Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe (215833 Views)

Seven Interesting Facts About The Ancient Yoruba Culture / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
jantavanta:

So Axum and Maakhir are Somali "accidental" Africans. If you go to Saudi Arabia and claim "My Brother", you will be told: "Go back to Africa and look for your brother".

My friend, cushites were around in Africa long before any other African. So we are not 'accidental africans'

I couldn't care less about Saudi Arabia.

I've already had a similar argument and won:
https://www.nairaland.com/2070966/being-black-no-joy-somalians

2 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
jantavanta:

Are Sudanese Cushites as well? I met a South Sudanese and asked why South Sudan? Why not Meroe, Alwa or Napata.

If Cushites feel they have a different history or different struggle, they are not looking at the long term agenda of White Supremacy, and they will not be spared from White Supremacist annihilation. The invasion of Africa started from the Cushite region, as far back as 2,000 years ago. Slavery and Colonisation in the rest of Africa are merely extensions of that invasion.

NORTH SUDAN, Not South Sudan
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Maakhir:

My friend, cushites were around in Africa long before any other African. So we are not 'accidental africans'

I couldn't care less about Saudi Arabia.

I've already had a similar argument and won:
https://www.nairaland.com/2070966/being-black-no-joy-somalians

That thread explains a lot. I am getting to know more about Somalians.

But if the Cushite (which includes North Sudan) experience is different from, let us say, West Africa, then what can be our common ground as Africans?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Maakhir:

Next you're gonna say Mozart and Einstein

No, I will not go after Mozart and Einstein. I am not out to prove that every single notable person in European history is Black.
But if we rely on all paintings at face value, we are going be deceived because a lot of them have been repainted to represent White People, and where they are left as Black People, they are re-labelled "Slave from Africa" or "Negress". In the Museums of Europe, there is a lot that is hidden in the archives, that can cause disaffection to the general [White] public.

The astonishing outcome of my investigation into Europe is that Europe was no different from all other parts of the world with respect to having an ancient indigenous Black Population that migrated out of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
jantavanta:

So Axum and Maakhir are Somali "accidental" Africans. If you go to Saudi Arabia and claim "My Brother", you will be told: "Go back to Africa and look for your brother".

Do you know that African is just a landmass, Arabia is not a continent technically they are Asian, but do you see any Asian (chinese) believing that Arabs are there brothers?

Look at North America, Mexico and USA are not seen as Brothers, even though they live in the same continent.

Same with Africa, not everyone views Africa as Bantus do. Just cause I dont identity firstly as being African doesnt mean I love Arabs or call them brothers. lmao

You are very misguided if you think Somalis/Ethiopian/Eritrean identify with being African. People who identify with African are misguided people who have no identity. Bantu countries are filled with many ethnic groups so their is no real national identity.

But in the Horn of Africa we have a very strong ethnic and national identity and similar culture. And our appearance, culture and history is much different than Bantus. Thus why we identify with our Nation and Ethnicity and not with some random landmass filled with thousands of languages and religions.

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
jantavanta:

That thread explains a lot. I am getting to know more about Somalians.

But if the Cushite (which includes North Sudan) experience is different from, let us say, West Africa, then what can be our common ground as Africans?

There is no common ground between Bantus and Cushitic people. Your only hope to link us to you Bantus is a landmass filled with thousands of languages and ethnic groups who look nothing like those in the Horn of Africa.

Just because you are in the same continent doesnt mean their has to be common ground. The continent of Asia has Arabs, Chinese, Russians, those groups have nothing in common weather it may be religion, language or appearance. Same as North America.

In Africa Bantus have no ties to Cushitic people so they assume we have the same believes and outlooks about the world. This could not be further from the Truth. The only thing tying us is the fact that Ethiopia has the headquarters of the African Union, and that was done in part because Bantus knew if they didnt place the Headquarters in Ethiopia than the Horn of Africa would be like North Africa where they are only African by name and no ties. Because even the Bantu leaders knew that Horn of Africa have a different culture, language, history and appearance. They even knew the history of Cushitics enslaving Bantus. So the Bantu leaders decided to follow Ethiopia (as they were never colonized), in the hopes they would not lose the Horn of Africa like North Africa.

