Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? (20952 Views)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears / BBA 7: Musician Goldie Is An Housemate This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by innocent82: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
wise_many2k:

OP, i beg you with GOD's name, go and find a job and stop sitting at home oh.... No food for lazy man, and BBA will not put food on the table. You hear.... tongue tongue

Over sabi.....idiot
Ɣ☺ΰ are the jobless human 4 coming here at all
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Jonzingmaster(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
Revealedtv: That's how Igbo girls behave
...i cn bet dat u re very stupid just lyk me angry
...i cn bet dat u re very stupid just lyk me
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by coogar: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mayflowa: I am so unimpressed with this girl attitude. She is 28 and behaves like she is 16. Prezzo is not a better artiste than her. I feel so ashame watching her. She just ridicule all of us.

Agreed she is in love, but for pete's sake, this is national TV and you were there for a game. How long has she been looking for boyfriend in Naija? Is it that Naija has abandon all there girls? Her family must be very ashamed of her. To think she even stated that she was Prezzo's last resort and still fall head over heel for him is so puking. How interesting and prideful it would have been if she had dumped Prezzo after Zainab exited!

That is when she could have even secured the relationship. She is just not it. A Nigerian village housewife won't take that bullshit. Maybe it is just me because I have left naija for long.

Please tell, are Nigerians ladies like Goldie now?

goldie epitomises 90% of the nigerian females.
attention seeker, self-seeking, retarded and priggish!
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
@Op we hv better girls in nigeria, plus BBA is a game, mayb that is her own strategy of winning. So let her be
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by zangiff(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
the prezzo guy look demonic self
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
Thank God Euro cup is starting 2moro, will def stop watching this useless Yoruba girl and BBA, now i know all these vidoe effyzy is fake. MUMU girl
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
What is Goldie? Is it a kind of metal? undecided
I understand the Big Brother part. It's those Government people from George Orwell's book "1984" right?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Odinaka00(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their ongoing presentation, goldie Ѡάs busy talking bout prezzo.....she never said any Ǧ☺☺ϑ thing about nigeria juz like d south african girl iz doing nw, goldie kept talking about prezzo i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her presentation but prezzo never mentioned her name, tufiakwa.....this ȋ̝̊̅§ so disgraceful
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by ayobase(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mayflowa: I am so unimpressed with this girl attitude. She is 28 and behaves like she is 16. Prezzo is not a better artiste than her. I feel so ashame watching her. She just ridicule all of us.

Agreed she is in love, but for pete's sake, this is national TV and you were there for a game. How long has she been looking for boyfriend in Naija? Is it that Naija has abandon all there girls? Her family must be very ashamed of her. To think she even stated that she was Prezzo's last resort and still fall head over heel for him is so puking. How interesting and prideful it would have been if she had dumped Prezzo after Zainab exited!

That is when she could have even secured the relationship. She is just not it. A Nigerian village housewife won't take that bullshit. Maybe it is just me because I have left naija for long.

Please tell, are Nigerians ladies like Goldie now?

They are acting based on script.
She has been paid and we are here........
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by purefella(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
NA JUJU DEY WORRY HER
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by javascript101: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
Yorobats are hypocrytes and always in a hurry to cast the first stone. Goldie or whatever she is called is a yorobat and not Igbo.she is a disgrace and if she is acting out a script, I must say that whoever wrote that script must be a myopic yorobat. Idiotas
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by abioila(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
what annoys me the most is the fact that she is always cooking. angry
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by ifyjay: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
baysol: Cheap igbo girls the disgrace of Nigeria. No wonder they despirately work their way into unsuspecting yoruba guy sack. shio.

u are a pig! Didnt u hear shes from Ekiti state. Mumu!
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Ivynwa(f): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
Richvkunt: Never take these reality shows too serious,it is just a game where people are paid money for winning.
It is all about entertainment,and every contestant has a strategy they have adopted to win the game.[b]Goldies strategy just happens to be to act like a floor mop to all the house mates,therefore she is ready to cook food for everyone in the house as well as wash up all the plate and cutlery after meals.She also does a neat job of sweeping all the floors.In between this she still mamages to act like a love struck dumm.y [/b]to Prezos gangsta personae-It is all funny and drama.
As I said it is a reality show and do you really think any one could be as du.mb as Goldie in real life? Nah, she is playing a role!

