Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) (12146 Views)

We’ve Overcome Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Investors / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] / Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
Super1759: its not about the promise but people that are pushing against him.denting his name and causing so many distractions instead of helpn the gov 2 better nigeria.they are simply power-hungry animals. #God is watching them all#

Please use your head in this. You do not have any evidence that these people you have chosen to blame have anything to do with it at all. The one man, and probably the only man in Nigeria who has a birds-eye view of what is going on, since he is President and he tells you that in the article, PROMISED you that it will be all be over in June, what the frell are you still looking for someone else to blame for ? undecided
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Piyke: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
Everyone who wants to comment further on this topic should please try and watch the video posted earlier on in the thread to know who the real enemies of nigeria are. I think the north has an agenda: A southerner rules; widespread violence, a northerner rules; peace.
Summary: Allow only the north to rule nigeria angry

Just my opinion hope i'm wrong

2 Likes

Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
Piyke: Everyone who wants to comment further on this topic should please try and watch the video posted earlier on in the thread to know who the real enemies of nigeria are. I think the north has an agenda: A southerner rules; widespread violence, a northerner rules; peace.
Summary: Allow only the north to rule nigeria angry

Just my opinion hope i'm wrong

First get your head checked. What Northerner ruled with absolute peace? Have you forgotten already the problems with MEND that sent world oil prices to record highs back in 2008? Have you forgotten the Boko Haram scourge really started back in 2008/2009?

Honestly, you only reveal the level of ignorance you are working with when you suggest that these attacks are against one ethnic group of another. The whole nation was crippled when MEND attacked in their own land(how many northerners were killed). Boko Haram is today attacking people in Hausa land(you cannot compare the number of northern victims so far to those of other ethnicity), and the whole Nation, not one or two ethnic groups out there, is in panic. What does that tell you? Probably that you need to get your head out of your arse so you can really see that this is beyond ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by slimdiggi: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
#singing# this uprising will bring out the beast in us... #sigh# i miss fela...
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
life_style: wait make June finish first naa. grin
Make you you too relocate go North till june finish na.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
life_style:

I challenge you to put your fingers in his mouth...
I see..what if those Bokoharam guys dip there leg in his mouth?

1 Like

Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
Super1759: Buhari,atiku and ibb knws more about all this bombing.walahi talahi
Then the President should either deal with then or kneel beore them to seek for forgiveness.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Havilah93(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
maybe he meant june next year
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by DaLover(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

First get your head checked. What Northerner ruled with absolute peace? Have you forgotten already the problems with MEND that sent world oil prices to record highs back in 2008? Have you forgotten the Boko Haram scourge really started back in 2008/2009?

Honestly, you only reveal the level of ignorance you are working with when you suggest that these attacks are against one ethnic group of another. The whole nation was crippled when MEND attacked in their own land(how many northerners were killed). Boko Haram is today attacking people in Hausa land(you cannot compare the number of northern victims so far to those of other ethnicity), and the whole Nation, not one or two ethnic groups out there, is in panic. What does that tell you? Probably that you need to get your head out of your arse so you can really see that this is beyond ethnicity.

How can you ask someone to use his/her head when you are clearly not...what gave rise to mend? northern president or demand for more oil revenue? when did mend start Obj or Yaradua...
The person you asked to use his head made a lot more sense than you WTF.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Pukkah: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
Although the poster has highlighted a crucial promise made by the President on an urgent problem which the country is facing, we shall soon be treated to a cocktail of insane excuses by the lackeys and errand boys of the government.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:

How can you ask someone to use his/her head when you are clearly not...what gave rise to mend? northern president or demand for more oil revenue? when did mend start Obj or Yaradua...
The person you asked to use his head made a lot more sense than you WTF.

Please use your head some!

I don't know or understand why you now think MEND was created by some Northern President. Please shove that logic elsewhere . . . I don't care to follow you down that crazy hole, and rewind back to the issue this thread is on.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
Havilah93: maybe he meant june next year

No, Maybe he means June 2015 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by ayox2003: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

God bless you! Nigerians have failed to seperate distractions from destiny. As if MEND didnt cause chaos during Yaradua's regime.
Lets learn to remove sentiments from national issues. If it were to be in another country, GEJ would have resigned or be impeached. He claims to know the criminals but he cant bring them to book. GEJ promised security during his campaign but what do we have now?
Is BH stronger than the 920billion allocation for security?
SMH.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by ektbear: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by victorazy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
By then the blood needed must have been completed
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by DaLover(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Please use your head some!

I don't know or understand why you now think MEND was created by some Northern President. Please shove that logic elsewhere . . . I don't care to follow you down that crazy hole, and rewind back to the issue this thread is on.