Even the people in the Horn dont view or identity with the Bantu/Nilotic experience. So give up on this dream of Africa unless by Africa you mean everything in Africa except the Horn and North Africa.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by providence338: 12:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Wow.. just wow...I don't get it. In America and the rest of the world for that matter, you would just be another NIGGER. I'm talking to you so-called Cushites. The word "Cushii" is derogatory word throughout the middle east. And the Ancient Egyptians never depicted you guys in a flattering light. You're sittin' there smacking your gums about slavery, nigga, YOUR SKINNY AZZES WERE ENSLAVED by them Egyptians, don't front! grin YOu were so busy talking about slavery, but somehow you forgot to mention THAT. I'm just taken aback by your smugness and arrogance towards other Africans, we may all have different experiences and struggles but we're ALL Black dummy, isn't that's what Cushite means in Hebrew With the advent of racism/white supremacy, the sooner you realize you're no different than us so called "Bantus", the less you'll make yourself look like a complete FOOL on these boards. You and that Malak guy are real shitheads, shortsighted unenlightened COONS, playing right into the whole divide and conquer trick. Consider yourself to have been 'schooled', don't go out into the real world repeating this NONSENSE ok?

btw, since you think you're so smart, Nigerians mostly constitute the Niger-Congo family, NOT Bantu. Only a small percentage of people in Nigeria are Bantu, namely the peoples of Calabar/Akwa Ibom. Get that through your oblong FIVE-head skulls.... #ICAN'TWITHTHESEPEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by providence338: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2015
jantavanta:

The Origin of White People is not a popular subject of authorship. There is no book published on it in the entire world that uses completely
convincing standards of research, and it seems nobody wants to fund that topic, because it will raise a lot of dust.

What realhistoryww.com calls albinism, I would say "Cataclysmic De-pigmentation". For now, we should at least debunk the lies that were given to us in our geography and history text-books, trying to tell us that White People lost their colour in the cold of Europe as they evolved into the most modern man. I remember a text-book by a Chinese author called Goh Cheng Leong, in which he said "development" was more in countries that have cold climate.

There was a time when the Entire World was black, in the broad sense of Black People with straight hair, kinky hair, mongoloid face, plenty of physical diversity, but Black, because Melanin is essential for survival in warm or cold climate.

With the de-obfuscation of the Black Presence in Europe, we can now convincingly say that White People did not originate in Europe. They migrated there as White People, their nearest source being Central Asia.

The King George III coin issued in Barbados is still being called by some as the image of a slave. Why a slave on a coin?

Very true@There was a time when the Entire World was black, in the broad sense of Black People with straight hair, kinky hair, mongoloid face, plenty of physical diversity, but Black, because Melanin is essential for survival in warm or cold climate.

After all, the descendants of the indigenes of the North Pole (Eskimos, Aleuts, Siberians etc) are very dark skinned with abundant melanin, so I know climate ALONE can't be the sole contributing factor.

Now, since Black people populated the world over, what are your thoughts on WHEN and WHERE these mysterious whites came from?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Mandume: 2:28am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Do you know that African is just a landmass, Arabia is not a continent technically they are Asian, but do you see any Asian (chinese) believing that Arabs are there brothers?

Look at North America, Mexico and USA are not seen as Brothers, even though they live in the same continent.

Same with Africa, not everyone views Africa as Bantus do. Just cause I dont identity firstly as being African doesnt mean I love Arabs or call them brothers. lmao

You are very misguided if you think Somalis/Ethiopian/Eritrean identify with being African. People who identify with African are misguided people who have no identity. Bantu countries are filled with many ethnic groups so their is no real national identity.

But in the Horn of Africa we have a very strong ethnic and national identity and similar culture. And our appearance, culture and history is much different than Bantus. Thus why we identify with our Nation and Ethnicity and not with some random landmass filled with thousands of languages and religions.

Speak for YOURSELF. I've got plenty of Ethiopian, Somali (the ethnic group) & Eritrean friends, they all say they're African, and they're proud of it. If you want to distance yourself from the continent, then that's fine, but don't try to speak for entire communities. "Bantus" don't say "ooh we're African" all the time either, most people identify with their ethnic group first, so you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

But this is the extent of the STUPIDITY of African peoples. We don't understand that foreigners who come here, to enrich themselves, DO NOT CARE WHICH ETHNIC GROUP YOU BELONG TO! If you look African, it's all THE SAME to them. This stupid way of thinking prevents us from uniting with each other, because we fail to recognize that what the foreigners did (and still do) will harm us ALL as a COLLECTIVE. Some might be a little "lucky", like the Tutsi who were considered to be "better" than the Hutu by the british (hence the animosity between those groups) . Africa is NEVER going to rid itself of neo-colonization until its indigenous population start making choices which'll effect us in a POSITIVE way, as a group.

It doesn't matter if you're a Habesha/Mursi/Nubian/Igbo/Wolof/amaZulu/Ovahimba/Tuareg to non-Afrikan peoples. You're still a "nigger" to them (unless they can find a way to create a divide between ethnic groups in any given country, like what happened in Rwanda). KNOW THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 4:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Why does every Somali on this site say their not Black?

Nothing special about being African, But I can assure you in The Horn of Africa people do not care about being African. WHY? Cause They enslaved Bantus and want nothing to do with them.

