Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? (1070 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? / Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? by segzicres(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2008
i would prefer the bad girl because dating a good girl will
only long things. because i'll have to teach her most of the things she'll need
to know, unlike the bad girl where she knows most if not all of the things she needs to know
the only thing needed to do is to breal through here shield.

that's what i think so fellas tell me what u think. ladies are invited.
Re: Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? by uspry1(f): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2008
@poster

You can have bad girls but those bad girls are NOT WIFE MATERIAL, i mean they are not serious on committed relationship/family life/marriage life. I mean the relationship does not last longer with bad girl. You cannot change BAD GIRL turn into GOOD GIRL!!!

That is my opinion!!! Wish you luck to try that on bad girl turning into good girl accepting too many flaws in relationship.
Re: Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? by tommyex(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2008
d funny thing i noticed recently is that the bad grls are even marrying the rich n cool guys,when they do they now become good people.

As for me,I can date any1 that flows with me
Re: Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? by coolkaboom(m): 2:18am On Jan 13, 2008
d ultimate category na d good girl gone bad.na blend of d 2 actually.typical good natured babe wey no to get wahala, just wants to experiment life on d dark side.if u ever land 1, hold on tight, she's a real freak. grin
Re: Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? by Raymond88(m): 2:25am On Jan 13, 2008
The idea of good girls is only an illusion, theres n o such thing as a 'good girl' nowadays. . .
Re: Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? by niceuzor: 3:07am On Jan 13, 2008
Owen u don talk am finish cheesy
Re: Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? by topkin(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2008
A little of both,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, variety is the spice of life o jare!! grin
Re: Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? by Onchedu(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2011
There are no good girls or bad girls , there are just girls.
Re: Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? by waterworks(f): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2011
good girls gone bad hmm, they are never smart. it always comes back to bite them in the ass. Ther is no such thing. pick one. good or bad.
Re: Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? by eghost247(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2011
Onchedu:

There are no good girls or bad girls , there are just girls.
Seconded

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry Him? / Distant Relationships / My Supposed Girlfriend Can't Break-up With Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.