Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? (15319 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by ijawkid(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2012
Ubenedictus: in d old testament there was one high priest and many levite, in the new testament we have one high priest and many presbytorous read the bible.

Who is a presbytarian?

I read my bible......

D levites were under priests who carried out priestly activities.......
Burning of incense and other temple jobs...

What do ur lame priests do today??

I know u guys still walk around d church with incense......wearing special gowns or cloths just like preists in d past did.....

Please read hebrews chapters 7 to 9 to see how u guys have back slided.........

Was any of d apostles a priest??

what does d word priest ring in ya mind??

Oh I forgot,do ur priests get married

I bet they are like mary too
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by LogicMind: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2012
I remember my first "confession". I was 11 yrs old and getting ready for my first holy communion.
We were told of how important it was to tell the priest every wrong thing we had done. Insistence was made about confessing all fornication we had done.
There was just one problem: I was a good boy. I had nothing to confess. (i didn't consider playful little boys fights as sin, especially when we all made up during the same hour)
So I made up a whole lot of imagined sins and told the priest. He told me to recite the rosary three times in front of each statue of saints in the church.
I believe that was my first concious "sin".
So, the next confession, I told the priest my real sin which was that I lied during my first confession.
Thank jehuvahh I'm rid of all these nonsense now.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by ijawkid(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2012
Logic Mind: I remember my first "confession". I was 11 yrs old and getting ready for my first holy communion.
We were told of how important it was to tell the priest every wrong thing we had done. Insistence was made about confessing all fornication we had done.
There was just one problem: I was a good boy. I had nothing to confess. (i didn't consider playful little boys fights as sin, especially when we all made up during the same hour)
So I made up a whole lot of imagined sins and told the priest. He told me to recite the rosary three times in front of each statue of saints in the church.
I believe that was my first concious "sin".
So, the next confession, I told the priest my real sin which was that I lied during my first confession.
Thank jehuvahh I'm rid of all these nonsense now.

Lol....

Now I wonder how many sins u must have commited...lol

Chei....

If. Na @ ur age now u go confess to priest him ear for full scatter...lol
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by LogicMind: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

Now I wonder how many sins u must have commited...lol

Chei....

If. Na @ ur age now u go confess to priest him ear for full scatter...lol

If I were to confess my "sins" today, I would have to build a temple in 3 days to be considered for forgiveness.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:05am On Jun 27, 2012
yommyuk: It is wise to carefully consider whom to confess ones sins to. Especailly nowadays where confidentiality in the hands of the clergy can be used as a tool to blackmail or hold to ransom the confessor.

Personally, I will confess only to GOD.
yeah someone can blackmail you with your sins. That is why in churches that practice confession, the confessor are bond never to speak of or act as though they ever heard a sin.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:09am On Jun 27, 2012
ijawkid:

The fact that Jesus can forgive sins doesn't make him d same as Yahweh or equal to him....

Apply ur logic to Jesus's case.........

He also received authority to forgive sins from Yahweh............
ha! I guess you just dont get the divinity of christ do you? As the father is almighty so is the son and so is the spirit, the father is Yahve so is the son and spirit. The father, son and spirit are not 3 yahves but one yahve. That is the doctrine of the trinity
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:20am On Jun 27, 2012
ijawkid:

Who is a presbytarian?
sorry i didnt say prebyterian, i said presbyterous, presbyterous is the greek word usually translated as elder in your bible, it is presbyter in latin and the root of the english word 'priest'. So when an english man say priest he is say presbyterous.
I read my bible......

D levites were under priests who carried out priestly activities.......
Burning of incense and other temple jobs...

What do ur lame priests do today??
as usual you simply insult, the presbyter is a dispenser of the divine mysteries

I know u guys still walk around d church with incense......wearing special gowns or cloths just like preists in d past did.....

Please read hebrews chapters 7 to 9 to see how u guys have back slided.........
i forgot that the jehova witness has their own bible, what does your fake bible say?

