Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? (19685 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? / Help Me! Yes I'm Talkin 2 You,no Nt U Jawe,i'm Talking 2 Dat Being With Brainz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by adabeke12(f): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
onila:

lance gross kiss

i see many girls like idris but i don't know y i am only one of the few ladies that have never had a crush on him
su
My sista. Idris got that whole sexy grown man thang goin on his complexion and swagga na die. Oh nd his accent and body wink
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 2:16am On Jul 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2012
onila: kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itnvwZ4Z1Hc

Talk about swag mannh!! Dude is freaking flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. cool cool cool
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by adabeke12(f): 1:57am On Jul 14, 2012
rokiatu:

De only person with too much swag is my ex husband T.I.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Apawa(f): 3:34am On Jul 14, 2012
Tom cruise at 47 he's still hot.

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 3:42am On Jul 14, 2012
rokiatu:

smiley our husband

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 14, 2012
Im shidding on Eyybody named in this thread...and Mah Body Way Better too...

Lmfao@Kobe being mentioned.

Tom Cruise and those Ancient Saggy Pink Ballz...

Royal> Tha Whole Thread.

~ cool ~
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2012
onila:

smiley our husband

Not our mine. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ikekings(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2012
Mehn!!!! dreamers in the house.....
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
And haters are in the house. undecided

You losers need to know that we are just doing this for fun. In reality I wouldn't even want to date trey song my hubby is hotter than him.

tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by ikekings(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
undecided@rokiatu confirm.... Bt are u married?
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by adabeke12(f): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
rokiatu: And haters are in the house. undecided

You losers need to know that we are just doing this for fun. In rea
lity I wouldn't even want to date trey song my hubby is hotter than him.

tongue tongue

Girl wat is attrative abt trey songz nd his type? I never understood the hype.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Csami(m): 2:02am On Jul 15, 2012
Taylor kitsch
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 19, 2012
He is no longer living. undecided

Tupac Shakur... kiss kiss kiss kiss

I wish I could bring him back. undecided
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2012
I also ADORE!!!

I MEAN ADOOOOOOORE!! Krayzie Bone...I've been crushing on him since I was a little girl. grin

lol @ his hair..he cut it off and still looks good. smiley

Flesh n Bone was a cutie smiley

I don't know what happened to him!! grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2012
Yay! We found black Jesus!
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2012
AND I SAVED BEST FOR LAST!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

EDRIS ELBA!!! Ghanaian and Sierra Leonean work of art!!!! grin

[img]http://thepcprinciple.files./2011/10/stringer-bell-idris-elba-the-wire-forex-trading-fx-tips.jpg[/img]

LAAAAAAAAAAAWD HAVE MERCY!! I LOVE THIS GUY!! cheesy
OMG! God is good. cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Yay! We found black Jesus!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOLOLOLOLOL!!
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2012
You know whats funny... grin
looking at these piks i think i finally realize what my
taste in men "looks like" LOL. These guys are all Dark skin with a goatee grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2012
~Royal~:
Im shidding on Eyybody named in this thread...and Mah Body Way Better too...

Lmfao@Kobe being mentioned.

Tom Cruise and those Ancient Saggy Pink Ballz...

Royal> Tha Whole Thread.

~ cool ~

[size=18pt]LOL[/size] GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2012

I got this pic from BHM (some of you may have seen it, if you're on there).
Iunno about him being the hottest, but he is baddd. B-A-Triple D.
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^^^whooooooa! Me likey! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
Saw a dude today at work who look just like krayzie bone...
he kept looking and smiling at me....i could slap myself for "ignoring" him lol!

Anyway....another hollywood cutie is Blair Underwood. He's handsome. I wish,he would stalk me like he did ol girl in "Asunder" Lmao! grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by onila(f): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin: I also ADORE!!!

I MEAN ADOOOOOOORE!! Krayzie Bone...I've been crushing on him since I was a little girl. grin

lol @ his hair..he cut it off and still looks good. smiley

Flesh n Bone was a cutie smiley

I don't know what happened to him!! grin

he's the "prettier version" of snoop dog
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by MrsChima(f): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
Damn Idris is fione.

And he is Ghanaian too!!
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 20, 2012
^^^^^^YESSSSSSSSSS! cheesy

onila:

he's the "prettier version" of snoop dog

lol which one? grin

the one on the end with the red shorts is known as "Flesh (N Bone)"
the one above him is "Krayzie". smiley
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by niggadee(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
Bunch of delusional disorder patients keep dreaming
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by adabeke12(f): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hey hey hey!!!!!! Y una dey talk abt my husband(idris) I put him up here first! So all u birds should fall the fu/ck back. angry angry angry.

Jocking grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Saw a dude today at work who look just like krayzie bone...
he kept looking and smiling at me....i could slap myself for "ignoring" him lol!

Anyway....another hollywood cutie is Blair Underwood. He's handsome. I wish,he would stalk me like he did ol girl in "Asunder" Lmao! grin

Maybe your mind was playing games with you. grin
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
tellwisdom:

Now i beleive u can date goats # No offence undecided
Oops! He is jealous! Awww....sorry, bt am verry sure he is more hotter than u! And i'd rather smile at a goat dan stand a worwor boy like u! Sorry...
Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by Suchie(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
My hubby,d sweetest n most handsome man in the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? by HoneyPrincess(f): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chris Hemsworth aka Thor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Lady Interested In Me? / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship / Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.