Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back (7064 Views)

I'm 39+ Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by nobledanie(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2006
Hello,

Its so sad such happened but sincerely its a crazy thing to do but now that u have realised it and have apologised u just have to get on with your life again and the most important thing is that you've got to forgive yourself. Don't worry a good guy will come ur ways soon but make sure you put ur eyes in one place and be focused.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by charlisco(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2006
@rosydabomb
i have already forgiven u, go home and sin no more
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Bright2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2006
Rosy my darling,i luv girls dat makes mistake & realise they has,aftarall no body is above mistakes,some girls ar still practicing it right now 2 dem,it's no mistake dey call it smartnes.U have 40% of de mistake &60 % to de man because he is suppose 2 put u right initially realising u ar 4 his friend,those ar de kind of temptation i like overcoming 4my woman without calling Jesus.All de same ur comfesion is directly proportional 2 ur forgiveness so far as ur cheracter remained constantly changed.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by CalabarMan(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2006
@rosydabomb no need to kill yourself with guilty conciense. I don't believe people can be snatched if they don't want to be. It takes two to tango you know. The guy is equally guilty of the deed and wanted it as much as you did. You need to move on with life don't get bugged don in the past, its all history now.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by kinglarry(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2006
easy come easy go
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by snazzydawn(f): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2006
pathetic,move on rosy,move on.Na so life be.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by bluenubian(f): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2006
@rosysdabomb

dang, that was mean, and u look so innocent in ur pic, well u got some balls though, well im glad u r sorry, i kinda was in that situation, where i was seeing someone and my boyfriend now was also seeing someone but we fool around with each other while we were still in our relationship, but we ended up being together, i still think its gonna come back and bite me one day, but we ve been together 4 yrs and counting cheesy
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by sexykay(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2006
Tell us who de person be for public. Not for private. The person no go vex. That one no reach all the one wey you do already do and she forgive you. Here in this forum, we will celebrate her for her forgiving spirit.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2006
i dont think da person might be very happy with that she's already hurt her, maybe it would even hurt her more if she writes out her name
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by SoReal: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2006
She dnt need 2 write out d person's name guyssss.
Rosy, all u need to do is pray for God's 4giveness and MOVE ON,
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by delekan(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2006
@rosydabomb good news to you on behave of the person i say your sins are forgiven go and sin no more.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Radiant(f): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2006
Bright2:

Rosy my darling,i love girls that makes mistake & realise they has,aftarall no body is above mistakes,some girls ar still practicing it right now 2 them,it's no mistake dey call it smartnes.U have 40% of de mistake &60 % to de man because he is suppose 2 put u right initially realising u ar 4 his friend,those ar de kind of temptation i like overcoming 4my woman without calling Jesus.All de same your comfesion is directly proportional 2 your forgiveness so far as your cheracter remained constantly changed.

This grammar no easy o grin grin grin
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by LAYANJU(f): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2006
ROSYDABOMB how sweet.hope you find your own boyfriend.but let us knwo who this other girl is im itching to find out.

and to all fellow nairalanders.i am olayanju,and i just joined this forum today.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by lauren804(f): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2006
tear same thing is happening to me but im a mix of both girls ? what to do , embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by camara(f): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2006
just move on with your life.like most people said u've realised your mistake and u're sorry so that's what counts.hen! but come oh! r u sure this mystery girl has really 4given u,or she's just waitin 4 an opportunity to do something terrible to u,that for the rest of your days on earth u'll live to remember it?
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by bluenubian(f): 4:01am On Apr 04, 2006
aight let me save y'all the suspence, the girl she was talking about is me, yes me, bluenubian, i forgive u rosydabomb, u still my girl. hahaha, jus kidding
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by bebe6(f): 4:26am On Apr 04, 2006
and to all fellow Nairaland users.i am olayanju,and i just joined this forum today.

