. Rubbish!

No wonder guys say girl have fish brain because they don't even understand themselves. What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Hahaha by Rocktation(f): 7:46pm On May 28, 2012
She could tell her boyfriend. It seems like the right thing to do. Atleast allay the guilt within, irrespective of the aftereffect.

It's why I always advice ladies who claim to hang out with only male friends, to be careful. They keep telling everyone like it gives them an edge over others or something, idk. With the s-exual tension that almost inevitably exists between any red-blooded heterosexual man and woman....platonic relationships are close to impossible.

freecocoa: .
I couldn't think of the best advice to give her so i told her to go pray about it undecided
I laughed when I read this. Badttt fwend.
Re: Hahaha by Orikinla(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2012
freecocoa: A very good friend of mine came to me this afternoon looking very sad, inshort she was crying. Her reason being that she cheated on her boyfriend who loves her to pieces.(He lives in a different state)

She's dated this guy for over two years and he's been nothing but wonderful,he's everything a lady would want in her man(I even envy her sometimes wink).

The guy she cheated with on the other hand is her neighbor who also claims to love her,he's been asking her out for a while now and she thinks she likes him too,they started spending lots of time together (for about 2 months now) one thing led to another and they had 5ex but she's been feeling very awful since after the deed and doesn't know what to do.

She's feeling very guilty to the point that she's contemplating telling her boyfriend but that would kill him and probably end things with him(which she doesn't want),she's tried ending it with the other guy but he said he's not letting her go cos he loves her too.

She came to me seeking advice,I couldn't think of the best advice to give her so i told her to go pray about it undecided and that we'll talk about it tomorrow.

What do you guys think she should do?

P.S, She loves her boyfriend but can't describe what she feels for this other guy,she just knows she enjoys spending time with him too.

She does not deserve her boyfriend, because she is immature and insecure and once a cheater, always a cheater.

Most girls who cheat during dating also end up cheating in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Hahaha by xtenxive(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2012
The simplest part of it all is forgiving herself and moving on. The fundamental question is if she'll not repeat this act again, something made her fall for her neighbour and I think as long as she continues to see that neighbour of hers, she's likely going to fall again & again. Concerning her boyfriend, if she tells him then their relationship may hit the rocks but if she never tells him then she will forever be in that relationship with guilt if she TRUELY loves her boyfriend like she's claiming.
Life is about making choices, she knows the ups & downs of each action she can take. Let her make her choice and be responsible for the eventual outcome of events.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Reply To Cklent's Declaration Of His Love For Me / Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting / Should I Hold On Or Just Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.