Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72771 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
I have been at work guys. I see you guys have been having fun.

@unclenna. Welcome to our thread. Nice to have you here. I am Adebayo on our facebook page, hope you remember me. Thanks for bringing this strategy here too cos I know say I don use am chop at least three times now. Unclenna can testify to that.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus: Nice strategy. Watching the charts overnight for the pull pack is another thing entirely though.
Me I just tire, by 12 am I must sleep, this is for full time traders, bommaster your help is needed. You go just give alert wink make we wake up join chop.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
May the pips continue to be with us all.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
this is one of the strategy bommaster also uses although for a short period of time,this a nice addition to our trading kit.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
toluxa1: I have been at work guys. I see you guys have been having fun.

@unclenna. Welcome to our thread. Nice to have you here. I am Adebayo on our facebook page, hope you remember me. Thanks for bringing this strategy here too cos I know say I don use am chop at least three times now. Unclenna can testify to that.
Chief if you can, please explain the strategy with charts.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
my pple i don suffer for this pple hand o, yet to resolve my matter, but one thing i dey encourage on, is they have landed my withdrawn request on my VISA card gbam. no shaking d issue of bankruptcy is not there.

hope d main matter resolve soon.till then enjoy.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
stagger:

There was actually a FALL signal on gold; I was doing something else and I missed it.
I just discovered that you can only place for day(s) for commodities on BOM, how do you deal with that?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: I just discovered that you can only place for day(s) for commodities on BOM, how do you deal with that?

no you can convert it to hours or minutes, not necessarily mean a days, follow d pic below and take a look at how it is done

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng:

no you can convert it to hours or minutes, not necessarily mean a days, follow d pic below and take a look at how it is done
Thank you, it suddenly changed. How do I set the bet to start immediately I place it?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: Thank you, it suddenly changed. How do I set the bet to start immediately I place it?

Then you MUST have to use days. That's the difference.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: Thank you, it suddenly changed. How do I set the bet to start immediately I place it?

thats why I dont fansy commodities, coz u cant enta a bet instantly unlike forex, you av to bet ahead of time, which sometimes not good for short term bet, but you can bet for a long day
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
toluxa1: I have been at work guys. I see you guys have been having fun.

@unclenna. Welcome to our thread. Nice to have you here. I am Adebayo(I remember...my night vigil bro) on our facebook page, hope you remember me. Thanks for bringing this strategy here too cos I know say I don use am chop at least three times now. Unclenna can testify to that.
Then tell your brother how you used it....maybe you can explain better. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
bommaster: my pple i don suffer for this pple hand o, yet to resolve my matter, but one thing i dey encourage on, is they have landed my withdrawn request on my VISA card gbam. no shaking d issue of bankruptcy is not there.

hope d main matter resolve soon.till then enjoy.
I don empty my old account and I don open another one. I even buy new modem make dem no fit trace say na the same person with same IP. Na GTB dey dey dull me now jare.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
maga1 abeg wat time did Unclenna talk say chop go open? is it 10pm or 10am?

Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by maga1: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng: maga1 abeg wat time did Unclenna talk say chop go open? is it 10pm or 10am?

Thanks

According to Zeddicus

A new trading day starts 10PM each day starting from sunday. Then once the day opens 11 pips under or above the PP, place a bet that the particular pair will fall or rise before 11AM Nigerian time.
Let me quickly add that BOM does not allow people to place this kind of bet so it has to be modified carefully. For example, if you go on BOM this night by 10pm and try to set a bet that will expire 11AM tomorrow, it won't be accepted therefore, you will have to wait till 12am at least to carry out this strategy. Don't know if this is clear??
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
maga1:

According to Zeddicus

A new trading day starts 10PM each day starting from sunday. Then once the day opens 11 pips under or above the PP, place a bet that the particular pair will fall or rise before 11AM Nigerian time.
Let me quickly add that BOM does not allow people to place this kind of bet so it has to be modified carefully. For example, if you go on BOM this night by 10pm and try to set a bet that will expire 11AM tomorrow, it won't be accepted therefore, you will have to wait till 12am at least to carry out this strategy. Don't know if this is clear??

