Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,372 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Men Can't Win In Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Can't Win In Relationships (3774 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]LMAO![/size]

Girl!  You all in my damn mind!  You should have seen my comment in the other thread.  I told him he need to get that bush trimmed because it bleeping with his vision!  I was saying the exact same thing girl!  I told my friend who is Latina, she was like damn girl that "Es una mierda caliente"!

(He is a hot mess in Spanish)

Lol I speak spanish girl lol actually it means "hot schit/feces"  grin grin either way it's absolutely right! That man is a HOT GHETTO MESS!LMFAO
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 24, 2011
Ah the Rick James Halloween outfit.
If it looked that bad, I definitely wouldn't have gotten that many "pls take me home" proposals that night, 2 of which where from latinas, but that's besides the point.

MzD@rkSkin:

^^My point exactly. He ain't got Tpia or Oguagulla ,
I know your mother taught you better english than that. Don't disgrace her.
Now to answer whatever that was: unlike you 2, some people actually have lives and aren't on NL checking for new posts every 2 seconds.
And how again have I been following tpia or anyone?
I'm pretty sure all my opinions thus far have been my own, unlike you girly types that can only take up the opinion of what one "mother hen" thinks.

Mrs.Chima:

,  We even stated that[b] if a woman hit you to the point it cause you harm[/b] you have every right to defend yourself against her. ,

Typical.

ms.chima, always the negro version of a blonde. Here she is proving my point even further by suggesting that retaliation should only be allowed by a man when he's choking on his blood. You are truly a fine specimen of dumb.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 5:30am On Jan 24, 2011
I am dumb because you look like a broke arse RICK JAMES? Sure. I be that and laugh my arse to the bank!
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 24, 2011
[quote author=2buff link=topic=9519.msg7590762#msg7590762 date=1295843296]
Ah the Rick James Halloween outfit.
If it looked that bad, I definitely wouldn't have gotten that many "pls take me home" proposals that night, 2 of which where from latinas, but that's besides the point.[/QUOTE]

doubt it  wink besides Latinas are not prizes so don't play yourself, you live in Canada for fuk sake  undecided.

I know your mother taught you better english than that. Don't disgrace her.

It's called Ebonics. Patois and Pidgin are relatives of it. Do your research and stop trying to call ppl out looking like something from the 80's.

Now to answer whatever that was, unlike you 2, some people actually have lives and aren't on NL checking for new posts every 2 seconds.
And how again have I been following tpia or anyone?
LMFAO, anyone who checks your posts will see who the previous poster was. . .it's common sense.

I'm pretty sure all my opinions thus far have been my own, unlike you girly types that can only take up the opinion of what one "mother hen" thinks.

It's our closeness in ethnicity, lifestyles and opinions that have caused us to have a bond, it's no t!t for tat or follow the leader, just two western sisters who keep it real. Fake folks have a problem with us bottom line.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am dumb because you look like a broke arse RICK JAMES? Sure. I be that and laugh my arse to the bank!

To daddy's/boyfriend's money no doubt  cheesy

I suppose Steve Jobs is also broke because he doesn't see the wisdom in buying the most expensive star-studded attire for every appearance and wears only what he deems adequate.
Of course, girls of your calibre also would prefer to see a man with 24 karat chains on his neck and golden grills, because that is the only way you can comprehend "success" in a man . . .

The depths of classlessness you take yourself to with every statement truly baffles me.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 24, 2011
2buff, you like banana chips? they are exquisite (<<think i used that word wrong)! I am eating them now. . .would offer you some but, you know.  wink
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 5:46am On Jan 24, 2011
Awww. Rick James resurrected from the dead yall!  He is madder than a mofo!  Damn you Teena Marie!

You wrong sis! You wrong! (laughing and crying) Why did I just envisioned the Planet of Apes?
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You wrong sis!  You wrong!  (laughing and crying)  Why did I just envisioned the Planet of Apes?
grin grin grin grin I mean, I'm trying to be nice. I love Donkey Kong, don't hate! He got a mullet/sh@g hair cut, ol' Winslow fro on the top, with the stunnaz looking fresh! leave him alone. . . grin grin
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 5:51am On Jan 24, 2011
Okay, Jaybee threatening to locks threads due to derailments. Let us find somewhere else to derail! Hee hee! Just kidding Jaybee damn!
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Awww. Rick James resurrected from the dead yall!  He is madder than a mofo!  Damn you Teena Marie!

You wrong sis!  You wrong!  (laughing and crying)  Why did I just envisioned the Planet of Apes?

How is it that one finds the gall to type about another person's picture when you obviously have such a severe lack of confidence in your own looks that you can't even put your pic up?

