Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! (4816 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Typical Mindset Of Nigerians Towards Relationship / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 04, 2012
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 04, 2012
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2012
What the heck happened here?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Sijo01(f): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2012
Sijo01: Ur frnd nt been nice to her male folks doz nt giv u d impetus 2generalize.

Btw, its Nigeria girls nt Nigerian girls @title of ur thread!

Oh sh1t, diz is'nt me mehnnn.
I left dis page open ystaday 4some fella's who ws facebookin 2visit a neigbour who lost deir father wer i cont. Surfing Dana crash thread n oda's wit mobil. Jst charged d lapi dat dey left dead, den dis.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Tyche(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
What?
That was harsh man.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Tyche(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:
4 years ago i met a chick in the club and she said she was a virgin,

I took her to a room and Fhhucked her...

4 years later i met tha same girl at a party, she did not remember me, we exchanged names, and numbers....

She said she was a Virgin...

I took her to a room and Fhucked her...

2 weeks ago i seen this same chick...in the supermarket with 6 kids, pushing a shopping cart

I said "yo these kids are cute, who are they your nephews?"...she said.."no they are mine"

I asked this ho3 how old her kids were....she said...

.......?

Moral of the Story, Chicks be Lyin Man

This is a coded message to ...?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Jidefido(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2012
its very hared to believe dat despite ur self service.......wuld u rily want to have a feeling of such ectatcy
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2012
Sijo01:

Oh sh1t, diz is'nt me mehnnn.
I left dis page open ystaday 4some fella's who ws facebookin 2visit a neigbour who lost deir father wer i cont. Surfing Dana crash thread n oda's wit mobil. Jst charged d lapi dat dey left dead, den dis.
Yeah right keep lying and you yourself might believe it.
*just kidding*
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2012
Tyche: That was harsh man.
She deserved it
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
Its by talking to strangers that you make friends.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Sijo01(f): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah right keep lying and you yourself might believe it.
*just kidding*

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

LOL Interesting post, but yah that is because Naija girls these days have Western mindset and mentality
abegi na wich kain western mindset be dat? sad.even oyibo girls if u appraoch dem dem no dey squeeze their face like naija babes.just saying hello to a naija babe for street go result to her shoutin on the top of her voice and tellin u to leave her alone.the only time naija babes dey smile na wen u take money take rub their yansh or brreast.me sef don tire for naija babes grin
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
lefulefu:
abegi na wich kain western mindset be dat? sad.even oyibo girls if u appraoch dem dem no dey squeeze their face like naija babes.just saying hello to a naija babe for street go result to her shoutin on the top of her voice and tellin u to leave her alone.the only time naija babes dey smile na wen u take money take rub their yansh or brreast.me sef don tire for naija babes grin

Not so, I do not know which Oyibo girls you meet, but for Yankee the Oyibo women are just as stuck up if not moreso. Oyibo women pretend to not even see you or acknowledge your presence. They think that the ground they walk on you should worship it, and they assume all black men love them because they are Oyibo. They feel a sense of being privileged
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
Girl are the same whether they are from Lagos, Somalia or sierra. Humans will generally behave in almost the same way if in the same situations
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Girl are the same whether they are from Lagos, Somalia or sierra. Humans will generally behave in almost the same way if in the same situations

To some extent this is true, but to some extent it is also false. In some areas/regions, women are less promiscuous than others.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nayah(f): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

To some extent this is true, but to some extent it is also false. In some areas/regions, women are less promiscuous than others.
This is waht people want to make you think, behaviour is about personal education NOT geographical position.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Nayah:
This is waht people want to make you think, behaviour is about personal education NOT geographical position.

