Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? (8655 Views)

Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2012
Hmmmm, I saw this somewhere and I decided to share it here. What would you do if you were in the womans' shoe?

My hubby came home one night calmed and happy, I was surprised but happy. He's been out of control for sometime now, actually since I lost my dad two years ago. He became the CEO since my dad died, it was on the will for my husband to become the CEO and my baby brother the Managing director.
I've done everything in my power to make things right but whatever I do is not good enough. This wasn't the same Tayo that I married. My parents were rich but their two children were trained well. I was working in my dad's company until I had my second child. My dad told me to stay at home and take care of the kids because I refused to get a maid and my grandma that was helping passed away at the time.(I lost my mom five years ago too) I enjoyed every minute of being a wife and a mom until I lost my dad.
My husband came in that fateful day about three months ago, looked at me and said "I don't love you Kemi, I never did. I appreciate everything you have done but it is time I move on with my life. You can stay in this house, keep the cars and I'll arrange for monthly allowance for you and the kids. If your brother agrees with my lawyer's terms, I'll pay him generously for his share in the company. Thanks to your father, I owe the 70% of the company. Don't try to fight this, it is clearly written in your father's will."
I woke up the following day at the hospital and by my side was dad's lawyer, she looked at me and smiled! Two weeks later, the lawyer came to see me at home and to my surprise, she brought with her a letter handwritten by my dad. I wish I could hug dad at that very minute.
There was a clause in the will, if Tayo leaves me without any fault of mine or if he dies before me, I have to take over the company. Dad knew I could handle it, I've been working in the company since my first year in the university! Tayo came to the house two days after I saw dad's letter, begging me to forgive him. Should she forgive?

1 Like

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by PrettyCindy(f): 9:35pm On May 31, 2012
HELL NO! Its only a matter of time before the stup.i.d husband kills her and takes over.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 31, 2012
I think you know the answer to the question - can you imagine.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 31, 2012
Please OP where did you  this story?n forgive him for what, silly man.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by taryour(f): 10:58pm On May 31, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by EfemenaXY: 11:35pm On May 31, 2012
No way!

Infact, she should throw him out quick-quick and consider herself a very lucky woman. Not everyone gets a second chance like this and hopefully she'd learn a very good lesson from this experience.

If she decides to get hitched after this to someone else, then she'd better employ the services of a good lawyer to draft up an air-tight & leak proof pre-nupt agreement. She needs to protect her inheritance for her sake & that of her kids.

2 Likes

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by moremi2008(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2012
Who dreams up all these STUUPID stories!!! This section has turned into a full-blown fiction and Nollywood fiesta. So irritating. angry

1 Like

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 01, 2012
When did this movie come out?

1 Like

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by PrettyCindy(f): 5:44am On Jun 01, 2012
Madam cotton101, how are you doing and how is your little princess, hope you guys are great.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:03am On Jun 01, 2012
moremi2008: Who dreams up all these STUUPID stories!!! This section has turned into a full-blown fiction and Nollywood fiesta. So irritating. angry

Na wah. Thought I said I saw it somewhere. Is there anything bad in reading to learn?
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:04am On Jun 01, 2012
davidylan: When did this movie come out?

Movie? Funny you.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2012
Efemena_xy: No way!

Infact, she should throw him out quick-quick and consider herself a very lucky woman. Not everyone gets a second chance like this and hopefully she'd learn a very good lesson from this experience.

If she decides to get hitched after this to someone else, then she'd better employ the services of a good lawyer to draft up an air-tight & leak proof pre-nupt agreement. She needs to protect her inheriface for her sake & her kids.

You have a point for real. Some men are just too behd!!!!!. I cant imagine doing that to my wife and that's my reason for sharing
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:08am On Jun 01, 2012
steph7: Please OP where did you  this story?n forgive him for what, silly man.

Ofcourse, I would not forgive him if I were to be the woman. Such a man can kill.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by dayokanu(m): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2012
Ok so what do you want? even a 5yr old knows what to do in this situation
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:10am On Jun 01, 2012
PrettyCindy: HELL NO! Its only a matter of time before the stup.i.d husband kills her and takes over.

Well yeah but, some women are funny. Love is a powerful thing you know. You'll be surprised she'll forgive the man
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2012
cotton101: I think you know the answer to the question - can you imagine.

