Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,792 members, 7,866,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? (2557 Views)

Photo: Do You Think She Is Sexy Or Very Sexy? Can You Date Her? / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by mykejones(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Lol I was making fun of the rapper Mike Jones.....
grin grin grin
What u do say about us stalkin eachoda huh?
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hey myke, how is Paul wall?
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by mykejones(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Hey myke, how is Paul wall?
?
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Hey myke, how is Paul wall?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mykejones:
grin grin grin
What u do say about us stalkin eachoda huh?

haha! funny. angry wink
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 05, 2012
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Mynd44: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2012
I guess we now have an in house celebrity here
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
she wants to get laid by a strong GHANA-MUST-GO carrying brother smiley Can somebody shout halleuya!! cheesy
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
She Pirryd you but relationships have have been based on crazier things
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by kpolli(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
Cheda: Here's a story that happened just yesterday
a young friend of mine,actually went out to buy some stuffs and it was packaged in a ghana must go,and eventually got stranded near a bus park,he wasn't with his atm,all he had was his blackberry to ping and make calls,while he was making call he was shouting on the phone,
And a very beautiful charming swagged up young girl who's about 22yrs overhead his conversation,and was just staring @ him,and when he finnaly got a recharge card from a friend,for him to sell and find his square root,he walked up to 3 different people close by,they turned down the offer to buy the recharge card,and he and the girl had an eye contact,and the girl asked him,"CAN I GIVE YOU 1K?"...he xplaind a lil of what happnd,so he gav d girl N500 voucher,and she gave him 1k and they entrd thesame bus,she paid his fare,and they exchanged contacts....
this my young friend is confused could it be the girl pitied his condition,or the girl is tripping?
What should he do,go for her or just friends?

Please help him out....

Well as I used to say, it's hard to understand a woman. . . . She might just be a good samaritan or feeling the boy. . . wait for her to call, do not make the move first

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Happy Vs How To Make A Woman Happy (which Is More Difficult?) / The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection) / Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.