Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) (12148 Views)

We’ve Overcome Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Investors / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] / Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by ckkris: 4:06am On Jun 21, 2012
Kobo Haram,
Anyone with one-half an eye can see the great accomplishments of Nigerian security forces against Boko Haram, at very high costs of sweat and blood, especially in order to guarantee the freedom of mallam Kobojunkie to maliciously refuse to acknowledge and appreciate such sacrifices. And these accomplishments were achieved without violating the rights of even the terrorists and their sponsors, that Gen Buhari would characteristically prefer. Isn't it normal that enemies of progress must continue to bellyache?
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 4:24am On Jun 21, 2012
Kobojunkie: 10 more days to Deadline! Any signs of the devastating blow to Boko Haram? angry

1 Like

Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Johndoe100(m): 5:50am On Jun 21, 2012
Why do all these haters not understand that the voters have their own set of priorities. They express these at the elections. This why we have won all the national elections and most of the state elections. Why don't you internet Nigerians join the people? They certainly will not join you.

Kobojunkie:

I don't know how much longer people expect to sit back, expecting things to automagically happen in this democracy. It has been 12 years, enough time really for the people to have decided what they want out of this. But I can't seem to see that as the case. Many are still too relaxed in their old ways.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by ckkris: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2012
Kobo Haram,
Why don't you start creating the violent revolutionary struggles. Or is your own just to instigate others and sit back to wait for them to do the dying, then you will out and do lead in ruling, and LOOTING. But this is nigeria, noONE will be your fool.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Olaolufred(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2012
Good luck has travelled to Brazil with Wife, housegirls and houseboys.
Friends, family, ministers and other rogues.
The Training on the final strategy against Boko haram would be mastered.
By the time they step on the Tarmac of Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Boko will die of fear.
Just wait for the coming of Jonah and his 116 commandants.
BEAF,I AM WAITING TILL JUNE ENDING AS YOU SAID.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Jun 22, 2012
Less than 9 days to go . . . Is Jonathan Goodluck back to fulfill his own Vow? Or is this a vow that will be added to the many he has made since he took office over 2 years ago? sad sad sad sad
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Jun 23, 2012
Less than 8 more days to end of June. The President promised that it would end this June. I hope the firing of the National Security Adviser and the National Defense Minister will not be used as EXCUSE for why the President should once again not deliver on a promise he made, of his own volition, to the Nigerian people.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Pukkah: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
Kobojunkie: Less than 8 more days to end of June. The President promised that it would end this June. I hope the firing of the National Security Adviser and the National Defense Minister will not be used as EXCUSE for why the President should once again not deliver on a promise he made, of his own volition, to the Nigerian people.

That is if they ever bother to revisit or talk about the promise again. It is a dead promise; gone, never to be remembered.

Have you noticed that all the President's proteges, lackeys, lapdogs, spokespersons, and minions are as silent as door nails on this issue?

I advise you not to expect a response to this 'dead' issue.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 1:03am On Jun 24, 2012
Pukkah:

That is if they ever bother to revisit or talk about the promise again. It is a dead promise; gone, never to be remembered.

Have you noticed that all the President's proteges, lackeys, lapdogs, spokespersons, and minions are as silent as door nails on this issue?

I advise you not to expect a response to this 'dead' issue.

Anyone have media connection out there? We need to re-sensitize the people somehow. Let this go back on the pages so people can start thinking of all the many FAILED promises. E don su 'yon!
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
It is July 11th. Did Jonathan Goodluck keep his promise to the Nigerian People??
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by emisun(m): 12:45am On Jul 12, 2012
wud anybody care to help remind me 2day's date? cos wit all diz killinz,i feel like am stucked in june coz of presido promise.wud anybody care to help remind me 2day's date? cos wit all diz killinz,i feel like am stucked in june coz of presido promise.wud anybody care to help remind me 2day's date? cos wit all diz killinz,i feel like am stucked in june coz of presido promise.ji
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 12, 2012
calling the laptop monkeys
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2012
bump

lets all praise uber president Johnathan for once again delivering on his vows

he deserves full credit for finally butting an end to boko haram azazi
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 4:10am On Jul 19, 2012
We gave him $1 billion. What has he done so far? August is around the corner.
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2012
^^^^

he got derailed by the opposition parties
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
We gave him almost $2 billion dollars to focus on this issue. It is past june, how much of that money is left after more than 2 year. Why is security in the Nation still in caveman state?
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2013
oyb: ^^^^

he got derailed by the opposition parties
yeah as usual, blame the opposition parties, blame past administrators or flooshily attribute the boko haram menace as a sign of end time

1 Like

Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Pukkah: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
lakhadimar: yeah as usual, blame the opposition parties, blame past administrators or flooshily attribute the boko haram menace as a sign of end time

It's none of the above. The opposition didn't disturb him. Past administrators is not the excuse. It's also not a sign of end time.

Do you know the problem?

The press misquoted him. He meant June 2013 and not June 2012. It's the fault of the press. Why would they go ahead to wrongly write 2012 when the powerful and focused President meant 2013?

The press should be very careful or else...
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Arch1: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
JonaTAN bring back our girls

JonaTAN bring back our Mubi
Re: We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) by Arch1: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kobojunkie:
We gave him $1 billion. What has he done so far? August is around the corner.
we'v given him another $1billion and this is Nov2014 yet Boko Haram is still thriving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties / Onitsha Shut-down Over Drugs Ban Protests / Picture Of Barr James Ocholi Body Lying In State Plus A Brief Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.