Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (98536 Views)

Derailed Train At Iju Station Today (photo) / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
freshmoney:

Could you please get rid of this arrant myth!!! It's simply corruption!!!!!!!!

He is making a whole lot of sense, mister. Maybe you re the one who should think deeper and wider
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by ajbabs(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
It is indeed a black Sunday for country called Nigeria.God Almight will deliever us.May the gentle souls of the departed rest in perfect peace.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by chemberlin(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
@shymmex u are a fool instead of u to feel sorry for the lost souls u are exaggeration the best position of the tail when a plan crashes..see u are the type of soul that is not intelligent and that is suppose to replace some brillant and important pple there...F.O.O.L
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by freshmoney(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
Director of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency was interviewed right now on CNN live. He said everything is under control! shocked They asked him to detail the incidence, he said he could not give any exact information. Can you imagine?

Come next week, everything will be swept under the carpet, and our agonizing lives will continue as usual in Nigeria!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by LesbianBoy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
RIP to all of them that lost their lives!

NB: People should know is not everything u see u "like"! Just wondering Why did some people like the first post for? What exactly are they "liking"? That dana plane crashed or what?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by odiba18: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
this is really sad. may God intervene in all d crises in naija. may God comfort d families of lost lives.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
Akainzo:
Like I said earlier, stop yarning nonsense. I have pointed you to where you can get more information about that particular crash. or ask any of your friends who might have watched it on DSTV. The plane crashed straight away is why it crashed 2 minutes after take-off!

Take your own advice, go read and go learn. But should you be willing, you can come watch the report of that crash on my PVR, I've got it recorded for posterity. Just ensure you ask nicely and bring a bottle of wine along! grin

What the heck is a DSTV? undecided

This is the concorde plane crash again, watch the video closely:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qid2s89OfZU
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by BaBaMike: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
bayooooooo:

Are you for real? Have you followed history of plane crashes in Nigeria? Government claim the sector is regulated but I can tell you it's not.
The planes are just too old and not air worthy.

My brother,No mandatory retirement age for planes, A well-maintained plane can fly for decades... I think this country need prayers.

Hearty condolences to the souls deceased in plane crash. May their families gather strength to bear the unbearable loss
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by ayobase(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
Another Okija: WTF!!!!!!

I only just flew yesterday!!!!

The plane was from where to where?!!

My dad is on a plane from PH to Lagos o!!

I pray he flew Arik as usual o!!

U sure he's flying.....
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by ypzilanti: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
Highly irresponsible that the Television Stations in Nigeria are continuinng with their normal schedule. Maybe a newspaper should carry an editorial about this.

3 Likes

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Belvinho(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
ak47mann: Another suicide bomb boko haram una dey try......................
Y cant ppl analyse certain issues b4 openin dia mouth 2 say crap
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Afam4eva(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
Our country cannot be salvaged. We have armed robbers and rapistt who have no regard of human lives ruling this nation.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by hunkyjohn(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
geerufus: IT HAS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED THAT DR, LEVI AJUONUMA WAS AMONG THE DEAD IN THE DANA CRASH...
R.I.P LEVI

Wow!!! shocked
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by walex0709: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
vry sad!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
chemberlin: @shymmex u are a fool instead of u to feel sorry for the lost souls u are exaggeration the best position of the tail when a plan crashes..see u are the type of soul that is not intelligent and that is suppose to replace some brillant and important pple there...F.O.O.L

Phuck you and phuck your miserable life, dogshyte..

If I don't feel sad, I won't be using my brain to figure out the foul play involved..

Eat a bowl full of dycks, faggit.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by brabus(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
I can't believe this! It looks more like a terrorist-attack than an accident to me.

153 people, just like dat!!! At that point, they could even make calls. Abi planes fit drop dead just like that without warnings.

Think of it, its coming from Abuja and its already in Lagos. What does the control tower have to say about the incident?

Or did it just drop dead?

