Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking (7308 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? / Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2012
Kimmo: I don't know how true this is, but I do know that it's not impossible.

Exactly, besides its on record that the retardeeness used state resources to attend a personal friend's baby christening. That alone is criminal.
I dont trust her spokesman report about her due to travel back to Abuja on Monday instead of Sunday. Am now interested in knowing if there were any landings (+ or - 1hr) by any airlines during this tragic period
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2012
And this is how corrupt Nigerians rubbish their president at every opportunity, people who are not even half the man that GEJ is and they think leading a chaotic entity called Nigeria is a joke.

Coming back to the point, anyone who believes this story needs to re-evaluate their academic credentials, even my 8 year old will laugh this analysis to scorn.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2012
is is the same useless presido that asks me to brace up for the worst as far as bomb blast is concerned since terrorists attacks happens worldwide or the one that said our country will crash if subsidy isnt removed or the coward of a leader that keeps on attributing his numerous failures to one buhari or yorubas etc despite vowing to be responsive in governance that i will believe. Infact, whosoever believes whatever this presido/govt says without re-confirming and be sure that what is being said is true indeed needs his head examined.

Am sure, he/she is among the foolish Nigeirans that voted for the retardeen and not PDP. FOOOLS.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2012
frosbel: And this is how corrupt Nigerians rubbish their president at every opportunity, people who are not even half the man that GEJ is and they think leading a chaotic entity called Nigeria is a joke.

Coming back to the point, anyone who believes this story needs to re-evaluate their academic credentials, even my 8 year old will laugh this analysis to scorn.

who needs to listen to the coward who is comfortably ensconced in the uk, running his hypocritical mouth about people fleeing the country, while making empty promises to come to nigeria 'eventually'.

nonsense.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2012
Demdem:

Exactly, besides its on record that the retardeeness used state resources to attend a personal friend's baby christening. That alone is criminal.
I dont trust her spokesman report about her due to travel back to Abuja on Monday instead of Sunday. Am now interested in knowing if there were any landings (+ or - 1hr) by any airlines during this tragic period

the word is that dana was the only flight out of abuja that afternoon. people were hustling for dana tickets.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by jmaine: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2012
frosbel: And this is how corrupt Nigerians rubbish their president at every opportunity, people who are not even half the man that GEJ is and they think leading a chaotic entity called Nigeria is a joke.

I tire for the [size=18pt]sheer acute induced bad beleism[/size] some people suffer from . . . .shamelessly hoping to wrap this sad event around their orgassmic object of hate . . .

How frustrated can people get just to satisfy some warped urge of unnecessary bitterness
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2012
oyb:

the word is that dana was the only flight out of abuja that afternoon. people were hustling for dana tickets.

ok noted(though it still needs to be confirmed), did any plane take off from lagos also during this time frame. What about planes coming from other airports like PH to lagos during this period? if they didnt, why was this so? was it that during this period this ill-fated Dana plane was the only local flight in MM2 airspace or not? A lot still needs to be investigated

Am not interested in nailing the retadeeness on this issue because this so called "presidential movement" practice has always been there. i just feel this practice should be scrapped.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2012
jmaine:
. .

[b]How frustrated can people get just to satisfy some warped urge of unnecessary bitterness[/b]

I wonder ooooo !!

These 'children' at every opportunity abuse, curse and rile at the president and his wife , even though a lot of the rumours are unfounded.

We refer to these sorts as Disgruntled Elements of society !!
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2012
Good.
The paramount issue for these fools now is about "Retardeen" and "Retardeness" and not even the primary issue of concern.
FYI those names are here to stay, if u have issues with it then go commit suicide. Idiots.

@Post,
More investigation still needs to be done by a neutral body that will unravel the truth. That i believe is the last honour we can give to those that lost their lives and believing all what the presidency says without questioning is plain sttupid. My position right now is simply 50-50.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Pataki: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2012
America, Britain and even China lost some of their citizens in the plane crash.

Thorough investigations will definitely be undertaken by these countries, rather than rely on the lies being spun out from arsehole rock.

If first lady retardeness had a hand in this crash, through shutting of the airspace for two hours, while a plane was in distress, this is the end for president retardeen!
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2012
Pataki: America, Britain and even China lost some of their citizens in the plane crash.