Welcome to NL, and may your experience here continue to be pleasant smiley

bluenubian:

aight let me save y'all the suspence, the girl she was talking about is me, yes me, bluenubian, i forgive u rosydabomb, u still my girl. Haha, jus kidding

L O L tongue
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Roscodaddy(m): 4:43am On Apr 04, 2006
Rosy,

Why you sef go steal person bobo,e no good ohhh,well since you don ask for forgiveness no worry and wetin no be your no be your own,if the water wey you wan drink no be your own,no matter how much you fetch am you no go drink am,well you go soon get your own water drink you hear,Olayanju,welcome ojare,where you dey abeg make you introduce yourself well well
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by snazzydawn(f): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2006
bluenubian:

aight let me save y'all the suspence, the girl she was talking about is me, yes me, bluenubian, i forgive u rosydabomb, u still my girl. Haha, jus kidding

mmmmmm
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by beyunce(f): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2006
rosydabomb:

I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend And Now He Has Left Me Back To Her

It all happened in 2002,there was this guy,he had a girlfriend,I had my boyfriend and my boyfriend was this guy's friend.I accompanied my boyfriend to go a visiting his friend,we met him and his girlfriend together,I got jealous because this guy looks really dishy.This guy was always in my thoughts,I stole his phone number from my guys phone and called him.We met and I told him my feelings for him.He was shocked,he kindly but firmly said NO to my advances and left.

I was so embarassed and swore to get him.Let me not bore you with details but after a long while,he was dating both of us.He and my guy(we broke up)had a big quarrel and they do not yarn till date,the only person who did not know what was happening was the girl.Very soon,I was discontented with being the other girl,I began to make life miserable for his girlfriend,I made sure she caught us in bed and I also tried to pick fights with her but she was not game.Soon,she left him because she could not stand it again as he was not helping issues.8months later,the guy has left me for trivial reasons and is now trying to get back to her.

Surprisingly,she holds nothing against me because we are friends and she is a very sweet girl.I feel so foolish and sorry.I am using this forum to apologise to the girl,because she is one of Nairaland's sweethearts(one of the top posters),I want YOU to forgive me for all I did to you.I know you will see this,if you still love him(don't want to publish any names),please go back to him.Well,as for me,I am so heartbroken because I have lost on both sides.My ex will not take me back because I betrayed him and he has a new girl who he is serious with and the guy in question wants his girl back.What do I do?

Fake stroy or not fake this is what we call KARMA.
What goes around comes around.
I wonder Why most girls enjoy stealing other peoples property. Just to bad.
well just take heart.
The annoying thing is that so becos the guys was dising or wat. You never had any kinda feelings for him. to bad just to bad
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Bishop(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2006
Thats man for you they are logical while the woman is emotional,the man will like to verify if its true not minding the bottom line,the woman sympathizes not looking at the logics.

But the bottom line is FORGIVENESS,who gets there first the WOMAN
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by NduGod(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2006
intresting cheesy anywhere you have not been rejected forever baby
fine your batter half. who know if l will , lipsrsealed
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by legs(f): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2006
Radiant:

This grammar no easy o grin grin grin

my sister no be small thing! grin grin
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by ocho(f): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2006
hmm, na wa o! Rossydabomb( sounds vaguely familiar), I really do commend your courage to apologise publicly to this "sweet girl"(would like to know who she is though).We all makes mistakes and it's in learning from those mistakes that we become better people. I know you've done it publicly but I also think you do need to actually speak to this girl one on one(seeing as she is/was   your friend) and ask her forgiveness. I hope and would like to believe that you've learnt from this expereince(it sucks that you had to learn the hard way though) and I wish you well in life. smiley
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2006
pathetic,move on rosy,move on.Na so life be.
cool kiss kiss wink
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by hausachic(f): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2006
Comeon, you really didn't expect him to stay did you? lol cheesy
never mind, plenty of fish in the river (just make sure he is single though!)
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by honeycomb(f): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2006
its a sad story, if its true but remember life is a vicious cycle!!! if u know wat i mean.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2006
what goes around must surely come around angry,am happy smiley you have realised your mistake,and also happy the other girl has forgiven you.you know the girl is really wonderful because its not easy to forgive a friend who betrays your trust.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2006
sad sad cry cry
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by eslynera(f): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2006
snazzydacute. rosydabomb: Just sayin that u did the best thing in the world and it's good there ain't a beef between u and the girl, it's good ur'e frenz, some of us are curious to know her but anyways girl u did good.
GOD BLESS YA!!! smiley kiss
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by curiousNja(f): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2006
You deserve the situation you are in. Sorry, couldnt think of a milder way to put it. Tough Love, I guess. Learn from the experience and move on. Dont do what you did again.
Re: I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back by Rhodalyn(f): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2006
@ curious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? / Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is / Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.