Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding (14566 Views)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo / K-solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by ypzilanti: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2012
I see this all the time. People who are dating and there are all types of crazy issues, and they still go ahead and marry.

If you are a reasonable person that reasons properly, don't marry an unreasonable person that does not share your values.

It does not matter if they are the best phuuk you ever had. If someone displays any form of madness while you are dating, find your way.

If you are asked why you are in a relationship and you cannot answer:

'Because he/she is caring, loving, honest, God fearing, beautiful to me,takes care of me and shares my values about life' do not marry that person.

...also added, depending how important seeex is to you as a person, that is important too.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by r231(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2012
denzel2009: He was probably practising music production on her face...who is on the beat oooo Ksolo noni!

grin grin grin grin grin

the guy is hungry

asking for 7milla range from his wife undecided undecided
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by chatterly: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2012
What else do we expect from a facebook marraige?a leopard0can never change its skin and u also cannot eat your cake and have it at the same time.For me this girl was desperate for marraigge and also wanted to take part in the fledging Naija celebrity scene.The guy is just a classic example of what the yorubas call faworaja.Please ladies be very careful nothing stops u from marrying a poor guy if you want to but not one trying to keep up a celebrity lifestyle.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2012
ayobase:

Na solar!
U mean am! Na Toshiba or Mgbekeflex invent d tin? shocked
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by ayobase(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Yoruba ppl and their marital wahala...and its on front page, Abegi they should visit their pastor grin

When will pple like u grow up?
Whats it with the ''yoruba ppl'' here?

##modified##
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Chubhie: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2012
This babe nor try o. Marriage built on scam from day one. She also claim that d guy already had a girlfriend who had his tatoo n both have been leaving together for seven years....now you expect the other lades to fold their hands and wish your married life well? But the guy mumu nor be small....your mates are working hard to build solid empires for their kids while you wan follow timaya buy moto you self no fit afford..lol. The chic was even gigering you to venture into profitable bussiness...kia...both of una don learn una lessons nw. All the best to both of you.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2012
denzel2009: He was probably practising music production on her face...who is on the beat oooo Ksolo noni!

Werey!!!! D babe sef invest money in does beats na! Kai won fe ko gba fun Dre beats

Impossicant! grin
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by ayobase(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2012

And d wife too gbadun the rhythm and d fame!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by cecegorz(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2012
Kagawa: Top music producer K-Solo married Kikelomo Akinkunmi in November 2011. By May 2012, the marriage was over. The wife told City People in an exclusive interview that the marriage ended because K-Solo was in it for money and also because he assaulted her so much she lost the pregnancy she was carrying when they got married. (pictured above).

Kikelomo's story...
K-Solo and I met on Facebook in April 2011 and continued our friendship on Blackberry. We eventually met face to face at a show in Eko Hotel in Lagos. I am not really based in Lagos. I am always in Warri, Port Harcourt, South Africa or Cameroon. I am always traveling because of my business. But because of K-Solo I started coming to Lagos frequently after we started dating.

By August of 2011 we started having issues. He was actually scamming one girl. One Leilani Ifeoma in Houston, Texas. Apparently they have not met physically, they met on the internet and she was also into entertainment so K-Solo started scamming her, collecting money from her and promising her marriage. The day I got to know I was in his house. He left his phone and stepped out, so I picked the call and I told her I am K-Solo's wife and the lady said it wasn't possible because they were planning to get married. When I asked him about her, he said please don't mind her, and later said he was sorry. But when I continued to demand for answers, he started beating me despite the fact that I was pregnant. He carried a lamp and threw at me.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17690/28/scandali-lost-my-pregnancy-because-k-solo-beats-me.html

Met on FB in April, issues started in August, you went ahead and Married in November, then instead of lovely honeymoon, beating and nightmares followed!
My dear lady, if all this stories from you are real, then you need your own head examined!
Looks like someone gave you a bet that you cannot get married, and you wanted to prove otherwise by checking in with the devil's PA.

2 Likes

Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2012
chatterly: What else do we expect from a facebook marraige?a leopard0can never change its skin and u also cannot eat your cake and have it at the same time.For me this girl was desperate for marraigge and also wanted to take part in the fledging Naija celebrity scene.The guy is just a classic example of what the yorubas call faworaja.Please ladies be very careful nothing stops u from marrying a poor guy if you want to but not one trying to keep up a celebrity lifestyle.

So bcus na fb marriage now it's bound to b a Mohammed Ali in d ring story? U just lanu gbaga spoil ur sense in nonsense comment

Y na? sad
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Ruq: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2012
I swear if this story is true, k-solo should be given a chance in RAW or WWE. or given a character in mortal kombat cuz the brutality and fatality in this story is breathtaking.

THE lady said they took pictures nd her in shoprite being punched? why havn't people pasted sometin like it?

dunno sha there's an element of truth in this story but i must say the ladies endurance level is effin high.

K solo nw u ridin solo, sorry twerp, didn't ur mum tell you never to hit ladies well if she didn't you shulda learnt it some where.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by born2boink(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2012
Why people are commentinng total rubbish, I wish k-solo have removed one of her eye and will be a good example for those who marry stars they met from ddistance online and witin few months, why don't you come for 190 or born2fuck, na k-solo you dey google for online.

Let me google for Tiwa Savage(brb)
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2012
Kagawa:
K-Solo and I met on Facebook in April 2011 and continued our friendship on Blackberry.