Thorough investigations will definitely be undertaken by these countries, rather than rely on the lies being spun out from arsehole rock.

If first lady retardeness had a hand in this crash, through shutting of the airspace for two hours, while a plane was in distress, this is the end for president retardeen!

I hope and pray so
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Turbocharged: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2012
I don't know what some of you have against GEJ. He is the president of Nigeria, FYI. Your quote also said that it is a universal practice, so y should his be condenmed.
I wonder 4 Nigerians o o!
[quote author=oyb]who are the people suddenly denying vip mov
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2012
Turbocharged: I don't know what some of you have against GEJ. He is the president of Nigeria, FYI. Your quote also said that it is a universal practice, so y should his be condenmed.
I wonder 4 Nigerians o o!

what do u mean by this turbo?
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by jmaine: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2012
So all your noise was all about your useless incessant High BP over GEJ presidency, than seeking for actual findings to know what actually went wrong in forestalling future mishap

Shameful lot who seek to capitalize on the terrible experience of the dead for personal satisfaction only a sadist will relish . . . sad

You all should be patient till 2015 lest your hate filled frustration kill you . . . .GEJ aint going till 2015 !diots cool
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2012
Demdem:

Am not interested in nailing the retadeeness on this issue because this so called "presidential movement" practice has always been there. i just feel this practice should be scrapped.

shame to all ignoramus on this thread. Delays in our airports due to "presidential movements" outage the current administration so they arent to be blamed for that however i strongly feel this practice should be looked into or better still scrapped.
@Post
proper Investigation must be done so that the plain truth can be unravel.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by jmaine: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2012
The usual foolish dance of the !diots . . .we are aware of your mundane tickles on this thread . . . .
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2012
Demdem:

shame to all ignoramus on this thread. Delays in our airports due to "presidential movements" outage the current administration so they arent to be blamed for that however i strongly feel this practice should be looked into or better still scrapped.
@Post
proper Investigation must be done so that the plain truth can be unravel.

Even beyond what the presidency told us
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by nuclearboy(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2012
I honestly do NOT believe this tragedy was due to Mrs Jonathan in anyway! If the airspace was indeed closed (which I doubt it would be to an aircraft in distress), that would definitely NOT be her fault but that of over-zealous security agents!

I think GEJ and Madam GEJ have something to learn from this - circumspection!

All the excessive noise, sirens, lack of respect for others. Etc have to be re-considered! If she was not in lagos, nobody would be able to infer they are at fault!

Here is wisdom - protect urself by doing right
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Fr0sbel: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2012
jmaine: So all your noise was all about your useless incessant High BP over GEJ presidency, than seeking for actual findings to know what actually went wrong in forestalling future mishap

Shameful lot who seek to capitalize on the terrible experience of the dead for personal satisfaction only a sadist will relish . . . sad

You all should be patient till 2015 lest your hate filled frustration kill you . . . .GEJ aint going till 2015 !diots cool

Indeed !!!
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2012
nuclearboy: I honestly do NOT believe this tragedy was due to Mrs Jonathan in anyway! If the airspace was indeed closed (which I doubt it would be to an aircraft in distress), that would definitely NOT be her fault but that of over-zealous security agents!

All the excessive noise, sirens, lack of respect for others. Etc have to be re-considered! If she was not in lagos, nobody would be able to infer they are at fault!

very good points u have here and probably what happened.
The need for us to request for an independent inquiry to investigate this and not just absorbing what the govt told us completely without raising questions
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by jmaine: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2012
We shall all be here to rip that cloak of useless and non productive fantasies of hatred, you masquerades adorn proudly . . . .
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Turbocharged: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2012
@DemDem
How easy you find it to abuse another. I wonder the type of upbringing you have. Get a life.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by mpumalanga: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2012
GOD sent GEAJ GCFR to expose some nigerians and their hidden hatred
for others.learn to live with the JONATHAN the reality for the past is gone
and no tears or weeping can bring it back.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2012
Turbocharged: @DemDem
How easy you find it to abuse another. I wonder the type of upbringing you have. Get a life.

My friend, i will advise u to move over to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/945276/why-most-nigerians-like-insulting if u have issues with "retardeen" and "retardeeness" and not on this sober thread.

