Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (98575 Views)

Derailed Train At Iju Station Today (photo) / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by udoka2: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
It might be wheather condition. My Arik flight from OWR to LOS yesterday was delayed for 2 1/2 hours cos of wheather. We don't usually know what God has done for us till we hear news like this!
May God console every family affected by this...Its Well!

1 Like

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by papatosibe: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
This looks like april fool too me. Maybe June fool.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Martini101(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace. But seriously, HOW MANY OF OUR ENEMIES(ministers, senators, hon. members etc) DIED?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by carlos86: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
kael: The plane was from abuja to Lagos. My aunt was on it

Christ! Take heart
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by crownx(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
RIP cry

2 Likes

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by ogahope(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
God, hv mercy on Nigeria nd save ur ppl
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by carlos86: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
question: About 3 weeks ago, a russian brand new plane with experienced pilot crashed in indonesia. Whether new or old plane, na God the protect person.

Forget Russia.That's another place planes crash regularly.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Sijo01(f): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
Why was my post hidden @mod?
no freedom of xpressin views again?
angry angry
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by papatosibe: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
daz_york: Can anyone confirm that this plane had an emergency landing on March 11? Because if so, there is a case against the NCAA and Dana Air

go do case then?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by valencia25(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
One of the Victims Update.... Rip!

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by mjkievo2(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
Black Sunday
Sorrows, Tears and blood
pain and anguish in the Land
Do you wonder if you'll make it through tomorrow
Amidst joy, laughter, and happiness....tears finds it way through
... An airplane, up in the sky....what do you see...Sand and water, water and sand
meaningless pictures
with hopes to give them meaning soon...perhaps on landing
Alas!..it is a defeated mind!
Hopes dashed!
Dreams shattered!
End of the journey
death was in the air!

A child somewhere has become fatherless, motherless or even both
A parent somewhere has become childless
even a family could have been wiped out
Timeless sorrow
Like there’s no tomorrow
Sadness contagious...I just contacted it
laughter and joy have been swept away
pain and sorrow hold sway

Imagine a man in his parlor in Iju die of aircrash?
Life Uncertain!
A flight that had landing gear problems in Uyo
was handled as if it was a Peugeot
153 innocent souls have paid the price
no more hope for them to arise
who and who shall make the list?

I am angry and destroyed from the inside
but I submit to the will of the Almighty…..
REST IN PEACE COMRADES

1 Like

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by 4teelaw(f): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
Martini101: May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace. But seriously, HOW MANY OF OUR ENEMIES(ministers, senators, hon. members etc) DIED?

Levi Ajuonomah, was on that flight.
Also Ehime Aikhomu, a fine Gentleman!

RIP Amina Bugaje too
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by anuel4luv(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
The ill-fated Dana plane had been under repair for several weeks and the airline's station manager protested its use but the Indian mgt insisted it should fly!>:O. The German stations are reporting that the plane which just crashed should never have taken off becos of its write off state and that its a wonder the plane even made it to lagos!>:O >:O

1 Like

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Aringon(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
UPDATE: We have just been told that the Group General Manager, Public Affairs, NNPC, Levi Ajuonuma, was on the plane http://premiumtimesng.com/news/5413-153-
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
U travel by road, A tanker will catch fire..by air, plane crashes..u sit in ur
house,the plane will come and meet u, u go to church boko haram will strike u,u go by sea,militants will attack,u finally run to ur village,u r kidnapped..! No
safe place in naija.What. A life? Buh we have refuge in the almighty

3 Likes

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by justwise(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sijo01: Why was my post hidden @mod?
no freedom of xpressin views again?
angry angry

Sys blocked your post, though sorted now.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Ivynwa(f): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
May God console bereaved families-o-o-o! This is massive!

The persons quarelling here and getting on one another's neck should be ashamed of themselves, some Nigerians will definitely be quarrelling when the world ends and while on their pathway to heaven. Ouch! People are here mourning and sorrowing and some are showing "I know it more than you" and bickering....

eGuerrilla: "Two firetrucks and about 50 rescue personnel were at the site about an hour after the plane went down. A military helicopter flew overhead.
Lagos airport has been shut down and passengers awaiting further flights told to go home."
Source

two firetrucks at the accident scene after one whole hour?
Who is going to carrying the can for this appalling level of inefficiency...?

Shouldn't we be thankful that there are two working firetruck that were able to make it, one hour was even fast. The question should be was there water and other fire retardants for them to use, did they help douse the fire? I mean what works in our country?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by kandiikane(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
Aw, this is horrible. May their souls rest in peace.
I'm just trying to imagine the horror they must have felt.
God, it is a very very horrible and painful feeling when you are in fear of your life especially when you know your chances of survival are minimal. Won't wish it upon my enemy.

RIP
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by manmustwac(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
Imanuelle: fuel subsidy scam distraction??
dis govt has no respect for d life of its citizens.
Can you name me any Nigerian Govt that cares for the lives of his citizens? angry
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Kayuzze1: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
My fellow nairanlanders, pls we have to respect the innocent lives that has just being a victim of this incidence, My condolence goes to the family members, and the lord almighty will grant them the heart, and also the fortitude to bear the loss...
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
Former Vice president son also on boardwww.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/91659/1/nnpcs-ajuonuma-aikhomu-on-board-ill-fated-dana-pla.html
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by mayor101(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
LorD have mercy on Nigeria, We need ur Mercy#The end time has come, one just has to move closer to God cos we don't know when the son of man shall come#Shalom
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by dustydee: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
anuel4luv: The ill-fated Dana plane had been under repair for several weeks and the airline's station manager protested its use but the Indian mgt insisted it should fly!>:O. The German stations are reporting that the plane which just crashed should never have taken off becos of its write off state and that its a wonder the plane even made it to lagos!>:O >:O
Why wasn't it reported to the authorities? Was the maintenance manager afraid of losing his job? cry
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Mayoks(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Limaoscar: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
From the few images I have seen on this thread, I have doubts if there are any Emergency response Team on ground. The guy speaking on CNN sounded incoherent and dodgy.He kept saying "We have emergency response workers in the scene...bla-bla-bla". All I see here are regular people in casuals (not fatigues, Scrubs or uniforms), most of them recording with their cell phones and some looking help-lessly at the inferno.

I sincerely pray there are survivors and.......crycrycry

LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by stagger: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
anuel4luv: The ill-fated Dana plane had been under repair for several weeks and the airline's station manager protested its use but the Indian mgt insisted it should fly!>:O. The German stations are reporting that the plane which just crashed should never have taken off becos of its write off state and that its a wonder the plane even made it to lagos!>:O >:O

I have always said it; the owners of foreign-owned firms found culpable in disasters like this should be sent to the firing squad. If it was in China, they would already have been rounded up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.