Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Essential Android Apps! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Essential Android Apps! (42069 Views)

Essential Android Apps 2016 / Top 6 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports / Best Ways To Download Paid Android Apps For Free: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essential Android Apps! by Leopantro: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
@BlackBaron, i downloaded an XBMC app only to find out it was fake. have they officially released an android version?

1 Like

Re: Essential Android Apps! by judebeyou: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ossai famous: well I used to have lot of music player but on getting POWERAMP I deleted the others

DROIDWALL is the best for controlling data
the Adobes .... flash player and reader are cool
then there is smart office lite can read anything .... Pdf, word etc , makes u wanna uninstall ur adobe reader
OFFLINE DICTIONARIES IS SUPER <<<u cam ve several dictionaries in 1 app
fx photo editor
[tape a talk] to record that voice runs even in background
then virtual SECRETARY to record ur calls.......................................

u need the apk just type ur mail >>> free OOO

Please where can get the offline dictionary?
Thanks
Judebeyou@yahoo.com
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
Please my Naija people...is FIFA 11 and 12 popular in Nigeria...I remember playing WEPES and PES but now they look too inferior to me because i started playing FIFA 11, 12 and testing 13. Here in the States.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by tips4real: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
Mxplayer still remain the best app for video. Pls how can i get poweramp for free, cos for me, is d best audio app
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
UncleDumo: Please my Naija people...is FIFA 11 and 12 popular in Nigeria...I remember playing WEPES and PES but now they look too inferior to me because i started playing FIFA 11, 12 and testing 13. Here in the States.

I actually prefer PES 2012. I previously had fifa2012 installed. I deleted it after I installed PES. I won all leagues and trophies available in hardest level. I enjoyed the game so much that I had to get the PC version..
Re: Essential Android Apps! by scorpio1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
I got so many apps on my Galaxy 7.0...sharing:
FoxFi--
Virtual Table Tennis 3D--
Words Free---
Ringtone Maker--
50 Languages--
The Wifi Hacker--
3G Watchdog(good for use in Nigeria)--
Temple Run Brave and Temple Run--
Real Football--
Where's My Droid--
Millionaire City---
Smart Lock Free--
Spinlet---
Signal Booster--
WebMD--
VirtuaGym--
Instagram--
BMI calculator--
Water your Body--
WinZip--
Viber--
goal.com--
Livescore--
London 2012--
Zinio--
Evernote--
Highway Rider--
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
mechanicaldummie: vlc player & qqplayer. Which of among these two do you think is better? Based on lagging. Mx player lags when playing mkv or flv files.
Mx player is the best
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Sagytarius(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
does anyone know how to obtain skype credit as well as skype number? I'll appreciate a feedback. Thanks.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
PLEASE I'M IN THE DARK HERE..ITS LIKE I LIVE IN STONEAGE..I USE THE LATEST SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HALF OF WHAT U GUYS ARE SAYING..CAN SOMEONE PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO HELP ME OUT
Re: Essential Android Apps! by babseg(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2012
sanniemoe: PLEASE I'M IN THE DARK HERE..ITS LIKE I LIVE IN STONEAGE..I USE THE LATEST SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HALF OF WHAT U GUYS ARE SAYING..CAN SOMEONE PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO HELP ME OUT

They are apps bro. whatever u want just ask or go to your android market (AKA play store) and search for the app people on here are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Essential Android Apps! by 10over101: 5:25am On Aug 01, 2012
AFRICANS!!!Every updates in tech from those white guys freaks Black man..we only know how to consume..
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2012
pixlr o-matic
prince of Persia
cod black
assassin creed
wifi analyzer
Photoshop express
photo art
free wifi spot.
avg anti virus
ring tone maker
photo shake
YouTube downloader
chess lite
screenshot
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2012
Leopantro: @BlackBaron, i downloaded an XBMC app only to find out it was fake. have they officially released an android version?
Xbmc is out but in beta. It however runs on most devices with bugs and all.
sanniemoe: PLEASE I'M IN THE DARK HERE..ITS LIKE I LIVE IN STONEAGE..I USE THE LATEST SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HALF OF WHAT U GUYS ARE SAYING..CAN SOMEONE PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO HELP ME OUT
Do tell what you need. Varieties of apps abound that can do almost all you'll want. Refer to op or shoot me an email and I'll sort you out.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by incanto: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2012
Since everyone is tawking, make i talk my own nah lol,
Music download- search and download any musical video you like straight into ur fone. very simple to use.

Mylookout mobile security- one of my favs. its a both an antivirus and a gps device dt can help u locate your phone if stolen. it backs up your data too in d internet even without you knowing it.