Ofcourse, I know my answer but, what would you do if you were the woman?
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:14am On Jun 01, 2012
dayokanu: Ok so what do you want? even a 5yr old knows what to do in this situation

Yeah, but the woman is not 5!!! Lol.

I just had to share when I saw the story. Some men are something else but then, some women would still forgive such a man for real.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2012
it's premiering at the silverbird galleria 2night. You don't wanna miss it.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2012
Guitarlife: it's premiering at the silverbird galleria 2night. You don't wanna miss it.

Are you the movie producer? LOL.

What's ur take on it Guitarlife?
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by greedie1(f): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2012
I certainly wont go back to such a man even if i love him...

1 Like

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2012
^^ even though you are greedy, I love the fact that, you are not "greedie" for love. LOL
Nice one but, some gullible women would go back and still get played again, right?
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by EfemenaXY: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2012
moremi2008: Who dreams up all these STUUPID stories!!! This section has turned into a full-blown fiction and Nollywood fiesta. So irritating. angry

dayokanu: Ok so what do you want? even a 5yr old knows what to do in this situation

Lol at some of the responses on this thread! Guys make una chill for am now grin grin

We all know the hypothetical scenario painted here is fictional but even so, I'm not adverse to a good storyline sha cheesy cheesy

@poster, now that you've got a reasonable amount of fair responses to your question, why not quit whilst you're ahead before the er..lions alpha males on this thread shred you to pieces?? tongue
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by omosexy1: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
This story is false. @ Poster what is the difference between CEO and Managing Director both are conflicting roles. If she has worked long in the company, what is her number of shares in the company. It is clearly stated in the Companies and Allied Matters Acts 1990 that all directors of a company must own shares in the company. So if the husband by any chance confiscate the shares for his personal interest, I don't think a will is strong enough to reverse it.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2012
The man is a real gold digger.. He wants 2 come back and collect the inheritance.. Ole!!! The man is a real gold digger.. He wants 2 come back and collect the inheritance.. Ole!!! The man is a real gold digger.. He wants 2 come back and collect the inheritance.. Ole!!!
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Busybody2(f): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2012
It all depends on what exactly he is seeking forgiveness for tongue

[s]Or what other response does a silly question require [/s]cheesy
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by toyemz(f): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2012
@poster

Most times we ask God for direction when the writing is so clear on the wall and so easy for us to understand!

but who understands the matters of the heart? no one really,
Do you still love him,even after all he did?
if your answer is yes, then you must make moves to secure the legacy (your father left for his children)for your brother and your children.

you should add in the clause that in event of anything happening to you, your brother takes over full control until your children are of age to take possesion of your share!

make no provision at all for him
kos you know that once you are gone, he will surely remarry and may even neglect your kids

Now my note of warning to you personally:
what you saw was small and just the first step, the next step will be to try to kill you
prevention is better than cure
Now you will have ro weight whatever good you think you can see in him with his wickedness and see which is heavier
Dont let this man kill you,physically or emotionally( one will surely happen)
thank God for the beautiful gifts from the marriage( your kids) and concentrate on your futures

Just keep your husband at arms length, dont let him back into your home
if you need to interact with him do it outside the home
and make sure he no longer has access to work within your company
Best of luck in all

1 Like

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by ebamma(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
it seems am the only one that have read dis story before.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by AnotherOkija: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Afam4eva(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
What a stupid man. Must he be explicit in telling his wife that much?
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by freshmoney(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
Don't you ever condone him! Take care of your kids and live a very happy life. If you need shagging, well you know what to do grin Don't let one opportunist kill you at your juvenile age.

1 Like

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by freshmoney(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
afam4eva: What a stupid man. Must he be explicit in telling his wife that much?

Don't mind that idiot, wey Men dey depend only on normal salary! Who I go love apart from that my wife? The love will sky-rocket with the property,even!
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
IF YOU FORGIVE, YOU WILL BE DEAD. FINALIZE A DIVORCE AND DONT ALLOW HIM COME CLOSE TO THE KIDS UNTIL THEY ARE 20YRS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOS: 23 Years Old Lady In Distress. Hear Her Story. / Fathers Getting aröùsed + Having A Hard-on Around Daughters / Guys Can You Marry A Single Mum? :-\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.