RIP to the dead souls.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Lagusta(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
duni04: This is the BBC world service. It has just been reported that a passenger plane has crashed in Nigeria's commercial capital, lagos, killing all the passengers on board. More details later
Still in Nigeria, more than 15 people were killed in the early hours of sunday morning following an apparent sucide bombing outside a church in the North of the country. Details to follow
And yet still in Nigeria, it has just been confirmed that at least 30 people were killed in the northern state of Nassarawa following clashes between rival ethnic gropus. Details to follow.
Still in Nigeria, a road accident in the western state of oyo has killed more than 20 people. Details to follow
Finally and thankfully moving away from Nigeria now, an axxra bound cargo plane has crashed in the Ghanian capital killing more than 10 people on the ground. The plane was from...guess where? NIGERIA!

guy, it is not funny, lives were lost nd u r here crackin jokes, WTF!!!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by freshmoney(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
cryptic:

He is making a whole lot of sense, mister. Maybe you re the one who should think deeper and wider

Mister, I would reckon you are one of by-products of religion extremists, myth believers in Nigeria!(No cuss/sarcasm intended)
We are being brain-washed, horse-ridden by these religion fanatics, scaremongers, that no nothing except imbibing fear of the unknown
into the innocents. It's high time you dust off the shackles and come into realism where you would understand nothing mythical is behind Life!!!

Stop corruption! Don't let religious radicals put you into their court!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
I_am_Fenriz: Where is god now?
Is it God who manufactured the plane? Or is God reason why the airline didn't take necessary precautions?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by ayox2003: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
geerufus: IT HAS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED THAT DR, LEVI AJUONUMA WAS AMONG THE DEAD IN THE DANA CRASH...
R.I.P LEVI

Dr. Levi Ajuonuma, Group General Manager (Public Affairs Division) of the NNPC?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by monopolist: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
I CURSE the ROOT and the OFFSPRINGS of BOKO HARAM in JESUS CHRIST name. Amen

I Decree that the HEARTS, MINDS and CENRAL NERVOUS SYSTEMS OF BOKO HARAM and their SUPPLY LINES [/b]catch [b]UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST and BURN TO ASHES and be SCATTERED BY WHIRLEWIND never to gather again in JESUS CHRIST name. Amen

WE SHALL OVERCOME!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Akainzo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
shymmex:

What the heck is a DSTV? undecided

This is the concorde plane crash again, watch the video closely:

And where in that video did you see an attempt to crash land the plane in a safer place? The Concorde couldn't gain height and kept descending until it crashed into the hotel. You really do need to get off your pedantic reasoning.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Belvinho(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
freshmoney: Director of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency was interviewed right now on CNN live. He said everything is under control! shocked They asked him to detail the incidence, he said he could not give any exact information. Can you imagine?

Come next week, everything will be swept under the carpet, and our agonizing lives will continue as usual in Nigeria!
freshmoney: Director of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency was interviewed right now on CNN live. He said everything is under control! shocked They asked him to detail the incidence, he said he could not give any exact information. Can you imagine?

If no detail can b given, den wat does he hav under control?

1 Like

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by nijanigga: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
damola1: Nigeria needs to crash.. else this country won't move forward...

Dem take light... we kept quiet..

Dem close hospital.. we continue to keep quiet..

Dem put death trap road... we are happy.. and thanking God it's not us...

Dem dey bomb people... we are saying.. ' God thank you' it's not me and my family.. we are covered..

Planes sef...come join..

What do you expect from docile followers, we are a nation of COWARDS.

Nigerians better ready to say NO.. and NO.. we are all fools, me inclusive!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by a3rees: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
This is serious
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Reference(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
initiate: and why is this news only on social media? all the tv stations in Lagos are showing different programs! irresponsible press

They completely disgust me. I mean completely disgust me. Doing all sort of nonsense. Showing quiz programs, musicals and of course recorded government propaganda. Our mediocrity in this country is second to none.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Afam4eva(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
I guess we may never get to know what happened on that flight because it seems there are no survivors.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
afam4eva: I guess we may never get to know what happened on that flight because it seems there are no survivors.

The plane should have a black box, but I doubt Nigeria would care about investigating what actually happened.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
afam4eva: I guess we may never get to know what happened on that flight because it seems there are no survivors.

we will when they get the flight recorder (black box)
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by abanzi(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
To think that no Nigerian station is giving us live feeds an doing some investigative journalism on this issue right now is pathetic. There should be information on the passengers that boarded the plane by now. The traffic control department should also be able to provide some information on last minute details...

1 Like

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by flashit(f): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
There's a black box but like someone mentioned above and considering how things get handled in naija dem fit don commot am for the plane sell am already!

2 Likes

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by pcicero(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
Anubiri: I kw ¶† must be a nigerian man handling ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅τ plane...lack of good education ‎​i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ niaja cn lead 2 cantamotions of all kind

This shows that you had a proper education. Mumu

RIP to the dead. May God comfort their loved ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.