Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding (14555 Views)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo / K-solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by 79733139(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
What happened to all the nice guys that asked her out?
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by busybee24: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
If this is indeed a true account.. too all those desperate women out there that marriage is do or die.. take heed!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Ivynwa(f): 1:32am On Jun 07, 2012
She saw another Mumu girl with the man's name tattoed on her and she did not use her brain, she has all the evidence that he is scamming a woman and she still went ahead and married him because she has to win him away from all those ladies as a prize.

On the wedding night he woke you up and asked you-
"When are you going to make me a signatory to your company's account and when are you going to change all your property to my name?". Hahaha I no fit laugh-o-o, opportunist husband. Dude no even wait for the wedding day to break, what was it you did that gave him the audacity to be blackmailing you with money like that? Were you tied and sealed to him from the day you started noticing all these disgusting attitude that you went ahead and married him?
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 07, 2012
Ivynwa: She saw another Mumu girl with the man's name tattoed on her and she did not use her brain, she has all the evidence that he is scamming a woman and she still want ahead because she has to win him as a prize.

On the wedding night he woke you up and asked you-
"When are you going to make me a signatory to your company's account and when are you going to change all your property to my name?". Hahaha I no fit laugh-o-o, opportunist husband. Dude no even wait for the wedding day to break, what was it you did that gave him the audacity to be blackmailing you with money like that? Were you tied and sealed to him from the day you started noticing all these disgusting attitude that you went ahead and married him?

How's she a mumu?

Is it a crime to fall in love? shocked
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Ivynwa(f): 1:49am On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

How's she a mumu?

Is it a crime to fall in love? shocked

Hahaha! grin
Oga Shymmex abeg wetin be your own?
It is not a crime to fall in love but na only mumu girl fit tattoo the name of a woman-scammer/419 man on her body. I admire some tattoos, have none yet because I can't handle the needling yet. I may get one someday but I am never gonna tattoo a man's name on my body. I laugh when I see women do that because when the relationship/marriage ends and the man is gone---what is such a woman going to do about her tattoo? Maybe hide,disguise and turn it into another tattoo. A woman going about with a tattoo of a man chilling with another woman somewhere is the dumbest woman on earth. I guess the other lady with the K-solo tattoo on her arms has been wearing long sleeve on her arm while he was married to this Kike lady or was she flashing around the tattoo like K-Solo's No. I fan? grin
Anyway sha she fit go back to him now that the road is clear as he is tattooed on her forever and they all have to win the K-Solo man as a prize. Who be even K-solo? Na today I hear that name for the first time.
Oh! sh-h-h-h-h-h I forgot that he is the biggest boy in town and the big girls gotta have him. WTFr*ak!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 07, 2012
Ivynwa:

Hahaha! grin
Oga Shymmex abeg wetin be your own?
It is not a crime to fall in love but na only mumu girl fit tattoo the name of a woman-scammer/419 man on her body. I admire some tattoos, have none yet because I can't handle the needling yet. I may get one someday but I am never gonna tattoo a man's name on my body. I laugh when I see women do that because when the relationship/marriage ends and the man is gone---what is such a woman going to do about her tattoo? Maybe hide,disguise and turn it into another tattoo. A woman going about with a tattoo of a man chilling with another woman somewhere is the dumbest woman on earth. I guess the other lady with the K-solo tattoo on her arms has been wearing long sleeve on her arm while he was married to this Kike lady or was she flashing around the tattoo like K-Solo's No. I fan? grin
Anyway sha she fit go back to him now that the road is clear as he is tattooed on her forever and they all have to win the K-Solo man as a prize. Who be even K-solo na today I hear that name for the first time? Oh! sh-h-h-h-h-h I forgot that he is the biggest boy in time and the big girls gotta have him. WTFr*ak!

But a lot of guys do the same thing for girls.. grin grin

It's always good to see girls go through what many guys have been through. grin

Life is a funny place, I tell ya.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Ivynwa(f): 2:16am On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

But a lot of guys do the same thing for girls.. grin grin

It's always good to see girls go through what many guys have been through. grin

Life is a funny place, I tell ya.

You are right, Bredrin
As one matures and looks back on life, one realizes that it's a funny place.
Cheerio!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 07, 2012
Ivynwa:

You are right, Bredrin
As one matures and looks back on life, one realizes that it's a funny place.
Cheerio!

I kind of find you amusing, tho. grin grin

Why did you call me 'bredrin'? cheesy
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Ivynwa(f): 2:52am On Jun 07, 2012
shymmex:

I kind of find you amusing, tho. grin grin

Why did you call me 'bredrin'? cheesy

Cause we are all brethren/bredrins from the other thread.
Boy don't get me blushing on the world wide web with millions watching.
I gotta run along before I start tripping the way them ladies are all tripping over K-solo---Hahaha! Are you a lagos big boy? E be like say na Lagos shined-eye-big boys dey rain nowadayz-o-o-o.

Shei! that K-solo fella na sharp man -o-o, take style impregnate the girl abi na the girl take style carry belle grab him sef. He had her in a tight corner and on wedding night started listing his ultimatums, it's clearer now---it has to be the pregnancy that tied the girl in there.

Au Revoir mon ami bredrin.