Take your friend mz darksin. She at least has her pic up (a pretty good one at that wink ). . . .

You really shouldn't be heard from again.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 5:55am On Jan 24, 2011
My picture was posted and your slow arse didn't get to see it. 

I am Rick James, UGLY BATCH!

Hey toss me one of them banana chip somebody hungry!
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 24, 2011
And Jaybee, this is totally on topic.
It's proof that men DO win. . .  cool
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

My picture was posted and your slow arse didn't get to see it. 

I am Rick James, UGLY BATCH!

Oh right! I see why this all makes sense now! shocked

You're a white, balding, wanna-be-black transexual!!!!! lipsrsealed
How could I have missed it?! The signs were all there!!
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 24, 2011
2buff:

Take your friend mz darksin. She at least has her pic up (a pretty good one at that wink ). . . .

Gee thanks!!!

Sorry Chima, flattery gets ppl EVERYWHERE!  grin grin Anyway lol stop being mean lol!

I want SOOO bad to post a Chappelle vid. but youtube is tripping!  undecided grin
Mrs.Chima:

Mz.D <<<<<<< D.O.A! Sun Rise 12-1988; Sun Set- Just now! grin grin
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Gee thanks!!!

Sorry Chima, flattery gets ppl EVERYWHERE!  grin grin Anyway lol stop being mean lol!

I want SOOO bad to post a Chappelle vid. but youtube is tripping!  undecided grin
Mz.D <<<<<<< D.O.A! Sun Rise 12-1988; Sun Set- Just now!  grin grin

Well it better, cuz I liked what I saw. wink
Hate to have u on my shtlist any longer if you look that FIIIIINE!

Can't say much for your friend though. that "thing" is ugly.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 24, 2011
^^BE NICE TO CHIMA! angry
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 6:07am On Jan 24, 2011
Oh, now I am a white wanna be black transgendered because you is ugly?  Okay.  

Mz. Dark, YOU SILLY GIRL!   We are over in the business section bring your ideas!
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 24, 2011
^^I'm there wink
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^BE NICE TO CHIMA!  angry

Ok beautiful, but I can't promise I won't retaliate if she starts sht.
Best get her to promise that.
Mrs.Chima:

Oh, now I am a white wanna be black transgendered because you is ugly?  Okay.  

Mz. Dark,  YOU SILLY GIRL!   We are over in the business section bring your ideas!

chima, that was probably the worst FAIL of a comeback I have ever gotten from a fun verbal joust smiley
. . . But I'll leave you be for darksin's (bootylicious) sake.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2011
You ain't gon do poo but take your ugly arse to bed and wake up in the morning to stand in line to get that BUSH trimmed.

Now I am done with you, arse kisser.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 24, 2011
<<< WIN cool
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 6:21am On Jan 24, 2011
Ugly Arse kissers always win.
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2011
lol @ Chima!  grin

thanks for the compliment @ Buff, but you know you started it  tongue
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by MrsChima(f): 6:25am On Jan 24, 2011
Yo! Mz. Dark,

Why do Nairaland men stalk women online? Is there a plague going around that Seun need to fumigate? Seriously. I am seeing too many CLASS F namers popping up and infesting the threads like roaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZuQkXVSp6o
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yo! Mz. Dark,

Why do Nairaland men stalk women online? Is there a plague going around that Seun need to fumigate? Seriously. I am seeing too many CLASS F namers popping up and infesting the threads like roaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZuQkXVSp6o

lmfao! Rickey Smiley is BOSS! I love him! grin grin "Hello?! Hello? Helloooo?"
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2011
^^^
Wait a sec, wasn't your old account omolola or something like that?
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by 190: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2011
^^yes her old ID was omolola undecided undecided
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
2buff:

^^^

^^ha ha. No. We are two different ppl. Rick James, that was "Cold Blooded" grin of you! angry
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Rick James, that was "Cold Blooded" grin of you! angry[/color]

Think nothing of it boo boo. cool
Here, I dedicate this song to you: grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdlPyybTb60
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by koolchicco: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
2buff:

^^^

Nope. Two diff individuals. cool
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by MrsChima1(f): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2011
Leave it to Koolchico to know the chatters! He the gatekeeper! Just don't have too much flesh it will make his lipsrsealed smaller. cheesy
Re: Why Men Can't Win In Relationships by koolchicco: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Leave it to Koolchico to know the chatters!  He the gatekeeper!  Just don't have too much flesh it will make his  lipsrsealed smaller.  cheesy

Have u ever been pounded b4 angry (Like on the head I mean tho grin grin) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner / I Just Can't Resist Her Sister / The Perfect Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.