Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... (5575 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
2sexy:

ummm . . . We spoke on friday but each time I tried to call I hear:" the number you have dialed is currently not available. Please try again later. Thank you" That has been the case throught today. sometimes I call and the line makes no tone and if she picks, I don't hear any sound...

If anyone sees her around, kindly tell her to holla at me.

Happy Sunday, folks.
Hmmmm..... Na wa o!

My instinct is telling me lizzy ain't feeling u o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lizzy come tell d Papiro wassup na! undecided
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by lifestyle1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm..... Na wa o!

My instinct is telling me lizzy ain't feeling u o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lizzy come tell d Papiro wassup na! undecided

listen to the wise one.. grin
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
2sexy:

ummm... Actually, she call me twice on friday and in between, I called her but she couldn't pick up due to work. Thereafter, she called me at about 7pm or so. But ever since, network dey Bleep up. When I call it will connect but I dont hear the ringing tone like "ring ring" and if she picks up under such circumstance, I don't hear her.

I sent her a text and it show delivered on my phone.

I'm suspecting something though but let me hold on a bit. Idowu... I will keep you posted.

Haba! Bobo u 4 pm me d gist na! She might withdraw cus like myself I don't dig kiss and tell.

U grab? Btwn! I dey gbadun d update tho! cheesy
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
How do you PM?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29am On Jun 04, 2012
^ I have followed u so I should be included in ur list of friends,click on my handle and send email. Guy, na correct I want o! wink
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2sexy(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2012
Idowu... You always crack me up. Where did you spring up from? Omo, mo ni mo gbadun re.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
Lizzylois: angrybeen heartbroken twice in less than two years and met quite a number of men afterwards who has been proffessin love to me,buh been finding it difficult to love any of them.is this natural nd is it cos of my past experiences?pls i need advice on wat to do to get myself back together.its really painful and saddenin.honest opinions plsss.
awwwwwww... well....... eyahhhhh.... welll..... eyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Impregnanted My Daughter" / How Do You Deal With Anger Issues. / My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.