Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! (4818 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Typical Mindset Of Nigerians Towards Relationship / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Dipwater(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
Fulaman198:

Because Nayah dear it is true, Africans as a whole try to imitate a lot of what westerners do which is a shame. Look at "Naija" music of today, it is Western/American based all this RnB rubbish, etc. etc. It is not Naija culture/tradition. A lot of Africans truly believe that Western culture is superior to their own when it is not. You have singers for Naija who are wannabe Ushers and R Kellys, I find it frustrating that African culture is quickly disappearing.

Rap music ,RnB etc are african music pls study ur history.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2012
Dipwater:

Rap music ,RnB etc are african music pls study ur history.

Really how are they African music when they were first sang in English?

Rap originated from Jamaica and RnB originated in America, these are music of the African Diaspora.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

Really how are they African music when they were first sang in English?

Rap originated from Jamaica and RnB originated in America, these are music of the African Diaspora.

Exactly.

Jamaicans and black Americans are not Africans. tongue
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 2:38am On Jun 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

LOL Interesting post, but yah that is because Naija girls these days have Western mindset and mentality

WTF? Quit watching a lot of BET/MTV ishes
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 2:40am On Jun 04, 2012
More reasons to wanna fck Onila so hard
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 2:54am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:
More reasons to wanna fck Onila so hard
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 3:07am On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

Yeah, but I'm gonna have to do some check up on you to make sure you are a virgin as claimed.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 3:08am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

Yeah, but I'm gonna have to do some check up on you to make sure you are a virgin as claimed.

how will u check?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 3:12am On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

how will u check?

My mom is a M.D she can do that for me.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 3:18am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

My mom is a M.D she can do that for me.

lol she will notice so easily bcus nothing has gone inside there

the lid is still intact
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 3:19am On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

lol she will notice so easily bcus nothing has gone inside there

the lid is still intact

Not even a finger?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

Not even a finger?

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 3:24am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

Not even a finger?

I dont mastur-bate with my finger wink neither has any nigga put his finger inside ther
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 3:24am On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Shhhh, I'm tryna penetrate something here cheesy
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 3:26am On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

I dont mastur-bate with my finger wink neither has any nigga put his finger inside ther

Oh you have d1ldo? s3x toy?. . You don't like finger work I guess undecided
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 04, 2012
O_o
Ok. Um would you two be so kind as to exchange contacts and take this "write-a-p0rn" stuff else where? cheesy cheesy

Lmao @ 4 guests... grin

1 Like

Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 3:30am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

Oh you have d1ldo? s3x toy?. . You don't like finger work I guess undecided

never had a intimacy gadget. .i make sure nothing is going down there. .the sacred vagi-na
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 3:37am On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

never had a intimacy gadget. .i make sure nothing is going down there. .the sacred vagi-na

What do u do whenever you have penetration desire down there? slaps or crabs it?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 3:40am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

What do u do whenever you have penetration desire down there? slaps or crabs it?

control myself but i will be lying if i told u i have never mastu-rbated
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Jidefido(m): 3:41am On Jun 04, 2012
@ onila re u truly a virgin?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 3:42am On Jun 04, 2012
Jide fido: @ onila re u truly a virgin?

yep smiley
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 3:49am On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

control myself but i will be lying if i told u i have never mastu-rbated

Did u ccum the first time you did it? you likie? how deep did you go?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Jidefido(m): 3:54am On Jun 04, 2012
@ onila really?ow ve u bin able to stay lyk dis?babe,am sure u mastubate as u said?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 3:56am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

whats ccum? i hrd kim kardashian shouting am gonna cu=m in her sex video. .iz it when something comes out of yr va jay jay tongue
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 3:56am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

i have never fingere-d myself
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 3:59am On Jun 04, 2012
Jide fido: @ onila really?ow ve u bin able to stay lyk dis?babe,am sure u mastubate as u said?

I mastrubate once in a while. .there are negative effects of masturbation which i am aware off so i try as much as possible 2 avoid doing it. .i havent masturbated in a long time
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 4:06am On Jun 04, 2012
onila:

whats ccum? i hrd kim kardashian shouting am gonna cum in her sex video. .iz it when something comes out of yr va jay jay tongue

Yes. . And when was the last time you mas^turb^ated?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 4:11am On Jun 04, 2012
lakersreality+:

Yes. . And when was the last time you mas^turb^ated?

i have never cummed before
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 04, 2012
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by onila(f): 4:32am On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:

.....??
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 4:35am On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin: O_o
Ok. Um would you two be so kind as to exchange contacts and take this "write-a-p0rn" stuff else where? cheesy cheesy

Lmao @ 4 guests... grin

They should get room

1 Like

Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 4:38am On Jun 04, 2012
Onila stop being a bad girl and answering these questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / hh / I am Not Here For a Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.