Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,895 members, 7,844,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

WICKED!!! 55 Year Old HIV Positive Woman Lures 12 Year Old Boy Into Bed With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WICKED!!! 55 Year Old HIV Positive Woman Lures 12 Year Old Boy Into Bed With Her (1725 Views)

Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WICKED!!! 55 Year Old HIV Positive Woman Lures 12 Year Old Boy Into Bed With Her by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 28, 2012
A 55-year-old woman has been jailed after allegedly having sex with 12-year-old boy while knowing she had the HIV virus.

Debra Flowers Haggerty, 55, allegedly had sex with a boy, 12, knowing she was HIV positive

Investigators said Debra Flowers Haggerty exposed the boy to a 'deadly weapon' after he came into contact with her saliva during a sex act.

Court documents filed in Houston, Texas, reveal that Haggerty is HIV positive.

The alleged assault took place at her sister's home.

According to the arrest report Haggerty unzipped her young victim's trousers and engaged in a sex act with him.

The boy told his local TV station that he feels 'assaulted and depressed' after the alleged attack.

'I was telling her to move, move. I feel like she shouldn't do that to no child. I feel like she shouldn't do that to me or others,' the victim said.

'She unzipped my pants.' The victim has been checked out by doctors and told he has not contracted the HIV virus, but he said he is still fearful he might yet develop the illness.

Haggerty, who has a grown up daughter, was charged with aggravated assault with a child.

She is being held on jail on a bond of $30,000 and faces up to ten years behind bars if convicted.

Daily
Re: WICKED!!! 55 Year Old HIV Positive Woman Lures 12 Year Old Boy Into Bed With Her by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 29, 2012
Re: WICKED!!! 55 Year Old HIV Positive Woman Lures 12 Year Old Boy Into Bed With Her by kunzo01(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2012
10 yrs is too smal nw d woman is a very bad woman

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Ajiboye- Romance Scammer- Women Beware / Joseph Wowo, Nigerian Former Chief Justice Of The Gambia Pardoned And Released / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.