Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (790 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by topsquino(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2012
I told a friend of mine 3months ago dat i luv her, she replied by saying NO....actually, i expected both of us to go our seperate ways, but on d contrary, our friendship keeps getting stronger day by day..guys do u fink dis girl still luv me ...
Re: Am Confused by gidjah(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2012
two things r involved; its either she loves u but wnts to study u properly, most women do such, so watch out dnt try to impress her, pls be ur self. She cld only like u as frnd but nt for frndship. Ask her about wot she really want frm u, and define it by drawing lines. She might cause u lots of disractions, be careful. God bles u

1 Like

Re: Am Confused by topsquino(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2012
Tanx for d advice
Re: Am Confused by Mynd44: 5:40am On May 31, 2012
She might like you as a friend or she might be trying to read you
Re: Am Confused by topsquino(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2012
Hmmmm....
Re: Am Confused by Scash(f): 9:13am On May 31, 2012
She might just want to remain your friend. Have you mentioned it to her again? If she says no again, den mahn, shez not reading anything o. Shez not interested, so keep ur feelings in check or act like the typical man and keep pestering her.
Don't overdo it though, so as nt to destroy ur frndshp.
Gd luck
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ebsu Post-ume 2012/2013 Is Now On Sale / Multiple Gfs, Not Right But Normal????? / If This Happen To You, What Will You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.