Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? (19706 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? / Help Me! Yes I'm Talkin 2 You,no Nt U Jawe,i'm Talking 2 Dat Being With Brainz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mann! I could model. Most of these dudes are just OK, anyway. But I feel most male models are p.u.s.s.i.es.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
cowgurl: Shut the f[b]u[/b]ck up! Wil u? Like u ain't got som nollywood celebrity crush or nairaland's, I sure can bet on d latter.
Nollywood? What an insult! Shut tha fcck up before i descend on your flat arse!
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by cindyrella(f): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
sexkillz: Too many dreamers on this thread. . . Too many!

What is wrong with dreaming?
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
kcool2: the possibility of dese GURLS meetin dese so called crushes iz d same as my possibility of me bleeping obama's wife=IMPOSSIBLE...........its good to have hope sha
Haha. . . Tell them. Especially the dreamer with more than 7 on her list.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2012
cindyrella:

What is wrong with dreaming?
Over dreaming distorts reality. . .grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by cindyrella(f): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
sexkillz: Over dreaming distorts reality. . .grin

Ummmm i see, but who is over dreaming?
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
cindyrella:

Ummmm i see, but who is over dreaming?
All of you dreaming of trey songz instead of Psquare and akin and pawpaw. Those are dreams too, but dreaming of dwayne Johnson and kobe is over dreaming. . .

Una no even talk of Jim Iyke. . . grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by youngsoye(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
da hottest man 2 me is HRITHNIK ROSHAN.D guy dat acted krishna.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by cowgurl: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
kcool2: the possibility of dese GURLS meetin dese so called crushes iz d same as my possibility of me bleeping obama's wife=IMPOSSIBLE...........its good to have hope sha
Oh please Kcool, speak for yourself! It's no fault of mine that you and that dumbarse before Youngsoye are both stuck up in ur villages.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by cindyrella(f): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
sexkillz: All of you dreaming of trey songz instead of Psquare and akin and pawpaw. Those are dreams too, but dreaming of dwayne Johnson and kobe is over dreaming. . .

Una no even talk of Jim Iyke. . . grin

Jim wetin? Guy No allow me vex for u oh..
Abi u think say we dey like you wei dey dream of MAMA-G grin tongue
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by RoberEdward: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
Nice pic friend, just tell me how much you have girlfriend wink
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
millco88: I'm pretty sure that these girls that lust for Trey Songz and Carmelo Anthony do NOT live in the U.S. There are AA men that look like that everyday. Those guys are a dime a dozen and there are many AA men that look better than that. For one, Carmelo has gotten fat, and doesn't rock the braids anymore and plays for a different team. And, Trey is fine, but not that fine.

These guys used to be admired by girls in America alot back then. You guys are 2 years late. Thats the main reason how I know you guys don't live in the states, or have never stepped on American soil for that matter.
Is it a miracle to be in the United State?
You over flogged the USA things as though you employ your lifeline to be there
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by MrsChima(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
America ain't all of that but at least I can sue my government officials for being corrupted.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
youngsoye: da hottest man 2 me is HRITHNIK ROSHAN.D guy dat acted krishna.
Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I forgot my Hrithik Roshan. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

He can take second place after Trey. Only because Trey is dark but Hrithik is wayyy hotter. grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Sagamite(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
millco88: Kobe Bryant is a good mention

[img]http://3.bp..com/_mf84FfCHqtk/SzkIVaSKJhI/AAAAAAAAF1k/msjr-w3cjts/s640/kobe-bryant-05.jpg[/img]

You claim other girls have no taste but this is who you regard has the hottest man in the world? undecided
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Sagamite:

You claim other girls have no taste but this is who you regard has the hottest man in the world? undecided
Milico88 is male!
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ijebabe: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
Jason Momoa kiss kiss
from Conan and Game of thrones

mmmmmmmmmmmmm......yummiliscious!

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
ijebabe: Jason Momoa kiss kiss

I'm even hotter than this guy
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
ijebabe: Jason Momoa kiss kiss

Game of Thrones has some good looking men o lol. Khal Drogo and Jon Snowe are my favorite characters. I didn't know Jason Momoa's married to Lisa Bonet until recently.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
Way too many classless btches here. Anyways, make sure yall wake up from the wet nightmares dreams.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
Do you have class?
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
ogugua88: Do you have class?

Good question from the wrong person. Go home and ask no more of what you already knw the answer to. If it was another person I would've told her to go fck herself. undecided
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ijebabe: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
ogugua88:

Game of Thrones has some good looking men o lol. Khal Drogo and Jon Snowe are my favorite characters. I didn't know Jason Momoa's married to Lisa Bonet until recently.
Oooh I like Jon Snowe too, he's my second fav! I also found out about Jason when i started watching Game of thrones, got 2 kids as well. I saw him months ago and he looks even better in person smiley
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by yusufbaba(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
Nawa o....all u ar choosn ar media celebrities., way out of ur reach...besides thy hardly stays wit a lady,..countless divorce cases..children wit differnt mothrs...thy usually had messy private lives
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 10, 2012
millco88:

You girls have no taste.

I was going to agree with this comment, but then you had to go post Kobe. undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by millco88(f): 2:12am On Jun 10, 2012
Yield:

I was going to agree with this comment, but then you had to go post Kobe. undecided undecided

Only Kobe is unattractive to BW. . .hmmm I wonder why.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 2:13am On Jun 10, 2012
Notice how the Nigerian women choose white guys more than black guys ~.~
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by MrsChima(f): 2:17am On Jun 10, 2012
Fulaman198: Notice how the Nigerian women choose white guys more than black guys ~.~

White men rocks! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Lol!
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Fulaman198(m): 2:31am On Jun 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

SMH
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 10, 2012
Everyone wants a celebrity, but can you even smell them smh?!?!.. undecided

These chics are having nightmares and getting moist over people they will never meet... Dry up your panties, the dream is over. undecided
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 10, 2012
Fulaman198: Notice how the Nigerian women choose white guys more than black guys ~.~

Allow them make wishes dawg, oh how they wish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship / Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience / Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.