Not necessarily, people who are very pious and religious tend to be less promiscuous. Africans and Middle Easterners tend to be some of the most religious people in the world.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nayah(f): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

Not necessarily, people who are very pious and religious tend to be less promiscuous. Africans and Middle Easterners tend to be some of the most religious people in the world.
Fula this is stereotype, many people who were raised within faith turn to act differently than their initial education! environmement and own personality are flexible
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

I did say if you put them in the same conditions or situation. Take a Muslim woman from the Middle East and put her in London since she was 2, let her grow up in the same environment as a average girl from London and see how she will behave. Behaviour is not a personal thing, it is how the environment craves the person that the person turns out
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
Being a slut is a personal thing ooo.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
I did say if you put them in the same conditions or situation. Take a Muslim woman from the Middle East and put her in London since she was 2, let her grow up in the same environment as a average girl from London and see how she will behave. Behaviour is not a personal thing, it is how the environment craves the person that the person turns out

It is hard to come to this conclusion brother, because depending on how close knit she is with her family, and how she follows her tradition, it is very possible she won't act like a Londoner. Though on average, you are right. Most people who grow up in a particular region act that way. However, there are those few who hold strongly to their traditions.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Kagawa: 1:59am On Jun 05, 2012
Naaa, I disagree, a whyty can hear you out, whyties trip 4s blak dudes, but a Black American She gon whoop Чя ass evn infront 'o yo mama......or the president Obama, she no send you... "Uhn unh, yu can't tell her nofin" #inKanye'sVoice
Fulaman198: Ladies Ladies I don't agree o, for one, White girls are not that nice (when I compare a white American girl to a black American girl, a black American girl is easier to approach). In fact, White American girls are stuck up to a certain age from my understanding (usually that age is late 20s/early 30s). That is why I probably will just go for a Senegalese or Malian woman lol grin mek u no vex my dears
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Kagawa: 2:02am On Jun 05, 2012
This is a Sub for Tuface & Psquare tho...
Fulaman198:

Because Nayah dear it is true, Africans as a whole try to imitate a lot of what westerners do which is a shame. Look at "Naija" music of today, it is Western/American based all this RnB rubbish, etc. etc. It is not Naija culture/tradition. A lot of Africans truly believe that Western culture is superior to their own when it is not. You have singers for Naija who are wannabe Ushers and R Kellys, I find it frustrating that African culture is quickly disappearing.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Kagawa: 2:05am On Jun 05, 2012
Hehehehehehehehehehehe , isee you pipu aff figuerd ways to bypass admins auto-text editing of fowl n chicken languages ehn Loofs.
Mynd_44:
Unfortunately for you, you are a virgin and you intend to keep it so I don't see how you intend to eff me.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 2:24am On Jun 05, 2012
onila:

i have never cummed before

Sorry my naughty virgin lollipop, sleep called my off last night. . Now back to topic our conversation.

Now this is when you need me most. I guarantee you straight 2.42mins non-stop bbanging and you gon ccum more than 13 times until all the cumable ishes in your inner chamber re all gone dry. .
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by lakersreality(m): 2:25am On Jun 05, 2012
Fulaman198:

They should get room

How bout giving us some privacy here?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 2:49am On Jun 05, 2012
Kagawa: Naaa, I disagree, a whyty can hear you out, whyties trip 4s blak dudes, but a Black American She gon whoop Чя ass evn infront 'o yo mama......or the president Obama, she no send you... "Uhn unh, yu can't tell her nofin" #inKanye'sVoice

I am not saying that Black American women don't have their minuses, they have their pluses as well. From what I have seen they are more approachable, and will at least acknowledge your presence. A white American woman would not especially from the ages of 18 - 24). However what white American women are better at is being a bit more respectful than black American women (though by African standards (I'm using Fulani standards here), neither woman can compare to the amount of respect Fulani women give men.
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Fulaman198(m): 2:49am On Jun 05, 2012
lakersreality+:

How bout giving us some privacy here?

ROFLLLLL
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 2:50am On Jun 05, 2012
lakersreality+:

Sorry my naughty virgin lollipop, sleep called my off last night. . Now back to topic our conversation.

Now this is when you need me most. I guarantee you straight 2.42mins non-stop bbanging and you gon ccum more than 13 times until all the cumable ishes in your inner chamber re all gone dry. .
I would not bet on it bro
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
I would not bet on it bro

Huh? ?

San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma Thunder?
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Mynd44: 3:28am On Jun 05, 2012
Half time and the spurs are down 12. Believing is hard to do right now bro
Re: The Mindset Of Some Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Half time and the spurs are down 12. Believing is hard to do right now bro

Yeah couple turnovers already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 8 Non Popular Finest Guys In Nairaland / Which Kind Gf I Carry My Leg Go Toast Sef.... / The Lies Men Always Tell Fat Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.