Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking (7306 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? / Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Pataki: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
aletheia: Very silly thread which highlights the politicization of this tragedy by evil-minded ghouls.

Asking this exposes you as a full grade i[b]di[/b]ot. Why don't you acquaint yourself with procedures for planes in distress? F[i]oo[/i]l!
You are a numbskull!

Why don't you answer my question rather than resort to insult? It is because of glorified mad goats like you and beaf, that the nation is held in down in perpetual stupidity and continental disgrace.

Dare to answer my question, and lets see if there is a better certified dunce than you and Reno Omokri right now on this forum!

Arsewipe!
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by aletheia(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Our nl resident doctor,hope you've got your job back ?

I never lost my job. You are mistaken thinking I work for the Lagos state government. I 'm in the private sector in Abuja. grin
I will never work for any state government in Nigeria.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by BlackBaron: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf:

Jomathans wife used the airport on Saturday and Monday. The plane crashed on Sunday.

Just read a report in that respect. Guess the allegations are unfounded then.
Also, the suggestion that the crashed aircraft made an emergency landing last month is wrong – that was a different aircraft (5N-SRI).
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Pataki: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf:

Shut up, fool.
You have just seen the official confirmation of what I said earlier that the First Lady was not scheduled to fly on the day of the plane crash. I'm sure even a cow brained piece of shiit like you can check on where she was at the exact time of the crash.

But bro, why are you so stup!d na? Does it not give you headache?
If it takes minutes for a flight to arrive Lagos from Abuja, why would it have been sent into a supposedly closed airspace to hover for two hours? Are you that thick? I can assure you that those who man the airports are well above your pathetic mental calibre.

Only vulcanisers and rat catchers would think the same laws govern planes as govern molue's.
[size=14pt]"Osodi straight! Wole soke! We gbe e! Sa lo straight!!!! Aeroplane, pack here!"[/size]

What a grass gripping, mud munching, monkey hugging nematode!

Reno Omokri.. . . . arsehole rock arselicker!

Shameless buffoon plagued by animal madness. Do you think I take any of your words with any iota of seriousness?

Of what use is the official lies published from arsehole rock? Was it not from the same arsehole rock that various lies have emanated from this useless government? I am not hopeless and useless like you, that believes every gobbledygook that is being spewed forth from the government of a retardeen, whose wife is a better retardeen ruling a people who refuse to think!

For how long do you think the truth will be hidden?

Idiota!
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Beaf: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
The Pataki I of Nigeria, NL's village id!ot is out to entertain. Somebody bring out the monkeys! grin
The dude just hops out like a befuddled toad in a state of mental anguish... Only release yet another burst of unadulterated stup!dity!

Broda Pataki, do you imagine airspaces get closed for fun? Especially as there was no VIP using the airport on Sunday?
Are you a winsh? Even the most stup!d person wouldn't believe that a plane would embark on a 50 minute flight only to hover for 2 hours! But you do!

All hail fools!!! grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/_o9SzYT0tOW0/TPZ74wvvBBI/AAAAAAAAAv8/Goxx5LjYefA/s1600/moron_certificate_small1.jpg[/img]

Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Caesar1988(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
Poster,u r a dead man
vicoloni: Indication emerged early today that the airport was shut down for 2 hours on that fateful sunday because of the presence of Dame Patience Jonathan who was allegedly in Lagos for the baby christening of her PA at oriental hotel.

As a result of this development, the ill-fated plane and other private jets on air were forced to hover in the air. Perhaps the Dana plane would have crash landed at the airport strip if would have crashed at all.

So peeps, if this story is true, then President Jonathan's tears were afterall 'crocodile'.

Nigerians, please lets demand for proper investigation!
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by naijaking1: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
Press Release From Office of the First Lady: Politicizing The Dana Crash Calamity

http://247ureports.com/press-release-from-office-of-the-first-lady-politicizing-the-dana-crash-calamity/

Our attention has been drawn to the orchestrated plan to politicize the Sunday Dana Air crash in Lagos in which many people lost their lives, through rumours about the possible cause of the accident citing VIP movement involving the wife of the President.