Gees, imagine you are a junkie of some sort asking others to use their heads...
Mend started bombing oil installation and kidnapping oil experts under OBJ and the agitation was resource control...9ja deltans gave indirect support to this..when the violence threatened to escalate to full blown attrition, peace was negotiated under Yarudua

Boko Harem issue started as a clash with police under yarudua, Northerner hijacked this with the support of Northern populace to unsettle the GEJ administration...Any northerners killed as a result of the bomb blast or sporadic shootings are usually not the intended targets or seen as supporters of Christianity or GEJ administration..
I don't how thick one has to be to be deluded of these plain facts...

Back to rational and sane people, The Gej administration is mad great in roads into these scourge that has proven difficult to solve world wide even with lean resources...lets keep fingers crossed against him hitting his promised target...forget those already grinning in anticipation of his failure..

1 Like

Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
ayox2003:
GEJ promised security during his campaign but what do we have now?
Is BH stronger than the 920billion allocation for security?
SMH.
That is a good question. The president has access to ALL THE RESOURCES needed to fight this scourge. We need to know what he has done with it so far.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by DaLover(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:
That is a good question. The president has access to ALL THE RESOURCES needed to fight this scourge. We need to know what he has done with it so far.

You who is using your head, have never once pointed to any achievements in fighting the scourge..
Always there to show others the pitfalls...
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
victorazy: By then the blood needed must have been completed

Who needs the blood? grin grin grin grin
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by bisiaet: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
Which June June 2012 or June eternity.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by malc619(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
I have my doubts, but i'll wait till the end of june.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
Kobojunkie:

No, he does not have all the resources. He is just acquiring some of these resources needed to tackle BH.

The security architecture or structure needed to fight a virulent scurge like Boko Haram until now does not exist in Nigeria. We were and still are not prepare for it. How do we stop a blindfolded and brainwashed foool from blowing himself up? How do we tell a fanatic that he can have more than 70 virgins on earth if he's so chosen to pursue that line?

The war against Boko Haram can only be won if our intelligence agencies are superb. It's a clear case of tapping phones, hacking emails and monitoring and picking up any discussion at all related to bombing, terrorism just as Department of Homeland Security does in US. It has to be effort geared towards prevention. Do we have such tools? No.

It will take years and money to set up such a structure and during such years Boko Haram scurge will continue unabated.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by freshmoney(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
Jonathan,inadvertently, didn't know June would come so quick!
He probably had no shoes on while he was voicing his derisory opinion.
What do you expect from a dolt that doesn't know nil other than siphoning, embezzling and looting the whole country blind.
Ask Beaf, he knows better. Beaf, hope you are enjoying your 300million naira mansion in Asokoro. Nigerians will demand for your head one day.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
Today is June 3 and Boko Haram still struck again

So Mr Retardeen how far?
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by eunisam: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
I ask such question today when I got from bed around 6.10am.

Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Orikinla(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
And this retarded provoked them to blow up a church later?

I blame all the i-diots who voted for this man for the present predicament of Nigeria.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Pukkah: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:

Gees, imagine you are a junkie of some sort asking others to use their heads...
Mend started bombing oil installation and kidnapping oil experts under OBJ and the agitation was resource control...9ja deltans gave indirect support to this..when the violence threatened to escalate to full blown attrition, peace was negotiated under Yarudua

Boko Harem issue started as a clash with police under yarudua, Northerner hijacked this with the support of Northern populace to unsettle the GEJ administration...Any northerners killed as a result of the bomb blast or sporadic shootings are usually not the intended targets or seen as supporters of Christianity or GEJ administration..
I don't how thick one has to be to be deluded of these plain facts...

Back to rational and sane people, The Gej administration is mad great in roads into these scourge that has proven difficult to solve world wide even with lean resources...lets keep fingers crossed against him hitting his promised target...forget those already grinning in anticipation of his failure..

Wait, didn't President Jonathan take all this your analysis into consideration before he promised us June? Yes or no?
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by novaman: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
We make mistake a lot, in the Islamic Calendar we are not in June yet, so maybe that is what GEJ was saying, but if he is actually talking about our June he should call the BH leader to stop the bombing that it is June in Nigeria, and if El-Rufia is right then it will be easy for GEJ to stop the bombing so we should be grateful to GEJ for his resourcefulness, he is far too kind for the time well spent.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by walex0709: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
Gej is jst clueless n powerless on bk, he can't caution these senseless n blood thirsty fools frm north, they ve no reason at all 4 killing innocent xtians. If they re angry wit govt bad policy that is affectng every1 negatively they shld go 2 aso rock n govt hses 4 their bombing
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
novaman: We make mistake a lot, in the Islamic Calendar we are not in June yet, so maybe that is what GEJ was saying, but if he is actually talking about our June he should call the BH leader to stop the bombing that it is June in Nigeria, and if El-Rufia is right then it will be easy for GEJ to stop the bombing so we should be grateful to GEJ for his resourcefulness, he is far too kind for the time well spent.

No be only Islamic Calendar, na Chinese Calendar since the guns and bullets to fight the battle may be coming from China . . . ROFLMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2018 / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri / Osun Guber: Oyetola Meets Buni, Submits Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.