Was any of d apostles a priest??
ofcourse my dear, they were priest of the new covenant.
what does d word priest ring in ya mind??
hahaha, i could ask you same.

Oh I forgot,do ur priests get married
oh i forgot you have a fake bible maybe you would have seen that Jesus said 'some will be celibate for the sake of the kingdom' and paul advise regarding celibacy.
I bet they are like mary too
hahaha maybe like st paul. Since you are so into the priesthood debate i would like to show you this guy an ex protestant [url]Www.ewtn.com/library/ANSWERS/PRIEST3.HTM[/url]
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:27am On Jun 27, 2012
Logic Mind:

If I were to confess my "sins" today, I would have to build a temple in 3 days to be considered for forgiveness.
hahaha, really funny, no matter how big and many your 'sins' are God can certainly forgive all he says is repent, turn a new leave, go, sin no more, do the works of righteousness. But before all these, faith is the first requirement. Building 9 temples would do you little unless u believe.
Peace logic guy.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by tobechi74: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]

Jesus gave us the power to forgve sin . He said wu ever sin u 4gve on earth is forgven in heaven vice versal.

Wen catholic confeses 2 a priest, d priest absolves them of d sin and nt forgve...d priest stand in 4 christ.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
tobechi74: [color=#006600][/color]

Jesus gave us the power to forgve sin . He said wu ever sin u 4gve on earth is forgven in heaven vice versal.

Wen catholic confeses 2 a priest, d priest absolves them of d sin and nt forgve...d priest stand in 4 christ.

You really think the thousands of paedophile priests are holy enough to forgive sins ,

Man can forgive sins against Man , but ONLY GOD can forgive sins against Man and God.

For starters , priests are not born again if they do not believe in John chapter 3 and are therefore worthy of death, how can someone worthy of death forgive on behalf of a Holy God another being worthy of death.

This reminds me of the blind leading the blind and them both falling into the ditch !!
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by chiteny(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2012
Frosbel, do you by chance have two ID's with one named Fr0sbel and the other Frosbel?
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
chiteny: Frosbel, do you by chance have two ID's with one named Fr0sbel and the other Frosbel?
i think they are two different people.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
frosbel:

You really think the thousands of paedophile priests are holy enough to forgive sins ,
it seems you dont read the bible at all. He didnt say 'if you are holy u can forgive sins, or if you are holy u can preach' the righteousness of the most holy man on earth is a filty rag before God. My dear no body is holy enough. Before a priest performs any of the sacrament even confession he himself has to confess his own sins. And even then Gods forgiveness is dependent on the repentance of the penitent and not on the holiness of any priest because no one is holy enough. So mentioning pedophile priest is non-seqiter because forgiveness isnt about the holiness of a priest.
Man can forgive sins against Man , but ONLY GOD can forgive sins against Man and God.
it seem you dont know your bible at all jn20:23 show the real picture. Whatsoever sins you forgive are forgiven, that is why he breathed on them.

For starters , priests are not born again if they do not believe in John chapter 3 and are therefore worthy of death, how can someone worthy of death forgive on behalf of a Holy God another being worthy of death.
hahahahahahaha i just cant stop laughing, the problem i find with protestants who talk about born again is that the dont know the meaning, to be born again, or born anew or born from above is 'to be born of water and the holyspirit' my dear friend priest are born again, it is a pity you dont know, the very fact that you are really are christian mean you are born again, of water and spirit, are you born of water? Are you born of the spirit? My dear catholic believe firmly in john3, that is one of the bedrocks of christain doctrine. My bible says to those that believe he gave power to be sons, it says whoever believes in him will not perish be have life eternal, it says i come that they may have life and have it in abundance, it says i know my own i my own knows me, it say the sheep...will not perish, and that same bible tells us that Jesus gave his church the power to proclaim reconcilation, the power to forgive sins. Sorry, but that is what my bible says.

This reminds me of the blind leading the blind and them both falling into the ditch !!
this is a conclusion based on wrong premise, do not criticise what you dont know.