Look at the history of Ethiopia and Somalia and their relations with Bantu slaves. Why would those people want to identity with anything filled with those people?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:39am On Jan 08, 2015
providence338:

Very true@There was a time when the Entire World was black, in the broad sense of Black People with straight hair, kinky hair, mongoloid face, plenty of physical diversity, but Black, because Melanin is essential for survival in warm or cold climate.

After all, the descendants of the indigenes of the North Pole (Eskimos, Aleuts, Siberians etc) are very dark skinned with abundant melanin, so I know climate ALONE can't be the sole contributing factor.

Now, since Black people populated the world over, what are your thoughts on WHEN and WHERE these mysterious whites came from?

My thoughts on the origin of White People.

They are descendants of Black People with straight hair who lost their color when a land mass sank millions of years ago, when all the continents were still one single land mass.

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 4:41am On Jan 08, 2015
jantavanta:

They are descendants of Black People with straight hair who lost their color when a land mass sank millions of years ago, when all the continents were still one single land mass.

Very original

(note the sarcasm)

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 4:51am On Jan 08, 2015
jantavanta:

Lol, you guys have nothing to do with white people. Its ironic that the people who would appear to be most closest to white people in Subsaharan Africa in terms of features is Horn Africans but we dont claim them, yet Bantus will claim them despite having nothing to do with North Africa or Europe.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:55am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Nothing special about being African, But I can assure you in The Horn of Africa people do not care about being African. WHY? Cause They enslaved Bantus and want nothing to do with them.

Look at the history of Ethiopia and Somalia and their relations with Bantu slaves. Why would those people want to identity with anything filled with those people?

There is no need assuring us that your thoughts are the views of the entire ethnic nationalities of the Horn if Africa.

The UN peacekeeping Force constituted to confront the menace of Al-Shabab in Somolia includes the people who you have been thought by Europeans to call Bantus. You know very well that Nigerians were that Force.

Al-Shabab in Somalia, Boko Haram in Nigeria, and you talk about a different History and struggle. Al-Qaeda does not know Cushite or Bantu.

The Rwandans have gotten tired of the Tutsi/Hutu "separateness", given to them by Belgium.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 4:56am On Jan 08, 2015
jantavanta:

There is no need assuring us that your thoughts are the views of the entire ethnic nationalities of the Horn if Africa.

The UN peacekeeping Force constituted to confront the menace of Al-Shabab in Somolia includes the people who you have been thought by Europeans to call Bantus. You know very well that Nigerians were that Force.

Al-Shabab in Somalia, Boko Haram in Nigeria, and you talk about a different History and struggle. Al-Qaeda does not know Cushite or Bantu.

The Rwandans have gotten tired of the Tutsi/Hutu "separateness", given to them by Belgium.

Alqaeda is not in Somalia, as Somalia is closed society.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 4:58am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Lol, you guys have nothing to do with white people. Its ironic that the people who would appear to be most closest to white people in Subsaharan Africa in terms of features is Horn Africans but we dont claim them, yet Bantus will claim them despite having nothing to do with North Africa or Europe.

If you prefer, I can say Black People with "Cushite" appearence. grin
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 5:00am On Jan 08, 2015
jantavanta:

If you prefer, I can say Black People with "Cushite" appearence. grin

Well what makes them look Cushite is the lack of Bantu admixture. lol
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 5:06am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Alqaeda is not in Somalia, as Somalia is closed society.

It was from Somaliland that Italians re-invaded Ethiopia
during the time of Haile Selassie. The British refused to sell arms to him and the League of Nations did not recognize this "Cushitenes" and stop Mussolini's forces from dropping poison gas bombs on Ethiopians.

I have been interacting with Somalians since the time of Siad Barre.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by jantavanta(m): 5:11am On Jan 08, 2015
Maakhir:

Very original

(note the sarcasm)

There is no sarcasm. It is a complement meant for Sat Guru Maharaj Ji, from who I got the story. The single land mass was called Atlantis.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 5:51am On Jan 08, 2015
jantavanta:

It was from Somaliland that Italians re-invaded Ethiopia
during the time of Haile Selassie. The British refused to sell arms to him and the League of Nations did not recognize this "Cushitenes" and stop Mussolini's forces from dropping poison gas bombs on Ethiopians.

I have been interacting with Somalians since the time of Siad Barre.

First there are 2 Somalilands at that time, Italian Somaliland (south) and British Somaliland (The North).

Secondly Somalis used the Italians to get Ogaden back from Ethiopia. That land originally belong to Ethiopia until the 1500's when we took it and half of Ethiopia after defeating the Ethiopians and portugal with the help of the Ottoman empire.