hunmm....still more to add, during d coz of his presentation, he made mention of giving out signals, I spotted a time frame of 10a.m/p.m, dat am nt sure off, dats were my question lies
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by maga1: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng:

hunmm....still more to add, during d coz of his presentation, he made mention of giving out signals, I spotted a time frame of 10a.m/p.m, dat am nt sure off, dats were my question lies

Actually i dont know when Unclenna will be giving his alerts but meanwhile I am always present with bommaster every nite for vigil grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
maga1:

Actually i dont know when Unclenna will be giving his alerts but meanwhile I am always present with bommaster every nite for vigil grin grin grin

Bommaster na serious vigil, but his church opens by 1a.m and ends 4-5a.m depending on the leading of the spirit, I sure say na MFM d guy go dey attend
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng:

thats why I dont fansy commodities, coz u cant enta a bet instantly unlike forex, you av to bet ahead of time, which sometimes not good for short term bet, but you can bet for a long day
Was already thinking in line with this, I will close all instruments that do not permit me instant execution.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
maga1:

You de try sha, except you be okpukpuru. Una de try. If markets de trade Saturday, i for risk am.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
E/U is on the rise now, hope somebody is taking a close watch
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
hw far Uyee hope say u see d materials, I don send am to ur box
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng:

Una no go kill person with laughter here. Na final project he dey defend ni?
Jsh, u get mouth!cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by arbitrage: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
Why is it only bommaster that remembers the newbies by raising clear alert, alert, so and so pairs will rise or fall in so and so minutes? Other gurus are just using technical terms/languages to describe the market movement and to make money without stating alerts for newbies in clear language we can understand? Please help us.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by uyiosas(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
Infact una no go kill person 4 ds thread.......laffing while chopping.......i travel 4 ma sis wedding ...i left d thread at 67 now na 94...nna u guys r nt smilling o....
OYA MAKE UNA WELCOME ME BK NA........LOL grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
uyi_osas: Infact una no go kill person 4 ds thread.......laffing while chopping.......i travel 4 ma sis wedding ...i left d thread at 67 now na 94...nna u guys r nt smilling o....

You no need ask for welcome message. Baba MarksMan, Welcome oh. cheesy
U suppose give ur sister to bommaster, ben, pappy or blink to marry.
Anyway, sha.

Namashka.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by uyiosas(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003:

You no need ask for welcome message. Baba MarksMan, Welcome oh. cheesy
U suppose give ur sister to bommaster, ben, pappy or blink to marry.
Anyway, sha.

Namashka.

I telll dem but dem no want na...no b by force na..lol...i like d impprovement in d house.......very encoouraging...only say some go start dail vigil very soon wth d new strategy ..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
uyi_osas:

I telll dem but dem no want na...no b by force na..lol...i like d impprovement in d house.......very encoouraging...only say some go start dail vigil very soon wth d new strategy ..

Sure. Inasmuch as money dey enter.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
Yes my bro..............This is what we Will be looking out on this pairs....GU(RISE), EG(FALL), GJ (RISE), AU (RISE), UC (FALL)... grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: Yes my bro..............This is what we Will be looking out on this pairs....GU(RISE), EG(FALL), GJ (RISE), AU (RISE), UC (FALL)... grin

I must say your write ups posted on the Nairalandbom group page as attachments are loaded with wisdom from above. Thank you for providing this info for our benefit for free.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
uyi_osas: Infact una no go kill person 4 ds thread.......laffing while chopping.......i travel 4 ma sis wedding ...i left d thread at 67 now na 94...nna u guys r nt smilling o....
Emm...welcome back, you get luck say you meet page 94. Had you waited till morning, vigil people go complete season 2.

That aside, do you bet on instruments like oil and gold, if so how do you enter the bet?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: Yes my bro..............This is what we Will be looking out on this pairs....GU(RISE), EG(FALL), GJ (RISE), AU (RISE), UC (FALL)... grin

On or before 11am tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102)

The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.