You mean that she does all that domestic work for them? She must be a very homely person. A domesticated lady just can't hide it or fake it when it comes to attending to such wherever she is. Biggups to her on that. She may even win at the end who knows only make she cut out that Prezzy part and carefully wade her way to success there. What is it about the Prezzy fella that is rocking her world? Did somebody say that he is famous? Or is he handsome or what? Haven't even got time to see the faces of all of them in the house
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by og12(f): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
pls dont go there tribalist.simply say her attitude is annoying.a typical igbo girl is smart and intelligent.Can som1 tel me wat attractd Goldie of al pple to prezzo?
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by lurojohn(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Still waiting for your response. Call me on 08064766731, Louis
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
Probably she's trying to follow karen igho's footsteps...
because karen use jaga-jaga life win, dats why goldie dey do anyhow.
Isnt it dsame goldie dat said she'd self-service wen she's hornny??
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by barbie6(f): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
Castos: angryWHAT IS THIS RUBBISH! If u want to talk about such shit, go to ur fb page and not here please! Who cares about those jobless nonentities exposing their animalistic selves. If u watch those fools then go else where and talk about them not here! Abeg make una respect ur selves, i don't ever want to see such things here (NL) again! Be warned. angryWHAT IS THIS RUBBISH! If u want to talk about such shit, go to ur fb page and not here please! Who cares about those jobless nonentities exposing their animalistic selves. If u watch those fools then go else where and talk about them not here! Abeg make una respect ur selves, i don't ever want to see such things here (NL) again! Be warned.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by uzzyj(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
I no blame you ooooo, You speak like an illiterate for saying that's how ibo girls behalve. tongue tongue
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by xprtngnr(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
Thank GOD u guys r talkn abt goodie nd dat shows how famous nd popular she his so why ny go make a name 4 urself nd stop talkn abt her afterall she has her life 2 live abi na una go marry her when she's over age...bad belle talk dis all I can see......am out of dis beefn post jare.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by xprtngnr(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
Thank GOD u guys r talkn abt goodie nd dat shows how famous nd popular she his so why ny go make a name 4 urself nd stop talkn abt her afterall she has her life 2 live abi na una go marry her when she's over age...bad belle talk dis all I can see......am out of dis beefn post jare.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by igboboy1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
Goldie looks like ileke-idi...probably her sister..
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Slicqyprizzy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

They are acting based on script.
She has been paid and we are here........
hw did u noe,and hu even gaev her da scripts?..............oh waz it biggie? Dat would b ridiculuz if it is true.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by mcelis: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
Pls pals who can tell me , hw to commends on BBA, is sendig msg on BBA
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Slicqyprizzy(f): 6:49am On Jun 08, 2012
mcelis: Pls pals who can tell me , hw to commends on BBA, is sendig msg on BBA
go to their website:www.bigbrotherafrica.com. you can also follow dem on twitter: @BBAfrica
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by andyzoga: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2012
Most of these ladies passing comments here castigating her do worst things especially here in Lagos. Free d babe n stop being hypocritical joor.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by safarigirl(f): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2012
I don't even want to know how much she was paid, if she was paid, the chic is overdoing it. If this is her gameplan, it's the worst in BBA history, she has presented herself as an insecure and extremely naive woman and trust me, guys will take advantage of that, like people said, even Karen, who many called ashawo, wasn't this loose. And for those insulting BBA viewers, I bet most of you never miss The Kardashians, Girls of the playboy mansion and all em reality shows on E! If you don't like BBA, it's okay, you don't have to, just hold your peace, cos you sound like broken records. While y'all have been bi.tching, the show has been attracting more viewers yearly, you're even promoting it for them.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Druss(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2012
The girl is a disgrace to Nigerian women.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by vinmol: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2012
i cant wait for that goldie idiot to be up for evictionI AM SO GOING TO VOTE HER FAKE EMBARRASING ACT OUT!
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by Temi231(f): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
Thank God someone raise this topic. I have been boiling in my heart with the behavior of Goldie to the extent that she was vomiting cause she asked a guy that 'so we are just friend' and the dude reply 'yes we are just friend'. Don't know whats wrong with the babe oooo. Someone should please wake her up that this dude is not in her at all.
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by mystikal(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
Goldie is clueless, and insecure.

i expected more from her.

by the way, playing to the script my foot
Re: Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? by chocome: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
She is a very dull girl, it seems she can even speak correct english. Is cooking the only thing she is good at? Can't she be creative and more lively?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Oprah Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / BBNaija: Emmanuel Wins Final Head Of House Game, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.