Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? (35003 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by zignor(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
some people are still doubting whether it is true or not undecided
pls, follow the link and saw for your self

http://lindaikeji..com/2007/11/katherine-edohos-interview.html
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by A40(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2007
@chuckdee
Why not try 50-50
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by moondust(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
why doesnt he offer her any lifeline? grin
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by onyx79(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2007
I think this story should be substantiated first, before one addresses the situation. For now i feel its best to reserve my comment, later, i will comment my reserve! wink
So please go easy with the insults and all.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by onyx79(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2007
i think the story should be substantiated first. For now it will probably be best to reserve my comment and later comment my reserve.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by floxyrangy: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
I read on the "who wants to be a millionaire" thread a guy called cabali that said frank is his brother. He is a nairalander also. Cabali, can you enlighten us please?
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Frankies(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
unicorn99:

HABA FRANK!!! embarassed this is heart breaking

You can add to my disappointment. My only annoyance is that people say we look alike but I protest that alltime because I am much more handsome than him.Furthermore, I am not into wife battering.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by deb(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
disappointed very disappointed
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by seun001(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed na wa oooo!
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by ifyalways(f): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2007
what is the name of the best woman boxer in the world ?

a  hong hogan b frank edoho c okeke ade d hassan tyson

the answer is B frank edoho

are you sure?

yes i am,100% SURE.

you dont need a life line?

am absoulutely sure,no need for lifeline.

am so so dissappointed .GAWWWD  cry  cry  cry
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Ykfeelcool: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2007
Well, there is nothing new in this world anyway and no secret place whatsoever. Notwithstanding, we are all human being and not angels. If that is true, he should just learn his lesson and repent.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by indigosky(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
this just goes to show that CLASSY can't be boguht with money. I'm strongly reminded of the time it happened between Taribo west and his wife. They'd go and blast each other over the radio etc.

what goes on between a man and his wife should remain in the bed room. I'm not saying she should stay and be beaten. She should Just leave and keep it in the family.

After all, who knows why Bruce n Demi got divorced. or Tom n Nickole?

Thats by the by. I'm curious abt Frank's PA. What is she trying to say?
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by nyabinghi(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
guys,

Don't expect frank to put his side of the story on soft sells. You know the way with all these women. they wold never wanna submit to a guy cos the are career women. Also what u see on TV is just a recorded thing. You could be a devil and play the role of a saint. I.M.O
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by felixnnuji(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2007
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

Be sure of what you are puting here for readers.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by martin007(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
Shocking, if its true, i will like to hear Frank's own side of this story.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by seun001(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2007
ifyalways:

what is the name of the best woman boxer in the world ?

a  hong hogan b frank edoho c okeke ade d hassan tyson

the answer is B frank edoho
are you sure?
yes i am,100% SURE.
you don't need a life line?
am absoulutely sure,no need for lifeline.

u got another chance to think about ur answer, those options are off the hook. grin grin grin wink
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by 9ja4eva: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2007
Confirmed,

Lets see if the answer is correct,

Frank boxes,
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by mip(f): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2007
Its so hard to believe that our gentle frank can be wicked to the extent of beating up his wife just because of a matter they could settle amicably.

frank thats to bad.

Truly looks can be deceptive u know.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by sweetonyx(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
Frank Tyson, oti o! Mike Edoho, ahh sorry!! Frank Holyfield, Haba!!! Evander Edoho, bawo!!!! Bash Edoho, mba nu!!!!! Pls does anyone in the house remember the name of the alleged wife boxer? kindly help cos the name has suddenly eluded me wink Truely all dat glitters is not Gold, IT may be panda,gl or bronze but its not always gold, LADIES, Bewarned. cool
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Legendary(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
There are two sides to a story. I strongly believe we should listen to Frank's side.
The way a lot of you guys are going on here makes one believe you have been waiting for an opportunity to "pour it all" it all on this guy.
He's as human as any human can be and so is liable to make his own mistakes.
I'll wait to hear the other side. What will you do?
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by great3(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2007
who is the heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

You may use lifelines; you have 50-50, phone nairalanders or ask katherine grin

a) Frank peters b) samuel edoho c) samuel peters d) frank edoho

TIPS: he has 'F' and 'E' as initials in his names grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by gbemmyniyi(f): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
haba,i refuse to "be leaf" until the credibility of this source is ascertained. can't pple just leave happy celeb coup;es alone. but if it is true,then frankly speakin, FRANK needs to be castrated and caged. angry
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by frankdoho(f): 12:25am On Nov 23, 2007
Hello My Dear Nairalanders.

