Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128368 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by wildchild1: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2012
What's the wi free working with? Multilinks or mtn or eti or all
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by billtommy(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2012
Please who knows how I can share the same modem with my two mini laptops via bluetooth, wireless or anyhow, I don't seem to get it, I will appreciate any help, thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 28, 2012
IT IS WORKING FOR ME NOW WITH TOR BROWSER.... MAKE $20 IN A DAY IN NAIJA.... VERY SIMPLE AND IT IS REAL CLICK BELOW TO START IMMEDIATELY... RETURN YOUR TESTIMONIES
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gmcbiz(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tunnel Guru now blazing on MTN BIS
far better than pd proxy, wifree, etc

if u need it contact me @ greatmindsng@gmail.com
or call 080-333-283-64

N1200 for one month data (8GB)

N2500 for one month plan (unlimited)
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2012
show us sbapshop and then we compare
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gmcbiz(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2012
see my website on my signature for snapshot
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tony4244(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
WE ALL KNOW THAT PD PROXY IS BLOCKING NIGERIANS SO I HAVE THE NEWEST AND FASTEST BROWSING METHOD USING MTN BLACKBERRY PLAN. ITS VERY FAST AND EASY TO USE. AND VERY CHEAP TOO.

WHAT YOU NEED:

1. MTN WEEKLY OR MONTHLY BLACKBERRY PLAN. (N500 OR N1,500)

2. THE SOFTWARE I WOULD GIVE YOU AND SETTINGS FOR N1000 (RECHARGE CARD OR BANK DEPOSIT)

THE SOFTWARE HAS UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD ON ANY OF THEIR PLANS.

CALL OR TEXT ME 08164033889 WHEREVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA***** BROWSE ON.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
not a lot of people know about IWP later renamed HHT?

u must be joking.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mavtrevor(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
I am using PDproxy to post this of course.... you just have to purchase a 3 month voucher or subscribe to 3 months to use this software. If you've used pdproxy you will know how fast and reliable it is.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
I did not see any snapshot on your website. anyway, pdproxy is damn fast on mtn and wifree id equally fast on multilinks u am using both and now there comes another VPN called sandwich. get more gist freely my people
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
mavtrevor: I am using PDproxy to post this of course.... you just have to purchase a 3 month voucher or subscribe to 3 months to use this software. If you've used pdproxy you will know how fast and reliable it is.
Plz, are u serious about this...
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by seunmike1: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2012
Hi Guys. I used my unlocked mtn modem for etisalat 50mb data but got exhausted within 10mins. Pls i need info on unlimited browsing.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tony4244(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
seunmike1: Hi Guys. I used my unlocked mtn modem for etisalat 50mb data but got exhausted within 10mins. Pls i need info on unlimited browsing.

CONTACT ME 08164033889. BROWSING WIT MTN OR AIRTEL B.I.S ON LAPTOP. VERY FAST AND UNLIMITED
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by anayoez: 2:35am On Sep 01, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkzC6u9DlSs

SANDWICHVPN FREE BROWSING WITH MTN BLACKBERRY TRICK
Here is sandwichvpn free browsing with MTN blackberry bbc subscription rocking at a very break neck speed
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2012
I want to give out wifree voucher that can only be use for a day to any interested nairalander. 4 free voucher is available for grab freely
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
folafola: I want to give out wifree voucher that can only be use for a day to any interested nairalander. 4 free voucher is available for grab freely
How do i get it. Here is my number 08095737378
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2012
text me or call but make sure you use it before 2days and it is free for those lucky four people. and you must have active account
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
Pdproxy rocks unlimited and less stressful and reliable, all you need is to upgrade with 3 months up front. I tried sandwhich demo server and it didn't work so i wasn't convinced that the service is reliable. if u need help with it just send me a mail on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
pd proxy is working and wi free is also working you need a month voucher for wi free and it is faster i=on multilinks, the guy that drop his number hope you have your wi free account registered cos i will send you a free day voucher and if it works kindly come and testify here
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2012
folafola: pd proxy is working and wi free is also working you need a month voucher for wi free and it is faster i=on multilinks, the guy that drop his number hope you have your wi free account registered cos i will send you a free day voucher and if it works kindly come and testify here
i have a wifi account, but the demo is not connecting.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2012
demo account is not allowed in wi-free but you only need to purchase a month voucher but i have a day voucher i am giving out freely and afterwards you can purchase a month or more if you ar satisfied. The good news is that if you have a multilinks modem you will not need any bb subsbription because you will surf unlimitedly with it
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ugoholly: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2012
How can i get wifi...my fone no is 08062488132
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ogetogeo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
SandwichVPN rocks, i have been using it for some time now. Upgrade your account with just N750 per month and enjoy unlimited browsing and downloading.
Contact me for upgrade: 08094566790.
Amount for a month voucher: N750 mtn card or bank deposit.

Below are some screen shots.

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 5:48am On Sep 06, 2012
Rich4god:
How do i get it. Here is my number 08095737378
I sent you a day voucher please confirm its effectiveness and tel me if it wors or not and you can as well get a full month package as well
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by anayoez: 3:44am On Sep 07, 2012
Get your sandwich VPN 1 month voucher for just #700 call me on 08056370712 for details
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 1:24am On Sep 08, 2012
get your wi-free voucher now if you really want to be free from blocked websites and surf the internet without limits

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Dkaz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
Airtel BIS plan works well on pc! You can try it. www.9jageek.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ogetogeo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dkaz: Airtel BIS plan works well on pc! You can try it. www.9jageek.com

That gives you only 1G for a month. Why go for that when i can get unlimited downloads at a cheap amount with my sandwichvpn?
For more info check here: http://koboplace..com/2012/09/mtn-bis-or-multi-links-plus-sandwich.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.