Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? (35004 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Seun(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2007
No right thinking woman will grant an interview and admit that her husband beats her.
Read the interview again. They're now separated, so it's safe to talk. And she's a media person, not a timid housewife.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by olola1(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2007
hey, someone should tell me it is not true.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Sonye(f): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2007
I seriously don't want to believe this. I don't even know his wife but its uncivilized to fight with your spouse

PS does anyone have this woman's picture
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by mamalaj(f): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2007
I read the interview in the mag too,i like Frank that time o,i was looking forward to meeting him one of these days,that means he wud just bite off my head if i approach him.If he can do this to his wife,his soulmate,someone he said i do to in front of God,now that is really scary lipsrsealed undecided cry,abeg o Frank i no go near u,since u hate single ladies,abeg no vex.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by adisunny(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2007
na wa, i find it difficult to beleive, a cute, good presenter boxing his wifr

well anything fit happen.

Time for Home Play

What is the name of a presenter who box his wife

a.) Edoho Samuel  B) Frank Edoho C.) Sean Frank D.) Obi Frank.

Send ur answer, remeber, the system will pick randomly.

Good Luck.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by weebee(f): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2007
I'm not sure weather this story is true or false but if it is true then im not surprised becos we have so many of his likes in homes, churches/mosque, offices and corporate organisations. When you see them outside in their suits and all smiles you feel here comes a nice guy not knowing that the only difference between him and a gorilla is the cloth he wears. He is the lion of the tribe of his home. All the muscles and energy he suppose to use to get things done fast in his home is wasted on a defenseless woman.  Little wonder some male children grow up hating their fathers based on the fact that they have seen the way their mothers are being treated by them.

Do you get the respect and love of your wife by beating her? Nope.
What you dont realise is that a woman that you battered today and tomorrow is not a fool one way or the other you may not know it or would know it later that you are paying for that action. A woman may look defenceless, powerless and weak but you dont know how strong she is and the kind of influence she has even on her children alone. Leave it or take it you cant outsmart a woman. Dont ever underate a woman!

How are the mighty fallen? go and ask your forefathers they will tell you what a woman is capable of doing. I'm sorry for men who maltreats their women. Show me a man that treats his wife well and takes care of her with love then you have a man that would stand out among his equals. Your wife is the only helper God created for you and if she is being maltreated i wonder who will help you. You cant go far without the help of your wife unless if she is a bad woman. If truly you are doing your best as a man and your wife doesnt appreciate your efforts then you are free you will find help from God and his support.

All these are for the association of those that beat their wives. Una no una self smiley
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by mamalaj(f): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2007
The wife is or was a presenter(the one with the low cut) on AM express showing on NTA stations in the mornings every week day,she also anchored the dance reality show maltina sponsored.I hope i have helped u out.Dont have a picture of her though,am sorry.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by chuckdee4(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2007
adisunny:

na wa, i find it difficult to beleive, a cute, good presenter boxing his wifr

well anything fit happen.

Time for Home Play

What is the name of a presenter who box his wife

a.) Edoho Samuel B) Frank Edoho C.) Sean Frank D.) Obi Frank.

Send your answer, remeber, the system will pick randomly.

Good Luck.

Can i phone a friend? grin
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by hamabra(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2007
oh boy thing dey happen oh,
looks can be so deceptive
watch out
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by jkpretty(f): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2007
chuckdee4:

Can i phone a friend? grin

Nah! Try the audience. grin

@Topic no comment lipsrsealed till i'm sure this is true, no one is a saint though.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by chychy(f): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2007
Y the expressions of shock? This is only a fraction of domestic violence or does being a tv host make it different, "looks indeed can be deceptive".

If it is true, then the guy is just an inferior bastard who is prolly jealous of his wife being pretty and in the media. All these he saw befor he married her, it's just his own way of showing he's in control.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Seun(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
Who wants to be a boxer? cheesy
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by ademiller(f): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2007
look guys, Frank hits his wife, he dosent hit his wife makes no sense to anyone, believe me ur views and mine aint gonna change anything. all i know is that the guy is cute, fly, handsome and a smart presenter. he even helps out the players of the game, encourages them and wants them to win at least something. all i know is that he is smart, a good presenter and everyone has a badside. that is his badside, give him a break and dont ruin his career, he is good at what he does, dont make him loose his job. they will settle themselves. hes a good presenter is all i know.if she wanst a divorce him fine, if she dosent who cares, does she have to go public? wat does she want us to do, beat him for her, na wa.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2007
He hates single girls? Na wa oh, if all Single girls in Nigeria stop watching his show wahalla go dey oh. I am shocked to say the least, someone who looks so smart can be so dump.
ademiller:

look guys, Frank hits his wife, he dosent hit his wife makes no sense to anyone, believe me your views and mine aint going to change anything. all i know is that the guy is cute, fly, handsome and a smart presenter. he even helps out the players of the game, encourages them and wants them to win at least something. all i know is that he is smart, a good presenter and everyone has a badside. that is his badside, give him a break and don't ruin his career, he is good at what he does, don't make him loose his job. they will settle themselves. hes a good presenter is all i know.if she wanst a divorce him fine, if she dosent who cares, does she have to go public? what does she want us to do, beat him for her, na wa.
And you, you represent everything that is bad in a woman. A man beats his wife and you are making excuses. You dont know what you are worth, his wife does so shut up, you excuse of a woman. I pity who will be unfortunate to have you as a mother- in-law. Bad woman
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by yemmydavid(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
this frank story actualy came out in the ENCOMMIUON magazine. like 2 editions ago.i read it and it wasnt nice at all.
i knw frank edoho is a very PROUD person and pple that used to knw him b4 he became popular are suprised @ d level of his pride now.
i remember an edition of who wants to be a millioniare where a guy won 7k5 and he wa so happy frank told him " THAT AMOUNT CANT BUY THE SHOE AM PUTTING ON" (wat rubbish who does he think he is). so if i am told he beats his wife,i wont doubt it.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by texazzpete(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2007
ademiller:

look guys, Frank hits his wife, he dosent hit his wife makes no sense to anyone, believe me your views and mine aint going to change anything. all i know is that the guy is cute, fly, handsome and a smart presenter. he even helps out the players of the game, encourages them and wants them to win at least something. all i know is that he is smart, a good presenter and everyone has a badside. that is his badside, give him a break and don't ruin his career, he is good at what he does, don't make him loose his job. they will settle themselves. hes a good presenter is all i know.if she wanst a divorce him fine, if she dosent who cares, does she have to go public? what does she want us to do, beat him for her, na wa.

You fucking slowpoke. I'll freely admit it's not yet proven that he actually does beat his wife, but you're saying that even if he does it's okay because that's his 'bad side' abi? A woman may quite possible be being hurt and it doesn't matter to you as long as you can sit at your TV and gaze at her husband with bovine complacency abi?
I advocate that all women go public when their husbands beat 'em. In fact, they should arrange boys to beat the husbands to a pulp.
man, you're the dumbest person i've stumbled across on Nairaland. You, madam, are an idiot.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Carlosein(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
easy texxazpete,

there are many pple like this around, so if u go around getting vexed and typing names, n/land will not be able to accomodate it all.

as to the frank thing, still reserve my comments.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by 9star(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2007
wats all dis suprises and shock thing?
Dat he is FRANK EDOHOR doesnt mk him perfect or extra human.
every man have got his own negative side.So maybe dats his?
moreso, dis shld go a long way to teach our greedy and materialist girls dat
ALL DAT GLITTAZ AINT GOLD.
if ur boyfriend is gud to u hold him tit even if he aint gat all d cash and fame.He might jst be the right person that will love and and respect u.instead most of u chic want to hangout with celeb,stars ect.Huh Dem go beat u tire.lol.
Na dem sabi if dem like mk dem kill dia selves.i have got my own wahala. lipsrsealed
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by busygirl(f): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
This story is very true and pretty sad cry. . . .I read this on vibeweekly. The funny aspect is that he looks too good to be violent. . .I pity his wife all the same. . .Not all fine boys are good husband material. As for frank, he should take a chill pill, who told him Marriage is a bed a roses. They should both learn to deal with their issues and differences. . .rather than telling the whole world what went wrong between them.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by tinkerbery(f): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2007
shocked shocked Shit happens, and as for Frank? You are not worth all the praises of being good, handsome, smart dresser, bullshit, his looks are nothing and he needs a shrink, angry angry  guys , its not a funny matter, Frank is sick upstairs and i guess it has a root from where it started, if you know what i mean. wink cheesy

remember an edition of who wants to be a millioniare where a guy won 7k5 and he wa so happy frank told him " THAT AMOUNT CANT BUY THE SHOE AM PUTTING ON.  the piece of shit said that?
his editors should please advice him on how he talks to his guests angry  becos he had no right to bad mouth any of them, no matter what. angry

and finally , Frank, you dont represent your name, you look it but not anymore, i can only see a man beater now cool cool you need a Doctor, really. do we have shrinks on this forum? please advice our celebrity, warning to ladies, ' its not all that glitters , that is gold'  grin grin wink

Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by teetalks: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2007
9star:

wats all this suprises and shock thing?
Dat he is FRANK EDOHOR doesnt mk him perfect or extra human.
every man have got his own negative side.So maybe that is his?
moreso, this shld go a long way to teach our greedy and materialist girls that
ALL DAT GLITTAZ AINT GOLD.
if your boyfriend is good to u hold him tit even if he aint gat all d cash and fame.He might jst be the right person that will love and and respect u.instead most of u chic want to hangout with celeb,stars ect.Huh Dem go beat u tire.lol.
Na them sabi if them like mk them kill dia selves.i have got my own wahala. lipsrsealed

@ 9star
word !!!!!
that is the WORD for female folks
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by teetalks: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2007
imagining that the whole story ends there after this public
show (exhibition) is like imgining a big camel walking through
the needles' eye, if only she knows, THIS IS JUST THE END OF THE BEGINING !!
that is not to say frank is frankly right, but katherine going public, !!
this is not the type of ant she kills with Public(Opinion) slegde-hammer
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Modups1(f): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
this is indeed a shameful thing tongue tongue tongue for frank to be known as a wife beater angry
i can believe this story cause this is not the first time i've heard of this, one of their friends has told me of thier constant fighting
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by teetalks: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
imagine that the whole story will end there after this public
show (exhibition) is like imagining a big camel walking through
the needles' eye, if only she knows, THIS IS JUST THE THE BEGINING OF THE END !!
that is not to say frank is frankly right, but katherine going public, !!
this is not the type of ant she kills with Public(Opinion) slegde-hammer
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by unicorn99: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2007
HABA FRANK!!! embarassed this is heart breaking
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by saintade01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
Why is everybody not believing this ? are stars saints ?? Noooooooooooo
But really, the wife shouldnt be doing this i.e. publicizing this. and to you oga boxer, i beg take am easy oooooo cool
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by A40(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
Relationships can be dead but look live to us.Remember that line in Drivin me wild by Common

The prettiest people do the ugliest things.Kanye West - All falls Down

I think those two lines describe whats going on
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Geezle(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2007
ON CITY PEOPLE, FRANK "SAMUEL PETERS" ADMITTED THEY WERE HAVING ISSUES. WELL, U KNOW THEM BOTH ARE CELEBs, GUESS THEY ARE DOING IT THE BOBBY/WHITNEY 'STYLEE'.
WELL GUYS, LETS FOLD OUR HANDS AND SUPPORT THEM, NO PUT MOUTH, MAKE YOU NO COME WOUND O. cry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by funkydot(f): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
Why are peeps finding it so hard to picture Frank Edoho as a wife-beater? Which law says male celebrities are no longer human beings? I beg, l'm really getting sickened by all these expressions of disbelieve angry Well nothing is new under the sun. I just want all my sisters to wake-up and smell the coffee. Most marriages around are very much like this, especially young African marriages because though we are so-so influenced by the western ways of doing things, the average young African male still wants a woman who would be as respectful as his mom, so what's a sister to do? Sisters, shine your eyes o! wink

look guys, Frank hits his wife, he dosent hit his wife makes no sense to anyone, believe me your views and mine aint going to change anything. all i know is that the guy is cute, fly, handsome and a smart presenter. he even helps out the players of the game, encourages them and wants them to win at least something. all i know is that he is smart, a good presenter and everyone has a badside. that is his badside, give him a  break and don't ruin his career, he is good at what he does, don't make him loose his job. they will settle themselves. hes a good presenter is all i know.if she wanst a divorce him fine, if she dosent who cares, does she have to go public? what does she want us to do, beat him for her, na wa.

This is the sickest response I've read yet on N.land. Please she should just go and sleep. I won't waste any more time on this!!! tongue
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by 2old4that(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
Just like a popular adage "Marriages are like plane crash. You only heard of the ones that crashed".  
But then that's the problem when one is a public figure/celebrity; because u leave every stage of your life in the public glare.

I wonder why the name-calling. Just because they'd looked like perfect couple doesnt mean they don't have problems.  Everyone has problems but the way to solve such problems within each other not letting it slip out is what really count.  

Let's just hope they'll get back together; that is, if the whole story is true.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by shalata: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2007
men can be so stupid and inresponsible and he is a big FOOL,STUPID,MAD AND CRAZY HE SHOULD BE JAIL FOR PERSON TRAFFICKING.AND TO STOP TO ANCHOR THE FRIDAY SHOW FOREVER grin
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by lilyangel0: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2007
its really sad really and right now im really shocked and  disappointed frank was really someone i really liked and was kind of disappointed when i learnt he was married,but all the same i wished him well in his marriage thinking he was such a nice guy. i guess now i now realise why one has to really seek God's face before getting married.its so sad sad
            I guess i have no doubt about the writeup or publication because stv had something close to that in their entertainment news and when frank was interviewed he denied having any problem with his wife but now,i guess he was lieing.
        i really feel for her and wish he repents and changes because a man that does what i read is worst than an infidel! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) / Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day / Chita Agwu Johnson Robbed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.