1 Like

Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Kagawa: 3:09am On Jun 07, 2012
Infact this matter tire Mε, & he is still trending on twitter.....heard the 2shot story too...well, this pple + Timaya gv artistes bad names....Heard KC of KCPresh's own, smtym ago wen I think a man hit hs car by mistake or so & he & body guards mauled the man....Sheer toutism. As 4 the ladies,mke dem learn, all ye gals dt famz ♫ artistes... & wana bleep them by all means, be warned.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by elari(m): 3:17am On Jun 07, 2012
emiye: You met him on facebook April 2011, you were pregnant for him by August 2011 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You bankrolled the marriage with 3.5 million naira, he spent 0.015million naira.

Lady, it seems to me you were a desperate fool undecided undecided undecided
. . . My thought too. The same problem we have with desperate Nigerian girls who are turned into a punchbag, yet refuse to leave Mr. Tyson. IMO kill them all desperate chicks.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by souleymon(m): 3:37am On Jun 07, 2012
Just Some Celebrity Fake News Making headlines.
Pls dont let dis get to the frontPage
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by fubbyy(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2012
Na waa o, so this guy is even broke
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by cecechris: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: Are u kidding me? D babe sabi formulate lie o! How could he pick up a whole washing machine and throw it? How could sum1 bleed for 8hrs and not pass out? Na menses?

See drama kwanu! lipsrsealed
lol
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by oobim(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2012
Eeya!She married him out of desperation,see wetin society dey push our women into.People should start marrying for the right resons.That K solo dude smokes weed like there's no tomorrow
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2012
Someone should please summarize the story. I stopped at the third paragraph.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Slyr0x: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2012
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by OK2NV3: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2012
welcome to the exclusive Boys club.

becos im chop ur money
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by stagger: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2012
Some people think marriage is all about bleeping and frolicking around. It is when they get in that they discover that there are things they should have found out.

I put a question to ladies here: WHAT SHOULD A HUSBAND BE?

a) Good in bed?
b) Good looking with swags?
c) Love his wife as Christ so loved the church that He gave His life for it? (sacrificial, provider, defend her in time of trouble, a comforter, able to take the initiative, confront situations with boldness, self-control, instil discipline and be disciplined by example, etc)

If women can answer this question correctly, they will not marry the wrong men. Obviously this lady here did not ask herself these 3 questions and she has paid the price.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by humblebee: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2012
Kagawa: Top music producer K-Solo married Kikelomo Akinkunmi in November 2011. By May 2012, the marriage was over. The wife told City People in an exclusive interview that the marriage ended because K-Solo was in it for money and also because he assaulted her so much she lost the pregnancy she was carrying when they got married. (pictured above).

Kikelomo's story...
K-Solo and I met on Facebook in April 2011 and continued our friendship on Blackberry. We eventually met face to face at a show in Eko Hotel in Lagos. I am not really based in Lagos. I am always in Warri, Port Harcourt, South Africa or Cameroon. I am always traveling because of my business. But because of K-Solo I started coming to Lagos frequently after we started dating.

By August of 2011 we started having issues.

this is what happens when you meet a partner and get married a few months later, living miles apart. And you still went ahead with wedding plans even after you guys had issues consistently... silly
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Wolaycious(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2012
All these happened to just 1 person?Azzzin,just 1 person and she still dey alive to dey yan all these opata?I too bow o!Dead body sef hear ya story him wake up!Rubbish!Onpe.Awon olofo meji! angryAll these happened to just 1 person?Azzzin,just 1 person and she still dey alive to dey yan all these opata?I too bow o!Dead body sef hear ya story him wake up!Rubbish!Onpe.Awon olofo meji!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2012
Wolaycious: All these happened to just 1 person?Azzzin,just 1 person and she still dey alive to dey yan all these opata?I too bow o!Dead body sef hear ya story him wake up!Rubbish!Onpe.Awon olofo meji! angryAll these happened to just 1 person?Azzzin,just 1 person and she still dey alive to dey yan all these opata?I too bow o!Dead body sef hear ya story him wake up!Rubbish!Onpe.Awon olofo meji!
Omo Iya! it's titled tins we do for love o! Ofi owo ra iya ati ibanuje

1 Like

Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2012
Yoruba ppl and their marital wahala...and its on front page, Abegi they should visit their pastor grin
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by kevin0021(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2012
I guess these is were girls learn your lesson in add way
why on earth not seek for someone that can share pains with
you were after him as a celebrities wife or what?you after
GOLD DIGGER,its hurt to hear these, but all the same you
will go back to continue from were you both stop.hushhhhhh! cry
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2012
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by ayobase(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: Are u kidding me? D babe sabi formulate lie o! How could he pick up a whole washing machine and throw it? How could sum1 bleed for 8hrs and not pass out? Na menses?

See drama kwanu! lipsrsealed

anything fit happen when adrenaline is tampered with.
Bleeding for 8hrs....then its just bruise!
Read d tori days back...na dem sabi o!
But K-solo too no try sha!
We dey wait for his translation though!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by denzel2009: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2012
He was probably practising music production on her face...who is on the beat oooo Ksolo noni!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by ayobase(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2012
Sarah a: If this story is true then k _solo is a disgrace .Some one that play a major role in church which we both attend. (Revival Assembly)

Forget church tinz o!

1 Like

Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by ayobase(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm..... Really? I sure need one of dose wen I go camping. Na AA battery d tin dey use? cheesy

Na solar!

1 Like

Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by ayobase(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2012
pDude: According to the pix, the lady looks far older than k-solo.

Pdude!
So...she was denspenrante!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Son274: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2012
K solo, where are u? I want to hear your side of the story before i pass my judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love Medicine... Oogun Iferan To Daju! / Pubic Wig Is A New Trend / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.