We consider it callous, inhuman and devilish for anyone to have thought of wrapping such national calamity in political garb by insinuating that the plane crashed because the airspace was closed for the First Lady’s movement in Lagos.

For the avoidance of doubt, the First Lady arrived Lagos at about 2pm on Saturday, 2nd June, 2012 for a private engagement and was billed to leave for Abuja on Monday, 4th June, 2012.

In compliance with her itinerary, the First Lady arrived Lagos on Saturday. She was at a public event on Sunday when the accident occurred and promptly abandoned the ceremony as a mark of respect for the victims and retired to the State House, Marina. She left Lagos at exactly 13.15hrs on Monday, 4th June, 2012, according to schedule.

It is therefore surprising that some mischievous persons will see this moment of National mourning as an opportunity to blackmail and impugn the First Lady’s integrity.

This is the time for all Nigerians to be sober and pray for the repose of the souls of the victims and not a time to subordinate the interests of our nation to narrow self-serving interests.
Let us all put the interest of the Nation first in whatever we do.

Mrs. Jonathan had no intention to travel on Sunday and never did. Like all Nigerians, she has been mourning the dead.

Signed
Ayo Osinlu
Special Assistant to the President
Office of the First Lady
5th June, 2012
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Abagworo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Seun should act and close this thread. Violence thrives in rumour and the berieved would be made to believe hear-say because of their emotional state. This rumor is too sensitive to be given attention without absolute verification.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by VoodooDoll(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
Hmmm. This one is hard to believe and take oh.

I really don't think a plane with a distress call would be told to "hold" and I also doubt a pilot of a distressed plane would accept to just "chill".

Abeg, this one appears to be a distraction but knowing the big man mentality in Nigeria it sounds plausible but is improbable.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
Caesar1988: Poster,u r a dead man
who is this mofo?
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Kimmo(f): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
I don't know how true this is, but I do know that it's not impossible. Only difference is that it probably didn't happen exactly how it was posted here.

My neighbour once got stuck in the air, because the pilot wasn't given leave to land at MMIA. It was a flight from P/H. Reason: GEJ was in town for Bode George's welcome back carnival. They kept flying around for close to an hour, before they were allowed to land.

So for those who are insulting the people who believe this Patience Jona's story, you really, really don't know how things work in Nigeria.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2012
Kimmo: I don't know how true this is, but I do know that it's not impossible. Only difference is that it probably didn't happen exactly how it was posted here.

My neighbour once got stuck in the air, because the pilot wasn't given leave to land at MMIA. It was a flight from P/H. Reason: GEJ was in town for Bode George's welcome back carnival. They kept flying around for close to an hour, before they were allowed to land.

So for those who are insulting the people who believe this Patience Jona's story, you really, really don't know how things work in Nigeria.

they know EXACTLY how things work in nigeria. the loudest monkey in the cacophony of Denials has DEFENDED gej's vip movement in the not so distant past. they are simply govt lapdogs is all
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Beaf: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
oyb:

they know EXACTLY how things work in nigeria. the loudest monkey in the cacophony of Denials has DEFENDED gej's vip movement in the not so distant past. they are simply govt lapdogs is all

And out of the bushes hops the one-legged, c[i]o[/i]ck-eyed id!ot called oyb... To inflict painful levels of stup!dity on NL one more time!
All hail fools! grin grin grin
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by jmaine: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2012
[size=18pt]Shame to all those who decided to play foolish games with this sad Air crash episode . . .[/size]
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 06, 2012
^^^

the real shame will be if any of these disturbing allegations turn out to be true

lets see what comes out of the black box. fortunately its not in nigeria, where reports gather dust

take it or leave it vip movement is an accident waiting to happen
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by BlackPikiN(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2012
What's the point arguing again?
Shay dey don release press release from state house, una still no wan cool una yeye mischief bodi down.

Some bagas just wan turn this plane crash to a political so that dem go blame GEJ or his wife.

One funny thing about the opposition is the oozing lies from their camp!
Their lies fit kill person.

RIP to people wey die for this catastrophe.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by acidtalk: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2012
I am not oe who will close his eyes and ears to the truth just to hang a dog.

