Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72767 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
azpekuliar:

Next time you open your filthy mouth quoting any of my posts there will be more vulgarity, in the interim stick your thick fat MIDDLE finger UP and SIT on it. grin

I will stick my fat middle finger right up, but I will ask your sister to sit on it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
donblanco:
wait market opens 10 am or 10 pm? cos i thought u said it was 10 pm earlier.
sorry 10pm
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
stagger:

I will stick my fat middle finger right up, but I will ask your sister to sit on it.
hey somebody need to let this go & is not everything that one should respond to.so please let it go.we are all different.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus:
A new trading day starts 10PM each day starting from sunday. Then once the day opens 11 pips under or above the PP, place a bet that the particular pair will fall or rise before 11AM Nigerian time.
Let me quickly add that BOM does not allow people to place this kind of bet so it has to be modified carefully. For example, if you go on BOM this night by 10pm and try to set a bet that will expire 11AM tomorrow, it won't be accepted therefore, you will have to wait till 12am at least to carry out this strategy. Don't know if this is clear??
Peeps should take note of the above o.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
azpekuliar:

Next time you open your filthy mouth quoting any of my posts there will be more vulgarity, in the interim stick your thick fat MIDDLE finger UP and SIT on it. grin

Grammar too mosssshh. u fall my hand o. embarassed
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus:
A new trading day starts 10PM each day starting from sunday. Then once the day opens 11 pips under or above the PP, place a bet that the particular pair will fall or rise before 11AM Nigerian time.
Let me quickly add that BOM does not allow people to place this kind of bet so it has to be modified carefully. For example, if you go on BOM this night by 10pm and try to set a bet that will expire 11AM tomorrow, it won't be accepted therefore, you will have to wait till 12am at least to carry out this strategy. Don't know if this is clear??
Please Can I have the indicator, it is now very clear.

One thing though, do I ignore the news and just set it to close by 11 am or if there is a news before 11 am, then the bet should close before then?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
[size=28pt]We don dey sabi ages of people now...this thread is rated 18 abeg.

And if ur not upto 18 go and tackle urself on the sexuality or games section. wink wink[/size]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
For anyone who needs it, here is an autopivot calculator.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
donblanco:
hey somebody need to let this go & is not everything that one should respond to.so please let it go.we are all different.
Ignore them, when them tire them go rest
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: Please Can I have the indicator, it is now very clear.

One thing though, do I ignore the news and just set it to close by 11 am or if there is a news before 11 am, then the bet should close before then?

If the news comes before 11am, then the expiry should be before the news. The indicator is attached.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
stagger: For anyone who needs it, here is an autopivot calculator.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003:

R1= First resistance

R2= Second resistance....u suppose don know wetin R3 be now.

S1= First Support....S3.

Resistance is the point at which the price is likely to fall or pause or take a nap or rest or resist the buying force. Its expected for prices to fall when it touches that point. If a pair breaks the resistance without making noise then it means the Numerator is very strong. For example in EURUSD. EUR is the Numerator.

Support is the opposite of resistance. Its the point at which the price is likely to rise or pause or take a nap or rest or support the buying force. Its expected for prices to rise when it touches that point. If a pair breaks the support without making noise then it means the Numerator is very weak.
Daily R1...S1 are the resistance and support respectively of the day, for that currency pair.

Namashka.
The daily pivot seems to just be floating there, which line is it? I understand now, its a colour match
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: The daily pivot seems to just be floating there, which line is it?
Depending on which autopivot you are using, it should be pink.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
Did anyone buy gold for 58 mins, stagger can you see it?

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus:
Depending on which autopivot you are using, it should be pink.

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by arbitrage: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
Why is there no alert today? Is the market overwhelming the gurus? Pls help us the newbies.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Rhapsody1(f): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
Unclenna, so your are saying when the market opens 11 pips or more above/below the PP, wait for the market to pull back to the PP, then place the corresponding bet to end on or before 11am? Am I correct?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by stagger: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: Did anyone buy gold for 58 mins, stagger can you see it?

There was actually a FALL signal on gold; I was doing something else and I missed it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
arbitrage: Why is there no alert today? Is the market overwhelming the gurus? Pls help us the newbies.
People de busy de chop u de ask for alert, jsh eng don chop thrice today if not 4
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by momoohwos(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
@ unclenna, is PP present price or pivot point
and what pair do you suggest
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
momoohwos: @ unclenna, is PP present price or pivot point
I@m not Uncle Nna but PP = Pivot Point.
Rhapsody!:
Unclenna, so your are saying when the market opens 11 pips or more above/below the PP, wait for the market to pull back to the PP, then place the corresponding bet to end on or before 11am? Am I correct?
I'm not Uncle Nna again but your correct. And its not necessarily 11 pips, it could be less.

Namashka
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003:
I@m not Uncle Nna but PP = Pivot Point.
I'm not Uncle Nna again but your correct. And its not necessarily 11 pips, it could be less.

Namashka
I thought he said when it opens above buy and vice versa for below, where did he mention retracement?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
momoohwos: @ unclenna, is PP present price or pivot point
i will advise u start from the beginning of the thread to get a better understanding.as per ur question

R1= First resistance

R2= Second resistance....u suppose don know wetin R3 be now.

S1= First Support....S3.

Resistance is the point at which the price is likely to fall or pause or take a nap or rest or resist the buying force. Its expected for prices to fall when it touches that point. If a pair breaks the resistance without making noise then it means the Numerator is very strong. For example in EURUSD. EUR is the Numerator.

Support is the opposite of resistance. Its the point at which the price is likely to rise or pause or take a nap or rest or support the buying force. Its expected for prices to rise when it touches that point. If a pair breaks the support without making noise then it means the Numerator is very weak.
Daily R1...S1 are the resistance and support respectively of the day, for that currency pair.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
Zeddicus:
Peeps should take note of the above o.
i said if it opens by 10pm, allow the market to first pull pack towards the PP before placing ur bet simple. SOmetimes by the time this will take place it will be around 2 - 4am depending on the distance
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: i said if it opens by 10pm, allow the market to first pull pack towards the PP before placing ur bet simple. SOmetimes by the time this will take place it will be around 2 - 4am depending on the distance
Ok Sir
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: I thought he said when it opens above buy and vice versa for below, where did he mention retracement?
he said when it open above pp,wait 4 it 2 go back 2 d pp(retrace back to pp)then u place rise bet cos it will continue wit d upward jourey after greetin papa PP goodmorning and vice versa for fall
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: The daily pivot seems to just be floating there, which line is it? I understand now, its a colour match
just close the chart and open it again or change the time frame and come back to it..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
Please to monitor the pull back use 15mins chart. Thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
Rhapsody!:
yes.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
donblanco:
he said when it open above pp,wait 4 it 2 go back 2 d pp(retrace back to pp)then u place rise bet cos it will continue wit d upward jourey after greetin papa PP goodmorning and vice versa for fall
lol. Sometime it may not get to the PP but let it pull back first...it will surprise u hw this will work tomorrow.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: Please to monitor the pull back use 15mins chart. Thanks.
Please I am begging you, just take you initial post and edit it, information are trickling in that can't be found in the initial post.

I understand o but for the sake of others.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
Nice strategy. Watching the charts overnight for the pull pack is another thing entirely though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (102)

The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.