Somalis and Ethiopians always use others against each other. Ethiopia used Portugal to fight Somalia, and Somalis used Ottoman empire and Arabs.
In the cold war Somalis used USA and Ethiopia Soviet Union.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by providence338: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

The Cushites enslaved the Bantus? Was this before or after the Egyptians enslaved your big lipped, nappy haired, crispy charred black AZZEZ

1 Like

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2015
providence338:

The Cushites enslaved the Bantus? Was this before or after the Egyptians enslaved your big lipped, nappy haired, crispy charred black AZZEZ

First Egyptians didnt ensalve us. Secondly its well documented that Somalis/Ethiopians enslaved Bantus, as late as the 1930's. Thirdly Somalis dont look the way you said, we dont look like those pictures you posted, those are Bantus.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2015
jantavanta:

There is no sarcasm. It is a complement meant for Sat Guru Maharaj Ji, from who I got the story. The single land mass was called Atlantis.

Atlantis shocked

You mean the lost city of Atlantis?

There was no single continental landmass called Atlantis
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2015
providence338:

Those aren't Cushites but in fact they are nubians.
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

First Egyptians didnt ensalve us. Secondly its well documented that Somalis/Ethiopians enslaved Bantus, as late as the 1930's. Thirdly Somalis dont look the way you said, we dont look like those pictures you posted, those are Bantus.

dadkan iska daaf
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by providence338: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
jantavanta:

Not exactly the thought-provoking and intriguing response I anticipated (lol). Quite frankly it doesn't even make sense and here's why:

1. Its been hypothesized that the once the earth was all one land mass (Pangea) -- but this was well before the appearance of our species, Homo Sapien Sapien, circa 200kya - FACT.

2. Pale skins did not start evolving until appx 10kya, at the time of the last ice age - FACT.

3. But according to your theory, whites appeared after [b][/b] Atlantis sank millions of years ago? Unless white people came from mermaids, if Atlantis (Pangea) sank, there would be no land mass, nor survivors. If I'm missing something, please clarify b/c this theory makes absolutely NO sense at all....
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by providence338: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Bantus are central and southern peoples. They never dwelled near North African/Egypt populations and you know this. Why are you lying?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
providence338:

Bantus are central and southern peoples. They never dwelled near North African/Egypt populations and you know this. Why are you lying?

You obviously are new to this Somalia history thing. You would know their are Bantus in Somalia. This is common knowledge, there is a group called Somali bantu, they are not ethnically Somali, but are Bantus who were enslaved in Somalia for hundreds of years.

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by providence338: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Maakhir:

Those aren't Cushites but in fact they are nubians.

Oh, now they're NUBIANS huh? Not BANTUS like your fellow brother stated? Well, I gather that neither of you know what you're talking about, that's not how the Egyptians inscribed them, nor the classic Greek, Roman, Arab and even Jewish historians. Even the bible called the peoples south of Egypt Cushites (not Nubians and DEF not Bantus).

I guess I should dismiss the ancient writings and drawings of all the Egyptians, classic historians and even the Bible, and take the word of two (emotional) somalis on nairaland message board.

2 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by providence338: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

You obviously are new to this Somalia history thing. You would know their are Bantus in Somalia. This is common knowledge, there is a group called Somali bantu, they are not ethnically Somali, but are Bantus who were enslaved in Somalia for hundreds of years.

And you're new to the whole 'reading comprehension' thing. The hieroglyphs I posted were long before the events you posted in that article (that's a shame a European colonial power had to abolish slavery in your own homeland). But I digress. Show proof that the artifacts I posted of Black slaves in Ancient Egypt were Bantus.

2 Likes

Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by axum: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
providence338:

And you're new to the whole 'reading comprehension' thing. The hieroglyphs I posted were long before the events you posted in that article (that's a shame a European colonial power had to abolish slavery in your own homeland). But I digress. Show proof that the artifacts I posted of Black slaves in Ancient Egypt were Bantus.

You are confused, what do bantus in Somalis who were slaves have to do with egypt?
Re: Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe by Maakhir(m): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
providence338:

Oh, now they're NUBIANS huh? Not BANTUS like your fellow brother stated? Well, I gather that neither of you know what you're talking about, that's not how the Egyptians inscribed them, nor the classic Greek, Roman, Arab and even Jewish historians. Even the bible called the peoples south of Egypt Cushites (not Nubians and DEF not Bantus).

I guess I should dismiss the ancient writings and drawings of all the Egyptians, classic historians and even the Bible, and take the word of two (emotional) somalis on nairaland message board.

They were definitely nubians and I'll give you evidence tomorrow.

Im not christian so keep your bible to yourself

And Axum refers to ebery african that isn't cushtic as bantu idk why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / Please, Teach Me Efik/ibibio (calabar/akwa-ibom) Language. / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.