Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72777 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003:

On or before 11am tomorrow?
DO NOT BET YET O...THATS THE PAIRS WE'LL BE WATCHING TO HIT THEIR PP AND THEN EITHER RISE OR FALL...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: Emm...welcome back, you get luck say you meet page 94. Had you waited till morning, vigil people go complete season 2.

That aside, do you bet on instruments like oil and gold, if so how do you enter the bet?

hehehehehehehehe grin grin.......nite vigil featuring[b] bommaster[/b] as host pastor.......fast approaching.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
lol
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by uyiosas(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: Emm...welcome back, you get luck say you meet page 94. Had you waited till morning, vigil people go complete season 2.

That aside, do you bet on instruments like oil and gold, if so how do you enter the bet?

Yeah i do...just dt bom will nt allow u enter immediately so ur bet will b lke 10 or 20 mins late....but its always kool if its a long trade...den even wth d late timing,u,l still b GREEN
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
uyi_osas:

Yeah i do...just dt bom will nt allow u enter immediately so ur bet will b lke 10 or 20 mins late....but its always kool if its a long trade...den even wth d late timing,u,l still b GREEN
I beg give me accurate timing formula to use. There was a gold fall signal today that chopped but I just sidon de look as I no fit enter immediately.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by uyiosas(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: I beg give me accurate timing formula to use. There was a gold fall signal today that chopped but I just sidon de look as I no fit enter immediately.

e....g if d signal na gold and na like 2 hr trade......once u scroll too pick ur tym u will b given a later time to start.......e.g...if na 16..00 d signal show.....bom go give u 16.10 as ur start price.....if na sure bet..wen u enta at dt 16.10 ul still win coos unlike forex gold no dey retrace anyhow..once its rising..its rising..and once its falling its falling....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by uyiosas(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
For ll dose in d house watching d supposed currency pair for the morn trade ppls kip d house posted...my gen don go off and my tablet battery go soon die....let d info flow wella...eku vigil eni o......lol grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
i don digest this unclenna strategy weller. Looking at GU now, i think its trying to kiss the PP but the timing to attain that is not visible. The market opened 23 pips above the PP and from his explanation, it will tend to kiss and close below/above the PP before the direction will be ascertained. opinions divided?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
jammer777: i don digest this unclenna strategy weller. Looking at GU now, i think its trying to kiss the PP but the timing to attain that is not visible. The market opened 23 pips above the PP and from his explanation, it will tend to kiss and close below/above the PP before the direction will be ascertained. opinions divided?
Correct......
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
jammer777: i don digest this unclenna strategy weller. Looking at GU now, i think its trying to kiss the PP but the timing to attain that is not visible. The market opened 23 pips above the PP and from his explanation, it will tend to kiss and close below/above the PP before the direction will be ascertained. opinions divided?
is there any pending news?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: is there any pending news?

the only high impact news will come out for USD by 1:30pm tmrw.

meanwhile, NZD/USD will fall in the next 60mins. A medium impact news just came out and its bad for NZD. i entered @ 1.7901
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2012
The FX marks gave a signal on GU 15 min chart which I am about to chop from ....again.

WHY ALWAYS ME? grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2012
stagger: The FX marks gave a signal on GU 15 min chart which I am about to chop from ....again.

WHY ALWAYS ME? grin

did u get the signal on the current candle? at what price did u enter?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2012
jammer777:

did u get the signal on the current candle? at what price did u enter?

I missed the candle by 15 minutes, so I waited two more candles to get a bullish retracement which bounced off the weekly pivot line. Na experience I use for that one...not for newbies.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2012
EU already tested PP. What happens in the case of EU where it opened above PP but <11 pips above. It has gone 3 pips below PP at the moment. Is that an Alert Trigger for EU to rise by 11am?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 12:29am On Jun 27, 2012
EU has tested the PP and gone below it. According to unclenna's document. we are to wait for the next candle that will open at 12.30am to close above the PP. Then we pull the trigger.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2012
stagger: EU has tested the PP and gone below it. According to unclenna's document. we are to wait for the next candle that will open at 12.30am to close above the PP. Then we pull the trigger.

but if it closes below the PP, then i think we place a bet of fall. what about the timing, cos it still eludes my judgement.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2012
U are correct stagger, even though the article didn't say the next 15mins candle should close above the PP, it makes more sense to me. Candle ends at 12:45am, but it seems this one will close below so i guess we'll wait for the next one again until we notice a clear reverse.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2012
From my chart it will get to 1.2481 or approach 1.247 area
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 12:51am On Jun 27, 2012
anybody with how to go about trading the asain sessions?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2012
Bommaster dey come. Na him speciality be that. U go get minimum of 4 WIN from am.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2012
jammer777:

the only high impact news will come out for USD by 1:30pm tmrw.

meanwhile, NZD/USD will fall in the next 60mins. A medium impact news just came out and its bad for NZD. i entered @ 1.7901

Bet won, i hope someone @ least took advantage of the alert with me.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2012
Good morning house.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 12:58am On Jun 27, 2012
jammer777:

Bet won, i hope someone @ least took advantage of the alert with me.

good man, i like that ur Alart, NDZ is strongly weak on my chart. didn't come out in time i could have join u on it. more of it pls.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster: Good morning house.

good a.m bruva, u're welcome.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 1:03am On Jun 27, 2012
So our pastor don come.....nite vigil has started.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 1:05am On Jun 27, 2012
BOM has bombed out. Can you believe this? Perhaps they were waiting for the BOMMaster to show.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by kupsonrex: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster: Good morning house.
gd morning sir
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2012
watching my chart i can see Aud , NDZ, strongly weak, eu & Gu neutral while jpy is very strong. USD strong. my experience do tell me that when AUD & NDZ is weak EU & GU do likely follow.

so if the weakness in AUD, NDZ , EU and GU continue, and the jpy and usd strong continue. that mean d monday mkt will continue today, i mean any JPY cross and Dollar cross will keep falling. so those predict to fall now will be eu, gu, ej, gj nzd/jpy aud/jpy etc.

though will keep my eyes on it to further confirmation.

Goodluck.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2012
warming up to bet for rise on UJ
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 1:19am On Jun 27, 2012
sorry house on uj i have eneter mine at 79.38 b4 i could send d Alart for d house the thing don fly

so if retarce back there or near it u can take advantage of it. my bet end at 1.30
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 1:20am On Jun 27, 2012
bommaster:

good man, i like that ur Alart, NDZ is strongly weak on my chart. didn't come out in time i could have join u on it. more of it pls.

I picked the opportunity from forexfactory.com
My systen is down flatly and I just switched to my BB, so unfortunate I can't follow the charts till PHCN brings power or till morning when I can switch to my generator. Pls let d alerts flow promptly. God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102)

The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.