1 Like

Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by ballabriggs: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
Na so Nigerians go dey kill themselves over other people matter. What the hell is your business if he confesses his sin to a stone. As long as we fail to recognise that everyone has different decisions then we would continue to have issues with ourselves.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by sharpshap(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
Why should I confess to a mere mortal man who is not even sure if he is going to make heaven? That's bullshit
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by godello: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
There is absolutely notin wrong confessing our sins to a priest as it is stated in (john 20:21-23) as the father had sent me so am sending u.receive the holy ghost.whose sins u forgive they ar forgiven,whose sins u retain they ar retained. Also (matt 18:18) whatever u loos upon earth shall be loosed in heaven.so the priest represent God in all matters pertaining to the ways and means of attaining eternal salvation.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by amaraj(f): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
It's wrong to debate over religious issues. But what i'll say is, follow where your faith leads you and leave others to their's. Neither one of you is God because he alone knows the overall truth.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by wilybabe(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Poster i can c u re just looking 4 arguement. If u want 2 preach y not preach instead of condeming 1 church or the other. Who re u 2 judge? Y nt leave d judging 2 God.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by shanicemel(f): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
pls only God will hear our confessions and forgive us, no man or priest should even listen to your confession.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by LilDonne(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
frosbel:

Confess your sins to GOD and not to MAN, get it ??

You have a mediator, JESUS CHRIST not that potential Paedophile Priest lurking in the dark confession boot !!!

You have been given direct access to GOD , yet you still want a mere man , flesh and blood , to intercede on your behalf, blasphemy !!!!!

think lyk a human, matthew 18 vs 15 to 18. God gave catholics d authority to 4gv sins, 2 bind or loose anyfin.
The bible u read, wu brought it 2 existence? Which church is established by God himself.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by theplanmaker: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
Well d poster most likely is α jehovah's witness because of his style of interpretation. But 4 points about the catholics shud stand out.
1) Dey hav no regards 4 d bible
2) They hold church traditions and belief (tradition of men) higher than d bible
3)The pope is α semi god to them
4)Almost all their doctrines can be traced to roman pagan or pre christian origin,which r in direct conflict wit d bible
So its futile arguing bible truths with α catholic,
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by jovie50: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
frosbel:

Confess your sins to GOD and not to MAN, get it ??

You have a mediator, JESUS CHRIST not that potential Paedophile Priest lurking in the dark confession boot !!!

You have been given direct access to GOD , yet you still want a mere man , flesh and blood , to intercede on your behalf, blasphemy !!!!!

mind ur self bro, u may b in 4 it ?
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Redhot111(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
roqchiq: Its always advisable to avoid religious debates,however if you say WE catholics blindly file into a confession booth,based on tradition,and aganist the teachings of the bible,then i'll please remind you that this bible is a compilation of books,approved by the same catholics. They choose the books,what stopped them from slipping in a book that supported their traditions and doctrines? Have you ever wondered about that?
Faith is the strongest thing ever,the early christians didn't have the bible yet they managed to somehow get their acts together,all by faith.
If you don't believe in going to confession,then please don't,WE catholics are not advertising for followers,WE are not dangling any carrots in front of the world.
I am not going to quote any passages written by apostles of Jesus Christ to convince you. Personally,I always wondered why the early catholics let the 'Bible' out of their grasp,look at all the trouble that caused.just about anybody and everybody believes they can read and interpret the Bible.
Look beyond catholicism,islam,or whatever,to faith,love,peace, to the Creator,who is omniscient,omnipresence, let others be your mirror,be good inside more than outside, and remember that this world was here before you,and we all will eventually answer to our creator and there are things that can never be explained,that should never be explained,because any attempt to explain it would tear the very fabric of life as we (think) know it.
Finally,everybody keeps opposing WE catholics, and saying we're doing things the wrong way,but I strongly believe you'll be shocked if the ''real truth'' were to be told.infact the whole world would be plunged into some serious anarchy,because your very foundation will be ripped out from under u. So,be careful what you wish for.
as 4 y d Roman catholics were unable 2 infiltrate d Bible with their doctrines is dis; The bible, though originaly written in hebrew n greek language respectively late came out 2 b in latin language though latin ws no longer popular. So d priest wld read it n tell d congregation wat dey(priest) want d congregation 2 bliv cos den latin ws already a dead language n only e few pple understand it. So dey didnt change it cos dey felt it ws needless since pple dnt understand it. But i will say it ws God's makin cos b4 long some persons like martin luther, john wycliff, jerome etc started translatin d uncompromised bible in2 our present day languages, english in particular. D pope n priest fought against dis fiercely 2 an extent dat dey manipulated d powers dat b n possession of a bible became a capital offence punishable by death either by hanging or being burnt in d open 2 serve as deterant 2 odas who may own a copy. At a tym dey disposed of over 2million copies of d bible in d red sea cos since it ws 2 late 2 change sum of its content dia aim nw ws 2 wipe away d word of God in its entirety. But who can fight against God n overcum. But through human instruments, by divine encouragement God still preserved his words.
Not withstanding wen d sin still weighs u down with guilt as a young bliver, tellin a friend(not neccessarily a priest) cld help lift ur spirit.