Think free office lite. you can save and back all your documents even from your laptops here. All my power-point presentations are all here.

Color note- This is an e-diary where you can write than your thoughts and lock them up if you wish

Quick laboratory reference- for the medics, all the normal ranges of parameters used in diagnosis are here!

Wifi-buddy- can help you search and steal some open neighbourhood Wifi lol

Human Anatomy Atlas- no need carrying your weighty anatomy atlas with you for medics. Android does that for you.

I don tire to d type sef. Android simply rockssssssss!!!!!!!
Re: Essential Android Apps! by ringi82(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2012
am a newbie wen it comes to rooting. pls anyone wit an idea how to root my lg optimus one p500? specifically i nid my phone to download apps on my sd card ONLY, and free my phone memory. cry
Re: Essential Android Apps! by lawizle(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2012
4bobo: my cousion uses viber and tango to call on iphone for free even internationally. Dont android apps have these for free and can be used on naija networks? Just asking cos i want to buy android phones this wk and awuf no they run belle

But of course, I got viber and tango working for me on ma Android. Its supercool I must say.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by emsquare(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2012
Bible, quickoffice!
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2012
ringi82: am a newbie wen it comes to rooting. pls anyone wit an idea how to root my lg optimus one p500? specifically i nid my phone to download apps on my sd card ONLY, and free my phone memory. cry
install AP 2 sd (best way to move apps to SD card)
Re: Essential Android Apps! by ringi82(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2012
raynold17 :
install AP 2 sd (best way to move apps to SD card)
I've tried dat. the thing is some apps cannot be moved to d card; dey use fone memory. i heard if ur android is rooted u can do this.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2012
ringi82:
I've tried dat. the thing is some apps cannot be moved to d card; dey use fone memory. i heard if ur android is rooted u can do this.
mine is non rooted and the apps move all my installed app apart from the inbuilt apps (Facebook and twitter).
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Sike(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
. . .SUBSCRIBED. . .
Re: Essential Android Apps! by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
You guys are making my mouth watery, I've saved this page & also downloaded some of the apps & games (I luv games.... I would lyk 2 know some of the best games on android).
I'll b gettin my android phone - Samsung Galaxy S2 or S3(depending on a lot of things).
I can't wait..... #countingDown
Re: Essential Android Apps! by babseg(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
To download from a third party website visit

http://www.bestandroiddownloads.com/

There are lots of games on here for game lovers
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
games--->
assassins creed
asphalt 6/7(need large 50mb space)
temple run
angry bird
prince of Persia
cod black
spider man
PES 2012
APPS-->
wifi router
wifi analyzer
free wifi spot
Photoshop express
pixlr o-matic
photo art
photo shake
operamini 7
operamini 6.5
uc browser
beats maker
avg anti virus
YouTube downloader
ringtone maker(able to set different notification ringtones for all apps that need notification ringtones)..
Re: Essential Android Apps! by BlackBaron: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Here are some xbmc screenshots.

Watch live TV, sports, latest movies, documentaries, weather updates and so much more

1 Like

Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
BlackBaron: Here are some xbmc screenshots.

Watch live TV, sports, latest movies, documentaries, weather updates and so much more
looks nice. better than spdtv. since android don't have unlimited browsing its gonna be hard using it. and almost impossible to find open wifi in Nigeria.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Yommykixz(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
pls can xbmc work in nigeria?
as in data friendly?
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Chitexs250(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
I have saved dis page on my iphone4 pls guys i need ur help am using an Iphone 4 jailbreak and i want to watch live Tv on it please which is the best application can i download so dat i can watch live Tv, dstv. Hitv infact any working Tv i will appreciate dat pls Guys help me out my contacts are chitexs250@gmail.com thanks for your anticipated reply.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by Chitexs250(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2012

I have saved dis page on my iphone4 pls guys i need ur help am using an Iphone 4 jailbreak and i want to watch live Tv on it please which is the best application can i download so dat i can watch live Tv, dstv. Hitv infact any working Tv i will appreciate dat pls Guys help me out my contacts are chitexs250@gmail.com thanks for your anticipated reply.
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
Chitexs250: I have saved dis page on my iphone4 pls guys i need ur help am using an Iphone 4 jailbreak and i want to watch live Tv on it please which is the best application can i download so dat i can watch live Tv, dstv. Hitv infact any working Tv i will appreciate dat pls Guys help me out my contacts are chitexs250@gmail.com or 07032274179 thanks for your anticipated reply.
spbtv over 50 channels or dstv if u have a drifta(#16.000)
Re: Essential Android Apps! by raynold17(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2012

were can I download it I keep seeing the remote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.