Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? (8656 Views)

Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by ecolime(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2012
toyemz: @poster

Most times we ask God for direction when the writing is so clear on the wall and so easy for us to understand!

but who understands the matters of the heart? no one really,
Do you still love him,even after all he did?
if your answer is yes, then you must make moves to secure the legacy (your father left for his children)for your brother and your children.

you should add in the clause that in event of anything happening to you, your brother takes over full control until your children are of age to take possesion of your share!

make no provision at all for him
kos you know that once you are gone, he will surely remarry and may even neglect your kids

Now my note of warning to you personally:
what you saw was small and just the first step, the next step will be to try to kill you
prevention is better than cure
Now you will have ro weight whatever good you think you can see in him with his wickedness and see which is heavier
Dont let this man kill you,physically or emotionally( one will surely happen)
thank God for the beautiful gifts from the marriage( your kids) and concentrate on your futures

Just keep your husband at arms length, dont let him back into your home
if you need to interact with him do it outside the home
and make sure he no longer has access to work within your company
Best of luck in all

This story sounds fictional but it's full of practical lessons.. Some men could be so heartless... Your response sums up my thoughts on it.. I like this.

1 Like

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by osifred(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2012
¶ would want to believe this to be fictional than real.

Anyway in the will the father must have probably wrote the husband of my daughter should be the CE0 after my demise. That is to say if the man divorce her, he is no longer the husband of the daughter and cannot make any such claim so in otherwords even without the second letter the woman in question had nothing to fear about.

1 Like

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by IOludayo(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2012
What a questn? Is LOVE -which was never even there- spelt FOOLISH. N I will like some Thomases to know that people execute even deadlier agendas. the bible aptly says, 'the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?'
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2012
Oladimany rocket: Hw ar u sure dat he wasn't d 1 who killed ur father. Who knws

Another dimension to it. U have sense o jare.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Skywalker5(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
Some people and their problems. You know the answer to your question yet you come on nairaland to get opinions again. Either you created this fake post or you need help

1 Like

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by manugbo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2012
U CAN FORGIVE HIM.

PLS BE CAREFUL,CAUSE HE MAY KILL YOU.

HE DOESNT LOVE U AT ALL.

IF HE DOESNT GET FURTHER HELP FROM YOU, HE WILL THROW U OUT,SO JUSTBE READY AS THIS MAY HAPPEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 5:15am On Jun 09, 2012
Sky-walker:
Some people and their problems. You know the answer to your question yet you come on nairaland to get opinions again. Either you created this fake post or you need help

Its good to be able to read and understand! Really, you don't have to respond and infact, you're not under any oath to reply. Is there anything wrong if you just read to learn?
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 5:16am On Jun 09, 2012
manugbo: U CAN FORGIVE HIM.

PLS BE CAREFUL,CAUSE HE MAY KILL YOU.

HE DOESNT LOVE U AT ALL.

IF HE DOESNT GET FURTHER HELP FROM YOU, HE WILL THROW U OUT,SO JUSTBE READY AS THIS MAY HAPPEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

I am not the character in the post. Please, read the opening paragraph again. Cheers
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by xpensive05: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2012
Somtyms u nid 2 stand up n face realities, it iz obvious dat ol ur husband nids iz ur fada's wealth so i gess it tym u undastnd dat n move on wit ur lyf coz u were neva meant 2b
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Skywalker5(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
micklplus:

Its good to be able to read and understand! Really, you don't have to respond and infact, you're not under any oath to reply. Is there anything wrong if you just read to learn?

The fact that the intention of the husband is known and was well explained and yet she is trying to forgive him sounds like script to me. You right i dont have to respond,i will just read other people's opinion
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2012
Sky-walker:

The fact that the intention of the husband is known and was well explained and yet she is trying to forgive him sounds like script to me. You right i dont have to respond,i will just read other people's opinion

Thanks pally. Like I said, I am not the character in the post and I also said, I saw the story somewhere and I decided to share so that, we all can learn from it.

As per what you said about the obvious intention of the husband, you'll be surprised that, some women are so trusting and in love blindly and would still forgive and take such a man back
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Godsbabe: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is very similar to this story.........

As hard as I tried to listen to Bidemi, I couldn’t help but sneak peeks at my watch. I felt for my friend, but her situation was a no brainer. The thing is, she’d recently found out her husband had been having an affair. As expected, Bidemi was completely hurt and embarrassed to find out he’d been cheating on her for the past 3years. She knew they’d been having problems, but she didn’t think things were that bad!

You see, 4 years ago her husband had been transferred to Abuja. Their marriage survived the distance for almost a year before cracks began to appear. Everything had come to a head a few days ago when she’d received a call from a hospital in Lagos asking her to come there as her husband had just been admitted. She’d thought it was a mistake because her husband was in Abuja. However, when she’d tried to contact him with no luck, she decided to go to the hospital and was shocked to find it was indeed her husband who was on admission. She held off asking for explanations until he'd recovered.

2days ago she’d left the office early to attend her daughter’s ‘Parent Teacher’ day and decided to stop by the hospital on her way to the school, but was unable to reach her husband on the phone- he’d requested she call him before she made her way to the hospital. She’d thought that was strange- but then again he was strange like that. However, nothing could have prepared her for what she saw when she walked into her husband’s hospital room - a slender light skinned girl bent over him, planting kisses all over his face. The girl quickly introduced herself to my friend as ‘the girlfriend’ who thought Bidemi was ‘the younger sister’ who had been taking care of him. Bidemi stood speechless as ‘The girlfriend’ proceeded to thank her for taking care of him, explaining that she’d been away on an extended all inclusive holiday which ‘he’ had paid for . This was how my friend found out her husband had been transferred back to Lagos 3 years ago and had been playing house with ‘the girlfriend’.

Me: Bidemi believe me, I know how you feel- but the bible is very clear on this issue. As a Christian you just have to forgive him. I know you still love him; he still loves you and is extremely sorry for what happened. You....

Bidemi: Oooooh you can’t understand what I’m going through. How could he do this to me?! 3 years Chibuzor! 3 whole years.

Getting up, I pulled my best friend into a tight hug. I hated to leave her like this, but......

Read the rest of the story here http://ezer-meet..com/2012/06/physician-heal-thyself.html
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by pepeyoyo: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
forgive ke? on this matter forgiveness is a long thing. but u can make him an offer to remain as an ordinary staff cuz of the kids
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2013
pepeyoyo: forgive ke? on this matter forgiveness is a long thing. but u can make him an offer to remain as an ordinary staff cuz of the kids

As an ordinary staff? Do you think that's advisable? How would the woman feel seeing him around, all the time and everyday?

What if the man killed the father, don't you think the woman's life could be in danger?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOS: 23 Years Old Lady In Distress. Hear Her Story. / Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters / Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.