Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking (7310 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? / Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

As for demdem, he was born and bred in the gutter, thats why he farts verbally like a mentally marooned leprechaun. You expect animals of his kind to swarm around falsehoods to fan the embers of their gutter breeding.

Accursed will always live to his name, anytime, anywhere. Not the first time and will definately not the last. U are eternally doomed. grin
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Beaf: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf: I find those who trample on the dignity of the dead out of sheer animalistic hatred to be utterly despicable creatures who should be best lined up and summarily shot.

What bastar'ds like oyb have not thought about is, why the aircraft was lining up to land if the airspace was closed.
We just have so many low fools like oyb parading the place and freely venting idiocy.

A brief investigation would tell any educated mind that the plane crashed as it was approaching the airport to land. As soon as the pilot made a distress call, express clearance was given for the plane to come in immediately. That is the practice the World over.

Would a born fool like oyb be the pilot of a plane (God forbid), then get into distress in the air and get told he can't land? Even a beast as emphatically stup!d as oyb would not obey such a call, talkless of flying round in circles for two hours. You've really got to be ammazed at the levels of idiocy that hatred rouses in some people.

As for demdem, he was born and bred in the gutter, thats why he farts verbally like a mentally marooned leprechaun. You expect animals of his kind to swarm around falsehoods to fan the embers of their gutter breeding.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
Demdem:

Accursed will always live to his name, anytime, anywhere. Not the first time and will definately not the last. U are eternally doomed. grin

Demdem:

shame to all ignoramus on this thread. Delays in our airports due to "presidential movements" outage the current administration so they arent to be blamed for that however i strongly feel this practice should be looked into or better still scrapped.
@Post
proper Investigation must be done so that the plain truth can be unravel.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by debosky(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
While I don't think Patience was involved in the crash, I am highly circumspect when it comes to 'official' press releases, especially from Aso Rock.

If there are official flight schedules or itineraries available, these should be released for public consumption, not just some typed up 'press release' from her office.

The government's reputation for lies precedes it - from ministers lying about subsidies to lies about deploying soldiers to Lagos State.

It should not be difficult to release an official itinerary for the first lady (dated before the crash) to back up her claim. In the absence of such independent verification, I am not surprised that many people are reluctant to accept what the government says at face value.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Demdem(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2012
debosky: While I don't think Patience was involved in the crash, I am highly circumspect when it comes to 'official' press releases, especially from Aso Rock.

If there are official flight schedules or itineraries available, these should be released for public consumption, not just some typed up 'press release' from her office.

The government's reputation for lies precedes it - from ministers lying about subsidies to lies about deploying soldiers to Lagos State.

It should not be difficult to release an official itinerary for the first lady (dated before the crash) to back up her claim. In the absence of such independent verification, I am not surprised that many people are reluctant to accept what the government says at face value.

On Point
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by NAJALYN: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
@Poster, why pour petrol into fire with such false & inciting statement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Federal Roads In The South-East Are Dilapidated / Role Of Leadership In Nation Building / N702m Fraud: Doyin Okupe Has No Personal House In Abuja - Witness Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.