It might interest you guys to know that I too am a NAIRALANDER. My wife actually drew my attention to this thread after about 2 friends had earlier called to tell me about it.

My wife and I had since last week spoken to the press about this case and we believe this case should be a closed case. I sincerely and in earnest terms do appreciate your various concerns about my personality and that of my lovely wife Kate. Kate happens to be the best thing that have ever happened to my life. Life can't even be complete without her. What you guys are reading in the press has been blown out of proportion.

The truth is this; we had a little misunderstanding just like any other couple. Our mistake was that, we failed to realise very quickly our place in the world of stardom, hence we failed to handle the press angle of it properly. We've definately learnt from that and nothing on earth can ever make us enter into such a mess again.

Pls we sincerely apologise to our fans and loved ones. In whatever way our actions might have offended you, together we say "WE ARE VERY VERY SORRY".

We love you all. As I'm typing this my lovely wife is just by my side correcting my tenses here and there. A clear indication that ALL IS WELL.

We lave you all. Thanks.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by ifyalways(f): 1:07am On Nov 23, 2007
ooooooooooooo thats good news then.
pls we dont want to hear such stories again now you both have realised that you are STARS.all d best !
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 23, 2007
@frankdoho, I really don't believe you are the real Frank. Even if you were, then you probably registered on nairaland just yesterday, simply to add a positive comment and put an end to this obviously blossomming career-wrenching story. Something is still wrong somewhere. I love Frank. I love Kate. Will someone please tell us the truth, then knock common sense into this beautiful couple so they can get back together? Haba! Haba! Haba!
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by DisGuy: 4:34am On Nov 23, 2007
kobopower:

@frankdoho, I really don't believe you are the real Frank. Even if you were, then you probably registered on nairaland just yesterday, simply to add a positive comment and put an end to this obviously blossomming career-wrenching story. Something is still wrong somewhere. I love Frank. I love Kate. Will someone please tell us the truth, then knock common sense into this beautiful couple so they can get back together? Haba! Haba! Haba!

get back to wetin? will you advice your sister to go back to a FRANK BRUNO?
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Dreloaded(f): 4:40am On Nov 23, 2007
frankdoho:

We love you all. As I'm typing this my lovely wife is just by my side correcting my tenses here and there.

We[b]lave[/b] you all. Thanks.

Lmao apparently she didnt do a good job.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by alleno: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2007
, @Frankdoho, "personally, i think you should quit pretending to be someone else, "

First the REAL FRANK would not need his wife to corret his tenses and would never make such a mistake as "We Lave you all"
, and about the post, "I would not want to condemn anyone, but BROTHER PLEASE, DO SOMETHING"
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by seun001(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2007
that frandoho post seems like the real thing.everybody makes typo errors also i kind of think he purposely made that error to reduce its credibility.anyways sooner or later i would have gotten to the press so u gotta get your acts together,which also confirms that its true. wink
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by mamalaj(f): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2007
Hi Frank,its good to know that u guys have reconciled,but ur notion abt all single ladies shud be eradicated from ur head.U shudnt generalise.I hope there wil be no more fighting.Take kia and try to be a better husband. cheesy wink
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by 9ja4eva: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2007
Huh dt woman.Edoho na yeye man.

Dt fine woman,
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by moondust(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2007
frankdoho:

Hello My Dear Nairalanders.

It might interest you guys to know that I too am a NAIRALANDER. My wife actually drew my attention to this thread after about 2 friends had earlier called to tell me about it.

My wife and I had since last week spoken to the press about this case and we believe this case should be a closed case. I sincerely and in earnest terms do appreciate your various concerns about my personality and that of my lovely wife Kate. Kate happens to be the best thing that have ever happened to my life. Life can't even be complete without her. What you guys are reading in the press has been blown out of proportion.

The truth is this; we had a little misunderstanding just like any other couple. Our mistake was that, we failed to realise very quickly our place in the world of stardom, hence we failed to handle the press angle of it properly. We've definately learnt from that and nothing on earth can ever make us enter into such a mess again.

Please we sincerely apologise to our fans and loved ones. In whatever way our actions might have offended you, together we say "WE ARE VERY VERY SORRY".

We love you all. As I'm typing this my lovely wife is just by my side correcting my tenses here and there. A clear indication that ALL IS WELL.

We lave you all. Thanks.
frank edoho my ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) / Celebrities And Their Outfits At Toolz Dubai Wedding / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.