I might be among those to call a spade a spade concerning issues of Nigeria irrespective of what Religion or Ethnic group is concerned but I want to categorically state that I don't think this Story has any iota of truth.

Nigerians have so much hated Jonathan and his government that when a neighbors child dies from sickness, accident, or even nightmare they will blame it on poor healthcare, bad road or jonathan being the wizard that ate their child.

With all honesty, it was even confirmed by a Dana staff that that plane had mechanical from from Lagos - Calabar, and even Calabar toAbuja. It was a big risk they took to have still flown it from Abuja.

Yes! Jonathan and his government are more than corrupt and callous, but putting the air crash on the first lady might just be an accusation gone too far.

I think the Internet, BIS, and other social networks have made people more stu*pid. People just resend and believe whatever they see without taking out time to reason these days.

It is so pathetic.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Beaf: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2012
Anybody have a clue why oyb is as stup!d as a stone?
To be fool na talent sha! grin

Evil, hate-filled piece of shiit.

Loser.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by BlackPikiN(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2012
oyb: ^^^

the real shame will be if any of these disturbing allegations turn out to be true

lets see what comes out of the black box. fortunately its not in nigeria, where reports gather dust

O this hediot will shut up and go to bed.

You just saw the special announcement from the Aso Rock, now u wan shift to black box.

E be like say na sawdust full ur brain.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by itslordmoh: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2012
It is quite obvious that the First Lady was not the cause of this particular plane crash. Also, we know that the 'VIP' passage ish happens in Nigeria and air crafts have to hover for long periods of time. The VIP passage thing shouldn't take as much time as it takes in Nigeria and should be stopped. The cause of this plane crash is state of the plane. There is no need to spread rumours about our president. We all know that he is a very big disappointment to Nigerians but lying about him is pretty low-down and uncharitable. I suggest the OP removes this thread.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Beaf: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2012
[size=14pt]Can anybody solve the mystery of why oyb is so desperate, wicked, lies so much and is filled with so much hate?
Why lie about the unfortunate deaths of so many?
How can a human being be like an incarnation of Lucifer?[/size]
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf: Anybody have a clue why oyb is as stup!d as a stone?
To be fool na talent sha! grin

Evil, hate-filled piece of shiit.

Loser.

poor mad beaf - it is really sad innit - look what you sold your soul for, a good for nothing drunkard embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by CyberG: 12:28am On Jun 06, 2012
oyb:

poor mad beaf - it is really sad innit - look what you sold your soul for, a good for nothing drunkard embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

[size=16pt]+1000000![/size]

I advise you stop talking with raving LUNATICS like the bumbling baboon you are talking to here! I tell you, there is some connection but we will have to wait and find out if they don't bury the case! Otherwise, why would anyone with a life and job stay up until after midnight defending a useless president and his dumb illiterate wife??
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Beaf: 12:46am On Jun 06, 2012
Is oyb a kind of animal?
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Johndoe100(m): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2012
I have always known that you haters are basicly insane. I just didn't realize how far gone you all are. I realy think that some of you pose a real danger tn GEJ and his family.
You all need to be put down. Why did the mods allow this thread? This is something to think about.

oyb: ^^^

Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by juman(m): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by Bontee: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2012
Kimmo: I don't know how true this is, but I do know that it's not impossible. Only difference is that it probably didn't happen exactly how it was posted here.

I am sure you know the difference between normal landing and emergency landing?, They can stop your flights from landing due to the reason you stated above as it is normal and it can hover in the airspace for a while. Flights in distress situations are not subjected to such conditions as they would override any vip arrangement because they are about to make an emergency landing, Emergency landing is different from normal landing that can be delayed for vip arrangements.
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by ozalogbo: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2012
thou canst do nothing against d truth but for d truth
Re: 2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2012
People should stop broadcasting uncomfired news. They should grab every information from the right source and make sure they got the true details before they can post or expose it to the public, because some wrong & untrue informations may cause a sudden attack or death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Guber Rerun: Ijaw Leaders Hold Secret Meeting, Set To Dump Wike / Nigeria Needs Economic Re-engineering - Obi / How To Find Your Polling Unit For Tomorrow's Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.