I only read that first line and stopped. I have more important things to do...
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by XFive: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2012
Chei this Babe go kill person. Can u imagine breaking a bottle of coke on your forehead, will you survive it? I de laugh for latin
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2012
[size=18pt]JAZZ at Work ... Out of all the guyz running after you you ended up going out with K-solo because na STAR ? undecided undecided

Back to K-solo You are a Disgrace to Human anyway i once heard it before that you are an opportunist and now i believe it ( eediot)[/size]
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Olalekan0(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2012
fuckilious: What happened to all the nice guys that asked her out?
They aint famous!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by slimyem: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2012
hehehe...
Igboro marriage ti daru...cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by blkmum700: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2012
Sheybi na she wan Marry star,well i feel so sorry for her shall,

so na Naija Used Range Rover Timaya buy they use do shakara.

K-solo,u be mad man see has you use beat woman,na wa for you.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by buchibabe: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2012
So d lady didn't know dat all d bling bing,moet,champagne,luxury rides,etc all dis artists dem dey display for tv na show Or was she just trying to help d guy stand on his feet financially? Its either a case of desperaation to get married to a "star" or she felt age was not on her side. Anyway d deed has bn done bt its not too late for d woman to pack her bags,dust her ass and leave dat beast bfor he kills her.
All dat glitters is nt gold. Wetin glitter for k-solo sef? Mtchewwww#i his in patwa#
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by ogaemma: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2012
Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2012
Was she desperate for marriage??

This guy musta displayed some of this trait during courtship. That's assuming they even courted.

All the same dude is a disgrace
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by vanstanzy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]Are u kidding me? D babe sabi formulate lie o! How could he pick up a whole washing machine and throw it? How could sum1 bleed for 8hrs and not pass out? Na menses?

See drama kwanu! lipsrsealed[/quote

Onething i know 4 sure is that females lie. This ladys' account has lies in 'em no doubt, but the parts K-solo played i cant disbelieve. Looking@ k-solo alone does he look like a do-well to ya'll? I was expecting this kind of Poo 4rm that raggamophine so-called k-solo.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by dowjones(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
born2fuck: Why people are commentinng total rubbish, I wish k-solo have removed one of her eye and will be a good example for those who marry stars they met from ddistance online and witin few months, why don't you come for 190 or born2fuck, na k-solo you dey google for online.

Let me google for Tiwa Savage(brb)

wow @born2fcuk, this should be the most reasonable comment I've seen you post.

that lady was not desperate. I can assure you she was not. I have aunt who said she'd wait till 40 before she got married and she actually got married at 40 to a 32 year old man. women with money feel they can do anything... this lady was just unlucky. she'd get married again.. very soon !
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by goldng: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
Na wah oh!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by ayobase(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
slimyem: hehehe...
Igboro marriage ti daru...cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Odaru gan ni.
Won de ti je semo won tan!
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by ayobase(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
dowjones:

wow @born2fcuk, this should be the most reasonable comment I've seen you post.

that lady was not desperate. I can assure you she was not. I have aunt who said she'd wait till 40 before she got married and she actually got married at 40 to a 32 year old man. women with money feel they can do anything... this lady was just unlucky. she'd get married again.. very soon !

WHAT!
D most reasonable?
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by true2god: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
fuckilious: What happened to all the nice guys that asked her out?
Nice question. Before now some ok guys wuld have been askin her out, and even ready to spend money on her. But she insisted:I LOVE K-SOLO. Her claim should be investigated cos i personally dont belive in 20% of it.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by dmainboss: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
In as much as I believe most of this story is true, I however think most of the blame should go to the lady. She is a real id1ot! I don't know why a girl of that status should stay in such a relationship and now she wants us to pity her. She is just dumb!

And please don't tell me it was love. It is what the bible calls the pride of life. The modern drive for fame and celebrity life is ruining many lives. And many of us Nigerians share in the guilt because we help them peddle their lies and fake wealth. Imagine people coming on here to tell us PSquare bought a private jet the other day. Most of these so called celebrities are broke ass niggas and the @op story shows that's how they are able to look good and make people believe they have money! This society needs a complete overhaul!

1 Like

Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by poj(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
Pathetic, this s bound to happen when u re blindfolded with love. Ladies should not be crazy abt dating or marrying stars at all cost.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Beetwo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ivynwa: She saw another Mumu girl with the man's name tattoed on her and she did not use her brain, she has all the evidence that he is scamming a woman and she still went ahead and married him because she has to win him away from all those ladies as a prize.

On the wedding night he woke you up and asked you-
"When are you going to make me a signatory to your company's account and when are you going to change all your property to my name?". Hahaha I no fit laugh-o-o, opportunist husband. Dude no even wait for the wedding day to break, what was it you did that gave him the audacity to be blackmailing you with money like that? Were you tied and sealed to him from the day you started noticing all these disgusting attitude that you went ahead and married him?

Thank you o, help me ask her.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by clemmonce(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
Tyche: Till K Solo speaks sha, but wait oooo, hw coke bottle take break for her fore head?
nice thinkin exactly wat i was thinkin.
Re: K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding by Goldieluks: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
i don't know them, but the lady in question sounds like a
desperate desperado. How can you meet someone on facebook, BBM them and get married to them
in few months, all because he's a local celeb? I guess she was expecting a happily ever after ending....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) / I Just Found Out Something Shocking About Buhari On Nairaland / The Real Meaning Of Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.