People like u have no issues when people that are fit to be ur fathers like OBJ, BUHARI, TINUBU, AREGBE etc are called names even the late yaradua. Now that its the turn of the kai-kai drinking fisherman, u are crying blue murder. Cowards.

Abeggi shut the ffuck up if u have nothing to say and let me be with my RETARDEEN.
What a miserable upbringing u definately have. Fooool

1 Like

Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2012
nuclearboy: I honestly do NOT believe this tragedy was due to Mrs Jonathan in anyway! If the airspace was indeed closed (which I doubt it would be to an aircraft in distress), that would definitely NOT be her fault but that of over-zealous security agents!

a never ending story from our fg

remember this?
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/396508_FIRST-LADY2_jpg01d16258b49fa95a38ce08586c1a8606[/img]

the aftermath of the stampede stadium in ph when overzealous security agents (who are incidentally NEVER brought to book) caused a panic?
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
oyb:

a never ending story from our fg

remember this?
[img]
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/396508_FIRST-LADY2_jpg01d16258b49fa95a38ce08586c1a8606[/img]

the aftermath of the stampede stadium in ph when overzealous security agents (who are incidentally NEVER brought to book) caused a panic?

The stampede was simply unfortunate. No security man to the best of my knowledge has been found culpable for this till date. Those supporters of the Killer party died for Nothing.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by naijaking1: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
oyb:

I have known you for a long time, but what beats me is what happened to you
Why are you bent on blaming the first lady for this unfortunate accident even when evidence clearly point to the contrary. Even if you believe the goverment lies like Nixon and Clinton, what other opposing evidence do you have apart from anecdotal rumors and heresay. Meanwhile, just think about how your rumors affect the families of the victims. There should be time for politics and time to mourn, please let bereaved morun in piece and quitely.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijaking1:

Why are you bent on blaming the first lady for this unfortunate accident even when evidence clearly point to the contrary. Even if you believe the goverment lies like Nixon and Clinton, what other opposing evidence do you have apart from anecdotal rumors and heresay. Meanwhile, just think about how your rumors affect the families of the victims. There should be time for politics and time to mourn, please let bereaved morun in piece and quitely.

there is no evidence at all

all we have is stories on social media

for the whole sunday, the only reports from on tv were tickers. no live coverage whatsoever

that stinks of a cover up

as for mourning the dead - it would be so much better for all of us if those responsible are exposed and brought to book

all we have are knee jerk reactions and a completely compromised crash site.

more to the point you're a gej voltron - if it was a plane chartered by sanusi you' have no problem believing it was exec movt so save the empty you used to be blah blah blah

we know team gej thrives on the culture of victimhood
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Turbocharged: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
@DemDem
If you know me well, it's not in my xter to join issue wt pple like you. It sounds like exchanging words wt a molue conductor.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Beaf: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijaking1:

oyb is a hate-filled fool.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
Turbocharged: @DemDem
If you know me well, it's not in my xter to join issue wt pple like you. It sounds like exchanging words wt a molue conductor.

my friend shut up. Am not interested in knowing u at all especially now that i can see u arent interested in looking at this issue from all angles.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Beaf: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
I find those who trample on the dignity of the dead out of sheer animalistic hatred to be utterly despicable creatures who should be best lined up and summarily shot.

What bastar'ds like oyb have not thought about is, why the aircraft was lining up to land if the airspace was closed.
We just have so many low fools like oyb parading the place and freely venting idiocy.

A brief investigation would tell any educated mind that the plane crashed as it was approaching the airport to land. As soon as the pilot made a distress call, express clearance was given for the plane to come in immediately. That is the practice the World over.

Would a born fool like oyb be the pilot of a plane (God forbid), then get into distress in the air and get told he can't land? Even a beast as emphatically stup!d as oyb would not obey such a call, talkless of flying round in circles for two hours. You've really got to be ammazed at the levels of idiocy that hatred rouses in some people.

As for demdem, he was born and bred in the gutter, thats why he farts verbally like a mentally marooned leprechaun. You expect animals of his kind to swarm around falsehoods to fan the embers of their gutter breeding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Heads Appointed For National Sports Commission, BPE, PTDF / South East Results Start To Trickle In / Bangladesh Envoy Visits PMB, Promises Stronger Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.