1 Like

Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Moniekonceptz: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
[quote author=italo]Jesus Christ Granted the Apostles His Authority to Forgive Sins

John 20:21 - before He grants them the authority to forgive sins, Jesus says to the apostles, "as the Father sent me, so I send you." As Christ was sent by the Father to forgive sins, so Christ sends the apostles and their successors to forgive sins.

John 20:22 - the Lord "breathes" on the apostles, and then gives them the power to forgive and retain sins. The only other moment in Scripture where God breathes on man is in Gen. 2:7, when the Lord "breathes" divine life into man. When this happens, a significant transformation takes place.

John 20:23 - Jesus says, "If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven. If you retain the sins of any, they are retained." In order for the apostles to exercise this gift of forgiving sins, the penitents must orally confess their sins to them because the apostles are not mind readers. The text makes this very clear.

Matt. 9:8 - this verse shows that God has given the authority to forgive sins to "men." Hence, whoever acknowledges that the apostles had the authority to forgive sins (which this verse demonstrates) must prove that this gift ended with the apostles. Otherwise, the apostles' successors still possess this gift. Where in Scripture is the gift of authority to forgive sins taken away from the apostles or their successors?

Matt. 9:6; Mark 2:10 - Christ forgave sins as a man (not God) to convince us that the "Son of man" has authority to forgive sins on earth.

Luke 5:24 - Luke also points out that Jesus' authority to forgive sins is as a man, not God. The Gospel writers record this to convince us that God has given this authority to men. This authority has been transferred from Christ to the apostles and their successors.

2 Cor. 5:18 - the ministry of reconciliation was given to the ambassadors of the Church. This ministry of reconciliation refers to the sacrament of reconciliation, also called the sacrament of confession or penance.

James 5:15-16 - in verse 15 we see that sins are forgiven by the priests in the sacrament of the sick. This is another example of man's authority to forgive sins on earth. Then in verse 16, James says “Therefore, confess your sins to one another,” in reference to the men referred to in verse 15, the priests of the Church.

Lev. 5:4-6; 19:21-22 - even under the Old Covenant, God used priests to forgive and atone for the sins of others.[/quote
confirm and correct..... God bless you
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2012
godello: There is absolutely notin wrong confessing our sins to a priest as it is stated in (john 20:21-23) as the father had sent me so am sending u.receive the holy ghost.whose sins u forgive they ar forgiven,whose sins u retain they ar retained. Also (matt 18:18) whatever u loos upon earth shall be loosed in heaven.so the priest represent God in all matters pertaining to the ways and means of attaining eternal salvation.

Wrong !!

