Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Should I Confess ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confess ? (4259 Views)

I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / How Do I Confess To My Fiancee I Have Been Sleeping With Our Chief Bride's Maid / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confess ? by naijarican(f): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20:

Sis
No way
We men are dogs but there are different type of dog
Women are not better

I agree, men are dogs, and yes, women can be scandolous too, but for the most part we don't cheat on our men. Nowadays tho, some women will play goose for the gander.
Re: Should I Confess ? by Totoplayer20: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijarican:

I agree, men are dogs, and yes, women can be scandolous too, but for the most part we don't cheat on our men. Nowadays tho, some women will play goose for the gander.
I will not confess
a gun to my head
sorry
Re: Should I Confess ? by naijarican(f): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20:
what state do u live in?
I will not confess
a gun to my head
sorry

Phoenix, Arizona Very very HOT here.
Re: Should I Confess ? by Totoplayer20: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
N/A
Re: Should I Confess ? by Izuone: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2012
On monday this week,i have phcn people install meters in our yard,we have lived there for two years without meters making them bill us dearly. I did keep the meters in my flat for them to be picking and mounting at the designated places and i did leave my flat open for one of them who i could regard as a friend as he have done many other works for me. And i did show my girl what they did ,when she came around that monday night.so i told him ,whats up and he agreed to tell my girl that he was the one that used the old condoms when his girl friend came to see him as he was working and replaced it afterwards with the new one. He is married though. I met my girl yesterday night around 11p.m . She went out and came back late obviously because she wanted to avoid seeing me. After telling her the above tale. She said she will not believe me till she hear from both the man and the woman. That i have gone and prepared the truth for her. That i will try to pull off today. I will show her the man and bluf on the woman side. Though she has mellowed down .kai i was sacred .

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess ? by shadshadyz: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2012
i sorry for you!
Re: Should I Confess ? by Izuone: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

i sorry for you!

why ?
Re: Should I Confess ? by kinnad(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
Izuone: why ?
stop cheating#frowns#
Re: Should I Confess ? by Izuone: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
kinnad: stop cheating#frowns#
okay i will not cheat again.
Re: Should I Confess ? by Jaykizz(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
slimyem: She knows you cheated already confession or not!
Just come out with the truth and stop troubling your head.
Whatever comes afterwards is your punishment.accept it!
because u r a lady dats y it's easy 4 u to say.
Re: Should I Confess ? by Jaykizz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ode!!! U go comot condom from d pack u and ur obiageli dey use and u dia forming it wasn't me abi? Dey dia dey jonz, ur gal na sojied bianca,as we speak sef, she don liv u but u just neva collect d formal letter. She specifically asked u to behave before departing, u now took upon urself to flex living obvious tracings, Kai! Guy u b Sule!
Na evrybdy u go abuse finis??
Re: Should I Confess ? by Izuone: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
Yeah! The matter has died down. She accepted my tales though she needed to hear from my accomplice. I was really sacred. Thanks peeps for your help.ciao
Re: Should I Confess ? by excel26(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
Confess and repent brother!!!!!
Re: Should I Confess ? by joudini(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
Totoplayer, now dats the mentality.

If you must cheat, never admit to it.
Re: Should I Confess ? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:59am On Jun 12, 2012
Jaykizz:
Na evrybdy u go abuse finis??
Not everyone, just Sules. wink
Re: Should I Confess ? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 12, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Girl Beautiful In 9ja People's Eyes? / See The Reasons Why Some Men Would Want To Date A "Tech Girl" -_- / My Romance Life As A Youth Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.