"but this is to be understood only in a doctrinal, or ministerial way, by preaching the full and free remission of sins, through the blood of Christ, according to the riches of God's grace, to such as repent of their sins, and believe in Christ; declaring, that all such persons as do so repent and believe, all their sins are forgiven for Christ's sake: and accordingly," - Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

Besides there is nowhere in the Acts of the Apostles or the New Testament, where the apostles themselves asked people to come to them for confession of sins, rather they asked them to repent of their sins and believe.
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by love4ual: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
i have always pitied catholics.........i was born a catholic but when i found the truth .......i did not look back.......thank God 4 members of my family followed me out.............

catholics are just deceived..............
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Willzkid(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ubenedictus: Wow!!! This is a delicate topic but very clear. How i wish the person who quoted those paragraph from the cathechism read and understand them. The priest absolves sins by the power given to him by christ when he said 'whosoever sins you forgive are forgiven whosoever sins you retain are retained'. The protestants lost that power when luther lost his priesthood. Im sorry that your pastor cant exercise what christ told him to do. If you have any question please write one question in one post and be polite so i can answer one aspect at a time. Please one aspect at a time dont put two together.
where the early apostles catholic priests?
Jesus left his church in the hands of jewish men, how did the church become ROMAN catholic?
Ask ursef these questions before bringing in emotional arguments
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by jovie50: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
@POSTER, I'm very sure u are a FOOL, Don't u understand the difference between absolution and forgiveness of sin?
U are criticizing d catholic priests, what of the protestants and pentecostal pastors that tells you to repeat after them; "LORD JESUS, I KNOW I'M A SINNER, I PLEAD WITH U LORD TO FORGIVE ME MY SINS AND CLEANSE ME FROM MY INIQUITIES. I PROMISE NEVER TO SIN AGAIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN"
And after the prayer, the PASTOR will tell u that ur SINS are FORGIVEN. So nairalanderz, how do u respond to dis ?
Pls n Pls never judge what u don't understand ?

2 Likes

Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by demoreon: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
love4ual: i have always pitied catholics.........i was born a catholic but when i found the truth .......i did not look back.......thank God 4 members of my family followed me out.............

catholics are just deceived..............

If you must post here, then include some references...what truth did you discover
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
jovie50: @POSTER, I'm very sure u are a FOOL, Don't u understand the difference between absolution and forgiveness of sin?
U are criticizing d catholic priests, what of the protestants and pentecostal pastors that tells you to repeat after them; "LORD JESUS, I KNOW I'M A SINNER, I PLEAD WITH U LORD TO FORGIVE ME MY SINS AND CLEANSE ME FROM MY INIQUITIES. I PROMISE NEVER TO SIN AGAIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN"
And after the prayer, the PASTOR will tell u that ur SINS are FORGIVEN. So nairalanderz, how do u respond to dis ?
Pls n Pls never judge what u don't understand ?

"But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." Matthew 5:22

I guess you have some confession to make to your priest for calling me a FOOL , just make sure he has received clearance from the child molestation squad grin
Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by Standeeiro: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hmmmm why don't u take your time and pray for 'US CATHOLIC SINNERS' for God's sake you called it a doctrine. I even heard someone say there is no need for priests. Why then do u have pastors. Read ur bible and ammend ur ways. If you have to advice, dont castigate and allow people post stupid comments. We still remain brothers & sisters in christ. How then can we fight these boko haram people. I'm a catholic 4 life people. Some have heard tinz lik this & left their faith. Be more concerned abt 'our' (all of us christians) spirituality because none is perfect. If ure jobless read ur bible or pray to God for 'SINNERS'. The lord be with you

1 Like

Re: Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? by 4evergod3: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
The answer to all this in the study of the word of God. The bible clearly answers this question. The issue now is if Catholics [who are the reason for this topic] actually study the bible in the true light.

HEBREWS CHAPTER 4 BELOW ANSWERS THIS QUESTION.

1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

[b]8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians / Why Did You Stop Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.